PDA

View Full Version : So I work near a HS and Junior High...I get mistake for a good looking 18 year old.

apalisoc_9
06-03-2016, 05:07 PM
No pedo, but the amount of young girls hitting on me when i take a break at around 4pm to go buy something in the nearby convenice store makes me so uncofmfortable.

Some senior girls can be really fucking tempting.

Fuck!

Caltex2
06-03-2016, 05:23 PM
I'm pretty sure if they're seniors, they are legal in Texas, which means other than some social issues attached like a much older guy dating a teen, they are fair game, unless you work for the school district. And 18 is perfectly legal anywhere in the country.

Edit: I see you're in Canada. I don't know what the laws are up there but I'm not sure how much that changes what I said. Theye're probably still fair game.

DisAsTerBot
06-03-2016, 05:28 PM
even though you're balding? good for you :tu

apalisoc_9
06-03-2016, 05:41 PM
I'm pretty sure if they're seniors, they are legal in Texas, which means other than some social issues attached like a much older guy dating a teen, they are fair game, unless you work for the school district. And 18 is perfectly legal anywhere in the country.

Edit: I see you're in Canada. I don't know what the laws are up there but I'm not sure how much that changes what I said. Theye're probably still fair game.

Age of consent is 16 bro. :lol

It's just social issues.

28 year old.buddy of mine knocked up a 17 year old and everyones treating him like hes some sort of evil perv

Caltex2
06-03-2016, 07:11 PM
Which is why you keep it on the down low. And besides, at 18, they're about to graduate anyways, so you can make them your's shortly thereafter and not many will care.

Caltex2
06-03-2016, 07:16 PM
And I forgot to add that pedos look for kids who haven't hit puberty, so what you could do is actually natural and, where you are, legal even if socially frowned upon. :lol

Some 15-year old girls look older than some women I've seen. Doesn't make it right to go after them, especially after learning their age but how can you tell before hand?

Edit: And to clairy, I'm saying that these girls looking at him have, presumably, hit puberty so along with the law up there they are fair game, in theory anyways.

SpursforSix
06-03-2016, 08:08 PM
And I forgot to add that pedos look for kids who haven't hit puberty, so what you could do is actually natural and, where you, are legal even if socially frowned upon. :lol

Some 15-year old girls look older than some women I've seen. Doesn't make it right to go after them, especially after learning their age but how can you tell before hand?

The braces and hover board.

baseline bum
06-03-2016, 08:15 PM
And I forgot to add that pedos look for kids who haven't hit puberty, so what you could do is actually natural and, where you, are legal even if socially frowned upon. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gp16dvIJog

TDMVPDPOY
06-03-2016, 09:25 PM
so what happens when u have a daughter first year freshmen, and some clown is year 10-12, just wait till the other half is 18 and ur daughter is still below 18, u can start pressing charges

DAF86
06-04-2016, 05:15 PM
I hook up with 18 years old all the time, tbh. Nowadays, Girls of that age have as much experience (or even more) than women in their 30's. Nobody is taking advantage of them. In fact, they may take advantage of you. Will get you to buy them drinks and shit, fuck you a little and then they go on with their life. Which is perfectly fine by me, tbh.

DMC
06-04-2016, 05:25 PM
So you take lunch in a convenience store and you're worried about the high school girls looking at you? Get a real fucking job.

Fabbs
06-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Do you have your drivers license yet?

I'm thinking you could ask them to go have coffee. Unless it would look like you are napping them and alarm the locals.

~O~
06-04-2016, 06:12 PM
(N) Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder) in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_attraction) to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#cite_note-Kail-3)criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#cite_note-DSM_5-1) A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years old, but adolescents must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

You're not a pedophile if you're sexually attracted to anyone that is in puberty. Its only for children under 13. You're just a complete idiot taking advantage of stupid ass motherfucking pre adults who don't understand their feelings, the world, and are immature physically completely. Maturity happens in the mid to late 20's. Most of all, these pre adults are under the super vision of their parents who are still raising them more or less.

