PDA

View Full Version : LOL REF KC!!! 3 CHANCES...

poeticism707
05-30-2016, 10:38 PM
TO CLOSE OUT THE NEW LOOK LAKERS,

AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN WIN A SINGLE ONE,

WITHOUT YOUR USUAL LEAGUE PROVIDED FOODSTAMPS!!!!!

PER PAR....

IF I WERE A BETTING MAN,

ID SAY YOU COULD KISS KD GOODBYE...

Keepin' it real
05-30-2016, 10:40 PM
Your caps lock is on

spurs1990
05-30-2016, 10:44 PM
I think I'm the only Spurs fan online that rooted for the Warriors.

I look at it this way, Golden State hasn't beaten the Spurs in a very long time. (I would think there are maybe a couple dozen fans on online that remember 1991.)
okc on the other hand put the Spurs out on two crushing occasions in the last five seasons, both series tainted heavily by questionable calls.

Let GS win their 2nd title and try to come back in 2017 and get the chance to actually face them and knock them off.

sananspursfan21
05-30-2016, 10:49 PM
I don't get why it's so funny. Our Spurs lost to this incompetent team. I'd be more embarrassed than anything.

Sean Cagney
05-30-2016, 10:52 PM
I don't get why it's so funny. Our Spurs lost to this incompetent team. I'd be more embarrassed than anything.
Sad but true, out choked the chokers so to speak. They play horrible down the stretch and the Spurs out sucked them.

skulls138
05-30-2016, 11:08 PM

I look at it this way, Golden State hasn't beaten the Spurs in a very long time. (I would think there are maybe a couple dozen fans on online that remember 1991.)
okc on the other hand put the Spurs out on two crushing occasions in the last five seasons, both series tainted heavily by questionable calls.

Let GS win their 2nd title and try to come back in 2017 and get the chance to actually face them and knock them off.I started to want GSW to win when I heard Colin Cowherd totally trash Steph Curry while it looked like they were going to lose easily. Cant wait to hear his show tomorrow.

jdelar03
05-30-2016, 11:10 PM
I hoped gs would lose so we wouldnt be the biggest chokers of the year but oh well we are once again and that sucks

poeticism707
05-30-2016, 11:11 PM
@
What are you guys 12 or and never seen the Spurs screwed over?

It only happens every other year...

The Spurs didn't lose to OKC,

The lost to the league and the zebras...

Cry Havoc
05-30-2016, 11:13 PM
I don't get why it's so funny. Our Spurs lost to this incompetent reffing team. I'd be more embarrassed than anything.

Ftfy

spurtech09
05-30-2016, 11:55 PM

Let GS win their 2nd title and try to come back in 2017 and get the chance to actually face them and knock them off.
Nope.....Im all for the Warriors.......but I have a feeling that the Cavs. are going to win it this time.....

poeticism707
05-31-2016, 11:37 AM
The choke is strong with REFKC...

NameLess Scrub
05-31-2016, 12:07 PM
The choke is strong with REFKC...

Can't help but think fried chicken franchise when I read REFKC.

Horse
05-31-2016, 12:12 PM
I said all along they are shit without the zebras. They got help and still blew it.

kobyz
05-31-2016, 12:16 PM

After what warriors been throw in the okc series and still come up on top, nothing gonna stop them from a 5peat...

K...
05-31-2016, 12:25 PM
We didn't choke. We had no quality pg and C. You can win with role players in the starting lineup but Parker and Duncan are just to too old and unathletic.

poeticism707
05-31-2016, 05:15 PM
This.

RefKC is coddled and entitled...

Until the league food stamps run dry,

like they do year after year...