PDA

View Full Version : What kind of pos cheats tax and throw his own father under the bus ?

Brazil
06-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Is Messi a worst human being than MJ tbh ?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36433061

Dude stole 4,1 MEUR, says he was not aware... :cry "I knew nothing" :cry "I only worried about playing football" :cry sure... and you don't ask any questions when you have to sign bank documents to open accounts in Belize and Uruguay... makes so much sense

Best part is he is throwing his father under the bus

Canyonero
06-03-2016, 09:57 AM
It was his father and lawyers' idea to "blame" him

Messi: "I don't know what I signed, I trusted my father"
Messi's dad: "And I trusted my old lawyer firm"

Canyonero
06-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Apparently the office who is pushing for Messi's imprisionment is lead by a former Real Madrid directive :wow

turkish spurs fan
06-03-2016, 11:19 AM
what kind of bus

DAF86
06-03-2016, 01:00 PM
The papers for which Messi is acussed, are books and books of pages written in English, which he signed. Not too crazy to think he actually didn't know shit about what he was signing, tbh. :lol

He obviously deserves blame for signing shit he doesn't know what are for, but the whole prision shit is just a pipe dream of the madridistas that are pushing this case. Heck, Florentino surely has made shadier bussiness (and knowing about it too), but none of his pals are going to bust his balls.

The lenghts to which these madridistas crooks have had to come to to try and stop GOD is insane, tbh. :lol

TheGreatYacht
06-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Hope he gets the 22 months in prison. I hate scum like him.

Brazil
06-03-2016, 02:37 PM
The papers for which Messi is acussed, are books and books of pages written in English, which he signed. Not too crazy to think he actually didn't know shit about what he was signing, tbh. :lol

He obviously deserves blame for signing shit he doesn't know what are for, but the whole prision shit is just a pipe dream of the madridistas that are pushing this case. Heck, Florentino surely has made shadier bussiness (and knowing about it too), but none of his pals are going to bust his balls.

The lenghts to which these madridistas crooks have had to come to to try and stop GOD is insane, tbh. :lol

:lol at the books and books... at the end he had bank accounts in Belize and Uruguay, there is no way he was not aware of those bank accounts.

If I understood correctly, he already gave back near 5 MEUR including interests and fines for this. I don't think he will do any jail time as he is not a recidivist and paid back. Now the "it's dad fault" is hilarious and the "it's lawyer fault" from the dad is even more hilarious..

DAF86
06-03-2016, 02:46 PM
I really don't think is that crazy to think Messi didn't actually know about all the shady stuff that was going on behind the bussiness that his father and the lawyer were managing, tbh.

Canyonero
06-03-2016, 03:03 PM
:lol at the books and books... at the end he had bank accounts in Belize and Uruguay, there is no way he was not aware of those bank accounts.

If I understood correctly, he already gave back near 5 MEUR including interests and fines for this. I don't think he will do any jail time as he is not a recidivist and paid back. Now the "it's dad fault" is hilarious and the "it's lawyer fault" from the dad is even more hilarious..

He paid 50 MEUR. He is the biggest tax payer of Spain's history.

Brazil
06-03-2016, 04:32 PM
He paid 50 MEUR. He is the biggest tax payer of Spain's history.

wut ? where does that come from that he is the biggest tax payer of Spain's history ?

Brazil
06-03-2016, 04:38 PM
I really don't think is that crazy to think Messi didn't actually know about all the shady stuff that was going on behind the bussiness that his father and the lawyer were managing, tbh.

I personnally think it is. Even if true, not sure what is worst voluntarily cheating or being so negligent. Fortunately for him his lawyer was not a dude working for a terrorist organization but just a random dude taking initiative to save money for his clients by cheating tax without his client even knowing it... :lol

Canyonero
06-03-2016, 04:44 PM
wut ? where does that come from that he is the biggest tax payer of Spain's history ?

I saw it on internet, so it's probably true tbh.

Brazil
06-03-2016, 06:23 PM
I saw it on internet, so it's probably true tbh.

