PDA

View Full Version : Jason terry- Spurs is the best option for KD

nbaman99
06-02-2016, 11:55 AM
"San Antonio is the best fit for Durant." - Jasonterry31 Adds that is his best chance to win a championship next year. #Spurs
4:15 PM - 1 Jun 2016

Horse
06-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Fuck that rat face motherfucker. And since I can't make threads fuck all of you.

Spur|n|Austin
06-02-2016, 12:32 PM
lol where are you reading this?

edit: http://news4sanantonio.com/sports/spurs-zone/jason-terry-says-spurs-are-the-best-fit-for-kevin-durant

TXstbobcat
06-02-2016, 12:36 PM

http://rockets.247sports.com/Bolt/Jason-Terry-says-Spurs-give-Kevin-Durant-the-best-shot-at-title-45602168

Hoops Czar
06-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Um, no Terry, the Spurs won't be interested in your ring chasin ass if the Spurs signed Durant.

TDomination
06-02-2016, 12:46 PM
weird, but honestly I think players that say that SA is the best place for him are not realizing that our HOF coach is past his prime. Making silly mistakes, silly substitutions at crucial moments (go from up 6 to down 18 or something like that in Game 6 after his substitutions with no adjustments)

as a person, Pop is as great as ever with great a great philosophy but it seems like we need Mike Bud back to help Pop out. I guess defense is still good so theres that.

look_at_g_shred
06-02-2016, 12:50 PM
weird, but honestly I think players that say that SA is the best place for him are not realizing that our HOF coach is past his prime. Making silly mistakes, silly substitutions at crucial moments (go from up 6 to down 18 or something like that in Game 6 after his substitutions with no adjustments)

as a person, Pop is as great as ever with great a great philosophy but it seems like we need Mike Bud back to help Pop out. I guess defense is still good so theres that. Maybe Pop knew Durant was coming so he mailed it in... lol

nbaman99
06-02-2016, 12:52 PM

edit: http://news4sanantonio.com/sports/spurs-zone/jason-terry-says-spurs-are-the-best-fit-for-kevin-durant

Well I got that my Twitter account

Robz4000
06-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Welp, now I want nothing to do with Durant.

TheGreatYacht
06-02-2016, 01:13 PM
The Jet

Pop might as well bring him over, probably a better backup SF than the ones on the roster tbh

loveforthegame
06-02-2016, 01:19 PM

Seventyniner
06-02-2016, 01:23 PM

I agree with Chinook (and whoever else said it) that Kawhi would be fine at SG and would become the best SG in the league. Durant and LMA have enough range that Kawhi posting up, even as a SG, would still be feasible. Kawhi is also a deadly spot-up shooter from 3.

It makes me wonder if the Spurs would dump Parker's salary instead of Green and roll with Danny at "PG", meaning he would defend PGs but not bring the ball up the court.

MaNu4Tres
06-02-2016, 01:29 PM
All of a sudden Jason Terry has credibility to Spurs fans.

News to me.

coachmac87
06-02-2016, 01:40 PM

News to me.

But I think that's why it's fascinating..for somebody who's battled the Spurs so much over the years you'd think their be an animosity towards the Spurs a little bit. But even with OKC emergence in playoffs and the $$ he thinks Spurs will be the best fit...

But with all that said JET is still a POS..

Hoops Czar
06-02-2016, 01:41 PM
I agree with Chinook (and whoever else said it) that Kawhi would be fine at SG and would become the best SG in the league. Durant and LMA have enough range that Kawhi posting up, even as a SG, would still be feasible. Kawhi is also a deadly spot-up shooter from 3.

It makes me wonder if the Spurs would dump Parker's salary instead of Green and roll with Danny at "PG", meaning he would defend PGs but not bring the ball up the court.

OK, that's enough crack for you today.

Sean Cagney
06-02-2016, 01:44 PM

News to me.

NEVER on my end of things man, won't ever like that guy.

