PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Post game presser chick 3:30 to 3:35

Fabbs
05-31-2016, 08:58 AM
Kinda nice.
Anyone know who she is?

I think I got the video locked at her 5 seconds..

https://youtu.be/5k2CkAjfRlw?t=213

DMC
05-31-2016, 09:02 AM
A chick who knows they are looking at stat sheets.

Fabbs
05-31-2016, 09:19 AM
Does she have a brother? pant pant

Killakobe81
05-31-2016, 09:20 AM
She is alright.
Thought she looked better after game 6.
i think she is "teacher hot"
When the a good part of the eSPN staff looks like Lindsay Cohn or Nacy Lieberman
She is hot in comparison ...
Kinda like San Antonio hot ...

UNT Eagles 2016
05-31-2016, 09:42 AM
If she's rich i'd impregnate her and get half her dad's money and have a good looking son (hopefully) to boot.

DMC
05-31-2016, 09:47 AM
She is alright.
Thought she looked better after game 6.
i think she is "teacher hot"
When the a good part of the eSPN staff looks like Lindsay Cohn or Nacy Lieberman
She is hot in comparison ...
Kinda like San Antonio hot ...
If you could finger fuck her the way you do your phone she'd marry you.

whitemamba
05-31-2016, 12:20 PM
Im glad im not old and fat like the rest of this forum.

Captivus
05-31-2016, 01:05 PM
A chick who knows they are looking at stat sheets.

Let it go!! haaa

Stalin
05-31-2016, 01:22 PM

:tu

apalisoc_9
05-31-2016, 01:32 PM
Why does this forum have a weird obssesion with anything that is remotley attractive :lol

I mean you probably see hotter women on a daily just going to work and coming back home. :lol

whitemamba
05-31-2016, 05:04 PM
Why does this forum have a weird obssesion with anything that is remotley attractive :lol

I mean you probably see hotter women on a daily just going to work and coming back home. :lol

Majority of forum members probably never fuck tbh.. thats why, so they make threads and discuss about how bad they want to fuck this person or that person, I mean this girl in OP's post appeared on TV for what 5 seconds, and a thread about her appears... lol

MultiTroll
05-31-2016, 05:08 PM

You and whitemumble are failing to note she is part of the post game presser media.
How often do you see one of them being even remotely hot. For that matter only 5% or so are female.

Thebesteva
05-31-2016, 05:14 PM
Splits already smashed after she saw his tax return

InRareForm
05-31-2016, 05:14 PM
Todays Spurstalk

smh

whitemamba
05-31-2016, 05:19 PM
You and whitemumble are failing to note she is part of the post game presser media.
How often do you see one of them being even remotely hot. For that matter only 5% or so are female.

Plenty of fish in the Sea man, I dont pop a boner everytime a chick above a 6 comes on TV. Plus you dont think thats sad that you guys are blowing your load of 5 seconds of a side profile? What if she is fat as fuck from the waist down?

DMC
05-31-2016, 05:42 PM
Much better to waste your youth online.

whitemamba
05-31-2016, 06:54 PM
Much better to waste your youth online.

DMC
"Fat, single , and ready to mingle"

apalisoc_9
05-31-2016, 07:52 PM
Splits already smashed after she saw his tax return

:lmao

spurraider21
05-31-2016, 08:24 PM
Majority of forum members probably never fuck tbh.. thats why, so they make threads and discuss about how bad they want to fuck this person or that person
calling out apalisoc :wow

Silver&Black
05-31-2016, 09:13 PM
calling out apalisoc :wow

:lmao

Thread
06-01-2016, 07:15 AM
Majority of forum members probably never fuck tbh.. thats why, so they make threads and discuss about how bad they want to fuck this person or that person, I mean this girl in OP's post appeared on TV for what 5 seconds, and a thread about her appears... lol

...That's man at his zenith. And it's always better to imagine the fuck Vs. experience the fuck. The majority of women sincerely don't want to fuck, at the very least when Man wants to fuck. Inside Man's gourd they're always ready to fuck, the exact way Man desires it. That woman would not let any of us pollute that snatch. She'd rather die. Don't ask. Just take what's given (video/picture) and find your own way. That way, THAT WAY, (they) cannot stop you from "polluting that snatch."

DMC
06-01-2016, 07:18 AM
...That's man at his zenith. And it's always better to imagine the fuck Vs. experience the fuck. The majority of women sincerely don't want to fuck, at the very least when Man wants to fuck. Inside Man's gourd they're always ready to fuck, the exact way Man desires it. That woman would not let any of us pollute that snatch. She'd rather die. Don't ask. Just take what's given (video/picture) and find your own way. That way, THAT WAY, (they) cannot stop you from "polluting that snatch."
Dale describing his life of stalking and raping from a purely analytical perspective.

Thread
06-01-2016, 07:19 AM
Dale describing his life of stalking and raping from a purely analytical perspective.

No. I'd stalk, yes, but, there is no percentage, no joy in rape.

Killakobe81
06-01-2016, 07:24 AM

Actually she has been very visible in every pressor in the WCF. What struck me wasa the fact she was pretty vocal and I had not heard of her before this series. So what stood out to me was she was aggressive in the conferences making sure her questions were addressed early and she stood out from the Scott-howard coopers, Tim Mcmahon's , JA adande etc that I have seen covering the NBA for years it wasnt until I saw her after game 6 that I thought like OP not half bad ...

