PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody stop El Tri?

FkLA
06-06-2016, 07:28 PM
20 game unbeaten streak, hosting the competition, Chichadios, etc...can any Conmemierda team stop the GOAT Tri? :wow

:lobt2:

IronMaxipad
06-06-2016, 07:41 PM
inb4 they get smashed by Jamaica :lol

TheGreatYacht
06-06-2016, 07:43 PM
In before 100 pages. Can't wait to bump this after we win the Olympics, the Confederations Cup, and the 2018 World Cup

TheGreatYacht
06-06-2016, 07:45 PM
With Lozano-Hernandez-Corona up top... Nothing can go wrong :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgwfuwnE4cc&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtIwlYuOivA&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpU5u2vRq0&feature=share

hater
06-06-2016, 08:10 PM
they will choke as usual at some point.

FkLA
06-06-2016, 08:10 PM
With Lozano-Hernandez-Corona up top... Nothing can go wrong :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgwfuwnE4cc&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtIwlYuOivA&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpU5u2vRq0&feature=share

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

p.s. fuck Enrique

TheGreatYacht
06-06-2016, 09:20 PM
:worthy::worthy::worthy:

p.s. fuck Enrique
My MVParker and Chichadios candles are right next to each other

The only way we lose is if Conmebol rig$ it

FkLA
06-06-2016, 10:38 PM
That's a huge insult to Chichadios tbh.

Agree with the rest of your post though.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2016, 07:03 PM

All of these players will be in Europe in no time.

Pachuca = Tri's farmers

resistanze
06-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Trump tbh

Phenomanul
06-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Trump tbh

:lmao I lolled...

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Trump tbh
Didn't see this coming, tbh

resistanze
06-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Didn't see this coming, tbh

Thought it would be the obligatory second post in this thread tbh

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2016, 11:02 PM
The Virgin Mary is on our side.... Because our Colombian piece of shit manager can't coach for shit

IronMaxipad
06-10-2016, 12:11 AM
only saw teh second half but that D was horrible

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2016, 12:15 AM
only saw teh second half but that D was horrible
Playing Yasser Corona and Araujo (who?), having Layun on the right, Aguilar on the bench.... Add pushing the back line too high, and you get what we got today.

Don't know how Mexico is winning

IronMaxipad
06-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Moreno and Reyes should be the starting CB's no idea why he plays Reyes as CDM he can play that position but he's better suited at CB. i know he didn't play this game but against uruguay and chile he was cdm.

Araujo is ok Yasser corona tho :vomit:

Phenomanul
06-10-2016, 08:28 AM
Argentina will knock Mexico out... it's an eventuality.

Mexico could be in beast mode... Argentina could be sputtering... Nevertheless, they always find ways to beat Mexico (illegitimate offsides goals, random handballs, once-in-a-lifetime goals... just history per the par)...

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2016, 08:51 AM
i got mexico winning this copa, but friend tells me argy will win it... i told him messi aint winning shit the midget

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2016, 11:30 AM
If Mexico faces Colombia... We ain't winning it (Colombian manager)

Think we can take Argentina though :tu

dfens
06-10-2016, 12:37 PM
If Mexico faces Colombia... We ain't winning it (Colombian manager)

Think we can take Argentina though :tu

any quick counterattacking team with quality finishers is a bad matchup for mexico's slow tactically unstable defense.

DAF86
06-10-2016, 12:41 PM

Mexico could be in beast mode... Argentina could be sputtering... Nevertheless, they always find ways to beat Mexico (illegitimate offsides goals, random handballs, once-in-a-lifetime goals... just history per the par)...

When did that happen? Memory is slacking.

Canyonero
06-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Idk but I remember Alphanel's goal in 07

Phenomanul
06-10-2016, 02:06 PM
When did that happen? Memory is slacking.

An Argentinean player, (I believe it was Tevez) used his hand to block a shot on goal by a Mexican player in a game... it was a crowded 'carambola' type play if memory serves correct - either way it wasn't called and should have been a goal.

There are other interesting things that have happened...

I also remember in 2006 WC Hernan Crespo's goal could have been called a foul, given he raised his foot and kicked Borgetti in the face on the follow through... again not called. Score now tied at 1-1 at a point in the game where Mexico had all of the momentum but ultimately setting up Maxi Rodriguez for his brilliant overtime goal.

