PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kevin Love is so soft

lefty
06-05-2016, 08:10 PM
:lmao today's NBA

Raven
06-05-2016, 08:13 PM
well, what did you expect with that name?

Chris
06-05-2016, 08:16 PM
:lol Today's NBA

DPG21920
06-05-2016, 08:43 PM
He's been damn good these playoffs. His post ups have not been great, but his rebounding and 3PT shooting have absolutely helped. He's managed to not be a liability on defense as well. But man, I'm sure Bron is going to be pissed at him for always subbing himself out and getting hurt.

HarlemHeat37
06-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Wow, the irony of this thread, tbh:lmao

Thread
06-05-2016, 09:00 PM
He's been damn good these playoffs. His post ups have not been great, but his rebounding and 3PT shooting have absolutely helped. He's managed to not be a liability on defense as well. But man, I'm sure Bron is going to be pissed at him for always subbing himself out and getting hurt.

How can you blame him for getting hurt, Deeps?

DPG21920
06-05-2016, 09:09 PM
How can you blame him for getting hurt, Deeps?

Honestly, I don't. I don't think he's soft, just been unlucky. Was just commenting on how frustration may boil over for a guy like Lebron with all the pressure he faces and again not having Love stay durable for the finals.

tholdren
06-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Honestly, I don't. I don't think he's soft, just been unlucky. Was just commenting on how frustration may boil over for a guy like Lebron with all the pressure he faces and again not having Love stay durable for the finals.
Take the gun out of lebrons hand. It's pretty obvious he knows shit about who is good and who is not good.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2016, 10:27 PM
He has been soft and I always thought he was overrated with inflated stats in Minny. He never could make a huge impact on both sides of the ball and change a game, he is a soft jump shooting big man.

MultiTroll
06-06-2016, 12:00 AM
cheapshot by Barnes.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2016, 01:49 AM
Kevin love is a superior karl malone

spurraider21
06-06-2016, 02:25 AM
Kevin love is a superior karl malonehttps://i.gyazo.com/6737d2d87a719f51058bd0f5b6f000d8.png

06-06-2016, 04:43 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/6737d2d87a719f51058bd0f5b6f000d8.png
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2016, 07:13 AM
Love is a bitch...(no pun intended) :lol..typical white boy who has no business being in the league.. He was barely hit....he was looking for a reason to go down....trying to provide Lebron cover one more time....trying to excuse another loss after signing a 100 million contract..Love is the biggest fucking joke ever...(again no Pun intended) :lol

He's scared of Draymond....Dray is a big black cocky Negro...and soft cake Love don't want to get fucked like a white pussy so he checked himself out....:lol

offset formation
06-06-2016, 07:39 AM
Love is a bitch...(no pun intended) :lol..typical white boy who has no business being in the league.. He was barely hit....he was looking for a reason to go down....trying to provide Lebron cover one more time....trying to excuse another loss after signing a 100 million contract..Love is the biggest fucking joke ever...(again no Pun intended) :lol

He's scared of Draymond....Dray is a big black cocky Negro...and soft cake Love don't want to get fucked like a white pussy so he checked himself out....:lol

Barely hit? He received a forearm shiver to the back of his head by a 6'7" 240lb man moving toward the rim. Watch the slo-mo. He's wincing and grabbing for the back of his head well before he even lands. He received a concussion. It was so vicious he was making sure his teeth were still in place because it literally rattled his skull and made him have stars, like in those naruto cartoons.

Had it been you, you would be asking for your mother's love, a glass of milk and applesauce, and a week long marathon of naruto to rest in bed, while you were recuperating.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2016, 08:04 AM
Barely hit? He received a forearm shiver to the back of his head by a 6'7" 240lb man moving toward the rim. Watch the slo-mo. He's wincing and grabbing for the back of his head well before he even lands. He received a concussion. It was so vicious he was making sure his teeth were still in place because it literally rattled his skull and made him have stars, like in those naruto cartoons.

:lmao yeah right...it was a mild hit...very soft...he went down sad started looking for sympathy becuse he's scared of Dray....its that simple

Thread
06-06-2016, 08:23 AM
How soft is he?

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2016, 08:45 AM
How soft is he?

Like Kobe said....like Charmin

Thread
06-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Like Kobe said....like Charmin

Let me elbow you in the back of your head and see how long it takes for you to kick me out of the suite at Mandalay Bay.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2016, 08:54 AM
Let me elbow you in the back of your head and see how long it takes for you to kick me out of the suite at Mandalay Bay.

He's weak...guys take hits all the time to the head...it was a soft shot...he has no nigga in him....just a soft ass white boy...scary ass..you can see it in his eyes....but I'm not surprised just the kind of dude Lebron would want to trade Wiggins for .....Love is fools gold always has been.....suck that shit up and keep playing....he always manages to find a way to get hurt...he is a pussy..

