PDA

View Full Version : Libertarian vote

InRareForm
05-29-2016, 03:27 PM
Does that help Hillary or trump?

Wild Cobra
05-29-2016, 04:31 PM
I don't think any libertarian would vote for Hillary. If they don't vote 3rd party, they will vote for Trump.

Aztecfan03
05-29-2016, 06:47 PM
I don't think any libertarian would vote for Hillary. If they don't vote 3rd party, they will vote for Trump.

Many republicans will vote libertarian(or some other third party) which will hurt Trump a lot more than any potential gain from libertarian voters.

Splits
05-29-2016, 08:29 PM
:lmao booing him for being pro-drivers license

Libertarians are fucking retards.

rmt
05-29-2016, 09:22 PM
Did you hear one of the answers to "Should the US have entered World War I and II" in their debate? I don't know if it was Gary Johnson but the answer was - I don't know.

Wild Cobra
05-29-2016, 11:25 PM

Do you prefer totalitarianism?

Wild Cobra
05-29-2016, 11:26 PM
Did you hear one of the answers to "Should the US have entered World War I and II" in their debate? I don't know if it was Gary Johnson but the answer was - I don't know.

Was he privy to all the secret meeting for the facts revolving the decision?

Aztecfan03
05-30-2016, 01:26 AM

Was it driver's licenses for illegals? Or just driver's licenses at all?

Wild Cobra
05-30-2016, 02:17 AM

Was he privy to all the secret meeting for the facts revolving the decision?

Seriously.

What was the correct answer, if not an honest "I don't know?"

baseline bum
05-30-2016, 07:03 AM

LOL. It always cracks me up seeing Republicans shit on FDR considering he was the lifeline to England that kept them from losing while the Republicans kept hammering on about how American boys shouldn't be fighting wars for Europeans. What a disaster that would have been having the Nazis take over western Europe and then the Soviets conquering and turning the whole continent communist.

Splits
05-30-2016, 09:29 AM
Was it driver's licenses for illegals? Or just driver's licenses at all?

It was all driver's licenses. Libertards think there should be no laws. One guy even said it should be legal to give heroin to a 5 year old.

Will Hunting
05-30-2016, 01:49 PM

No to WWI, yes to WWII.

WWI was especially bad considering American picked the wrong side to help.

Mitch
05-30-2016, 01:55 PM
Not sure how they're winning anybody's vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d45x4OpMoow

Reck
05-30-2016, 02:53 PM
They'll siphoned more votes from Trump than they will from Hillary, that's for sure.

Splits
05-30-2016, 11:40 PM
Not sure how they're winning anybody's vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d45x4OpMoow

Looks like Trump found his veep

Mitch
05-30-2016, 11:58 PM
Looks like Trump found his veep

Newest New Hampshire poll doesn't look good for your girl, Splits.

Splits
05-31-2016, 12:04 AM

You're still clinging to the notion that Trump can beat The Shill in the general?

:lmao

Name your bet.

Mitch
05-31-2016, 12:40 AM
You're still clinging to the notion that Trump can beat The Shill in the general?

:lmao

Name your bet.

Become Cub's shoe shiner.

boutons_deux
05-31-2016, 01:19 AM
Libertarianism is totally fraudulent

angrydude
05-31-2016, 01:24 AM
Libertarianism is totally fraudulent

When you don't understand the first thing about it.

And no, reading an Ayn Rand novel doesn't qualify

boutons_deux
05-31-2016, 05:38 AM
When you don't understand the first thing about it.

"Through 20 polls on this topic spanning 13 years, Gallup found that voters who are libertarian on the political spectrum ranged from 17–23% of the US electorate.[326] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism#cite_note-Gallup2006-330) However, a 2014 Pew Poll found that 23% of Americans who identify as libertarians have no idea what the word means." :lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

boutons_deux
05-31-2016, 10:13 AM
WATCH: Libertarian Gary Johnson taunts ‘racist’ Trump by blowing him a kiss
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/watch-libertarian-gary-johnson-taunts-racist-trump-by-blowing-him-a-kiss/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Classy, all these rightwingnutjobs.

Mitch
05-31-2016, 04:00 PM
:lol what a scumbag, your opponent endorses you and you just disrespect him

http://libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/

Reck
05-31-2016, 06:42 PM

This is wierd.

You accuse people of being other people's supporters but when others say you're a Trumpie you lose your shit. lol

You have been denying you're a Trumper from the very beginning when in fact you are. Just own it.

Look at you looking at polls and getting a hard on. :lmao

BTW, she's owning him in California.

Mitch
05-31-2016, 07:10 PM
This is wierd.

You accuse people of being other people's supporters but when others say you're a Trumpie you lose your shit. lol

You have been denying you're a Trumper from the very beginning when in fact you are. Just own it.

Look at you looking at polls and getting a hard on. :lmao

BTW, she's owning him in California.

I don't get you, Reck. I never danced around the fact that Trump is my #2 choice, I said it pretty fucking plainly. You're the one who defends hillary but gets uppity when somebody calls you out as her supporter :lol

btw california isn't supposed to be in play, but :lol if she gets below 10% ahead

Reck
05-31-2016, 07:15 PM
I don't get you, Reck. I never danced around the fact that Trump is my #2 choice, I said it pretty fucking plainly. You're the one who defends hillary but gets uppity when somebody calls you out as her supporter :lol

btw california isn't supposed to be in play, but :lol if she gets below 10% ahead

Bullshit and you know it. You started out hot for democrats than shifted to republican rather quickly.

I've said from the beginning I was a democrat and would vote for whomever gets the nomination against Trump. You cant twist my words.

If that nominee happens to be Hillary than fuck yeah I will vote for her. Never denied that either.