Captivus
06-02-2016, 01:44 PM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/67/67b2bbd8bf38b9434a75e4e06388761b6e00fdd4509d7690f4 1522dc4724f853.jpg

TheDoctor
06-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Maybe Pop knew Durant was coming so he mailed it in... lol

LMAO that would be hilarious if true.

rmt
06-02-2016, 02:27 PM

IMO, DG should never dribble the ball unless he has to and he should never attempt anything but the simplest of passes. Parker will retire a Spur.

doobs
06-02-2016, 02:27 PM
KD is way too talented for old, rigid notions of position to make a difference. Kawhi can run the point forward and share the ball with Parker. Who cares if both KD and Kawhi technically play the 3?

poeticism707
06-02-2016, 02:33 PM
But I think that's why it's fascinating..for somebody who's battled the Spurs so much over the years you'd think their be an animosity towards the Spurs a little bit. But even with OKC emergence in playoffs and the $$ he thinks Spurs will be the best fit...

But with all that said JET is still a POS..

Agree.

And there is NO WAY the Spurs turn down KD,

a top 5 player in the league, when both

Kawi and KD can easily play the 2 and 3.

The Spurs are hands down the best fit for KD.

Agree with Jet.

TheGreatYacht
06-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Today's NBA doesn't use positions. Spurs will be just fine playing small ball.

SpursforSix
06-02-2016, 02:42 PM

There is no one else that could effectively bring the ball up or dribble under pressure. Leonard and KD are good ball handlers for their position but not good enough to be able to keep possession if hard pressure is applied constantly.

TheDoctor
06-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Jason Terry laying it out to all the "Built not Bought" vanilla fans tbh

Sigz
06-02-2016, 03:37 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/9/97/900x900px-LL-97871494_Jason-Terry-Face.jpeg

Sigz
06-02-2016, 03:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NsBLc57lDleqk/giphy.gif

RD2191
06-02-2016, 03:43 PM

:lol

tonight...you
06-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Jason Terry laying it out to all the "Built not Bought" vanilla fans tbh
Right? I don't recognize anything about "Built not Bought" (sic), or vanilla fans, but I do recognize my personal desire for more LOB's in the city of San Antonio and if Duncan can gravy train to one, or two more... all the fucking better.

Buy it, build it, cheat, whatever. Fuck y'all hosers.

loveforthegame
06-02-2016, 03:48 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/67/67b2bbd8bf38b9434a75e4e06388761b6e00fdd4509d7690f4 1522dc4724f853.jpg

Um what? :lol

I'd love for the Spurs to get KD. They can work everything out after. I was just posting what Harden thought about it.

Spur|n|Austin
06-02-2016, 04:08 PM

I'd love for the Spurs to get KD. They can work everything out after. I was just posting what Harden thought about it.

Pretty sure he was replying to Harden..

YGWHI
06-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Exactly.

Also, Harden is naive enough to think the Rockets have a shot at KD this summer...Poor guy.

NameLess Scrub
06-02-2016, 04:38 PM
I still don't see how Kawhi or KD can play the 2 as main position.

I mean ball handling wise, speed wise, defense wise.. I might be wrong though.

Play one of them at the 4, and the mustache brothers can feast on the Spurs.. again.

Also, Tony Parker will never leave the Spurs.

r0drig0lac
06-02-2016, 05:08 PM
OK, that's enough crack for you today.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies2/smitu.gif

Spurs 4 The Win
06-02-2016, 05:12 PM
League=Fucked if we get KD, we would win 70 games without even trying. We would be so overpowered it honestly wouldnt be fair.

dabom
06-02-2016, 05:17 PM
League=Fucked if we get KD, we would win 70 games without even trying. We would be so overpowered it honestly wouldnt be fair.

TheDoctor
06-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Play one of them at the 4, and the mustache brothers can feast on the Spurs.. again.
And who's gonna put KD's 25+ points? Waiters?

NameLess Scrub
06-02-2016, 05:32 PM
And who's gonna put KD's 25+ points? Waiters?

Westbrook will be happy to at least try to put 50 :lol.

I guess in most cases the trade off would favor the Spurs. I'd have my doubts against top teams that didn't lose a top 5 player though.

TheDoctor
06-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Westbrook will be happy to at least try to put 50 :lol.

