PDA

View Full Version : Summer league roster .

steeledl
06-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Any idea who will be on summer league roster this year? Any exciting prospects ?

i hope Simmons will.... Gonna try to go to as many games as work don't interfere with.

Chinook
06-07-2016, 02:31 PM
I don't think we'll know much until after the draft. Honestly, it may not be that exciting with the international tourneys interfering with the talent pool. Don't expect to see Bertans, for example. Hope Milutinov doesn't make the cut for his NT and is able to be on the team. And I'm hoping for the Spurs to draft a college guard, so they should be on the team.

We'll see about Simmons. It really depends on whether he has some significant things he's supposed to work on. Almost certain the Spurs will see Cady and/or Ndoye return. Also, it's possible Thomas comes back. Would be most excited to see Hanga if he goes the tournament. Apparently it was close last season.

elemento
06-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Ryan Richards? The biggest could have been in Spurs history :lmao

rjv
06-07-2016, 02:41 PM
i'm assuming boban will not be on this roster either.

TXstbobcat
06-07-2016, 02:43 PM

i think the Spurs have given up on Richards.

Chinook
06-07-2016, 02:44 PM

Yeah. Dude would have been at worst Anthony Randolph had the Spurs brought him over right away. Even if he never got any better, he'd still be getting roster offers based on "potential". But yeah, watching people fawn over Maker and Qi really makes me wonder if the 2010 draft has just been wiped away from fans' memories.

jeebus
06-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Probably Luke Zeller for the 5000th time.

SpursforSix
06-07-2016, 02:46 PM

I hope not. He had a great season with Al-Ahli in the Bahraini Premiere League.

Trill Clinton
06-07-2016, 02:52 PM
soon as i found out y'all will be the first to know:claw

elemento
06-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Yeah. Dude would have been at worst Anthony Randolph had the Spurs brought him over right away. Even if he never got any better, he'd still be getting roster offers based on "potential". But yeah, watching people fawn over Maker and Qi really makes me wonder if the 2010 draft has just been wiped away from fans' memories.

Yeah, dude won the genetic lottery and wasted it. That draft was pretty bad for SA. James Anderson and Ryan Richards :lol

At least they only wasted a shit 2nd rounder on Richards. Funny that Marjanovic went undrafted in that 2010 draft.

elemento
06-07-2016, 03:00 PM

Can't stick in any team. 15 freaking teams since he was drafted.

I honestly think that he is a massive head-case. There's no other explanation for him. He has the size, the athleticism and even a decent shooting touch and some handling skills. That's more than good enough for 2nd tier leagues in Europe.

jyra
06-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Can't stick in any team. 15 freaking teams since he was drafted.

I honestly think that he is a massive head-case. There's no other explanation for him. He has the size, the athleticism and even a decent shooting touch and some handling skills. That's more than good enough for 2nd tier leagues in Europe.

The salary is a factor too that many seem to ignore. You can earn a lot more playing in the Middle East/China rather than some second tier team in Europe. But obviously it doesn't do shit for your development as a player..