PDA

View Full Version : An Olive Branch for T Park

j-6
10-02-2005, 01:40 AM
I am the original T Park/quitting hater in this forum. At one time, I was proud of this. But with the offseason ending, one thing is on my mind. Four titles in eight seasons. Cementing a place in NBA history. Legacy. Dynasty.

Whoda thunk it with this sort of pedigree?

- Rod Strickland trying to play magician with the over the head pass in the '90 conference semis.

-Losing to the RUN TMC 7th seeded Warriors in '91's first round.

-Swept out of the 1st round by KJ and the Suns in '92.

-Tark shitting the bed in the '93 season before John Lucas took over, then Barkley's heroics to knock the Spurs out in the second round.

-Stockton to Malone giving SA a ticket home in the first round in '94.

-The Dream and The Sprinklers taking over the WCF's in '95.

-Stockton, Malone, and an all new PITA Jeff Hornacek dismissing the 59 win Spurs in the semis in '96, round two.

-20 wins in '97 after Five-oh was injured.

-The biggest win turnaround in NBA history with 56 wins and Timmy D in '98, but Malone and Stockton ending the dream season in the second round.

One team, one goal. Hop on the bus, motherfuckers. Let's watch some history.

You're officially forgiven, T Park. Let's roll.

Kori Ellis
10-02-2005, 01:45 AM
Classic post.

Is that the new official Spurs motto? Will they show it on the JumboTron .. sorry, LightHouse? :lol

xcoriate
10-02-2005, 03:14 AM
Goot take.

Its about time everyone gave T Park a break for his attention seeking dramatics.

Without them the forum would be a lesser place.

ShoogarBear
10-02-2005, 11:44 AM
New season, all is forgiven.

(BTW, I have February 12th in the "When's T Park Gonna Quit This Year" pool.)

Mr Dio
10-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Classic post.

Is that the new official Spurs motto? Will they show it on the JumboTron .. sorry, LightHouse? :lol

Is anybody making t-shirts? How much?

mookie2001
10-02-2005, 05:30 PM
i always stayed away from this whole incident
there are a lot better things to scoff tpark about then going back on his frustrated word

mouse
10-02-2005, 05:38 PM
T Park told this website to kiss his ass after the Spurs won the 2005 NBA Championship,

Anyone who forgives him, is an asshole just like him, or has no back bone, Stop kissing his creamy white wonder bread ass, If he wants to be forgiven ? let him make the topic. What are you his Mother? or his other screen name?

Oh BTW? you and T Park can stick that Olive up your ASS!

Vashner
10-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Yea I forgave him a while ago...

j-6
10-02-2005, 07:25 PM
T Park told this website to kiss his ass after the Spurs won the 2005 NBA Championship,

Anyone who forgives him, is an asshole just like him, or has no back bone, Stop kissing his creamy white wonder bread ass, If he wants to be forgiven ? let him make the topic. What are you his Mother? or his other screen name?

:D

I guess you aren't going to reap any of the benefits of my Dallas Mavericks media pass.

sickdsm
10-02-2005, 09:42 PM
People get caught up in what is JUST A GAME sometime but what i don't think was cool is that it wasn't a one time deal.

Remember, you can nail the skank in the corner of the bar once or even twice and have it forgiven but if your banging her every night of the week for two weeks, you have no dignity.

This started when the series was TIED UP. Everyone held serve. Even after SA went ahead again he still ran smack.

mouse
10-03-2005, 12:43 AM
:D

I guess you aren't going to reap any of the benefits of my Dallas Mavericks media pass.

You can take that pass, and shove it up your...................... :smokin

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2005, 12:46 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

creamy white wonder bread ass

omg mouse, you started smoking again didn't you??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

absolutely hilarious ORFL ROFL ROFLROFLLLOLOLOLOLOLO

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2005, 12:47 AM
i always stayed away from this whole incident
there are a lot better things to scoff tpark about then going back on his frustrated word

Remember it was you who said that even if the spurs win game 7 they have still lost in your eyes
hahaha

T Park
10-03-2005, 12:49 AM
well I guess since the resident TIMBERWOLVE fan has commented i guess that makes it complete.

I love how an opposing team's fans comes into this thread and gives their unwanted opinion.

Thanks for the kind words J 8.

Agreed. Lets Roll.

mouse
10-03-2005, 12:51 AM
People get caught up in what is JUST A GAME sometime but what i don't think was cool is that it wasn't a one time deal.

Remember, you can nail the skank in the corner of the bar once or even twice and have it forgiven but if your banging her every night of the week for two weeks, you have no dignity.

This started when the series was TIED UP. Everyone held serve. Even after SA went ahead again he still ran smack.

This person gets it. ^

This is not about some poster on some website, This is about the biggest smack talking ass hole the www has ever seen, And this website should have banned his ass at least one week, Hell I would have been happy for one day, It would have show others that if your going to talk smack and make drama queen promises? you have to at least follow through,

Now the door is wide open, I and others can say what ever we want and you all can't do a damm thing about it, I will go first, If the Mavericks lose their first game this season ? I will buy everyone at this website season tickets,

Remember if the Mavericks lose I get to come in here and say Fuck You! I spoke with Kori and I don't have to buy you all shit. So there! kiss my ass

Now where is my tree huggin poster to hand me my olive branch?

phyzik
10-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Let me borrow that Olive Branch for a second.

*Chases Tpark around smacking him with the olive branch*

Get the hell out of here! :spin

gospursgojas
10-03-2005, 12:57 AM
You never give up on the Spurs....that all I have to say.

mouse
10-03-2005, 01:13 AM
At the last gtg about 20 of us had a chant going, The Spurs had the Ring in the bag, it was just a matter of seconds before the clock ran out. Many where excited the Spurs had beat the Pistions and where going to be the 2005 NBA Champions. others where excited that T Park had to not post for a year, we knew he could not do it, but we figured he would show respect and at leat not post that night,

Hell he could have came back as another Screen name , we would not really care, as long as the T Park screen name was banned? we would have been happy.

Then after about a month, all the save the whales PETA posters could come in here and hand out all the olives they want, give him the whole fucking jar, and we can still vote him back in, at least he was a man of his word, and we all forgive, But that's not what took place.........

as the Spurs were 17 seconds from winning it all the chant started, T Park sucks! T Park Sucks! It was a room full of happy SpursTalk posters, as everyone ran home to turn on thiers Pcs and came to SpursTalk to celebrate? This is what they had to read..

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20020&highlight=park+sucks

T Park
The website's owner says Im welcome.
Got a problem with that???
Tough shit assholes.

DOnt like it, fuck you.

SPURS WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2005, 01:40 AM
I believe the master said it best

post or no post, a QUITTER, HE WILL ALWAYS BE.

NO FAITH HAVIN BITCH, HE IS.

never live it down, he will.

ZStomp
10-03-2005, 01:55 AM
Who gives a fuck about this already........life goes on.

Dan Rather
10-03-2005, 01:59 AM
Who gives a fuck about this already........life goes on.

So I take it Bin Laden can come to your house for Thanks Giving dinner?

phyzik
10-03-2005, 02:19 AM

LOL, it took me 5 minutes to reply to that because of laughing, seriously. I even forgot what my origional reply was going to be..... so..... I guess..... I really had to reason to reply then....... hmm... :depressed

nkdlunch
10-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Quitting on your team at game 4 of the finals and talking shit about them nonstop on this site until the championship is won is an unforgivable sin in my book.

ZStomp
10-03-2005, 09:26 AM

you're comparing Tpark to Bin laden...wow.....

I thought you were better Mouse..

Duff McCartney
10-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Fuck T Park.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Hop on the bus, motherfuckers.

That's a good bumper sticker right there.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2005, 11:12 AM
"creamy white wonderbread ass" would be funnier

Jimcs50
10-03-2005, 11:13 AM
TPark is the man.

Except for his taste in baseball teams, he is a sports genius.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2005, 11:14 AM
You're just saying that cuz he was invited to the roundtable for no reason!

angel_luv
10-03-2005, 11:14 AM
j-6][/B]One team, one goal. Hop on the bus, motherfuckers. Let's watch some history.

Agreed. Lets Roll.

:lol T-Park. Methinks it would be in your best interest to get your advocate's name correct. = )

bigzak25
10-03-2005, 11:29 AM
I am all for giving TPark a Clean Slate. We will Never Forget, but we can all Forgive.

He crapped on our Spurs at their greatest time of need. We are all Spurs fans here and therefore, he crapped on something we all cheer for, most without waver.

The ONE thing that has to happen 1st, if it hasn't already, is TPark needs to either post it, or find when he did post it and show it again...