I guess in most cases the trade off would favor the Spurs. I'd have my doubts against top teams that didn't lose a top 5 player though.
lmao right? Westbrook will easily be OK with all that chucking.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-02-2016, 06:10 PM

2015 season was Westy's time to shine with Durant out most the year and he led them to the 9th seed, :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
06-02-2016, 06:11 PM
also, fuck Rat face tbh... dude probably caught the zika virus in the womb considering his walnut sized head

NameLess Scrub
06-02-2016, 06:34 PM

:lol :toast

Captivus
06-02-2016, 07:09 PM

I was!! Gotta be careful...this Forum is too sensitive!! haha

spurtech09
06-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Jason Terry with the goods.......Love to see KD on the Spurs.....but its a long shot.....KD would be a good fit for the rockets.....Harden and KD reunite?....could happen....

webshad
06-02-2016, 10:06 PM

haha

Jdspur20
06-02-2016, 10:12 PM
All signspoint to KD signing 2 year player option with OKC. But is that possible with the Spurs?

coachmac87
06-02-2016, 10:31 PM
All signspoint to KD signing 2 year player option with OKC. But is that possible with the Spurs?

KD should sign for 1yr with the Spurs and resign a 4yr/Max deal. It'd be pretty much be the same contract he'd sign if he left OKC the following year after option out the +1.

Spurs just gotta have a Max slot next year and with the cap going up again even more it should work..

midnightpulp
06-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Like I said, it's very obvious where the best basketball fit would be for KD.

Only things that will prevent him coming are loyalty and the fact the Thunder can pay him 40 million more.

Now, 40 million for one more year isn't a lifestyle changing amount of money for KD, and it's not like he would "lose" out on all that money over the long term, since he'll get a big percentage of it back when he signs his next contract (i.e., say KD signs for 110 with the Spurs for 4 years. He'll be 32 when that contract is up, still close to his prime and likely still a superstar level player, meaning he'll probably get offered something like 90 million over 3 from potential suitors. So in reality, he really doesn't make that much more over his career if he signs the 5/150 with OKC).

And of course he can always opt for the 1 year contract and wait for the 2017 cash in.

coachmac87
06-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Like I said, it's very obvious where the best basketball fit would be for KD.

Only things that will prevent him coming are loyalty and the fact the Thunder can pay him 40 million more.

Now, 40 million for one more year isn't a lifestyle changing amount of money for KD, and it's not like he would "lose" out on all that money over the long term, since he'll get a big percentage of it back when he signs his next contract (i.e., say KD signs for 110 with the Spurs for 4 years. He'll be 32 when that contract is up, still close to his prime and likely still a superstar level player, meaning he'll probably get offered something like 90 million over 3 from potential suitors. So in reality, he really doesn't make that much more over his career if he signs the 5/150 with OKC).

And of course he can always opt for the 1 year contract and wait for the 2017 cash in.

KD should sign for 1yr with the Spurs and resign a 4yr/Max deal. It'd be pretty much be the same contract he'd sign if he left OKC the following year after option out the +1.

Spurs just gotta have a Max slot next year and with the cap going up again even more it should work..

midnightpulp
06-03-2016, 12:04 AM

Danny Green can't dribble, drive, finish, or playmake, and he's been our starting 2 for the past 3 seasons. Kawhi is basically a very, very rich man's Danny Green. Both long, both great defenders, both great spot up shooters, but Kawhi obviously has Green beat in every category, and actually has in between game.

tmtcsc
06-03-2016, 12:13 AM
I have to believe this statement was made assuming Durant leaves OKC. I think he'll listen, flirt with the idea of going to other teams and then just stay put at the end of the day. He would be leaving too much $$ on the table to go anywhere else and would take a massive PR hit.

midnightpulp
06-03-2016, 12:21 AM
I have to believe this statement was made assuming Durant leaves OKC. I think he'll listen, flirt with the idea of going to other teams and then just stay put at the end of the day. He would be leaving too much $$ on the table to go anywhere else and would take a massive PR hit.

In the long term, KD won't be leaving too much money on the table, since he'll likely get a 30 million per year deal on his next contract when he's 32. I know it's wise to lock up the money ASAP, since injuries can always change things and devalue a player, but if KD stays healthy for the next 5-6 years, he won't lose on out on much money by not taking the 5/150 OKC can offer.

As for him taking a PR hit, I don't think the hit will be severe or even happen at all (aside from the OKC media). Lebron basically broke that mold, so a player leaving for greener pastures won't be viewed with the same kind of negativity when Lebron did it.

Indazone
06-03-2016, 12:28 AM
We need to get rid of Jason Terry stat!

