apalisoc_9
06-05-2016, 09:04 PM
:lmao

Trying to despretly win FMVP :lmao

John Petrucci
06-05-2016, 09:19 PM
:lmao

Trying to despretly win FMVP :lmao

Dray had a pretty nice line in game 1...with tonight I think he's in the lead. 22 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, 2.5 steals so far.

And who didn't see Steph coming back in the 4th to do that? :lol He did have a nice first half.

spursistan
06-05-2016, 11:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkOcb1iUoAAMcMC.jpg

remember that pathetic jizzing media cirus in March :lol

spursistan
06-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Curry is a generational talent but his two most successful postseasons have been nothing special on individual level...Draymond is their clear FMVP at this point

Kawhitstorm
06-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Curry is a generational talent but his two most successful postseasons have been nothing special on individual level...Draymond is their clear FMVP at this point

Their FMVP is the one being left open at the 3 point line EVERY TIME they run a PnR like Danny.:lol

InRareForm
06-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Their FMVP is the one being left open at the 3 point line EVERY TIME they run a PnR like Danny.:lol

truu

John Petrucci
06-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Draymond is super cognizant of stats too...it'll be interesting to see if he starts chasing fmvp. He said he wouldn't stat chase anymore earlier in the season because he saw that it had almost cost them a game.

Kawhitstorm
06-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Draymond is super cognizant of stats too...it'll be interesting to see if he starts chasing fmvp. He said he wouldn't stat chase anymore earlier in the season because he saw that it had almost cost them a game.

That could come into play if there is a competition for the vote, it would be hilarious if Curry/Draymond pulled a WestBrick & started playing heroball.:lol

John Petrucci
06-06-2016, 12:03 AM
That could come into play if there is a competition for the vote, it would be hilarious if Curry/Draymond pulled a WestBrick & started playing heroball.:lol

Sad thing is they could probably battle it out with terrible shot after terrible shot and still win by 15 in Cleveland :lol

At any rate I'm definitely hoping for what you just described. Sounds hilarious.

This is literally the only interesting dynamic left in the NBA season the way this series is going.

Tully365
06-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Curry's team just went up 2-0 in the finals after posting a 33 point blow out, after winning 73 regular season games. The only person who seems "despret" here is the OP, ":lmao" ":lmao", desperate for attention...

Venti Quattro
06-06-2016, 06:22 AM

Dray and Iggy

Thread
06-06-2016, 07:01 AM
Curry's team just went up 2-0 in the finals after posting a 33 point blow out, after winning 73 regular season games. The only person who seems "despret" here is the OP, ":lmao" ":lmao", desperate for attention...

...true, + he's a sorehead loser.

JamStone
06-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Played 5 minutes in that 4th quarter and only took (and made) that long three pointer early on. Didn't attempt another shot.

Stat padding his minutes played?

K...
06-06-2016, 09:39 AM
There's no such thing as start stat padding in the finals. You play your best players.

The same people who bitch about this, probably also hate pops resting and white flag waiving.

Captivus
06-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Kerr took him out after he took two hits, even the commentators (Latin) didnt understand why was still playing, after all those injuries he had.

I think Kerr wanted him to play a little, but got scared.

Thread
06-06-2016, 11:24 AM
There's no such thing as start stat padding in the finals. You play your best players.

You ain't had many, but, this is a solid effort.

whitemamba
06-06-2016, 12:07 PM
So much salt in this thread its hilarious. The Cavs probably are trying everything they can to stop Curry, fortunately for him he has great teammates. Playoff ball is much different then RS ball, defenses are aimed constantly at him. So if his numbers take a small dip dont be surprised, after all he is a jump shooting PG.

DPG21920
06-06-2016, 12:26 PM
So much salt in this thread its hilarious. The Cavs probably are trying everything they can to stop Curry, fortunately for him he has great teammates. Playoff ball is much different then RS ball, defenses are aimed constantly at him. So if his numbers take a small dip dont be surprised, after all he is a jump shooting PG.

This is a great point actually. I know traditionally stats is what wins the awards but the attention Curry draws really is so valuable outside of him actually scoring. Sure, it requires teammates stepping up for it up matter but he really is in the running for FMVP for how much he makes it easier for all.

I have Green right now for his defensive impact along with producing on the opportunities afforded but it's an interesting way to look at value.

whitemamba
06-06-2016, 01:50 PM
This is a great point actually. I know traditionally stats is what wins the awards but the attention Curry draws really is so valuable outside of him actually scoring. Sure, it requires teammates stepping up for it up matter but he really is in the running for FMVP for how much he makes it easier for all.

I have Green right now for his defensive impact along with producing on the opportunities afforded but it's an interesting way to look at value.

DPGoods. Exactly what I was implying. Stats do not tell the whole story. Even if he is 0-10 the defensive strategy does not change against him. I agree for now Draymond is FMVP, but away games are a different story. Also Curry's #'s were so good in the RS, people lose their shit if hes not shooting 50/50/90 in the finals.

ambchang
06-06-2016, 02:56 PM
DPGoods. Exactly what I was implying. Stats do not tell the whole story. Even if he is 0-10 the defensive strategy does not change against him. I agree for now Draymond is FMVP, but away games are a different story. Also Curry's #'s were so good in the RS, people lose their shit if hes not shooting 50/50/90 in the finals.

Thanks for finally agreeing playoffs is more about team accomplishments than individual ones.

whitemamba
06-06-2016, 05:22 PM
Thanks for finally agreeing playoffs is more about team accomplishments than individual ones.

Are you trying to say that i think Kobe won all on his own?

siraulo23
06-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Curry only played a couple of mins and only scored 3 points in the 4th quarter?

Thread
06-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Curry only played a couple of mins and only scored 3 points in the 4th quarter?

The kicker? He didn't grudge it. Can you imagine Kobe in a mirror situation? Even if he took it he couldn't sell it during OR after the game.

ambchang
06-06-2016, 07:34 PM
Are you trying to say that i think Kobe won all on his own?

I am saying you finally realized Kobe is a coattail rider.

whitemamba
06-07-2016, 12:03 AM
I am saying you finally realized Kobe is a coattail rider.
What does that make Tim?

ambchang
06-07-2016, 09:00 AM
What does that make Tim?

A leader and franchise changer.

It used to be S:loln Ant:lolni:lol before Tim.

Now, it's S:wown Ant:wowni:wow because of Tim.

Turning a very good franchise who couldn't get over the hump to a franchise that won FIVE championship is incredible, anyway you look at it.

whitemamba
06-07-2016, 05:04 PM
A leader and franchise changer.

It used to be S:loln Ant:lolni:lol before Tim.

Now, it's S:wown Ant:wowni:wow because of Tim.

Turning a very good franchise who couldn't get over the hump to a franchise that won FIVE championship is incredible, anyway you look at it.

sure

K...
06-07-2016, 05:50 PM
sure

it'll become more apparent when it happens to the lakers. it's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll......