PDA

View Full Version : NBA: What will you hate most about the finals?

Keepin' it real
05-31-2016, 10:03 AM
Easy choice for me. Can't stand tubby.

Fabbs
05-31-2016, 10:37 AM
Knowing the Spurs had the roster to trump both teams. :depressed

hooperflash
05-31-2016, 01:36 PM
Klay Thompson

Thread
05-31-2016, 01:47 PM
No hatred.

nickdakoolkat
05-31-2016, 10:32 PM
I think most spurs fans will hate realizing that America loves watching the warriors play basketball because it's fun to watch, unlike any of their championship teams. As proof last night's game 7 was the most watched basketball game raring wise of all time.

TDMVPDPOY
05-31-2016, 10:56 PM
it be another bs finals orchestrated by the league, like how they tried to revive the celtics/fagggots rivalry...nobody actually gave a shit, same with this series

Mitch
05-31-2016, 11:00 PM
I think most spurs fans will hate realizing that America loves watching the warriors play basketball because it's fun to watch, unlike any of their championship teams. As proof last night's game 7 was the most watched basketball game raring wise of all time.

They check all the right boxes, really. Fun to watch, they win, their best player is exciting to watch and you have a troublemaker in green. Something for everybody, tbh

Clipper Nation
05-31-2016, 11:05 PM

Most people other than Warriors/Lakers "fans" (basically the same people) watched last series for Durbeta and Westbrook, and they'll watch the Finals for LeBron. They aren't watching for those faggots Curry and Gaymond, no matter how hard the league and refs try to shove them down our throats.

99 Problems
06-01-2016, 04:39 AM
Bandwagon GSW fans. I'm happy for the long suffering diehard who stuck year in year out, but these other are worse than Heat bandwagon crowd.

Thread
06-01-2016, 07:07 AM
Most people other than Warriors/Lakers "fans" (basically the same people) watched last series for Durbeta and Westbrook, and they'll watch the Finals for LeBron. They aren't watching for those faggots Curry and Gaymond, no matter how hard the league and refs try to shove them down our throats.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Thread
06-01-2016, 07:08 AM
Bandwagon GSW fans. I'm happy for the long suffering diehard who stuck year in year out, but these other are worse than Heat bandwagon crowd.

Fandom is a deeply private & sacred right and protocol.

MultiTroll
06-01-2016, 07:11 AM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.
Dale, getting his morning exercises.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/55/King-Size_Homer.png/250px-King-Size_Homer.png

Thread
06-01-2016, 07:17 AM
Dale, getting his morning exercises.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/55/King-Size_Homer.png/250px-King-Size_Homer.png

I'm sick to death of the officiating whining, Mult. It spoils the Board.

MultiTroll
06-01-2016, 07:22 AM
I'm sick to death of the officiating whining, Mult. It spoils the Board.
Spoils the board? :lol
I put a thread up on whether or not Pop got outcoached by Billy Donovan. Taken down.

DMC
06-01-2016, 07:31 AM
^Some of you treat thread starting like updating twitter. You can't fault any mod for having you on a short leash.

Strategic
06-01-2016, 07:37 AM
It means that it's still this season and not next season yet.

Thread
06-01-2016, 07:40 AM
It means that it's still this season and not next season yet.

Don't fret, sassafras, you ain't going anywhere next season either. Your days of wine & roses are over. You squeezed that 2nd 5th in just before the door slammed shut. Count your blessings.

MultiTroll
06-01-2016, 07:45 AM
^Some of you treat thread starting like updating twitter. You can't fault any mod for having you on a short leash.
Ya right.
So instead of spot on topic timely threads, start endless threads on cucking etc.
Get promoted to multi alt moderator.

~O~
06-01-2016, 08:04 AM

No the fuck they aren't. Miami Heat fans in general are terrible. Even before the championship, fans would fill it up in oracle. The term bandwagon is being stretched to mean something it doesnt. Oracle fans are much more into the gAme and even make calls. There will never be a worse bandwagon fan then Cleveland and Miami fans.

aussie91
06-01-2016, 09:14 AM
I agree with Tubby he just follows Lebron wherever he goes so if he leaves again he will be right behind him

DMC
06-01-2016, 10:03 AM
Ya right.
So instead of spot on topic timely threads, start endless threads on cucking etc.
Get promoted to multi alt moderator.
You know if you're stirring shit. Don't act coy.

elmanutres
06-01-2016, 10:09 AM

heat or gs bandwagon don't come close to the laker bandwagon when they are winning. I feel that is a bit of a recency bias

MultiTroll
06-01-2016, 11:36 AM
You know if you're stirring shit. Don't act coy.
Combo burrito.
Sure, I knew as ElNono noted there would be the
:cry leave Poppy alone :cry
crowd.