That it and thats all

Thread
06-06-2016, 09:10 AM
He's weak...guys take hits all the time to the head...it was a soft shot...he has no nigga in him....just a soft ass white boy...scary ass..you can see it in his eyes....but I'm not surprised just the kind of dude Lebron would want to trade Wiggins for .....Love is fools gold always has been.....suck that shit up and keep playing....he always manages to find a way to get hurt...he is a pussy..

That it and thats all

You can't blame somebody for getting hurt.

Under the proper tutelage Love is more than serviceable. You can't harangue a person (just because he's handy) for two years then expect to glean his goodness.

Nobody blamed Livingston for his injuries. No, we all lamented his plight.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Kevin Scrub is a fake star, only good for padding stats on awful teams. The new-age Jamaal Magloire.

:lol Vanilla fans who insisted that this faggot and LaMarsha were better than Blake

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2016, 09:42 AM
You can't blame somebody for getting hurt.

Under the proper tutelage Love is more than serviceable. You can't harangue a person (just because he's handy) for two years then expect to glean his goodness.

Nobody blamed Livingston for his injuries. No, we all lamented his plight.

I'm not blaming him lol I just think He's over exaggerating looking for sympathy because he knows whats about to happen :lol

K...
06-06-2016, 09:49 AM
What about trading him for draymond straight up? Cavs need an emotional leader since they tuned out blatt and lue is just a LeBron cuck.

RsxPiimp
06-06-2016, 10:00 AM

:lmao

CavsSuperFan
06-06-2016, 10:07 AM
If somebody slammed Kobe Bryant in the back of the head and gave him a concussion do you think that Robert Horry or Rick Fox would allow that player to finish the game? The Cavs are soft...

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2016, 10:59 AM
If somebody slammed Kobe Bryant in the back of the head and gave him a concussion do you think that Robert Horry or Rick Fox would allow that player to finish the game? The Cavs are soft...

:lol dem dere niggas don't give a fuck about Love....and I'm not talking about relationships :lol I'm talking Kevin Love...if you got a name like Love it means you're soft by default :lol

Thread
06-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Kevin Scrub is a fake star, only good for padding stats on awful teams. The new-age Jamaal Magloire.

:lol Vanilla fans who insisted that this faggot and LaMarsha were better than Blake

He didn't pose as a star. (They) posed him. What's he supposed to do, say "no" and cut his own financial throat? He was young, he's white and he's got talent.

& Blake ain't done squat either. Just made a complete ass of himself, but, because he's young, mulatto and he's got talent they shield him.

Thread
06-06-2016, 11:18 AM

...Yes, it's called projection:::who hasn't wanted to slam Kobe in the back of the head?

The Cavs aren't soft. They're bereft of talent after LeBron. There is no top shelf talent after him. None.

daslicer
06-06-2016, 11:22 AM
:lol dem dere niggas don't give a fuck about Love....and I'm not talking about relationships :lol I'm talking Kevin Love...if you got a name like Love it means you're soft by default :lol

That's not always true just look at Buddy Love.
eeKE8kU8fHI

Clipper Nation
06-06-2016, 11:34 AM
He didn't pose as a star. (They) posed him. What's he supposed to do, say "no" and cut his own financial throat? He was young, he's white and he's got talent.
Love thought he was a big shot. He didn't need Rubio or Pekovic, he was gonna do it all himself. He hogged the ball, he boxed out his own teammates for rebounds, all to make those numbers on his stat sheet go up. & when he chucked his team to more losses than wins, then, THEN, it was all his teammates' fault, & he needed to leave Minnesota.

& Blake ain't done squat either. Just made a complete ass of himself, but, because he's young, mulatto and he's got talent they shield him.
Media and Rivers won't allow him to do squat. Paul is a loser that they've tried so hard to elevate to the winner's circle. Blake was supposed to be the sidekick who dunked a few times and let Paul be the hero, but, he wants more than that. So now it's "Trade Blake." "Clippers are better without Blake." "Kobe is gay." "Blake is overrated."

Thread
06-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Love thought he was a big shot. He didn't need Rubio or Pekovic, he was gonna do it all himself. He hogged the ball, he boxed out his own teammates for rebounds, all to make those numbers on his stat sheet go up. & when he chucked his team to more losses than wins, then, THEN, it was all his teammates' fault, & he needed to leave Minnesota.

Horseshit. Love has always been couched with his self appraisal. He fully understands the game being played at his expense.

Rubio is not NBA caliber talent. No.

LkrFan
06-07-2016, 11:35 AM

Kevin Love: been out of the 2nd round
Blake Griffin: lmao

Kawhitstorm
06-07-2016, 12:34 PM

Jamaal Magloire was a pretty good rim protector, Love is a softer/less athletic version of David Lee.:lol

Kawhitstorm
06-07-2016, 12:36 PM
Love thought he was a big shot. THEN, it was all his teammates' fault, & he needed to leave Minnesota.