Clipper Nation
06-03-2016, 12:49 AM

Until the playoffs, when Porker, Durbeta and LaMarsha would choke the season away.

EIC
06-03-2016, 01:06 AM

Danny Green is probably one of the worst dribblers on the Spurs. I would take both Durant and Kawhi's handles over Danny Green's. The other problem with playing the other of Kawhi or KD at the 4 is that the 4 is Aldridge's position. What do you do with Aldridge if you play KD and Kawhi at the 3 and 4? There's just too much overlap between KD, Kawhi, and Aldridge.

Sean Cagney
06-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Our fave PLAYER TERRY..... FJT.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Until the playoffs, when Porker, Durbeta and LaMarsha would choke the season away.

I think at a point, the skill gap becomes so overwhelming that it wont matter lol

Sean Cagney
06-03-2016, 02:14 AM
I think at a point, the skill gap becomes so overwhelming that it wont matter lol

There might not be that many close games so to speak with that talent level. I would roll with it.

Chillen
06-03-2016, 03:06 AM

Signing with the Spurs would not cause him to take a massive PR hit, signing with the Warriors though, yes. Assume Spurs can sign Durant, Gasol, and only Duncan, Ginobili to cheap 1 year vet min deals, Spurs could have a starting 5 of:

Aldridge
Durant
Gasol
Leonard
Parker

w/ Duncan, Ginobili off the bench, etc. Anyway that is a pretty solid starting 5 for any NBA team.

tbdog
06-03-2016, 05:41 AM
Signing with the Spurs would not cause him to take a massive PR hit, signing with the Warriors though, yes. Assume Spurs can sign Durant, Gasol, and only Duncan, Ginobili to cheap 1 year vet min deals, Spurs could have a starting 5 of:

Aldridge
Durant
Gasol
Leonard
Parker

w/ Duncan, Ginobili off the bench, etc. Anyway that is a pretty solid starting 5 for any NBA team.

The more I think of it, the more I don't want Gasol. He adds to our strength (scoring, midrange shooting, passing, good hands), but doubles down on our biggest strength (anything to do with defense) while adding to our biggest weakness (soft post play). You want someone with a little more grit, even undersize if he has to be. There just isn't enough ball for Gasol to be added to the starting line-up. Honestly the best option is TD. He just doesn't need the ball to be effective. But I would love to have Parker, manu and TD play together off the bench and start Mills.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-03-2016, 06:41 AM
The more I think of it, the more I don't want Gasol. He adds to our strength (scoring, midrange shooting, passing, good hands), but doubles down on our biggest strength (anything to do with defense) while adding to our biggest weakness (soft post play). You want someone with a little more grit, even undersize if he has to be. There just isn't enough ball for Gasol to be added to the starting line-up. Honestly the best option is TD. He just doesn't need the ball to be effective. But I would love to have Parker, manu and TD play together off the bench and start Mills.

:lol if you want Nick Van Exel 2.0 taking all the shots away from KL/LMA.

I'd rather bring back 40 year old Miller to start at PG.

TheDoctor
06-03-2016, 07:33 AM
I can't understand why people still have difficulty positioning Kawhi at the 2. Forget about the numbers. You play him and KD as SF/SG hybrids offensively and use the numbers/positions defensively if the other team is playing traditional.

Kawhi easily can guard SGs but not all SGs can guard him. He would be a matchup problem. Huge matchup problem.

Mnky
06-03-2016, 08:49 AM
I can't understand why people still have difficulty positioning Kawhi at the 2. Forget about the numbers. You play him and KD as SF/SG hybrids offensively and use the numbers/positions defensively if the other team is playing traditional.

Kawhi easily can guard SGs but not all SGs can guard him. He would be a matchup problem. Huge matchup problem.

Kawhi would be a nightmare for most sgs. He's already to big and strong for most sfs. Would love to see that wing duo. It would be very difficult to plan for, and kd is no slouch on the defensive end. His length and athleticism alone makes him a pest.

Proxy
06-03-2016, 09:38 AM

News to me.

Who cares tbh. The more people putting the idea out there, the better

tmtcsc
06-03-2016, 12:14 PM

Mills was a terrific spark plug in our Championship year but has underwhelmed since then. I'm not sure if it was his injury or change to PG but he definitely took a step back. I think its more of his new role as point guard. He just isn't good at it.