His 'I was wrong, i apologize to the Spurs, and I will NEVER do it again' post.

and most important TPizzle, you gotta forgive yourself man...we all fuck up...admitting it is the 1st step to recovery and fogiveness bro. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
10-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Not you too bigzak?? Next thing you know Mouse and MasterYoda will forgive him!

samikeyp
10-03-2005, 11:39 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao that was classic.

TheTruth
10-03-2005, 11:45 AM
I hate people that give up on their team. Almost as much as someone who uses their post count to try and win an argument. Or someone who flaunts the amount of money he spends on a ticket to justify how big a fan they are. Or someone who sucker punches you twice in the face, and expects you to apologize for calling him a bitch.

angel_luv
10-03-2005, 11:52 AM
His 'I was wrong, i apologize to the Spurs, and I will NEVER do it again' post.

:lol Wasn't that by T.Park?

My bad! It was by TPark.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19224&highlight=TPark.

phyzik
10-03-2005, 01:29 PM
When Tpark announces he will be publicly apologizing at a meet, I will attend.

I would like to see him get on his knees and beg for forgiveness, and I might do it (forgive him).

on second thought, I'd probably just kick him in the face. :elephant

j/k :angel

bigzak25
10-03-2005, 01:58 PM
:lol Wasn't that by T.Park?

My bad! It was by TPark.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19224&highlight=TPark.

:lol isn't if Funny and QUITE IRONIC that Mouse, who is TParks biggest critic here, is the ONE THAT SHOWED HIM THE WAY TO FORGIVENESS?

Listen to what I say, and watch what mouse does Eric...Mouse knows all about it...he's been there before...he's been called a traitor for years...ever since he 'pseudo jumped' off the bandwagon AFTER THE SEASON...take notice of that fact...he jumped AFTER it was over...not DURING THE PLAYOFFS...

And then? Where did mouse jump to? To the dallas mavericks? and WHY? Cuz Cuban is Rich like a muthafucka, and what does mouse love and believe in? Money. Which is why he's on Cuban's nutzak. :lmao

but this is not an expliain mouse thread...this is a TPark, say your sorry and Get your Ass on the Bandwagon, NEVER TO JUMP AGAIN, THREAD....

are you with US? or are you Against US?

tick tock, tick tock....

Vashner
10-03-2005, 02:03 PM
We should setup Tpark for a "You got punked"..

What we do. .. is call Aston Kutcher.. then like print out Tparks "I quit" and give it to
some Spur player ...

Then have that player like coming after Tpark "hey punk..im talking to you .. hahah..holding the printout".. then when Tpark starts to freak out.. Ashton comes out.. "hahha you been punked"...

Phenomanul
10-03-2005, 05:04 PM
One team, one goal. Hop on the bus, motherfuckers. Let's make some history.

With Timmay's new look he can pull this quote off....

sickdsm
10-03-2005, 08:39 PM
well I guess since the resident TIMBERWOLVE fan has commented i guess that makes it complete.

I love how an opposing team's fans comes into this thread and gives their unwanted opinion.

Agreed. Lets Roll.

Say what you want. But say it knowing that as much of a fan I am of a CONFERENCE OPPONENT, i have NEVER, EVER, talked as much shit, degraded, counted out, or berated the SPURS as much as YOU, alledgedly a fan, did in ONE hour, let alone a weak, either on here or privately.

I think that alone makes me a bigger spurs fan than you.

:lol

And of course Kori was on your side. What did anyone expect her to say? She HAS to be cival and do the right thing in a case like that. The rest of us can speak our mind, however. Privately i'm sure there was more than a few jokes on your behalf though.

SequSpur
10-03-2005, 09:43 PM
I wish Tpark would leave.

phyzik
10-03-2005, 10:24 PM

When I look back on some of his posts during last seasons playoffs I cant help but think even The Artest Factor is a bigger Spurs fan then Tpark.

GoSpurs21
10-03-2005, 10:24 PM
I wish TPark and mouse would just go away and never come back

T Park
10-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Then have that player like coming after Tpark "hey punk..im talking to you .. hahah..holding the printout".. then when Tpark starts to freak out.. Ashton comes out.. "hahha you been punked"...

What are all of you 12???

Im not posting an apology thread, Im not doing nothing.

If you "guys" want to accept me, whatever, I dont lose sleep about it one way or the other.

Don't like it?? Could care less.

Vashner
10-03-2005, 10:33 PM
It's humor man... loosen up.

phyzik
10-03-2005, 10:34 PM

If you "guys" want to accept me, whatever, I dont lose sleep about it one way or the other.