I understand the game is like that. Looking back on recent history, when the two nations have had to play against each other all of the luck plays / and or the referee factor seems to favor Argentina disproportionately. Kinda how Argentina feels against Germany.

ElNono
06-11-2016, 04:15 PM

Maxi Rodriguez retired, IIRC... you guys have a chance...

IronMaxipad
06-11-2016, 05:50 PM
:lol bastard

Relevancy
06-11-2016, 06:47 PM
We haven't even faced the strongest opponents yet

TheGreatYacht
06-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Unlike my compadres here....

I'm calling a 3-1 win. Mexico is too quick for Argentina

Canyonero
06-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Unlike my compadres here....

I'm calling a 3-1 win. Mexico is too quick for Argentina

You might have a chance here. You were raped in Round of 16, semis and even a CA final but I don't recall an Argentina-Mexico in quarterfinals.
ElNono help us out with this one.

TheGreatYacht
06-11-2016, 09:21 PM
We were up 3-1 on y'all last year until our fat ass 5th string goalkeeper botched and gave y'all 2 goals in 5 minutes for a draw, by then our third unit defenders were in as well

I know we have a Colombian spy as manager... but, I'm sure he hates Argentina more than Mexico.

WE WILL SEE

ElNono
06-12-2016, 02:29 AM
You might have a chance here. You were raped in Round of 16, semis and even a CA final but I don't recall an Argentina-Mexico in quarterfinals.
ElNono help us out with this one.

Don't think it ever happened.

dfens
06-12-2016, 04:42 AM
We were up 3-1 on y'all last year until our fat ass 5th string goalkeeper botched and gave y'all 2 goals in 5 minutes for a draw, by then our third unit defenders were in as well

I know we have a Colombian spy as manager... but, I'm sure he hates Argentina more than Mexico.

WE WILL SEE

son I want to congratulate you, you organized a great copa america. Hope you niggas are gifted a penal when you need it :toast

TheGreatYacht
06-12-2016, 07:49 AM
son I want to congratulate you, you organized a great copa america. Hope you niggas are gifted a penal when you need it :toast
My nigga :tu

Canyonero
06-12-2016, 09:17 AM

Well, they might play against Panama so....

Venti Quattro
06-18-2016, 10:25 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

hater
06-18-2016, 10:36 PM

hater
06-18-2016, 10:37 PM
More like El Pee :lmao

TheGreatYacht
06-18-2016, 10:38 PM
No one took this shitty tournament seriously :lol

Olympics, Confederations, and World Cup was the goal

DAF86
06-18-2016, 10:42 PM

Why did you pick another team we already fucked son? There's some psychological shit going down there. :lol

Venti Quattro
06-18-2016, 10:45 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin :lmao

IronMaxipad
06-18-2016, 10:45 PM
Yes

http://kingofwallpapers.com/chile/chile-006.jpg

DAF86
06-18-2016, 10:47 PM
Yes

http://kingofwallpapers.com/chile/chile-006.jpg

Go Texas.

lefty
06-18-2016, 11:06 PM
I can

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2016, 12:10 AM
No Rafa Marquez so it didn't count

resistanze
06-19-2016, 12:19 AM

:lol WTF happened tbh?

dfens
06-19-2016, 02:16 AM
first TheGreatYacht nigga are you alive?

:lol cucked on their homecourt
:lol 7-0 worse than bra7il
:lol what a beatdown
:lol gang violence increased by 848943% last night

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2016, 02:23 AM
first TheGreatYacht (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719) nigga are you alive?

:lol cucked on their homecourt
:lol 7-0 worse than bra7il
:lol what a beatdown
:lol gang violence increased by 848943% last night
:lol I told them to park the bus when it was 4-0, they didn't listen. Didn't even get mad though, it was actually funny after awhile

spursistan
06-19-2016, 02:27 AM
:lol I told them to park the bus when it was 4-0, they didn't listen. Didn't even get mad though, it was actually funny after awhile
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261442

Mid rubbing shit in :lol

Venti Quattro
07-23-2017, 10:51 PM
inb4 they get smashed by Jamaica :lol

:lmao

dfens
07-24-2017, 02:46 AM
losing to jamaica :lmao:lmao:lmao

hater
07-24-2017, 07:53 AM
:lmao. Mexicans are a disgrace to the sports world

They have talent, they have money, they have players, they have infraestructure, they have fans all over the world

And still they cant get over the hump of being a mediocre sad sack of shit ass drunk ass players :lmao

Sad. Glad trump is building dat wall tbh

Phenomanul
07-24-2017, 10:37 AM
losing to jamaica :lmao:lmao:lmao

Context

Mexico's B-Team wasn't gonna beat the USA anyhow...

