PDA

View Full Version : Picked up pocket bluetoof........not bad at all.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 09:52 AM
This lil bastard sounds pretty dang good. The one I have is all black and has a nice rubbery finish. The 808 HEX xs gets loud to. I cant believe the powerful sound coming from this small box. Pick one up if you need a small portable bluetoof for under $50. :music

http://geardiary.com/2015/07/21/808-audio-xs-wireless-stereo-speaker-a-small-yet-powerful-boombox/

http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-29a4/k2-_21a49b3d-89ea-43a9-8a87-8915c501557e.v1.jpg

clambake
06-01-2016, 10:41 AM
i buy those to feed my riva turbo x.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 10:48 AM
i buy those to feed my riva turbo x.

Yeah that is a beast, but slide it in your pocket. :wakeup

clambake
06-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Yeah that is a beast, but slide it in your pocket. :wakeup

i have to buy 2 more. this riva has started a mini war here.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 11:06 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/712Ug7qsfoL._SY355_.jpg
/thread

lebomb
06-01-2016, 11:22 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/712Ug7qsfoL._SY355_.jpg
/thread

LMAO......the pill niggra? That thing sucks ass. :lmao

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 11:29 AM
LMAO......the pill niggra? That thing sucks ass. :lmao

it's not the same as having on a pair of Beats headphones but it's the best in portable Bluetooth audio.

My guess is that it's not working for you because you probably shoved it up your ass as soon as you saw it and got feces stuck in the speaker holes.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NI3m6HBLL._SL1000_.jpg

Trill Clinton
06-01-2016, 11:34 AM
never heard of the speaker in the OP, bro. i have the bose soundlink and i love it.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 11:36 AM
it's not the same as having on a pair of Beats headphones but it's the best in portable Bluetooth audio.

My guess is that it's not working for you because you probably shoved it up your ass as soon as you saw it and got feces stuck in the speaker holes.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NI3m6HBLL._SL1000_.jpg

Do you always go to the gay card? Only dudes who think about dick all the time bring it up and refer to it the most. Anyhow, back on subject, do you research anything before you spit it out of your piehole? The beats pill is rated as one of the shittiest over priced bluetooth speakers available. That $200 piece of shit you posted doesnt sound much better than the less than $50 speaker I posted. For $200 there are a TON!!! of bluetooths that smoke that gottdayum pill. :claw

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Do you always go to the gay card? Only dudes who think about dick all the time bring it up and refer to it the most. Anyhow, back on subject, do you research anything before you spit it out of your piehole? The beats pill is rated as one of the shittiest over priced bluetooth speakers available. That $200 piece of shit you posted doesnt sound much better than the less than $50 speaker I posted. For $200 there are a TON!!! of bluetooths that smoke that gottdayum pill. :claw

My bad. I thought you were the poster that always talked about licking guys' butts.

Most of those "reviewers" that give "ratings" are being paid to sell a product. And in most cases try to besmirch Beats in the process. Trust me...get you some Beats products and you can come back and thank me.

The Pill isn't going to outperform a $5000 system. That's not what it's made for. But it will dominate anything in its price range and lower.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 11:57 AM
My bad. I thought you were the poster that always talked about licking guys' butts.

Most of those "reviewers" that give "ratings" are being paid to sell a product. And in most cases try to besmirch Beats in the process. Trust me...get you some Beats products and you can come back and thank me.

The Pill isn't going to outperform a $5000 system. That's not what it's made for. But it will dominate anything in its price range and lower.

Wrong poster for sure. Now I do lick my wifes ass. Back on point, I have heard the beats pill, and it doesnt come close to sounding better than the JBL or Ultimate Ears bluetooths. There are many more to mention, but I dont have time to write an essay. I also have a relative that dumped the beats pill after hearing the Fugoo bluetooth speaker. They cant believe how much better it sounds and louder it is than the Pill.

Dude, get outta the Beats clubhouse for a minute and smell the roses. Beats products are decent and thats it. They are NOT the best at anything, especially at their cost.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 12:01 PM
http://portable-speakers-review.toptenreviews.com/beats-pill-review.html

:claw

06-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Can attest for the brand, I have the 808 Canz, paid like 20 bucks for it and for that price it's pretty unbelievable the sound you get. Good job OP :tu

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71as-P1yWwL._SY355_.jpg

leemajors
06-01-2016, 12:49 PM
I have a UE Mini Boom that's around 3 years old I keep in my room, it's great. I've heard good things about the UE Roll 2 as well, works from 100 feet away.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 12:52 PM
I have a UE Mini Boom that's around 3 years old I keep in my room, it's great. I've heard good things about the UE Roll 2 as well, works from 100 feet away.

UEs definatley changed the bluetoof game. When they went water resistant and waterproof, lots of companies jumped into the game. They sound damned good to, with speakers and passive radiators. Lots have these features now.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Wrong poster for sure. Now I do lick my wifes ass. Back on point, I have heard the beats pill, and it doesnt come close to sounding better than the JBL or Ultimate Ears bluetooths. There are many more to mention, but I dont have time to write an essay. I also have a relative that dumped the beats pill after hearing the Fugoo bluetooth speaker. They cant believe how much better it sounds and louder it is than the Pill.

Dude, get outta the Beats clubhouse for a minute and smell the roses. Beats products are decent and thats it. They are NOT the best at anything, especially at their cost.

LOL "Ultimate Ears". I wouldn't spend any $ on something called that.

clambake
06-01-2016, 01:24 PM
all crushed by riva turbo x.

its insulting to riva when you even consider another bluetooth speaker.

you kids better tread lightly.

DJR210
06-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Need a bluetooth speaker for my pool, for 50 bucks may have to check this one out

Drachen
06-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Get the UE roll if you're on a budget.

Mega boom of you want 15 hours of really bass-y LOUD sound.

lebomb
06-02-2016, 06:11 AM
You can toss that UE roll into the pool, isnt it water proof? That might be the best bet for you DJR210.

lebomb
06-02-2016, 06:13 AM
I was listening to my 808 HEX last night. Damn Im impressed still. Its very clear and loud. I have had a few bluetooth speakers including the TDK A33, and JBL Flip...... pound for pound neither has anything on the XS. This puppy rocks.

chunticakes
06-02-2016, 08:05 AM
I have the regular Fugoo and the Fugoo XL. They're loud as fuck, sound super clear, and their battery life outlasts every other speaker on the market by a considerable margin.

I threw mine in the pool to test out the water resistance and it came out unscathed.

SpursforSix
06-02-2016, 09:57 AM
I have the regular Fugoo and the Fugoo XL. They're loud as fuck, sound super clear, and their battery life outlasts every other speaker on the market by a considerable margin.

I threw mine in the pool to test out the water resistance and it came out unscathed.

Bend over, I'll show you loud as fuck.

DJR210
06-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Bend over, I'll show you a loud ass fuck.

Fify

SpursforSix
06-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Fify

http://goodiesfirst.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b77469e201a3fd31ae9c970b-pi

TheSanityAnnex
06-02-2016, 03:32 PM

Thanks for the heads up, had never heard of this brand. Just picked up the Fugoo tough XL.

chunticakes
06-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up, had never heard of this brand. Just picked up the Fugoo tough XL.

You won't be disappointed.

SpursforSix
06-02-2016, 04:15 PM
You won't be disappointed.

yeah...just don't ever listen to Beats. you'll want to throw you Fugoo (what the hell kind of name is that) in the pool and hope it sinks.

chunticakes
06-02-2016, 04:18 PM
yeah...just don't ever listen to Beats. you'll want to throw you Fugoo (what the hell kind of name is that) in the pool and hope it sinks.

I couldn't afford them. :cry

SpursforSix
06-02-2016, 04:21 PM
I couldn't afford them. :cry

Everyone thinks this. But then they go out and spend $300 per month on fast food. It just takes a little...and I mean a little...self discipline to be able to put away some money over a month or two and be able to get a nice pair of Beats.

chunticakes
06-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Everyone thinks this. But then they go out and spend $300 per month on fast food. It just takes a little...and I mean a little...self discipline to be able to put away some money over a month or two and be able to get a nice pair of Beats.

What about your golden Beats?

SpursforSix
06-02-2016, 04:27 PM
What about your golden Beats?

:lol I don't know that's the starting point for you. Just get the Beats Studio. Same audio quality as the designer Beats for much less. Don't get me wrong...if I'm going out in public and dressing up, I'm wearing my Beats Fendi (blues). But if I'm worried about money and can only get one pair...I'm sure the fuck not wasting the extra money (and time saving that money) for the higher priced Beats. That's like those guys that live in a shack but are wearing Tommy Hilfiger.