PDA

View Full Version : They need to free this ninja

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Guy came home and killed someone who was going to rape his wife. The perv tried to leave but the brotha served him some tire iron justice. Judge, jury, and executioner.

Got rid of a rapist and saved some future women. Not to mention the cost of incarcerating the perv.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/06/01/starnes-give-husband-who-beat-would-be-rapist-medal-not-charges.html?intcmp=hplnws

Chinook
06-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Nope. That's what trials are for.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 03:14 PM

Trial for who? Him killing the rapist? or do you mean for the rapist?

Chinook
06-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Trial for who? Him killing the rapist? or do you mean for the rapist?

Him.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Him.

Unnecessary. Just let him go home. They can send all the relevant facts to the judge or post them on the internets. If there's something that doesn't look right, then maybe have a mini trial or something. But he shouldn't have to spend time in jail because he killed a rapist in his own home. At the least, release him on his own recognizance.

Chinook
06-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Unnecessary. Just let him go home. They can send all the relevant facts to the judge or post them on the internets. If there's something that doesn't look right, then maybe have a mini trial or something. But he shouldn't have to spend time in jail because he killed a rapist in his own home. At the least, release him on his own recognizance.

Nope. You don't go around presuming a guy who just killed someone who was fleeing was in the right. That's not the way it works. You let a trial bear out his innocence or guilt. Sure, you can give the man bail and shit, but there's no open-and-shut case about bludgeoning to death a guy who's not looking to fight.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Nope. You don't go around presuming a guy who just killed someone who was fleeing was in the right. That's not the way it works. You let a trial bear out his innocence or guilt. Sure, you can give the man bail and shit, but there's no open-and-shut case about bludgeoning to death a guy who's not looking to fight.

He had 19 prior arrests and pleaded guilty sexually abusing a 17 year old. And stabbing her. He was in the guy's house about to rape his wife. He shouldn't be in jail right now. And shouldn't have to stand trial.

Not saying it's this easy for every instance. But in many cases, I can make a decision based on the initial information.

lebomb
06-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Figures

Chinook
06-01-2016, 05:31 PM
He had 19 prior arrests and pleaded guilty sexually abusing a 17 year old. And stabbing her. He was in the guy's house about to rape his wife. He shouldn't be in jail right now. And shouldn't have to stand trial.

Not saying it's this easy for every instance. But in many cases, I can make a decision based on the initial information.

You say that in a jury selection session, and you get rejected. There is no, "Well, we won't consider the law, since you took some scum off the street," defense. The dude straight manslaughtered the guy. Hit him in the back of the head with a tire iron as he was running away for goodness sake. That's not self-defense. That's not protecting your wife. That's some Hammurabi shit. They absolutely should arrest him and try him. If everything checks out, he goes free. If it doesn't, he goes to prison. That's just the way it works.

MultiTroll
06-01-2016, 05:38 PM
In 2003 he pleaded guilty to stabbing, beating and sexually abusing a 17 year old girl.

Chinook
06-01-2016, 05:48 PM
In 2003 he pleaded guilty to stabbing, beating and sexually abusing a 17 year old girl.

Has zero to do with what we're talking about.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 06:36 PM
You say that in a jury selection session, and you get rejected. There is no, "Well, we won't consider the law, since you took some scum off the street," defense. The dude straight manslaughtered the guy. Hit him in the back of the head with a tire iron as he was running away for goodness sake. That's not self-defense. That's not protecting your wife. That's some Hammurabi shit. They absolutely should arrest him and try him. If everything checks out, he goes free. If it doesn't, he goes to prison. That's just the way it works.

I don't want to be in any jury. I just want to have the facts presented to me and I'd rule on them. If there were some conflicting issues, is send on for a trial.

I get how the system works. I'm just offering a better alternative.

SpursforSix
06-01-2016, 06:37 PM

Sure it does. The guy was a blight to society. He would have most likely gone on to commit more rapes and crimes.

The world is better off without him.

Chinook
06-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Sure it does. The guy was a blight to society. He would have most likely gone on to commit more rapes and crimes.

The world is better off without him.

Completely irrelevant.

Chinook
06-01-2016, 09:44 PM
I don't want to be in any jury. I just want to have the facts presented to me and I'd rule on them. If there were some conflicting issues, is send on for a trial.

I get how the system works. I'm just offering a better alternative.

That's an awful alternative. The current legal system sucks, but the ideas behind it are good.

lefty20
06-01-2016, 10:55 PM
No one is above the law. That being said, his bail should be set at 1$ and the trial start date should be around Jan 1, 2101.

koriwhat
06-03-2016, 12:38 PM

Youre sick man... as sick as that rapist and all other PC clowns these days. Fuck yeah, kill that rapist, any and all pedos, murderers, etc... fuck them all!

leemajors
06-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Youre sick man... as sick as that rapist and all other PC clowns these days. Fuck yeah, kill that rapist, any and all pedos, murderers, etc... fuck them all!

MOB RULE!!!

Fabbs
06-03-2016, 04:11 PM

With that attitude, therin lies a great deal of your problem.