I dont need an apology thread, I just want it known as far as Im concerned you will never be taken seriously as a Spurs fan ever again, and obviously you care enough to reply.

You went back on your word when you said you where a man of your word. If thats remotely close to the truth I am happy that you will hate yourself at least a little bit because you should.

(honestly, I just like busting chops, I could care less if you post here :drunk )

T Park
10-03-2005, 10:37 PM
If thats remotely close to the truth I am happy that you will hate yourself at least a little bit because you should.

Dont hate myself one bit.

just want it known as far as Im concerned you will never be taken seriously as a Spurs fan ever

OMG

where is Dr Kevorkian, I must see him now!!! :rolleyes

phyzik
10-03-2005, 10:38 PM
....... read the bottom of that post and all shall be revealed my wagon jumping friend. :hat

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 12:35 AM

nikka please...don't make me pull up your Bandwagon Jumping Ass Post after our Spurs lost Game 1 to the Nuggets. YOU GAVE UP AFTER ONE LOSS TO THE NUGGETS BRO! Where is YOUR 'I apologize to the Spurs' post? Glass houses...:lmao

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 12:35 AM
I wish TPark and mouse would just go away and never come back

and miss out on all that comedy? you must be crazy! :lol

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 12:42 AM
Dont hate myself one bit.

sure you do. but you don't need to anymore. what are you afraid of?

what purpose does it serve to be so PROUD AND PRIDEFUL that you won't ask for FORGIVENESS of the TEAM you are SUPPOSEDLY A FAN OF?

Then you have Van Exel and Finley in your sig...Why?

CUZ YOU ARE ASHAMED TO HAVE ANY OTHER SPUR IN THERE!

CUZ YOU GAVE UP ON THE REST OF THEM!

Yes, I am 12 years old. :tu

when you say, 'i'm not doing nothing'

does that mean we should expect an apology since it's a double negative?

it is not about 'us guys accepting you'. It is about you realizing the err of your ways and forgiving YOURSELF.

and once again, it is COULD NOT CARE LESS!

I love you man, but if I gotta bust your balls to show you the light...so be it. :tu

polandprzem
10-04-2005, 01:04 AM
I LOVE TPark :)

j/k

phyzik
10-04-2005, 02:32 AM
I LOVE TPark :)

j/k

You shall suffer the same fate as your lover, Demon!!!! :elephant

Mixability
10-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Then you have Van Exel and Finley in your sig...Why?

CUZ YOU ARE ASHAMED TO HAVE ANY OTHER SPUR IN THERE!

CUZ YOU GAVE UP ON THE REST OF THEM!

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

T(railer)Park knows what he did was wrong, but he's just a stubborn little idiot. He'll never be a true Spurs fan and probably never really was. He's the kinda fan you hate to have on your side. I've had my run-ins with his "kind". The kind of guys that bad-mouth the team when they're down, but once the Spurs pull the win out, the idiots there saying, "See? I told you they'd win". :pctoss Oh well, at least its fun to ditch them at Hooters and leave them stranded on 281 & Bitters without a ride home! :lol

I've come to the point where I don't even read TParks posts anymore. Not because I think he's a complete idiot, but just because I will always remember what he did. And the fact that he hides under Kori's skirt doesn't help either. I'd rather listen to GiG's rhymes then read another idiotic post by TPark.

cheguevara
10-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Tpark join my revolucion, we need cannon fodder.

MannyIsGod
10-04-2005, 10:46 AM
:lmao @ T(railor)Park. Oh shit, that is fucking classic right there! How did nobody ever come up with that before? It is so obvious!

Props to Danyo for uncovering the David in the stone. :lol

GoSpurs21
10-04-2005, 12:17 PM

Don't like it?? Could care less.talk about acting like your 12...this is a classic example

I accept you TPark as having a 12 year old mentality...there fore you will be seen but not heard

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 01:21 PM
TPark, what you must realize is that no matter who you are, or how good or how great you are, you could walk down ONE city block and on that same block have people that will sing your praises and others that will mock and curse you.

Look at how good Manu Ginobili is. People STILL critisize him. TD? 3 time World Champion, MVP's, etc etc, and he STILL gets critisized....Look at David Robinson!

As good as he is and as strong as he is and all the great things he did on and off the court for our Spurs, and there are STILL haters out there that will call him soft...what ignorance!

All these men are penitant and humble. They shall pass.

What are you waiting for?

tick tock, tick tock.

Duff McCartney
10-04-2005, 02:03 PM
:lmao @ T(railor)Park. Oh shit, that is fucking classic right there! How did nobody ever come up with that before? It is so obvious!

