PDA

View Full Version : Bill kristol

ducks
05-30-2016, 11:58 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/30/politics/adam-kinzinger-no-path-third-party-run/index.html

CosmicCowboy
05-31-2016, 06:18 AM
Kristol's hallucinating. They can't possibly make a relevant run. Too many filing deadlines (including Texas) have already passed.

boutons_deux
05-31-2016, 08:37 AM
BK was the asshole who "discovered" and pimped pitbull bitch, so we know BK is just another inherited-wealth privileged, entitled prick who is always right.

ducks
06-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Romney Supports David French for Third-Party Run

SnakeBoy
06-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Kristol's hallucinating. They can't possibly make a relevant run. Too many filing deadlines (including Texas) have already passed.

In Kristol's fantasy the 3rd party candidate would just need to pick off enough states to stop either Trump or Clinton from reaching 270 electoral votes and then the House would pick the next POTUS.

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2016, 12:20 PM
In Kristol's fantasy the 3rd party candidate would just need to pick off enough states to stop either Trump or Clinton from reaching 270 electoral votes and then the House would pick the next POTUS.

To do that they have to get Electoral votes and who sees a latecomer third party doing that? Hell, Ross Perot fought from the beginning and got 19% of the popular vote and still zero electoral votes.

Pelicans78
06-01-2016, 01:50 PM
A 3rd party candidate would only hurt Trump and guys like BK know that. Deep down, they would rather see Shillary win because they support her nation-building, regime-changing foreign policy, a.k.a. the Bush doctrine.

Nbadan
06-01-2016, 11:18 PM
A 3rd party candidate would only hurt Trump and guys like BK know that. Deep down, they would rather see Shillary win because they support her nation-building, regime-changing foreign policy, a.k.a. the Bush doctrine.

Can't believe I am saying this but Pelican is right....Kristol is a neo-con...

Spurminator
06-01-2016, 11:24 PM
He should stick to hosting awards shows.

boutons_deux
06-05-2016, 01:59 PM
More bad news for Bill Kristol’s ongoing search for a Donald Trump alternative

a news leak that the candidate in mind is conservative writer David French has been met with polite silence, signaling severe challenges surrounding his potential candidacy.

Reince Priebus, head of the Republican National Committee, criticized the effort Thursday, telling conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that a French candidacy would be a “suicide mission.”

“I don’t see it going anywhere. I think in order to be a viable third party candidate I think you have to have national name ID and a ton of cash in order to get even a blip on the radar. So I don’t really even think about it, Hugh. I think it’s sort of silly, to tell you the truth. I have to say - I think the people involved with it are embarrassing themselves,” Priebus said.

And further complicating any efforts of any independent bid is that House Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday that he would get behind Trump (http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/after-holding-out-paul-ryan-says-he-will-vote-trump-n584841) and vote for him at the ballot box in November. Ryan’s endorsement is another instance of the Republican Party getting in line, albeit reluctantly, the party’s presumptive nominee.

French, a writer at conservative media outlet National Review, conservative lawyer and Iraq War veteran, was recruited by Bill Kristol, the editor of the Weekly Standard and leader in the “Stop Trump” movement.

Kristol, who has been an outspoken opponent of Trump, rallied speculation of a potential independent candidate on Twitter over the weekend, tweeting that an “impressive” candidate is imminent.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/more-bad-news-bill-kristols-ongoing-search-donald-trump-alternative?cid=sm_fb_lastword

Holy shit, Kristol is TOTALLY WRONG YET AGAIN

Would the Repug bigots, xenophobes, white nationalists ever vote for "French"? :lol