PDA

View Full Version : Spurs' +70 Finals differential record in jeopardy

spurs1990
06-08-2016, 11:34 AM
I know for most of us this Finals is a lose-lose ordeal but in the midst of this white-washing, the Warriors are very close to topping the Spurs' 2014 Finals record of biggest point spread in a series.

During that 5 game Finals, San Antonio outscored Miami by a cumulative 70 points. They won their four games by average of 18 points:wow

This Finals, GS is +48 in the two games.

The question is can Cleveland keep the score to within 11 points these next two games.
Yes being reduced to rooting for a spread of a game is menial, but here we are.

So for tonight and Friday, Let's go King (blecch)

keeferob25
06-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Golden State in all likelihood will best the point differential but I can be near certain that majority on this board will not care in the end. What we saw that year/finals was the very definition of magical. The whole world, and most of us really thought we'd get another epic rematch like we got the year before but our spurs literally showed Miami that they didn't even belong on the same court. Our system was running at is peak efficiency and no defense was stopping it.

GS is doing the same BUT I argue ours is more impressive because its main cogs were a way out of their prime Manu and Duncan, a busted Parker, and great contribution from the committee. Not one player was above the system that year. GS has THREE star players in their Prime/Peak so its more "par for the course" that they would be dominating. Their's still encompasses "star power" where ours was "team basketball at is finest/mastery" when you look and see that we had no REAL allstars or all nba members. But GS deserves it if they can get it.

daslicer
06-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Spurs still have the playoff 12 game winstreak record. I don't see that record being broken anytime soon.

K...
06-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Yeah, . Non issue. We broke up the heat. Cleveland is a loser team that never threatened to win.

Kawhitstorm
06-08-2016, 01:27 PM
GS is doing the same BUT I argue ours is more impressive because its main cogs were a way out of their prime Manu and Duncan, a busted Parker, and great contribution from the committee. Not one player was above the system that year. GS has THREE star players in their Prime/Peak so its more "par for the course" that they would be dominating. Their's still encompasses "star power" where ours was "team basketball at is finest/mastery" when you look and see that we had no REAL allstars or all nba members. But GS deserves it if they can get it.

The Spurs 2014 is more impressive for the mere fact LeBron was still at his PEAK & Wade/Bosh/Allen are MUCH better than Kyrie/Love/Jr Smith, not to mention Lue being a rookie coach & the Heat being a championship proven squad.:lol

Keepin' it real
06-08-2016, 01:39 PM
First Spurs lose to OKC, with Pop outcoached and Kawhi/LMA shrinking under pressure, then media experts proclaim that Klay Thompson has surpassed Kawhi as the best two way player. And now this? It's not fair!!!

http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/2013/10/15/e4bf68ce-a7ea-424c-b1b6-a6bd74d5c758/9ef4540962ea7b47bc72e3100e488bd1/crying-face-dawson1.jpg

skulls138
06-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Golden State in all likelihood will best the point differential but I can be near certain that majority on this board will not care in the end. What we saw that year/finals was the very definition of magical. The whole world, and most of us really thought we'd get another epic rematch like we got the year before but our spurs literally showed Miami that they didn't even belong on the same court. Our system was running at is peak efficiency and no defense was stopping it.

GS is doing the same BUT I argue ours is more impressive because its main cogs were a way out of their prime Manu and Duncan, a busted Parker, and great contribution from the committee. Not one player was above the system that year. GS has THREE star players in their Prime/Peak so its more "par for the course" that they would be dominating. Their's still encompasses "star power" where ours was "team basketball at is finest/mastery" when you look and see that we had no REAL allstars or all nba members. But GS deserves it if they can get it.Oh yeah easily. GS has been up all year long. Spurs since 2011 had been trying to comeback and no one believed it was legit, then they got to the Finals '13 and then they won it all in '14. That is the single most satisfying championship this side of the Red Sox breaking the curse in '04.

Sean Cagney
06-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Oh yeah easily. GS has been up all year long. Spurs since 2011 had been trying to comeback and no one believed it was legit, then they got to the Finals '13 and then they won it all in '14. That is the single most satisfying championship this side of the Red Sox breaking the curse in '04.

^^^ This.

therealtruth
06-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Oh yeah easily. GS has been up all year long. Spurs since 2011 had been trying to comeback and no one believed it was legit, then they got to the Finals '13 and then they won it all in '14. That is the single most satisfying championship this side of the Red Sox breaking the curse in '04.

The Spurs had been the top 1-2 record in the league since '11 so I think it was fair skepticism.

cjw
06-08-2016, 10:06 PM
I never thought I'd say it, but Dick Jefferson is playing meaningful Finals minutes. I'm sure a team like OKC wishes they had someone like him to trot out there against small lineups.

tholdren
06-08-2016, 10:07 PM
I never thought I'd say it, but Dick Jefferson is playing meaningful Finals minutes. I'm sure a team like OKC wishes they had someone like him to trot out there against small lineups.
OKC didnt need that, they needed doucherant to make a damn play.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2016, 10:20 PM
:pop: Didn't play within my system so I sent him packing

spursistan
06-08-2016, 10:24 PM
Warriors getting blown the fuck out..this record might still stand after all :tu

TampaDude
06-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Warriors getting blown the fuck out..this record might still stand after all :tu

Yup...I think the record is safe for the time being.

poeticism707
06-08-2016, 10:31 PM

More like the league f ed the Spurs every other year minimum.