They have. Ghost Writer called him that before a long time ago. Pretty funny.

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 02:45 PM
i expect BETTER from some of you.

what is Trailor Park? It is an insult comparable to White Trash.

Since when is it accpetable to be racist?

Since when is it acceptable to label another human being as Trash without Just Cause?

Me thinks there are others throwing rocks in glass houses.

TPark has alot of pain. He has a shield up around him. WE ALL DO!

But like it or not, He is your brother and you deride him instead of helping.

Hate instead of Love.

Make no mistake, TPark reaps what he sews, i am not excusing his behavior.

But people laffing at the mockery of others are really just expressing their own insecurities outwardly. Rise ABOVE the bullshit... :tu

Duff McCartney
10-04-2005, 03:01 PM
i expect BETTER from some of you.

what is Trailor Park? It is an insult comparable to White Trash.

Since when is it accpetable to be racist?

Since when is it acceptable to label another human being as Trash without Just Cause?

Me thinks there are others throwing rocks in glass houses.

TPark has alot of pain. He has a shield up around him. WE ALL DO!

But like it or not, He is your brother and you deride him instead of helping.

Hate instead of Love.

Make no mistake, TPark reaps what he sews, i am not excusing his behavior.

But people laffing at the mockery of others are really just expressing their own insecurities outwardly. Rise ABOVE the bullshit... :tu

Mouse is that you?

mouse
10-04-2005, 03:02 PM
you're comparing Tpark to Bin laden...wow.....

I thought you were better Mouse..

And I thought Bush could run this country. what's your point?

Atleast Bin Laden stands by his word. That's more than T Park can say..........

mouse
10-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Sorry BigSnack but your tree huggin ass does not belong in this topic.
Just cuz you moved to LA and found Jesus? does not mean T Park is Not going to burn in hell. So keep your PETA soccoer Dad takes to yourselfe, and keep in mind you was one of the ones who joined the chant,,,,,

At the last gtg about 20 of us had a chant going, The Spurs had the Ring in the bag, it was just a matter of seconds before the clock ran out. Many where excited the Spurs had beat the Pistions and where going to be the 2005 NBA Champions. others where excited that T Park had to not post for a year, we knew he could not do it, but we figured he would show respect and at leat not post that night,

Hell he could have came back as another Screen name , we would not really care, as long as the T Park screen name was banned? we would have been happy.

Then after about a month, all the save the whales PETA posters could come in here and hand out all the olives they want, give him the whole fucking jar, and we can still vote him back in, at least he was a man of his word, and we all forgive, But that's not what took place.........

as the Spurs were 17 seconds from winning it all the chant started, T Park sucks! T Park Sucks! It was a room full of happy SpursTalk posters, as everyone ran home to turn on thiers Pcs and came to SpursTalk to celebrate? This is what they had to read..

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20020&highlight=park+sucks

T Park
The website's owner says Im welcome.
Got a problem with that???
Tough shit assholes.

DOnt like it, fuck you.

SPURS WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 03:13 PM
And I thought Bush could run this country. what's your point?

Atleast Bin Laden stands by his word. That's more than T Park can say..........

mouse, you are acting like your namesake. you are bigger than that.

Please refrain from critisizing our Presidents handling of our Country until you learn how to handle yourself. Do I have to pull the pic of you in the dumpster holding up beer out? I know that was a joke, but it's symbolic bro.

And Bin Laden might have stood by his 'word', but look at him now...oh that's right, you can't, none of us can...he's in hiding...shamed or dead or SCARED for his LIFE. it was okay for him to send others to die, but when it was HIS turn, he ran like a little bitch. Some leader.

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 03:16 PM
I agree that i probobaly Did Join the Chant!

but we were chanting against all the haters...all the doubters!

our Spurs were VICTORIOUS IN THE FACE OF ALL THE ADVERSITY AND DOUBT!

THEY BEAT THE CHAMPS, AND BECAME THE CHAMPS.

That was not about Tpark, that was ABOUT VICTORY AGAINST ALL ODDS!

mouse
10-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Your just on T Parks nut sac cuz he is fat like you., I got news for you, he's got you beat by 3 chins easy, Stop tossing his salad already. Be a man and tell T Park how you really feel about back stabbing drama queens.

