PDA

View Full Version : Roots (2016)

DeadlyDynasty
06-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Anybody watch the remake (4-part series on A&E) of the 70s/80s corny version? Pretty solid, and more graphic than I imagined it would be. I'm finishing up Part 2 now, worth the watch so far.

Bender
06-05-2016, 10:13 AM
the original was back in the 1970s. I think I was in high school at the time. I vaguely remember it being talked about quite a bit in high school. I did not watch it back then. did not watch this new one. Won't watch the third version whenever it's done.

Yes, I get it. black good, white bad.

I agree with snoop dogg or whoever said it, "why do they keep showing this shit"

Also, I thought it was on History Channel, not A&E.

Thread
06-05-2016, 12:06 PM
It's a period piece blending then with now.

A total pile of shit.

baseline bum
06-05-2016, 12:30 PM

A total pile of shit.

You lost to a bunch of fucking slant-eyes. I spit on you.

Reck
06-05-2016, 07:15 PM
This shit got Snoop all bent out of shape. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pZ1z3Wvuoo

jermaine
06-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Someone post the video of the news anchor going in on Snoop for his video...

Thread
06-05-2016, 09:48 PM
You lost to a bunch of fucking slant-eyes. I spit on you.

They were selling your shit.

Quetzal-X
06-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Someone post the video of the news anchor going in on Snoop for his video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s94O_facaE

Snoop my nigga but he sound like the only negro history he ever came across was through movies.

jermaine
06-06-2016, 09:58 AM

Snoop my nigga but he sound like the only negro history he ever came across was through movies.

Talking about keeping it 100!!! He went in on ole Snoopy

Quetzal-X
06-08-2016, 11:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9-SScYKi4

Ethered Snoop has nothing in response. Get them books up Snoop.

bigzak25
06-09-2016, 04:28 AM
Baseline with a slant eyes jab. Post your FUCKING picture you queer.

bigzak25
06-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Or paste a link 2 your fag book account. Lol.

bigzak25
06-09-2016, 04:31 AM
And if I want 2 see a whopping, I'll just watch the passion, not recycled shit flix trying to capitalize off of racism.

Quetzal-X
06-09-2016, 12:42 PM
:lmaoThe Passion?:lmao

I never understood why Mexican Catholic/Christian hoes take that shit flick remotely serious.

Should be renamed:

"Esau beats the shit outta Esau-Red on Red Crime: A love story"

Bitches crying and shit about White Jesus gettin lynched.

:lolMexican Catholics :lol

bigzak25
06-09-2016, 01:02 PM
:lmaoThe Passion?:lmao

I never understood why Mexican Catholic/Christian hoes take that shit flick remotely serious.

Should be renamed:

"Esau beats the shit outta Esau-Red on Red Crime: A love story"

Bitches crying and shit about White Jesus gettin lynched.

:lolMexican Catholics :lol

Who u calling a hoe Q? Do I look or sound like your bitch ass mama? And are you African? Damn shame such racism can come from a brother, but that's the fucked up world we live in. And what's your beef with Catholic Mexicans? Cuz that's ME man
State your case or shut yo punk bitch ass up. QX...lol. u tuff or something? U messing with BIG Z now. THE END ALL, BEAT ALL, MASTERPIECE. WELCOME 2 THE JUNGLE. LET'S DANCE. ��

Quetzal-X
06-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Who u calling a hoe Q? Do I look or sound like your bitch ass mama? And are you African? Damn shame such racism can come from a brother, but that's the fucked up world we live in. And what's your beef with Catholic Mexicans? Cuz that's ME man
State your case or shut yo punk bitch ass up. QX...lol. u tuff or something? U messing with BIG Z now. THE END ALL, BEAT ALL, MASTERPIECE. WELCOME 2 THE JUNGLE. LET'S DANCE. ��

Mexicans are catholic because our forefathers were murdered and lynched and terrorized by Esau. The same honkey brethren of the Spaniard Conquistadors. You like being a slave. Some like myself wont bow down to Esau. Unlike yourself and most EVERY IDIOT MEXICAN CATHOLIC I know, you slaves do it in every church of catholic faith. You catholics bow to a fucking IDOL in EVERY church. Yes or no?

Quetzal-X
06-09-2016, 02:09 PM
You fucking catholic hoe bitches have no real issue with that white-washed so-called Jesus hanging in front of every church stage. Get on your knees and pray . Clearly violating the commandments. ALL catholics should also stay the fuck out of "10 commandment" discussions since they break so many of them.

Quetzal-X
06-09-2016, 02:14 PM

Your fucking white jesus hanging from the church is racism . He's a BLACK MAN. Getting all you Mexican and Blacks to say stupid shit like :
"Color doesnt matter" is racism. Your honkey owners trained you well to ignore scripture and accept white-lies.

Quetzal-X
06-09-2016, 02:22 PM
lol

Proverbs 28King James Version (KJV)

28 THE WICKED FLEE when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Where'd you go wicked catholic?

Quetzal-X
06-09-2016, 02:37 PM
No que lets dance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

Go put on your red shoes , you bout to dance the blues...

OTRO Catolico que no saben ni madres de su Dios lol

bigzak25
06-09-2016, 04:27 PM
Pssst. Right here little one.

I have catholic upbringing. St. Jude is my Patron Saint. My grandmother is Guadalupe. My mother is Magdalena. Paul. Mark. Samuel. Christopher. These are my brothers. I Am Zachariah. I claim no religion. Yet i claim them All. I AM.

You are a bug. Nothing more. Shoo fly. Ur time here is done. Go beat on your loved ones or rub one out.

Kim Jong-il
06-10-2016, 02:47 AM

A total pile of shit.
You lost to a bunch of illiterate gook rice paddy workers.

Thread
06-10-2016, 04:33 AM
You lost to a bunch of illiterate gook rice paddy workers.

& Clay is a coward & draft dodger.

Kim Jong-il
06-10-2016, 06:35 PM
& Clay is a coward & draft dodger.
But he didn't get his ass kicked by gooks in trees.

DMC
06-12-2016, 08:10 PM

Look at that motherfucker's head! Holy shit. That has to be Kyle Anderson's real daddy.