:lol of course

ElNono
06-03-2016, 10:33 PM
IMO, typical case of shark lawyers taking advantage of uneducated sudacas, tbh... when the shit hit the fan, all these "financial advisors" nowhere to be found...

Neither Leo or his dad are educated enough to pull those kind of maneuvers... but somebody will have to do the time.

lefty
06-03-2016, 11:40 PM
If Messi didn't have down syndrome, he would have called Xavi&Iniesta Accounting Firm tbh...

DAF86
06-04-2016, 01:33 AM

Well, it's really not that difficult to understand. He's probably the biggest star living in Spain since ever. And he has been there for like 15 years.

resistanze
06-04-2016, 01:42 AM
send him to Guantanamo, tbh

apalisoc_9
06-04-2016, 01:46 AM
To be fair though, Lawyers can be a reall pain in the ass...those nigga s will steal your money and you would never find out. :lol

Canyonero
06-04-2016, 09:06 AM
IMO, typical case of shark lawyers taking advantage of uneducated sudacas, tbh... when the shit hit the fan, all these "financial advisors" nowhere to be found...

Neither Leo or his dad are educated enough to pull those kind of maneuvers... but somebody will have to do the time.

No criminal record + sentenced to something less than 2 years = free on parole.

diego
06-04-2016, 11:44 PM

exactly, hardly the first rich person to get busted for evading taxes (afaik hes already paid the amount plus penalties), whats odd about this case is that usually the lawyers/financial advisors are the ones that are paid to take the heat yet here for some reason that hasnt happened.

re: cristiano, the spanish had a beckham law where foreigners could declare as non residents and pay 20 something% tax vs 50something% for residents- cristiano has only been paying as a resident since last year iirc, and thats how deep fuckin RM and the government are where they get tax exemptions made so they can get their stars more money.

Brazil
06-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Well, it's really not that difficult to understand. He's probably the biggest star living in Spain since ever. And he has been there for like 15 years.

Biggest star does not equal biggest tax payer or revenue maker... I think for instance the owner of a group like Zara has something to say about who is paying more taxes

Brazil
06-05-2016, 09:22 AM
The they are uneducated and this is lawyers fault are lame and crap excuses. Understanding a minimum what you are signing has nothing to do with education just basic common sense. There is a difference between doing wrong investments which btw does not seem to be the case for messi and tax evasion.

Canyonero
06-05-2016, 10:20 AM
The they are uneducated and this is lawyers fault are lame and crap excuses. Understanding a minimum what you are signing has nothing to do with education just basic common sense. There is a difference between doing wrong investments which btw does not seem to be the case for messi and tax evasion.

:lol it's not like Messi was handed a "Tax evation contract" to sign, he only probably saw common contracts like sponsorships and the thing he could have only cared to check was the amount and the duration. He delegates his other issues to people who are supposed to be "experts" and I bet he doesn't even know how to open a bank account.

Most of the mega superstars don't give a fuck about what is done with their money as long as they remain rich, they only care about playing and being popular. You see statements like Penaldo saying "I don't even know how much money I have" and it's understandable, I don't imagine him checking the details of his tax declarations in Portugal or telling his mom to sneak out hundreds of thousands of euros undeclared. Then you have guys like Mascherano who decided to take responsibility because he saw how annoying was the trial for Messi but I bet he is as clueless as the other guys about his financial details.

ElNono
06-05-2016, 10:37 AM

There's no excuse for perhaps getting better advice, and certainly for making sure that if somebody recommends a certain financial scheming and charges a commission for it, that they're exempt of any guilt if it turns out that scheming was illegal.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2016, 02:39 AM
Wow 50% tax is just silly. That shit can potentially turn a thriving nation full of hardoworking individuals to the next fucking Greece in 20 years time. That aint good.

dfens
06-06-2016, 03:36 AM

son if they put messi or his fater in jail you'll have a full blown revolution in argentina or barcelona. A happy messi = $$$ for any state/politician. They'll settle this shit easily :sleep

dfens
06-06-2016, 03:36 AM
Wow 50% tax is just silly. That shit can potentially turn a thriving nation full of hardoworking individuals to the next fucking Greece in 20 years time. That aint good.

lmao son.