Your better than T Park at least you can lose the fat, He will never lose the reputation.

cheguevara
10-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Stop kissing his creamy white wonder bread ass,

:lmao :lmao
hahahaahahahaahaha

Duff McCartney
10-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Man I forgot how hilarious that post of everybody bashing T Park when the Spurs won the title was.

Classic.

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
10-04-2005, 03:29 PM
I am the original T Park/quitting hater in this forum. At one time, I was proud of this. But with the offseason ending, one thing is on my mind. Four titles in eight seasons. Cementing a place in NBA history. Legacy. Dynasty.

Whoda thunk it with this sort of pedigree?

- Rod Strickland trying to play magician with the over the head pass in the '90 conference semis.

-Losing to the RUN TMC 7th seeded Warriors in '91's first round.

-Swept out of the 1st round by KJ and the Suns in '92.

-Tark shitting the bed in the '93 season before John Lucas took over, then Barkley's heroics to knock the Spurs out in the second round.

-Stockton to Malone giving SA a ticket home in the first round in '94.

-The Dream and The Sprinklers taking over the WCF's in '95.

-Stockton, Malone, and an all new PITA Jeff Hornacek dismissing the 59 win Spurs in the semis in '96, round two.

-20 wins in '97 after Five-oh was injured.

-The biggest win turnaround in NBA history with 56 wins and Timmy D in '98, but Malone and Stockton ending the dream season in the second round.

Great post. Even greater avatar. Kinky for Governor...how hard can it be?

cheguevara
10-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Kiss my ass!!!!
http://www.artisanbakers.com/web_art/wonderbread.jpghttp://www.artisanbakers.com/web_art/wonderbread.jpg

Mijo
10-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Man I forgot how hilarious that post of everybody bashing T Park when the Spurs won the title was.

Classic. Do you find this hilarious as well? :rolleyes

Pay Jim Back! (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20662&highlight=guido)

batman2883
10-04-2005, 03:37 PM
damn i sure wish Jim was around when i needed him

MiNuS
10-04-2005, 03:40 PM
"Quitter" is not in the SpursTalk vocabulary.

...once a quitter,always a quitter.

Tpunk you are a QUITTER!

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Your just on T Parks nut sac cuz he is fat like you., I got news for you, he's got you beat by 3 chins easy, Stop tossing his salad already. Be a man and tell T Park how you really feel about back stabbing drama queens.

Your better than T Park at least you can lose the fat, He will never lose the reputation.

yes, yes, we are fat, and you are drunk and stoned.

so we turned to food while you turned to drugs and alcohol...same shit.

YOU be a MAN and tell yourself how you fell about Back Stabbing Drama Queens...you got a mirror in that fuckin house...you've been backstabbing yourself for too GotDam long!!!

We can all lose the fat, so to speak. Nobody ever forgets, but yeah, a NEW reputation can be built that makes the old one insignificant. Recognize the Truth man.

And by the way? Where is that songlist you were gonna give me? I have your package and check ready to go...but with no adress? It just ain't gonna happen...help me Mouse...thanks! :tu

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 03:53 PM

ROFL

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 04:31 PM

HahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHa hahahahaha, omfg i almost fucking choked on my dill pickle

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 04:34 PM
you laff Mookie, but do we need to pull your pic up?

who are you really laughing at brother?

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Im laughing because it was funny

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 04:37 PM
cbf always scoffs me in the same way
thats why he laughed

ShoogarBear
10-04-2005, 04:44 PM
what is Trailor Park? It is an insult comparable to White Trash.Hate instead of Love.

I understand the point you're trying to make, but in doing so you delivered an insult just as bad, if not worse.

Lots of people live in trailor parks. That doesn't make them White Trash. Not anymore than living in the ghetto makes you a drug dealer/addict (another typical leap to judgement by posters around here).

Off my soapbox, back to bashing.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 04:45 PM
hyeah

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 04:45 PM
then cbf has a problem as he shouldn't be scoffing anybody that way,
especially someone he considers a friend.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 04:47 PM
then cbf has a problem as he shouldn't be scoffing anybody that way,
especially someone he considers a friend.

i only make fat jokes when he purposely tries to push me off the couch or take up a shitload of room in a theatre or car

Pauly Shore
10-04-2005, 04:47 PM
I love nugs, alalalalalalalala

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 04:48 PM
thats never happened

bigzak25
10-04-2005, 04:51 PM
I understand the point you're trying to make, but in doing so you delivered an insult just as bad, if not worse.

Lots of people live in trailor parks. That doesn't make them White Trash. Not anymore than living in the ghetto makes you a drug dealer/addict (another typical leap to judgement by posters around here).