Society has stretched the meaning to include 14 and up pre adults and somehow 18 year olds. I was much more of a motherfucking idiot at 18 then I was at 24. Its a dramatic and significant difference that no one should can comprehend until they reach those ages. The media love to stretch the meaning of this word in order to make men look like monsters...beasts....and evil when they were just being stupid as fuck. Women...as you know..can't do any wrong.

BD24
06-05-2016, 12:07 AM
Maybe the younger girls haven't seen enough dicks yet to notice how small yours is.

Caltex2
06-05-2016, 12:42 AM
(N) Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder) in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_attraction) to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#cite_note-Kail-3)criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#cite_note-DSM_5-1) A person who is diagnosed with pedophilia must be at least 16 years old, but adolescents must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

You're not a pedophile if you're sexually attracted to anyone that is in puberty. Its only for children under 13. You're just a complete idiot taking advantage of stupid ass motherfucking pre adults who don't understand their feelings, the world, and are immature physically completely. Maturity happens in the mid to late 20's. Most of all, these pre adults are under the super vision of their parents who are still raising them more or less.

Society has stretched the meaning to include 14 and up pre adults and somehow 18-year olds. I was much more of a motherfucking idiot at 18 then I was at 24. Its a dramatic and significant difference that no one should can comprehend until they reach those ages. The media love to stretch the meaning of this word in order to make men look like monsters...beasts....and evil when they were just being stupid as fuck. Women...as you know..can't do any wrong.

Stupid? How is it stupid or unnatural for an 18-year old to be attracted to a 16-year old or even a 15-year old? The problem is that for legal purposes there has to be a cutoff age and anyone older than that cutoff age will be stigmatized and get in trouble if they go after someone younger than that age.

~O~
06-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Stupid? How is it stupid or unnatural for an 18-year old to be attracted to a 16-year old or even a 15-year old? The problem is that for legal purposes there has to be a cutoff age and anyone older than that cutoff age will be stigmatized and get in trouble if they go after someone younger than that age.

Dude...that's exactly what I'm saying. Its stupid to be attracted or trying to float that boat if you're going to do heavy time for it. I was inferring that if the age gap is 15 plus....and the person is younger than 18, that person is fucking up. Jail bait. Even at 18, some people are dumb as fuck..like..middle school level educated. Only passed the classes to get a graduate; not retain. That type of stupid.

What I don't have a problem with is them being attracted to 13 and teens who've obviously hit puberty because that's natural. Even at that age, everyone I had attraction to females easily. That never stops. Vsauce mentioned that of course..people attracted to health and youth. They want the best offspring and I feel sometimes there's conflicting opinions on whats natural nowadays. Especially..................sex(gender).

Being attracted to extremely young kids that haven't reached puberty and can't read a Lord of the Flies is something..terrible. This is a true limit to be honest. If that women was able to get pregnant by that teen..he was man damn it. Just not a fully mature and in control adult male.

I get where you're coming from though....when the ages are close that, its not at all a problem. When I was 17, I was attracted to those new fresh meat girls 15 year olds. 9th graders. Always a new fresh girlfriend you could have to make your previous one jealous. Probably scorned her. I'm laughing out loud at this while i type. Savage.

ohmwrecker
06-11-2016, 06:19 PM
It's probably due to your grammar.

SpursforSix
06-11-2016, 08:18 PM
It's probably due to your grammar.

Yeah...I thought it was just a typo in the title and the read that last post. Smh.

K...
06-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I think op was doxxed a few years ago and I saved a pic. Nothing is worry about. Op is a nice looking boy but not much more than that.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2016, 09:42 AM

Not to mention the fact these girls will probably die young of old age/chronic disease and give your kids bad genes. Ideally for longevity you want to look younger than your age and procreate with someone who also looks younger than their age.

SpursforSix
06-14-2016, 09:47 AM
Not to mention the fact these girls will probably die young of old age/chronic disease and give your kids bad genes. Ideally for longevity you want to look younger than your age and procreate with someone who also looks younger than their age.

This is exactly why I wear GrrrrAnimals.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2016, 10:14 AM
This is exactly why I wear GrrrrAnimals.
I meant your looks, face, hair, lack of wrinkles, body physique, walking speed, energy etc. Not the way someone dresses, don't be a dummy.