PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Koolaid man

Thebesteva
06-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Get your black ass back on this forum...Spurs fans are reeling over 12 and you decide to go on a vacay? In the words of a wise man thith is ludicrous

UNT Eagles 2016
06-04-2016, 07:20 PM
If Duncan retires, Kobe will have had the slightly better career between the two IMO... more points, assists, and overall impact as the man with limited help... Duncan had a lot more help throughout his career and was only "the man" for about half his career. Kobe was indisputably the man beginning in 2004-05. Also, in the six head-to-head playoff series that both played in, Kobe won 4–2. Duncan did have one more MVP and one more FMVP, so it's really close, but I'd give the edge to Kobe tbh.

offset formation
06-04-2016, 07:40 PM
If Duncan retires, Kobe will have had the slightly better career between the two IMO... more points, assists, and overall impact as the man with limited help... Duncan had a lot more help throughout his career and was only "the man" for about half his career. Kobe was indisputably the man beginning in 2004-05. Also, in the six head-to-head playoff series that both played in, Kobe won 4–2. Duncan did have one more MVP and one more FMVP, so it's really close, but I'd give the edge to Kobe tbh.

You're one dumb mutha-fucka. More help?

Which all-time top 10 talent did Timmy play with? Please join Koolaid in a self-imposed perma-ban

Thebesteva
06-04-2016, 07:42 PM

My personal opinion is Duncan = Larry Holmes and Kobe= Tyson.

Seriously think about it...Duncan is more accomplished but aint nobody watching his shit on Youtube. However, when it comes to top 10 lists he will exceed and people will use his name as if they have some understanding of nba history. Kobe is Tyson...hes fun to watch, his highlight reel is compelling, he will get movie and commercial roles and both had similar controversial rape cases.

Tyson is still on top tv shows like Kimmel, Jimmy, Conan, etc but no one gives a shit about Holmes yet as soon as someone busts out the list immediately everyone says Holmes>Tyson. Take it however you want but thats just the harsh reality.

Thread
06-04-2016, 07:44 PM

Seriously think about it...Duncan is more accomplished but aint nobody watching his shit on Youtube. However, when it comes to top 10 lists he will exceed and people will use his name as if they have some understanding of nba history. Kobe is Tyson...hes fun to watch, his highlight reel is compelling, he will get movie and commercial roles and both had similar controversial rape cases.

Tyson is still on top tv shows like Kimmel, Jimmy, Conan, etc but no one gives a shit about Holmes yet as soon as someone busts out the list immediately everyone says Holmes>Tyson. Take it however you want but thats just the harsh reality.

The biggest diff?

Tyson sounds like a sissy.
Duncan is a sissy.

Thebesteva
06-04-2016, 07:46 PM
The biggest diff?

Tyson sounds like a sissy.
Duncan is a sissy.

Remember that one time you said that's just 6 talking

Fabbs
06-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Ya Kool, come back in with the members of the Rim Job Contest!

It's a cock, I mean sock party!

Killakobe81
06-04-2016, 10:10 PM

Its closer than Spurfan wil admit ...I would give Timmy the edge but can be convinced otherwise.

DJR210
06-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Kool's new boyfriend doesn't like him on Spurstalk

jeebus
06-04-2016, 11:26 PM
That white kid just graduated high school with a C average so his stepfather is forcing him to get a job at Walmart. Pretty fucking obvious.

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2016, 12:27 AM
I'm going through some soap opera shit...but I will be back...

Over a bitch...dealing with love issues..now cut me some slack...one thing for sure her name aint Amy....

Big Dog
06-05-2016, 12:48 AM
I'm going through some soap opera shit...but I will be back...

Over a bitch...dealing with love issues..now cut me some slack...one thing for sure her name aint Amy....
Sounds like someone left your ass and you're drowning your sorrows in some cheap wine

Thread
06-05-2016, 04:20 AM
Sounds like someone left your ass and you're drowning your sorrows in some cheap wine

$25 million ain't cheap wine.

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2016, 08:40 AM

Actually I'm severely torn between 3 women....I want to stop being a male whore and just see if I can be serious for once...it may be just a phase I'm going through....I love pussy can I give it up for one chic...Im gonna put myself on a 1 yr trial....I'm a retard I need to try to discipline myself so that one day I can tell my grandkids that I did it..that I'm disciplined

DPG21920
06-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Its closer than Spurfan wil admit ...I would give Timmy the edge but can be convinced otherwise.

:lmao

DMC
06-05-2016, 11:33 AM

Lakers fanbois listing media popularity as a reason to be a fan of a player.

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2016, 09:01 PM
then you're going to want to leave the part out about sucking cock for pocket change at the bus station.

Seriously, though, we all know that you're a complete and total faggot. The denial bullshit you try to play on here is pathetic. You need to accept that you like cock in your mouth, hand, ass, etc.

the he story you need to tell your adopted child's children is that you went through a journey where you pretended to be something you weren't, heterosexual. Once you accepted your faggotry, and embraced what you really are, a bottom loving sperm dumpster. Rather than being a self loathing lying piece of shit, you are then just a piece of shit.

Dang bruh...You going hard brah....feel better now?

UNT Eagles 2016
06-06-2016, 01:57 PM
You're one dumb mutha-fucka. More help?

Which all-time top 10 talent did Timmy play with? Please join Koolaid in a self-imposed perma-ban

Manu > Parker (in his prime) >>> Gasol > Bowen >>>> Odumb, Bynumb or Smush Parker :lol

meanwhile, Shaq > Robinson but it's closer than many think.