I'm just saying about California. It's one of the 15 states fuhrer Trump says he will have in play. New York as well. :lmao

Mitch
05-31-2016, 07:19 PM
Bullshit and you know it. You started out hot for democrats than shifted to republican rather quickly.

I've said from the beginning I was a democrat and would vote for whomever gets the nomination against Trump. You cant twist my words.

If that nominee happens to be Hillary than fuck yeah I will vote for her. Never denied that either.

I'm just saying about California. It's one of the 15 states fuhrer Trump says he will have in play. New York as well. :lmao

I liked Bernie, I knew he wouldn't win though. I don't like Hillary, sorry I'm a candidate voter not a party voter :lol. I leaned dem for ~16 years

You're pretty adamant on defending Hillary, though. Why don't you tell me how horrible it is that she won't have press conferences anymore if you're unbias.

but about your last bit, at least trump is an optimist :lol, your girl said she could take fucking texas and keeps saying "imagine a trump presidency" instead of "imagine my presidency"

Reck
05-31-2016, 07:27 PM
I liked Bernie, I knew he wouldn't win though. I don't like Hillary, sorry I'm a candidate voter not a party voter :lol. I leaned dem for ~16 years

You're pretty adamant on defending Hillary, though. Why don't you tell me how horrible it is that she won't have press conferences anymore if you're unbias.

but about your last bit, at least trump is an optimist :lol, your girl said she could take fucking texas and keeps saying "imagine a trump presidency" instead of "imagine my presidency"

I do it out of posterity, Mitch.

When 99% of you shit on her even when she's hardly at fault than I need to do something different. I dont like piling on unnesesarily.

I dont think she's the best candidate or the candidate but she's 1 of 2 people running and the other one is a pipe dream candidate that is not going to get the nomination so I'm stuck with the one I have to vote for against Trump.

Simple as that really.

I didn't start following politics until this year so I have no idea what you're talking about press conferences and shit. :lol

Mitch
05-31-2016, 07:29 PM
I do it out of posterity, Mitch.

When 99% of you shit on her even when she's hardly at fault than I need to do something different. I dont like piling on unnesesarily.

I dont think she's the best candidate or the candidate but she's 1 of 2 people running and the other one is a pipe dream candidate that is not going to get the nomination so I'm stuck with the one I have to vite for against Trump.

Simple as that really.

I didn't start following politics until this year so I have no idea what you're talking about press conferences and shit. :lol

Alright, Reck. But as long as you defend her, she's your girl :lol

Mitch
05-31-2016, 07:31 PM
also Reck, you like CNN?

brilliant reporting here :lmao

Reck
05-31-2016, 07:32 PM
Alright, Reck. But as long as you defend her, she's your girl :lol

How does that work?

I just dont have the mob mentality. But OK, I will accept that burden if you give it to me.

Mitch
05-31-2016, 07:34 PM
How does that work?

I just dont have the mob mentality. But OK, I will accept that burden if you give it to me.

Same way as my voting for trump as my second choice makes me a trumper even though I've criticized him often :lol

Reck
05-31-2016, 07:48 PM
also Reck (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412), you like CNN?

brilliant reporting here :lmao

Because people dont photoshop these all the time?

Reck
05-31-2016, 07:49 PM
Same way as my voting for trump as my second choice makes me a trumper even though I've criticized him often :lol

To be fair, you also took his side when it came to that Bernie debate. You came up with all sorts of excuses for the Trump. :lol

Mitch
05-31-2016, 07:51 PM
Because people dont photoshop these all the time?

You can click on it, Reck. It's an official tweet... c'mon now

Mitch
05-31-2016, 07:52 PM
To be fair, you also took his side when it came to that Bernie debate. You came up with all sorts of excuses for the Trump. :lol

Only excuse I came up was he should only agree with a network, not a tech firm of bob fucking arum :lol

Trump shouldn't have even agreed to it, it'll piss off the rnc

Will Hunting
05-31-2016, 08:13 PM

That's all Shillary's campaign strategy has ever been, be the least shitty of the shit. That's where the campaign slogan "I'm ready for Hilary" comes from.

The translation for that slogan is essentially, "She might be a corrupt prostitute for corporate America but shit, look at the other candidates. You know what? Fuck it. I'm ready for Hilary."

Mitch
05-31-2016, 08:18 PM
Reck what do you think about the CNN tweet :lol

Reck
05-31-2016, 08:24 PM
You can click on it, Reck. It's an official tweet... c'mon now

OK, you're right. At first I was like the fuck..

Then I looked around..

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-gorilla-cincinnati-zoo/

It's the title of one of their articles.

Still a wierd correlation. lmao

Mitch
05-31-2016, 08:36 PM
OK, you're right. At first I was like the fuck..

Then I looked around..

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-gorilla-cincinnati-zoo/

It's the title of one of their articles.

Still a wierd correlation. lmao

They threw a fit after Trump called them sleezeballs :lol

rmt
05-31-2016, 10:19 PM
That's all Shillary's campaign strategy has ever been, be the least shitty of the shit. That's where the campaign slogan "I'm ready for Hilary" comes from.

The translation for that slogan is essentially, "She might be a corrupt prostitute for corporate America but shit, look at the other candidates. You know what? Fuck it. I'm ready for Hilary."

Re: "I'm ready for Hillary" - Bill Maher(?) says it like he's ready for an injection :lol As far as Trump is concerned, he's far from a perfect candidate - he just has no filter on his mouth (which is kinda refreshing for a politician) - no worse that it is (mostly) here on this forum.

OT - love me my X-men. Who to cheer for? How about CLE wins with Kyrie getting FMVP and Lebron getting roasted for poor play?