PDA

View Full Version : Hey, msufan420

Dre_7
10-02-2005, 01:06 AM
I just wanna thank your team for helpin Wisconsin to be on top of the Big Ten. Thanks for losing to Mich!! Much appreciated! ;)

theMUHMEshow
10-02-2005, 10:55 AM
I dont think he will be around.

MSU is horrible. I dont even know where to begin.

I will start and end here.

How in the world do you let someone with ONE HAMSTRING run all over you?

Henne > Stanton

msufan420
10-02-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm around...I don't give a shit. I didn't lose that game. And check your stats Muhme...Henne is nowhere near as good as Stanton this year. If John Goss didn't suck, and if Rivas didn't get a bullshit penalty that he initiated...then State wins. You shouldn't be too confident about your team if you let what you call a horrible team take you to OT and almost win...FUCK YOU MUHME. Enjoy your win for now, cuz UM still sucks.

Dre_7
10-02-2005, 01:51 PM

MSU is horrible. I dont even know where to begin.

I will start and end here.

How in the world do you let someone with ONE HAMSTRING run all over you?

Henne > Stanton

I'm around...I don't give a shit. I didn't lose that game. And check your stats Muhme...Henne is nowhere near as good as Stanton this year. If John Goss didn't suck, and if Rivas didn't get a bullshit penalty that he initiated...then State wins. You shouldn't be too confident about your team if you let what you call a horrible team take you to OT and almost win...FUCK YOU MUHME. Enjoy your win for now, cuz UM still sucks.

Meanwhile, Wisconsin is 5-0. :lol I am lovin it!!!

msufan420
10-02-2005, 03:32 PM
I know...good job. If there's two other teams from the Big 10 that I semi root for it's Wisconsin and Penn State.

Dre_7
10-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Oh yeah Penn State! I am so glad they beat Min yesterday!!!

Dre_7
10-02-2005, 04:28 PM
As much as I love my Badgers and as great as Brian Calhoun is, I still have a feeling that John Stocco will find a way to lose a game or two for us. He is one of the worse college QB's I have ever seen. He needs to go. NOW!

Sometimes I just dont understand Barry Alvarez.

samikeyp
10-02-2005, 04:48 PM

This from the guy who disappeared after his predictions of UM over ND and OSU over UT.

msufan420
10-02-2005, 07:16 PM
As much as I love my Badgers and as great as Brian Calhoun is, I still have a feeling that John Stocco will find a way to lose a game or two for us. He is one of the worse college QB's I have ever seen. He needs to go. NOW!

Sometimes I just dont understand Barry Alvarez.

Who are your other choices? Would you rather Calhoun just take a direct snap from the center everytime?

Dre_7
10-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Who are your other choices? Would you rather Calhoun just take a direct snap from the center everytime?

He is not the best option on our team. Tyler Donovon looked better then him, and Antwaan's little brother, Marcus Randle El can play QB as well as be a running threat from the QB position. Barry Alvarez is just too stuborn.

I dont know how many Wisconsin games you have seen, but Stocco is just AWFUL!

theMUHMEshow
10-02-2005, 09:31 PM

OMG. Calm down. First I will check my stats. Henne is 2-0 vs MSU, and he threw 3 tds yesterday. Stanton, who is all world against the worst defenses in the world, got 1 td off yesterday, threw worse, and didnt win. period.

Rivas penalty? Fine, I will give you that point, however, I wont bring up the Henne fumble.

Should be to confident about my team? They have one conference loss, and they lost to a 5-0 Wisky team that is top 15 in the nation. OH YEAH DID I MENTION we dont lose if Hart is in the lineup? He basically had ONE HAMSTRING and rolled your team up for 200 yds. Come on buddy, same ole MSU. I can tell you care or you wouldnt come back on here screaming "FUCK YOU MUHME" hahahahah MSU still getting the backhand from the big brother. :lol

cecil collins
10-06-2005, 04:12 AM
Marcus Randle El? I didn't even know Antwan had a little brother. What year is he, and is he highly touted?

Dre_7
10-06-2005, 08:01 AM
Marcus Randle El? I didn't even know Antwan had a little brother. What year is he, and is he highly touted?

Marcus is a Soph. He is hurt right now and only gets limited PT. He is a WR. I think that next year, or maybe even later this year, he will be a big time receiver for us (although I personally think he should play QB).

There was an interesting article about him and his brother doing a lil trash talkin before Wisconsin played Antwan's college team, Indiana, last Sat (we beat IU btw :)).

cecil collins
10-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Thanks, I'll keep a lookout for him. I'd like to see him play QB, because Antwan was damn fun to watch.

Dre_7
10-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Thanks, I'll keep a lookout for him. I'd like to see him play QB, because Antwan was damn fun to watch.

Id like him to play QB too, but we have Barry Alvarez, so it wont happen. :lol

cecil collins
10-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Id like him to play QB too, but we have Barry Alvarez, so it wont happen. :lol

This is his last year correct? Maybe next year.

Dre_7
10-07-2005, 07:08 PM
This is his last year correct? Maybe next year.

Yeah but he will be AD. We will see.

Its tough cuz we are losing all our receivers after this year. So we will need Marcus to play. Either way, I have a feeling Randle El is going to have a great year next season. Regardless of which position he plays.