PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Gattdayumit I was wrong!!!!

lebomb
06-06-2016, 06:00 AM
Cleveland in 6 because they are hungry and Lebron has help!!???........ what the hell kinda bath salts was I ingesting? :lmao

There is no way in $#@*&! The Cavs even get to 6!!! Lebron is playing fair and he is getting absolutely NO help at all from Kyrie, Love, JR Smith or anyone else for that matter. What a cluster this team is.

:claw

TampaDude
06-06-2016, 06:14 AM
Cleveland in 6 because they are hungry and Lebron has help!!???........ what the hell kinda bath salts was I ingesting? :lmao

There is no way in $#@*&! The Cavs even get to 6!!! Lebron is playing fair and he is getting absolutely NO help at all from Kyrie, Love, JR Smith or anyone else for that matter. What a cluster this team is.

Yup...looks like men vs. boys out there...sweep.

DMC
06-06-2016, 07:07 AM
Amazing how the same guy never gets help though he has made the Finals 6 straight times.

Todays narratives...tbh

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2016, 07:22 AM

Its ok bro..we all make bad takes at times....I legit thought we'd start the season off like 12 -3 or some shit like that..I don't remember my exact prediction but was wrong as fuck....Spur fan thought they'd win the title after winning 67 fucking games...and proved no better than D'Angelo Russell and Jordan Clarkson :lol

Brazil
06-06-2016, 07:50 AM
:lol when your second scorer in a PO game is Dick Jefferson you know you are screwed

lebomb
06-06-2016, 07:58 AM
:lol when your second scorer in a PO game is Dick Jefferson you know you are screwed

I was thinking the same thing!!! :bang

K...
06-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Why not at least wait until they lose at home to abandon them? The Cavs are built on streaky shooters. They can win a game, or be swept away. Probably 30/70 chance at this point.

nickdakoolkat
06-06-2016, 02:56 PM
I know the warriors are the better, deeper team, but there is something to playing good competition. Playing portland and OKC got us sharpened up instead of getting fat feasting on cupcakes and ice cream

Thread
06-06-2016, 02:57 PM
I know the warriors are the better, deeper team, but there is something to playing good competition. Playing portland and OKC got us sharpened up instead of getting fat feasting on cupcakes and ice cream

God bless you if you can find a good one. They're truly rare. Ice cream is easy:::just hunt Hagen Daz.

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Yup...looks like men vs. boys out there...sweep.

5 GS wants to win at home

TampaDude
06-06-2016, 04:32 PM
5 GS wants to win at home

Dump one like the 2014 Spurs just so they can close it out in front of the home crowd?

siraulo23
06-06-2016, 05:59 PM
I said warriors in 6 because i was thinking lebron too proud to get swept and was gonna quit mid series. I gave em one more game because i thought frye gona get hot for 1 game

looks like lebron already quit after 1 and a half game :lmao

DJR210
06-06-2016, 06:29 PM
OP stay off that shit from Planet K