Off my soapbox, back to bashing.

now I understand the point you are trying to make, but i just think our signals got crossed. I in NO WAY said or implied that I Believe that people that live in Trailor Parks are White Trash. What I did say is that it is a common insult used to insinuate that stereotype.

Many people are poor in this world. That does not make them trash. There are many Rich Rich Rich (money wise) people that ARE TRASH.

What makes a peson trash is when they have no self respect and no sense of pride or self worth. This leads them to do destructive things. Both to themselves and to others. But even then, they themselves are not trash, they are just letting their inner demons consume them so that they do 'trashy' things and convey a 'trashy' image. They too can set themselves free, but too often, inner pain, and the fear of facing it keeps them chained up...internally.

So hopefully, my viewpoint is clearer, and sorry if the miscommunication offended, as it was Definitely Not Intentional. :tu

ShoogarBear
10-04-2005, 05:01 PM
All good, bro.

mouse
10-04-2005, 09:18 PM
All good, bro.

He's not your Bro I hate when white folks try an act Black.

mouse
10-04-2005, 09:37 PM
yes, yes, we are fat,

correction: your fat, he is obese

and you are drunk and stoned.
I could only wish, But thank you Nancy Regan anyway.

so we turned to food

I bet it's not a far turn since your fridge is located within arms reach.

while you turned to drugs and alcohol...same shit.

Same shit? Have you ever tried to get high off a PB&J sandwich?

I rather get high than to have to sleep in a bed full of pork skins.

YOU be a MAN and tell yourself how you fell about Back StabbingDrama Queens..

I was doing just that until you got involed,

you got a mirror in that fuckin house..

I don't anymore I lent it to you so you could see if that mole on your dick got any bigger remember? BTW you can keep the mirror, the folks at walmart installed video cams, they don't want it back.

you've been backstabbing yourself for too GotDam long!!!

There is a gay joke here but out of respect for T park I will not say it.

We can all lose the fat, so to speak.
That could be true I heard you dropped 50 lbs last week,

from your face to your ass :lmao

Nobody ever forgets,

Elephants rarely do.

but yeah, a NEW reputation can be built that makes the old one insignificant. Recognize the Truth man.

You got that right, You used to be known as a cool dude now your some sort of Bible/Zen preaching tree hugger,

And by the way? Where is that songlist you were gonna give me? I have your package and check ready to go...but with no adress? It just ain't gonna happen...help me Mouse...thanks! :tu

trust me I might want to have sex later , the last thing I want to think about is your package, :smokin

SpursWoman
10-04-2005, 09:42 PM

He's the best actor ever. :spin

ShoogarBear
10-04-2005, 10:49 PM

Shut up, ho.

LittleGeneral
10-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Funny thread.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-05-2005, 12:24 AM

atlfan25
10-05-2005, 12:46 AM
did someone say trailer??????????????????????????????

hahaahahahahahahahahah hahahaahhaahahahahah hahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Vashner
10-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Convert the anger to fuel! (Wil Smith)

ShoogarBear
10-05-2005, 04:46 AM
Get refuel.

Dan Rather
10-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Is that a real drink?

batman2883
10-11-2005, 03:58 PM
I think it might soon be

T Park
10-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Tpark is my bitch

What, are you high now? Look volleyball boy.

Ive never had the distinction of being banned unlike your gay porn lovin ass, so STFU son.

scott
10-11-2005, 11:18 PM
As someone who has been dogging T Park since before dogging T Park was cool...

This shit is just old.

T Park
10-12-2005, 02:00 AM
As someone who has been dogging T Park since before dogging T Park was cool

Wich I have never understood. I don't remember "doing" anything to you to make yourself cross at me, or not like me in such a way.

mouse
11-03-2007, 05:21 PM
As someone who has been dogging T Park since before dogging T Park was cool...

This shit is just old.

When was the last time TPark told you your beneath him and for you to get a fucking job? It happens once a week for me so where do you get old from? What is old is Tpark's insults. Even Kori said he needs new material.

But that's cool Tpark is so successful? and yet he is not even mature enough or man enough to take the olive branch when it was offered?
Now in the future I will without hesitation ride his creamy white wonder bread ass into the dirt and I shall never feel any shame or remorse since Tpark has proved he is not human enough to feel any in the first place.

T Park
11-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Mouse.

Seriously.

I apologize. you work, whatever.

Just let it go.