In other words, I don't think he's the answer at PG.

tmtcsc
06-03-2016, 12:15 PM

I agree with this.

tmtcsc
06-03-2016, 12:17 PM
If we some how added Durant to the Aldridge, Leonard lineup - we would still be lacking a rebounding big. Let's face it, Aldridge likes to shoot. If he's not scoring or shooting, he tends not to be as effective or engaged. We still need to add a legit rebounder and rim protector to the mix.

Captivus
06-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Why hastnt Durant come out yet and say that he is staying in OKC? Thats my question...

DMC
06-03-2016, 02:26 PM
You think KD would be ok coming off the bench?

DMC
06-03-2016, 02:27 PM
Why hastnt Durant come out yet and say that he is staying in OKC? Thats my question...
Because he's not a fucking idiot. He has to negotiate a new contract with OKC and you lose leverage if you make such a foolish move to tip your hand. OKC could capitalize on it. It's like telling your boss during a review that you'll never leave even if you get a better offer.

TheDoctor
06-03-2016, 02:31 PM

If it were up to just him? Sure. Most likely whichever is the decision. But remember that this is a business and his agent most likely -even if he's staying- want to maintain control and leverage in the negotiations.

Brazil
06-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Danny at "PG"

what ?

:lmao

Seventyniner
06-03-2016, 05:28 PM
what ?

:lmao

Guards PGs on defense but plays off the ball on offense. Kind of like Derek Fisher?

Brazil
06-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Guards PGs on defense but plays off the ball on offense. Kind of like Derek Fisher?

Fisher could handle the ball, he was the one who primary bringing the ball on offense... Smh

SAGirl
06-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Mills was a terrific spark plug in our Championship year but has underwhelmed since then. I'm not sure if it was his injury or change to PG but he definitely took a step back. I think its more of his new role as point guard. He just isn't good at it.

:tu
I am with you on this. His change in role is where he's struggled.

Blackjack
06-03-2016, 07:07 PM

The irony is, Bowen was a small-forward. Why? Because he didn't have the offensive skill associated with the shooting-guard position. He was a small-forward that regularly defended the guard position, and offensively spaced the floor from the corners, mostly.

Kawhi could easily be moved to shooting-guard. He has the skill, and is only getting better. And at the end of the day, the positional label doesn't mean shit - especially not in today's NBA.

They would need to lock-in on some dead-eye, spot-up three-point shooters to play off the penetration, though.

DieHardSpursFan1537
06-03-2016, 07:37 PM
lol fuck that ugly ratfaced mofo. His opinion is useless.

Seventyniner
06-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Fisher could handle the ball, he was the one who primary bringing the ball on offense... Smh

Fisher wouldn't initiate any sets though. I'm well aware that Danny would be a disaster bringing the ball up the floor. That would be left to KD or Kawhi. They wouldn't be guarded by PGs (or else the Spurs get an instant mismatch) so I wouldn't worry too much about a full-court press. NBA teams don't do that much anyway.

Btw I'm not a Parker hater by any means. I just think that if one of Parker and Danny has to go to make room for KD, I'd rather lose Parker because his contract is worse value and maybe the team could get by without a traditional PG in the starting lineup.

Hoops Czar
06-03-2016, 09:16 PM
Fisher wouldn't initiate any sets though. I'm well aware that Danny would be a disaster bringing the ball up the floor. That would be left to KD or Kawhi. They wouldn't be guarded by PGs (or else the Spurs get an instant mismatch) so I wouldn't worry too much about a full-court press. NBA teams don't do that much anyway.

Btw I'm not a Parker hater by any means. I just think that if one of Parker and Danny has to go to make room for KD, I'd rather lose Parker because his contract is worse value and maybe the team could get by without a traditional PG in the starting lineup.

Losing Parker would leave the Spurs with 0 pg's on the roster. (A KD signing would almost certainly mean a Ginobili retirement) Good luck finding a pg for the league minimum that cannot only run an NBA offense efficiently but, can do it for a team with championship aspirations. Leonard couldn't even pretend to be pg. His ball handling skills are fine if he's not under pressure but his passing ability is mediocre at best (I'm being kind) and he does a lousy job of getting other players involved in the offensive flow. There's more to being a pg than dribbling the basketball around and taking mid range jumpshots (Oh right, insert Tony Parker joke here _______). It wasn't a fluke that the main reason the Spurs bench had been so successful over the years was because of Ginobili's ability to breakdown the defense and make plays for his teammates.