But that's life.

Sean Cagney
06-08-2016, 10:36 PM

I hope so man, 2014 was some magic and I have never seen domination like that before.

cjw
06-08-2016, 10:39 PM
OKC didnt need that, they needed doucherant to make a damn play.

Game 6 was lost when up 5 and Donovan had nobody to put in who could play a lick of D (Roberson had five fouls). Jefferson and many other capable NBAers wouldn't have given up wide open looks in that situation.

Your Durant schtick is also getting a little old. Yes, he played like dogshit at times but lack of wing depth killed them.

spursistan
06-08-2016, 10:42 PM
GSW got raped by 30..:lmao "GOAT Team" :lmao

they will have to win by combined 53 in next 2 wins to shatter Spurs record (assuming they won't lose another game)..a long shot...

TampaDude
06-08-2016, 11:11 PM
GSW got raped by 30..:lmao "GOAT Team" :lmao

they will have to win by combined 53 in next 2 wins to shatter Spurs record (assuming they won't lose another game)..a long shot...

Dubs win a nailbiter in Game 4, then blow the Cavs off the court in Game 5 back at Oracle. Book it. But the Spurs' record will stand.

Sean Cagney
06-09-2016, 02:01 AM
Dubs win a nailbiter in Game 4, then blow the Cavs off the court in Game 5 back at Oracle. Book it. But the Spurs' record will stand.

That is the way I have it playing out too.

Seventyniner
06-09-2016, 07:42 AM
This might be more like the 2005 Finals than 2014.

Horse
06-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Mental midgets one thing goes wrong and they piss their pants. Missing free throw and chucking. All-time my dick.

SASdynasty!
06-10-2016, 11:19 PM
They'd have to win G5 by 42 to beat it now.

K...
06-10-2016, 11:26 PM
They beat our 17 threes record. Good riddance. This long ball stuff is getting old

Sean Cagney
06-11-2016, 03:25 AM
They'd have to win G5 by 42 to beat it now.

I think that record shall stand, hope it does anyways barring a major meltdown by the Cavs and they just quit.
They beat our 17 threes record. Good riddance. This long ball stuff is getting old
That record means shit to me, the point differential thing is much more impressive IMO. I hope they keep that one man.

Kawhitstorm
06-11-2016, 05:13 AM

Spurs: 16-32 (50%) vs. the Heatles vaunted postseason defense

Duds: 17-36 (47%) vs. Love/Kyrie

:wakeup

TheGreatYacht
06-11-2016, 07:02 AM
Did Curry pass Green's record already? Motherfucker is averaging like 15 3fga a game

TDomination
06-11-2016, 08:25 AM
Did Curry pass Green's record already? Motherfucker is averaging like 15 3fga a game

I watched his highlights and it was like 8 plays that were three pointers and 2 nice layups.
It literally is a 3 point league now. As proven in game 3 when Cavs finally made their 3's which led to a blowout victory.

If you make your 3's you win, if you don't you lose. Thats what these playoffs are about.

SAGirl
06-11-2016, 11:14 PM
I watched his highlights and it was like 8 plays that were three pointers and 2 nice layups.
It literally is a 3 point league now. As proven in game 3 when Cavs finally made their 3's which led to a blowout victory.

If you make your 3's you win, if you don't you lose. Thats what these playoffs are about.
Probably to an extreme. Not that I don't like a 3 pt shot but it's OP, and if you foul a shooter it's a potential 4 point play. See how easy it is to call a foul on a shooter vs in the paint for post players. It's too skewed towards perimeter shooting that's why the bigs are increasingly irrelevant. Plus it presents high variance bc perimeter shooting is streaky. There is no end in sight to GSW.

ViceCity86
06-16-2016, 08:37 PM
NO

spurs1990
06-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Alright here we go again. A reason to watch the game tonight for those who are put off by the match-up.
Same opportunity as last year for the '14 Spurs to retain their all-time Finals biggest win margin per game, but it's going to take a lot more luck.

GS is +41 so far - meaning they need to only win games 3 and 4 by a combined 15 points or less for the Spurs record to continue.

A lot of posters have already referenced 2017 GS as another version of that Spurs title team, simply based on the redemption factor from a given-away title the year before.
I tend to side with this pov, meaning the Warriors should easily win these next two games. Durant and Curry are at their apexes so far this Finals.

.....Hopefully James conjures up his 2013 game 7 version of himself and makes it competitive tonight.