MAQG4dhQIg4

TheGreatYacht
06-07-2016, 12:37 PM
A white American, a stretch PF, playing in T:lolday's NBA

Expected Tbh :lmao

Clipper Nation
06-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Kevin Love: been out of the 2nd round
Blake Griffin: lmao
Kevin Scrub: had LeBron around to drag him to it, broke back belly draggin'
Blake Griffin: stuck watching CP0 freeze him out, choke, and gift playoff series away every year

lefty
06-08-2016, 01:46 PM
:lol today's NBA

Thread
06-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Kevin Scrub: had LeBron around to drag him to it, broke back belly draggin'
Blake Griffin: stuck watching CP0 freeze him out, choke, and gift playoff series away every year

One white.
One mulatto.

Today's.

spursistan
06-11-2016, 01:11 AM
this dude trade value now compared to 2014 :lol

usdane
06-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Now would be a good time to trade for him. You can probably get him for a bag of chips.

Kawhitstorm
06-11-2016, 02:22 AM
this dude trade value now compared to 2014 :lol

He got traded for Wiggins whose ceiling might be a rich man's Jeff Green.:lol

spursistan
06-13-2016, 10:44 PM
Fuckin gutless bum :lol...wonder who is going to take him off the Cavs.

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2016, 10:58 PM
He has clearly quit, tbh..White American NBA players in 2016:lol

They need to force-feed him early in game 6, first 3 or 4 possesions..his effort level is noticeably different when he's involved early, he has Dwight Howard-like sensitivity..

UZER
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
He couldn't get rid of the ball fast enough tonight.

siraulo23
06-13-2016, 11:08 PM
I didnt notice him playing tonight? Did he play at all? :lol

Fabbs
06-13-2016, 11:11 PM
If he had post concussion hangover then okay.
Because if not, they need to sit his Charmin ass asap.

Further testimony to how good Player LeBron is.
How bad GM LeBron is.

Kool Bob Love
06-13-2016, 11:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHFjNsjioKIraQo/giphy.gif

Thread
06-13-2016, 11:50 PM
If he had post concussion hangover then okay.
Because if not, they need to sit his Charmin ass asap.

Further testimony to how good Player LeBron is.
How bad GM LeBron is.

He ain't done squat yet, Fabbs.

It's now 3 in-a-row inclusive of a Game 7 in California.

spursistan
06-14-2016, 12:46 AM

AaronY
06-14-2016, 09:24 AM
I honestly think he's just not that talented..people trash his post game but he's a 6'8 power forward with average strength and athleticism; he'd need like McHale type moves to even be above average in the post with his body/physical skills considering he can't overpower or out quick most power forwards.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2016, 09:37 AM
Now would be a good time to trade for him. You can probably get him for a bag of chips.

Not unless those chips were made of premium karat gold and diamonds. Who honestly wants Love's $20m+/year price tag?

Brazil
06-14-2016, 11:46 AM
You know you are soft when Dick Jefferson is tougher than you tbh

FlAVaK
06-14-2016, 06:23 PM
I didnt notice him playing tonight? Did he play at all? :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDw1OtkW2Pc

RsxPiimp
06-14-2016, 07:11 PM
Not unless those chips were made of premium karat gold and diamonds. Who honestly wants Love's $20m+/year price tag?

$20 million isn't $20 million anymore with the new cap. 24 teams have max slots next year so he won't be hard as hard to move as most people think. Playing with two of the most ISO centric individuals took a toll on Love's production :lol While I agree he's soft, don't let his stint in Cleveland fool y'all. Cleveland will get plenty of offers, especially considering guys like Harrison Barnes would command the same amount of $$$

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2016, 07:52 PM
$20 million isn't $20 million anymore with the new cap. 24 teams have max slots next year so he won't be hard as hard to move as most people think. Playing with two of the most ISO centric individuals took a toll on Love's production :lol While I agree he's soft, don't let his stint in Cleveland fool y'all. Cleveland will get plenty of offers, especially considering guys like Harrison Barnes would command the same amount of $$$

trade Barnes S&T for Love straight up? Then GSW deals Love to OKC for their 1st rounder as a consolation prize for losing Durant to the Warriors. Lastly, deal Bogut for a cheaper shotblocking and screen-setting C and you have:

Curry
Thompson
Durant
Green
Ezeli
Iguodala
Solid Center
Livingston
Speights
1st Rounder #1
1st Rounder #2
Rush
Barbosa
McAdoo
etc........

70+ wins easily

RsxPiimp
06-14-2016, 08:03 PM
trade Barnes S&T for Love straight up? Then GSW deals Love to OKC for their 1st rounder as a consolation prize for losing Durant to the Warriors.
:lol

HarlemHeat37
06-19-2016, 09:58 PM
Kevin Love, big game 7:wow

lefty
06-19-2016, 09:59 PM
Kevin Love, big game 7:wow

For a soft guy

DPG21920
06-19-2016, 09:59 PM
He battled today. Couldn't get his shot but beasted on the glass and a signature defensive sequence on Curry that really helped clinch the game.