YGWHI
06-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Twitter going crazy with KD rumors...

Sean Cagney
06-04-2016, 02:20 AM
i dislike jason terry

I fucking hate him, excuse my french....
lol fuck that ugly ratfaced mofo. His opinion is useless.

YES SIR..

Mnky
06-04-2016, 03:30 AM
What are you guys talking about with leverage in negotiations?

He will get whatever he wants if he chooses to stay or wherever he goes for that matter... :lol He'd a top 5 player. That's all the leverage he needs. OKC has no leverage beyond begging. He's their entire franchise since he got there.

Captivus
06-04-2016, 07:16 AM
Because he's not a fucking idiot. He has to negotiate a new contract with OKC and you lose leverage if you make such a foolish move to tip your hand. OKC could capitalize on it. It's like telling your boss during a review that you'll never leave even if you get a better offer.

If it were up to just him? Sure. Most likely whichever is the decision. But remember that this is a business and his agent most likely -even if he's staying- want to maintain control and leverage in the negotiations.

You are right...makes sense.

Biggems
06-04-2016, 08:17 AM
C Aldridge
PF Durant
SF Leonard
SG Green
PG Parker

Bench
C Marjanovic
F Duncan?, Diaw, Bertans
G Mills, Simmons, Manu?

1 draft pick, no cap space

But unless durant takes less, and he will not, we can't have all 3 of durant, parker, and green. If we did, our bench would be completely depleted of quality talent.

cutewizard
06-04-2016, 09:03 AM
OUR FUTURE VERSION OF THE "SMALL BALL-DEATH LINE-UP"...........................

LaMarcus at center!

Kevin Durant and Kawhi Leonard at forwards!

Danny Green and Jon Simmons at guards!

it could work you know, Kawhi and Simmons have good chemistry

cutewizard
06-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Durant, Leonard and Simmons could be the greatest fastbreaking trio in Spurs history, hahahahahahahahahaha

UZER
06-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Roc Nation is not going to let him come to SA

nbaman99
06-05-2016, 08:28 AM
Which truly make sense? Signing KD or Pau?

cutewizard
06-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Which truly make sense? Signing KD or Pau?

-------------------------

both, hehehe

Obstructed_View
06-05-2016, 10:48 AM
Is Jason Terry still a Rocket? Does he have an interest in the Spurs not showing interest in his team's potential-free-agent center?

Sean Cagney
06-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Who cares tbh. The more people putting the idea out there, the better

This is true, at least he see's where the best fit is all bias aside. He is not exactly a Spurs fan so to speak so him saying where he believes he should go to is just speaking as a fan of the game like we are.

DPG21920
06-05-2016, 05:10 PM
I don't know why, but I trust him B

dunkman
06-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Not sure if it's possible, but it will be great if it happens. No worries about overlapping, both KD and Kawhi can play 2-3-4 offensively. On defense Kawhi can guard from 1 to 4, but today there's a lot of P&R switching, KD is quite mobile. Having long athletic players is always an advantage.

baseline bum
06-05-2016, 06:35 PM

Mills got fat, when he puts on the beard he's hiding a few lbs. In 2013-14 he got himself in unbelievable shape and was one of the top backup point guards in the league.

tmtcsc
06-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Mills got fat, when he puts on the beard he's hiding a few lbs. In 2013-14 he got himself in unbelievable shape and was one of the top backup point guards in the league.

Ah yes, the ol "Contract Year" shape.

cutewizard
06-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Durant come here!

Spurtacular
06-07-2016, 05:13 PM

An offer sheet? :lmao

Durant is UFA.

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Dominos' best options are OKC, Golden State and the East, tbh..

Considering he's one of the softest players I've ever seen, he should just suck it up and sign with the Warriors:lol

spurtech09
06-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Dominos' best options are OKC, Golden State and the East, tbh..

Considering he's one of the softest players I've ever seen, he should just suck it up and sign with the Warriors:lolSoftness wins Championships I guess.....