06-07-2016, 09:21 AM
:lol Murica

:cry but he's done so much for Minesotta

K...
06-07-2016, 09:33 AM
:cry today's music

The Gemini Method
06-07-2016, 11:03 AM
What's the context for this thread, Lefty?

Fabbs
06-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Am I detecting some jealousy?

Caltex2
06-07-2016, 12:01 PM
:lol Murica

:cry but he's done so much for Minesotta

The only thing Prince is doing now is indirectly selling minisoda, I'm talking about a sweet Diet Dr. Pepper.

SpursforSix
06-07-2016, 02:22 PM
What's the context for this thread, Lefty?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/minnesota-goes-purple-prince-birthday-062231402.html?ref=gs

DMC
06-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Lefty threads, just responses to random articles he's read with zero context.

lefty
06-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Lefty threads, just responses to random articles he's read with zero context.

Cool tbh

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Lol at worshipping this guy , drug addict. But but his music , dude dressed like a faggot, and set a shit example. Retarded public can't comprehend he's just another piece of shit

K...
06-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Lol at worshipping this guy , drug addict. But but his music , dude dressed like a faggot, and set a shit example. Retarded public can't comprehend he's just another piece of shit

enlighten us to what faggots you listen to and worship......is it an equally gay new country fag or a fake gangster?

prince did what every guy dreams of doing. Getting the girls. He didn't even rape little boys so he's already better than the king of pop.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Set a shit example? dude was knee deep in any vaginal cavity he wanted. :lol

WM sounds like a prude or a faggot. Or both.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 07:52 PM
I do know this though. Prince wasn't on spurstalk making threads asking to be bolded

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Set a shit example? dude was knee deep in any vaginal cavity he wanted. :lol

WM sounds like a prude or a faggot. Or both.

Ok so dress like him then , and act like him and walk like him. This faggot was probably fucking guys too, no surprise why your defending him.

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 08:09 PM
I do know this though. Prince wasn't on spurstalk making threads asking to be bolded

Salty are we ?

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 08:10 PM
enlighten us to what faggots you listen to and worship......is it an equally gay new country fag or a fake gangster?

prince did what every guy dreams of doing. Getting the girls. He didn't even rape little boys so he's already better than the king of pop.

I don't worship anyone , and as for your take give me MJ over Prince and day of the week.

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 08:11 PM
I'm not surprised Dfag worships a guy that got pussy, seeing he probably gets none him self , bet that youjizz link is bookmarked at #1 I actually feel bad for you. Go play some purple rain and think about Prince.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 08:13 PM
:lol Prince got WM deeply into his or her feelings.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Ok so dress like him then , and act like him and walk like him. This faggot was probably fucking guys too, no surprise why your defending him.
We know Earvin was fucking other guys.

StrengthAndHonor
06-08-2016, 08:24 PM
prince lmao...

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 08:26 PM
We know Earvin was fucking other guys.

I get it , you prince and magic have something in common, your queers.

Caltex2
06-08-2016, 08:33 PM

I don't necessarily agree with all of your post but people do need to get over their idol worship. With all due respect to his death, Muhammad Ali as well. They're just people with flaws like anyone else. Some of them are actually really bad a-holes outside the public eye but enjoy great public images. Meanwhile, people who really make a difference in society get no love and little notoriety for their contributions. Yet the media gets you to drool over KK and Paris Hilton because we're told they're beautiful (as if you don't see beautiful women every day) and ignore a less attractive person with plenty to offer all because they tell you to.

Caltex2
06-08-2016, 08:37 PM

Please tell he wasn't at least bi? Tell me he didn't die of the publically defined AIDS disease? He died of the flu (an opportunistic HIV killer), come on.

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 08:38 PM
I don't necessarily agree with all of your post but people do need to get over their idol worship. With all due respect to his death, Muhammad Ali as well. They're just people with flaws like anyone else. Some of them are actually really bad a-holes outside the public eye but enjoy great public images. Meanwhile, people who really make a difference in society get no love and little notoriety for their contributions. Yet the media gets you to drool over KK and Paris Hilton because we're told they're beautiful (as if you don't see beautiful women every day) and ignore a less attractive person with plenty to offer all because they tell you to.
Exactly , tel me what did Prince do for society ? Knee deep in drugs and then he ODs and no one says shit , o he's. Great guy.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 08:39 PM
I get it , you prince and magic have something in common, your queers.

You are over their getting all moist over a dead nigga. Women don't like little emotional bitches like yourself.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Exactly , tel me what did Prince do for society ? Knee deep in drugs and then he ODs and no one says shit , o he's. Great guy.

You are menstruating hard. Who gives a fuck about peoples lives when listening to music :lmao

K...
06-08-2016, 08:46 PM
What self respecting music star doesn't die of drugs? I mean it's not like the rolling stones really needed the last 30 years of existence.

Poor vanilla manba. Afraid of a moderatly successful short black man.

K...
06-08-2016, 08:47 PM
I don't even Like Prince fwiw.

TampaDude
06-08-2016, 08:47 PM
What self respecting music star doesn't die of drugs? I mean it's not like the rolling stones really needed the last 30 years of existence.

Poor vanilla manba. Afraid of a moderatly successful short black man.

Prince was more than just moderately successful.

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 08:55 PM
You are over their getting all moist over a dead nigga. Women don't like little emotional bitches like yourself.
Seems like your a little emotional

You are menstruating hard. Who gives a fuck about peoples lives when listening to music :lmao

faggot, your defending him to your death mr emotional.

K...
06-08-2016, 09:22 PM
oh i see, minny, purple and gold. Laker fan a little too threatened by that connection.

TampaDude
06-08-2016, 09:25 PM
oh i see, minny, purple and gold. Laker fan a little too threatened by that connection.

Dey jus' countin' dem titles, yo...

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Seems like your a little emotional

faggot, your defending him to your death mr emotional.

You are upset that these musicians aren't role models. Who cares about that shit when bitches drop them draws when the music comes on.

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 09:46 PM
You are upset that these musicians aren't role models. Who cares about that shit when bitches drop them draws when the music comes on.
Stfu stop acting like your a playa. Faggot.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Your posts give away you a virgin. It's ok dawg.

HarlemHeat37
06-08-2016, 09:52 PM

:lmao

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Your posts give away you a virgin. It's ok dawg.
Another shit take. Bravo faggot.

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Another shit take. Bravo faggot.

":cry But they were into drugs :cry"

whitemamba
06-08-2016, 10:29 PM

"Prince gets pussy , I love him... Www.youjizz.com

djohn2oo8
06-08-2016, 10:31 PM

DMC
06-09-2016, 06:59 AM
All this talk over a dude who was so into himself that he could not relate to common fucking sense. Fuck how he dressed, he was a fucking nut.

His musical career was amazing, but as a person he was a fucking headcase and full of himself. Same for MJ. Why, when some people encounter fame and fortune, do they believe they are immortal? Elvis was the same way. Worship a person enough they start to think there might be something to it.

Caltex2
06-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Because people start filling their head up with all of that non-sense. When you're good at something and gain confidence it happens. You go from a humble, everyman into a stuck up, conceited douche. Some are better about being humble than others but it happens.

ViceCity86
06-10-2016, 02:53 AM
Good Bass + Good Drums = Good Black Rhythm = Good Dance Music