Throw in:
Jonathan Dos Santos
Andres Guardado
Carlos Vela
Chicharito Hernández
Raúl Jimenez
Tecatito Corona
Héctor Herrera
Héctor Moreno
Giovanni Dos Santos

And the result is drastically different.

I still laugh at the fact that Mexicans thought that we could pull a "Germany" and win a tournament using a B-Squad.

dfens
07-24-2017, 10:54 AM
Context

Mexico's B-Team wasn't gonna beat the USA anyhow...

Throw in:
Jonathan Dos Santos
Andres Guardado
Carlos Vela
Chicharito Hernández
Raúl Jimenez
Tecatito Corona
Héctor Herrera
Héctor Moreno
Giovanni Dos Santos

And the result is drastically different.

I still laugh at the fact that Mexicans thought that we could pull a "Germany" and win a tournament using a B-Squad.

son you should beat jamaica with your D team. No excuses on this one, is like Germany F team lost a competitive match against Finland / China / Saudi Arabia ... they'd still get crucified, can't be THAT bad under the NT jersey. :lol

I told you tbh, y'all niggas need to raze this generation to the ground, start fresh and build a generation of winners not of talented wankers. Imo tbh.

Phenomanul
07-24-2017, 10:58 AM
son you should beat jamaica with your D team. No excuses on this one, is like Germany F team lost a competitive match against Finland / China / Saudi Arabia ... they'd still get crucified, can't be THAT bad under the NT jersey. :lol

I told you tbh, y'all niggas need to raze this generation to the ground, start fresh and build a generation of winners not of talented wankers. Imo tbh.

Your deflection is noted along with your need to move the goal-posts for your argument to hold validity. Jamaica doesn't beat Mexico's A-Squad - period.

Also, I think you are down playing Jamaica's talent... especially their goal keeper who has been the tournament's best player. If Jamaica had fielded this particular squad in the WC qualifiers they would probably still be in the running for qualification...

dfens
07-24-2017, 11:25 AM
Your deflection is noted along with your need to move the goal-posts for your argument to hold validity. Jamaica doesn't beat Mexico's A-Squad - period.

Also, I think you are down playing Jamaica's talent... especially their goal keeper who has been the tournament's best player. If Jamaica had fielded this particular squad in the WC qualifiers they would probably still be in the running for qualification...

son I wasn't deflecting tbh, I really mean it, there is no way mexico should field a team that could lose to jamaica. And a great goalkeeper is worth nothing without a solid team, I admit I don't watch jamaica regularly (sometimes see them in qualification matches and they suck big time) but as I've said, there should be no way for this to happen.

Amuseddaysleeper
07-24-2017, 12:40 PM

But enough about the Argentina NT outside of Messi and Masch.

IronMaxipad
07-25-2017, 04:10 AM
:lmao

:bobo

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2017, 12:19 PM
Embarrassing tbh :lol

Oh well it's what happens when you put a C-Team & a Colombian crack dealing favela running manager together

pgardn
08-06-2017, 09:06 PM

^ This

Germany is on a completely different level. Their Bs can take their As. So much competition makes Germany massive.

+ they work their asses off and don't roll around dying.

Phenomanul
08-19-2017, 08:47 PM
So Chicharito nets a double but the defenders on his team suck. West Ham United is still winless... why would he have signed there, on a team destined for relegation..? smh...

dfens
08-20-2017, 04:40 AM
So Chicharito nets a double but the defenders on his team suck. West Ham United is still winless... why would he have signed there, on a team destined for relegation..? smh...

to increase his value. he has low competition and guaranteed scoring chances in a high pace team, where winning isn't that relevant, then when they relegate he'll be on the market as 20 goal scorer in premier league.

Phenomanul
08-20-2017, 05:37 PM
perhaps... I would hate to be on a losing team tho...