Always has been. Always will be. But the topic was right on schedule, very relevant. That Donovan did go on to trump Pop makes it all the moreso legit. Since when has ST Moderator gotten bent over questioning Pop? For that matter, you're telling me Troll Talk Moderator is policing stirring the pot in cuck etc waste threads? Please.
Somebody is butthurt and I've been chosen vs uber spamerators? :rollin

Only other time was during the 2012 Finals when I questioned Pop. Similar butthurt from someone with Moddy powers. NO good reason to force me. NONE.

Thebesteva
06-01-2016, 01:13 PM

lol no they didnt

Spurs9
06-01-2016, 02:15 PM

Yet fell to the Thunder :lol

spurraider21
06-01-2016, 04:51 PM
The lack of spurs

DMC
06-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Combo burrito.
Sure, I knew as ElNono noted there would be the
:cry leave Poppy alone :cry
crowd.

Always has been. Always will be. But the topic was right on schedule, very relevant. That Donovan did go on to trump Pop makes it all the moreso legit. Since when has ST Moderator gotten bent over questioning Pop? For that matter, you're telling me Troll Talk Moderator is policing stirring the pot in cuck etc waste threads? Please.
Somebody is butthurt and I've been chosen vs uber spamerators? :rollin

Only other time was during the 2012 Finals when I questioned Pop. Similar butthurt from someone with Moddy powers. NO good reason to force me. NONE.

You can do a search for "fuck" in thread titles and find a number of them that were not closed. You can bump one. It will probably get closed. If you wait for the most sensitive time when mods are on patrol and you post some troll shit upstairs, you'll probably get smacked.

Thread
06-01-2016, 05:33 PM
The lack of spurs

You fucked up.

The Gemini Method
06-01-2016, 05:37 PM
You fucked up. They sure did. Got caught with their pants down. Thinking OKC was a breeze.

MultiTroll
06-01-2016, 05:52 PM
You can do a search for "fuck" in thread titles and find a number of them that were not closed. You can bump one. It will probably get closed. If you wait for the most sensitive time when mods are on patrol and you post some troll shit upstairs, you'll probably get smacked.
So Moderator X may have had the "sensitive time" responding to a Pop matching wits with Billy Donovan thread? Which is hardly "troll shit." The playoff results speak for themselves as to the threads legitimacy. Many posters thinking Pop got out coached by Donovan.

Has not enough time passed for the sensitive patrol time to have passed?

K...
06-01-2016, 07:00 PM
So Moderator X may have had the "sensitive time" responding to a Pop matching wits with Billy Donovan thread? Which is hardly "troll shit." The playoff results speak for themselves as to the threads legitimacy. Many emotionally damaged child men who fell in love with straw men think Pop got out coached by Donovan.

Has not enough time passed for the sensitive patrol time to have passed?

I had my "role player" thread locked after game 2. It's not just calling it pop that gets threads deleted, but rather low intelligence highly repetitive threads that get locked.

MultiTroll
06-01-2016, 07:54 PM
I had my "role player" thread locked after game 2. It's not just calling it pop that gets threads deleted, but rather low intelligence highly repetitive threads that get locked.
Sure applesause.
Keep believing Pop did all he could against Billy Donovan. :lol

Hey is another way to keep from censure be to form 47 alts including a string of teams, become a mod and thereby be able to keep your own posts up?!

whitemamba
06-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Lack of Spurs not being humiliated in the finals is what im upset about.

K...
06-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Pop made odd choices, but the alternative to those odd choices are not clear winners.

On one hand, the losses were very close, so a tweak might win it....

On the other hand, the list of pop fuck up alternatives includes: not resting, play boban, don't play Kyle, play kawhi a full game, stagger the big two, don't play west, play Andre, play Simmons,

I mean that's all worse than speculative, it's shit fantasy.

We had no healthy starting quality bigs other than lma taking on the biggest front line in the league. You don't coach around Tim Duncan getting injured and old.

lefty
06-01-2016, 09:02 PM

Nope

daslicer
06-02-2016, 02:30 AM
Just the fact it's a rematch of last year's finals. In my lifetime I have never found nba finals back to back rematches entertaining outside of spurs-heat but that's obvious fan bias. I didn't enjoy bulls-jazz part 2 in '98 because it had no intrigue story line wise or even the matchups. It was very obvious the bulls were going to take out the Jazz for the second year in a row. I actually wanted to see Lakers-Bulls in '98 once the Spurs were eliminated. This match up will be just like Bulls-Jazz part 2. Too predictable, story lines are not intriguing outside of how players legacies will be effected ala Curry and Lebron.

Arcadian
06-02-2016, 02:39 AM
Let's watch the games before deciding what we hate. Jesus, people.

Keepin' it real
06-02-2016, 09:51 AM
I'm surprised at the lack of hate toward Lebron. That's disrespectful toward The King.

http://thesportsfanjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/lebron-james-nba-2k-king.jpg

Thread
06-02-2016, 09:54 AM
I'm surprised at the lack of hate toward Lebron. That's disrespectful toward The King.

http://thesportsfanjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/lebron-james-nba-2k-king.jpg

It's difficult to get a sustained hatred for him. He's packaged by Media/NYC/Silver correctly to retard such hatreds. Hatred is fleeting for James.

DMC
06-02-2016, 09:59 AM
What will I hate most? That somewhere in the midst of it Kobe will be interviewed and he will have that smug grin and make some comment to suggest today's players aren't as good as he was, and he will be asked in a way to insinuate he was actually that good, and he will be asked by some woman who doesn't know jack shit about the game.

DMC
06-02-2016, 10:01 AM
It's difficult to get a sustained hatred for him. He's packaged by Media/NYC/Silver correctly to retard such hatreds. Hatred is fleeting for James.
Please

You're acting like your boy in LA wasn't a total asshole, that it was a media construct.

ambchang
06-02-2016, 10:12 AM
What will I hate most? That somewhere in the midst of it Kobe will be interviewed and he will have that smug grin and make some comment to suggest today's players aren't as good as he was, and he will be asked in a way to insinuate he was actually that good, and he will be asked by some woman who doesn't know jack shit about the game.

You mean like this?

http://es.pn/1UglSAj

MultiTroll
06-02-2016, 10:23 AM
You mean like this?

:lmao exactly.
Should be used in Poison Control Centers to induce vomiting.

Obstructed_View
06-02-2016, 10:27 AM
That there's a maximum of 7 games left in the season. Not a lot to hate. The two best teams both mostly healthy and playing well. That mouthpiece shit is gross, though.

DMC
06-02-2016, 11:45 AM
You mean like this?

Yep, but mostly him creating some controversy in the middle of the Finals just to take some of the spotlight. He's a douche like that.

Keepin' it real
06-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Cowherd talking today about how weird it is that Lebron is suddenly not so hated, playing against GSW.

So apparently it's not just a spurstalk phenomenon.

JamStone
06-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Hate is not exactly the right term, but what I will find a little annoying almost to the point that it's actually amusing will be all of the hater fans who aren't rooting for either team as they flip flop their hatred after each game.

It will go something like:

After a game 1 Warriors win: "LOLBron! King my ass. King of losing in the Finals maybe. What an overrated POS! Kang needs his superfriends. Loser!"

After a game 2 Cavs win, same person: "Lol Shit Curry! Light skin 12 year old looking Kobe wannabe! LOL Today's NBA! Not as good as Iverson. I knew this team was overrated all season long."

Thread
06-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Please

You're acting like your boy in LA wasn't a total asshole, that it was a media construct.

Never said such.

Thread
06-02-2016, 02:14 PM

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

oh crap
06-02-2016, 02:23 PM
well, there's at least 2 other real niggas other than me on this board.

Killakobe81
06-02-2016, 02:31 PM
The fact someone can still generate this much hate almost two months after they hit their last shot ...
is interesting.

Spurs9
06-02-2016, 02:40 PM
<3 Brian "Sleeping" Windhorst

Spurs9
06-02-2016, 03:02 PM
How can you not like a dude who sleeps during live tv tbh? :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HfNMWnHXU4

Killakobe81
06-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Hate is not exactly the right term, but what I will find a little annoying almost to the point that it's actually amusing will be all of the hater fans who aren't rooting for either team as they flip flop their hatred after each game.

It will go something like:

After a game 1 Warriors win: "LOLBron! King my ass. King of losing in the Finals maybe. What an overrated POS! Kang needs his superfriends. Loser!"

After a game 2 Cavs win, same person: "Lol Shit Curry! Light skin 12 year old looking Kobe wannabe! LOL Today's NBA! Not as good as Iverson. I knew this team was overrated all season long."

Oh yes this place is extremely bi-polar ...

Chris
06-02-2016, 04:40 PM

Fabbs

DMC
06-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Never said such.
Of course you didn't say it.

It was implied. You know this.

nickdakoolkat
06-02-2016, 07:23 PM

lol gotta love that perspective coming from a clipper fan. People love curry, just look at his jersey sales.

K...
06-02-2016, 07:46 PM
well, there's at least 2 other real niggas other than me on this board.

you can't hate lebron now that he's guaranteed to have more finals failures then successes.

SAGirl
06-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Not any player in particular, just how predictable it is.