Im tired of being the enemy on this site. I apologize for my comments, and the next time your at the next GTG, the beer is on me.

:toast

Boston Pancake
11-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Mouse.

Seriously.

Just let it go.

Im tired of being the enemy on this site. I apologize for my comments, and the next time your at the next GTG, the beer is on me.

:toast

http://www.critical-hits.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/ackbar.jpg

Ray Combs
11-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Mouse.

Seriously.

Just let it go.
that's just about the most sincere, heartfelt apology I've ever read in my entire life. the "whatever" sealed the deal for me. Mouse, take him up on it! :lmao

Lance
11-03-2007, 11:54 PM
If T Park was a real man with a real company and was really a Boss he would have gave mouse a job just out of principle or to humor him. All the donating TPark does is a way to help him sleep at night knowing he is the Iron Chief of asshats!

I used to feel bad for him when Kori said at a GTG there is spot on the floor by Manny have a seat and Manny said in his anal tone of voice "Fuck his ass!" the look on T Parks face was that of a young kid who spends all week driving across the country in his parents 1983 station wagon just to find out Wally World is closed for repairs. "Yuk" "Yuk"

To this day I always felt that was classless and inappropriate on Manny's part. But after tonight I will always know T park is like that rich banker on "It's a wonderful Life" who tries to ruin it for everyone! but I won't let him, not now,.......not everrrrrrrr!

T Park
11-04-2007, 12:41 AM
I've apologized mouse.

If you want to drag this out into some drama queen look at me BS, leave me out of it.

I apologize for my comments, and I apologize for my actions.

I''ve never wanted to get on ANYONEs bad side, and If I have, its purely accidental.

Once again, I apologize, and hope we can put this behind us.

pussyface.
11-04-2007, 01:54 AM
I've apologized mouse.

If you want to drag this out into some drama queen look at me BS, leave me out of it.

I''ve never wanted to get on ANYONEs bad side, and If I have, its purely accidental.

Once again, I apologize, and hope we can put this behind us.
Does anyone buy a word of this?

MannyIsGod
11-04-2007, 03:21 AM

Mouse hates me.

I always get dragged into his shit.

Lets go smoke a bowl Mouse.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-04-2007, 04:11 AM
Does anyone buy a word of this?Not a fucking word :lol I specially love this part

I''ve never wanted to get on ANYONEs bad side, and If I have, its purely ACCIDENTAL.If this is true, then you're one accident prone SOB my friend!

I couldn't give a rats ass about the 2005 crap, but T Park is continously an asshole to almost everyone except those named Kori and Timvp... when it comes to them he kisses ass like a fucking lesbian pornstar.

The priceless thing is, his second favorite thing in the world is playing the innocent victim when people react badly to his asshole comments.

Granted he has toned it down a notch, but he still manages to be an ass quite regularly

FortuneCookie
11-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Take that first step today.

Lucky Numbers: 1, 5, 32, 38, 45, 50

JoeChalupa
11-04-2007, 08:24 AM
I hope Mouse extends the drama queen olive branch to me.

polandprzem
11-04-2007, 08:49 AM
TPark my best friend

:sombrero:

peewee's lovechild
11-04-2007, 12:24 PM
It's funny how nobody has mentioned that he thinks that 9/11 was a greater tragedy than the Holocaust.

MannyIsGod
11-04-2007, 12:34 PM

I didn't know that. Thats a pretty retarded thing to say.

T Park
11-04-2007, 12:43 PM
It was said in the quattro and was meant to be as serious as his rantings of wanting to shove produce up other people's ass, but yet what I said was taken seriously.

peewee's lovechild
11-04-2007, 12:47 PM
It was said in the quattro and was meant to be as serious as his rantings of wanting to shove produce up other people's ass, but yet what I said was taken seriously.

I really am serious about people shoving random produce up their asses.

That would be the funniest thing ever.

And, I bet that it's already happening in several countries.

T Park.
10-29-2008, 09:16 AM
I take back what I said!

JoeChalupa
10-29-2008, 09:43 AM
I'll go out on a limb too and say that I may have misjudged TPark. It is probably me.

IronMexican
10-29-2008, 10:05 AM
mouse is seriously a Mav fan?

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-29-2008, 10:48 AM
What's with the obsession over T Park? Or is it an obsession with T Park? Either way, it's a little odd even for this place.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-29-2008, 10:50 AM
I just like looking at T Park in a bikini.

I'm not with you 100%, but bumping every thread T Park is mentioned in from 3 1/2 years ago is a little strange.