BUt then I looked at all the stank old men she was competing with and the pale blondes and red heads and realized she is just beat writer hot ...not even new age sideline reporter hot.

To your point she is probably hotter than 75% of this forum could get ...and if she moves to Sa from Bristol or wherever she resides she probably jumps from the 70th percentile in to the top 10-15%. IN La. heck in even Frisco T or Austin she is just cute waitress or hostess hot at best ...

Killakobe81
06-01-2016, 07:34 AM
Underrated place to scope women (i know my biz travelers will agree) are airports.
If you ever get stuck on a layover just chill for a minute put down your smartphone, Ipad etc. Look around.
I have noticed not only at LAX but DFW, Burbank, John Wayne, ATL, McCarron,La guardia, O'hare ,,, Beautiful women travel.

Think about it ... sex sells so your best real-estate agents, top sales reps etc are usually at least as hot as this reporter often times much more so. Then of course the rich and famous (models, actresses etc.) have the means to travel so they of course travel frequently as well. If you like the athletic types I always see college volleyball, soccer, softball and gymnastic teams at airports.

Hang out in the officer clubs that the big airlines have or the best bar at an airporrt and there are tons of women.
I just wish I hadn't settled down before I started to travel ...my travel has slowed down quite a bit but
outside of a high level college campus or some major event like the World Cup/Superbowl tough to find finer women in one place than a busy airport.

For the youngsters on here looking for shallow women ... you are welcome:toast

Killakobe81
06-01-2016, 07:35 AM
Oh and DeGaulle airport in France is another airport with plenty of top notch women.

06-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Thought this was gonna be about the big bushed one Chimp laughed at tbh :lol

whitemamba
06-01-2016, 02:42 PM

you couldnt be more wrong cub, my apologies. But I think its the opposite , i think women are hornier then ever, and sluttier than ever. Bless Social media.

Actually she has been very visible in every pressor in the WCF. What struck me wasa the fact she was pretty vocal and I had not heard of her before this series. So what stood out to me was she was aggressive in the conferences making sure her questions were addressed early and she stood out from the Scott-howard coopers, Tim Mcmahon's , JA adande etc that I have seen covering the NBA for years it wasnt until I saw her after game 6 that I thought like OP not half bad ...

BUt then I looked at all the stank old men she was competing with and the pale blondes and red heads and realized she is just beat writer hot ...not even new age sideline reporter hot.

To your point she is probably hotter than 75% of this forum could get ...and if she moves to Sa from Bristol or wherever she resides she probably jumps from the 70th percentile in to the top 10-15%. IN La. heck in even Frisco T or Austin she is just cute waitress or hostess hot at best ...

too much detail tbh, in short, id hit it yes.

The Gemini Method
06-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Underrated place to scope women (i know my biz travelers will agree) are airports.
If you ever get stuck on a layover just chill for a minute put down your smartphone, Ipad etc. Look around.
I have noticed not only at LAX but DFW, Burbank, John Wayne, ATL, McCarron,La guardia, O'hare ,,, Beautiful women travel.

Think about it ... sex sells so your best real-estate agents, top sales reps etc are usually at least as hot as this reporter often times much more so. Then of course the rich and famous (models, actresses etc.) have the means to travel so they of course travel frequently as well. If you like the athletic types I always see college volleyball, soccer, softball and gymnastic teams at airports.

Hang out in the officer clubs that the big airlines have or the best bar at an airporrt and there are tons of women.
I just wish I hadn't settled down before I started to travel ...my travel has slowed down quite a bit but
outside of a high level college campus or some major event like the World Cup/Superbowl tough to find finer women in one place than a busy airport.

For the youngsters on here looking for shallow women ... you are welcome:toast

Giving this info to the members of this forum will make the no.1 asked question at said airports is "do you have wifi." I do, however agree with you on the airport being a great spot to pick up a lay. Especially at McCarron...when you have that end of the weekend walk of shame and desperation is the name of that perfume permeating the terminals.

Killakobe81
06-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Giving this info to the members of this forum will make the no.1 asked question at said airports is "do you have wifi." I do, however agree with you on the airport being a great spot to pick up a lay. Especially at McCarron...when you have that end of the weekend walk of shame and desperation is the name of that perfume permeating the terminals.

McCarron and Vegas are definitely a treasure trove however a lot of gold diggers. But since so many here claim to be balling out of control and as I said ...dont mind the shallow types Vegas is a buffet from the time you touch down ...

The Gemini Method
06-01-2016, 05:12 PM
McCarron and Vegas are definitely a treasure trove however a lot of gold diggers. But since so many here claim to be balling out of control and as I said ...dont mind the shallow types Vegas is a buffet from the time you touch down ... I'm a baller on a budget...No seriously, during my consultant days, I met one of my ex-gfs leaving McCarron. I do agree there are the gold digger types there, but I do see a ton of attractive people when I'm in and out of airports.

DMC
06-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Airports are the worst place. Everyone is going somewhere else. Pretending you get pussy at an airport is like pretending you've had dinner at the WH. Let's be honest, most of you don't even bathe regularly.