John B
06-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Go Cavs Go!

cd98
06-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Alright here we go again. A reason to watch the game tonight for those who are put off by the match-up.
Same opportunity as last year for the '14 Spurs to retain their all-time Finals biggest win margin per game, but it's going to take a lot more luck.

GS is +41 so far - meaning they need to only win games 3 and 4 by a combined 15 points or less for the Spurs record to continue.

A lot of posters have already referenced 2017 GS as another version of that Spurs title team, simply based on the redemption factor from a given-away title the year before.
I tend to side with this pov, meaning the Warriors should easily win these next two games. Durant and Curry are at their apexes so far this Finals.

.....Hopefully James conjures up his 2013 game 7 version of himself and makes it competitive tonight.

Yeah, I don't buy the GSW redemption. I mean they added a top 3 player to their roster. That's not like a determined Spurs with aging leaders losing like they did and then coming back with essentially the same team. Spurs story is way more dramatic.

spurs10
06-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Yeah the redemption story is weak with GSW. They added a top player to a team with 73 wins so there would be as little completion as possible. Once Kawhi got taken out their easy path got even easier. Cavs are not playing tough enough and once again allowing them to shoot from anywhere they want.

DMC
06-08-2017, 02:08 AM
Yeah the redemption story is weak with GSW. They added a top player to a team with 73 wins so there would be as little completion as possible. Once Kawhi got taken out their easy path got even easier. Cavs are not playing tough enough and once again allowing them to shoot from anywhere they want.

Kevin Durant expected to meet with Spurs' Popovich, Duncan - July 2016

Spurs had 67 wins and wanted to sign Durant.

Every team wants to be as dominant as they can possibly be. Folks here act like that's cheating but their teams were in the talks as well and the Spurs have absolutely no room to talk, since they were trying to do the same thing.

TDomination
06-08-2017, 02:40 PM

Every team wants to be as dominant as they can possibly be. Folks here act like that's cheating but their teams were in the talks as well and the Spurs have absolutely no room to talk, since they were trying to do the same thing.

Spurs had 67 wins but we didn't just come off of back to back appearances in the finals and literally a minute away from being back to back champs. We obviously had something not right with the team since we couldn't even get passed the 2nd round, even though we won 67 games. Oh and we didn't just break the all time record for best regular season record.

imagine if the 2005 Spurs had acquired dwayne wade or Kobe Bryant. Prime Duncan, prime manu, prime Parker, prime kobe/wade. A really really great team acquiring a hall of fame player lol. That's pretty much warriors situation

Mnky
06-08-2017, 04:32 PM

Completely off base. Durant joining the spurs would have created a super team. They were not close to being a super team, just had a great system and coaching. Kawhi wasn't a top tier scorer at all. The only scorer they had was LMA, and a fat old SG at point guard. Kawhi evolved into unstoppable offensively this year. Hardly a super team.

He chose to JOIN a super team. The team was already at that super team recognition.

Much like people comparing the heat an lebron. Lebron MADE a super team in Miami. If Durant had joined the heat after he lost to them in the finals, it would be thr closest thing to what he did with the warriors. He joined, not made, a super team.

DMC
06-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Completely off base. Durant joining the spurs would have created a super team. They were not close to being a super team, just had a great system and coaching. Kawhi wasn't a top tier scorer at all. The only scorer they had was LMA, and a fat old SG at point guard. Kawhi evolved into unstoppable offensively this year. Hardly a super team.

He chose to JOIN a super team. The team was already at that super team recognition.

Much like people comparing the heat an lebron. Lebron MADE a super team in Miami. If Durant had joined the heat after he lost to them in the finals, it would be thr closest thing to what he did with the warriors. He joined, not made, a super team.

Oh stop. They were 6 games back of the Warriors. 67 wins is the most the Spurs ever had. They have the reigning DPOY, two Finals MVPs, Aldridge, Manu "the franchise" Ginobili and the best up and coming PG in the league. You cannot tell me they didn't want to stack.

DMC
06-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Spurs had 67 wins but we didn't just come off of back to back appearances in the finals and literally a minute away from being back to back champs. We obviously had something not right with the team since we couldn't even get passed the 2nd round, even though we won 67 games. Oh and we didn't just break the all time record for best regular season record.

imagine if the 2005 Spurs had acquired dwayne wade or Kobe Bryant. Prime Duncan, prime manu, prime Parker, prime kobe/wade. A really really great team acquiring a hall of fame player lol. That's pretty much warriors situation

WCF in 2012, Finals in 2013 and 2014, Ring in 2014, Missed Finals in 2015, signed Aldridge and win 67 games in 2016, WCF in 2017

Warriors only acquired Durant. They developed everyone else that mattered except AI.

But yeah we were suffering big time.

Mikeanaro
06-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Durbeta jumped to a 73 win team, thats the top tier definition of useless championship.

TDomination
06-08-2017, 05:04 PM
WCF in 2012, Finals in 2013 and 2014, Ring in 2014, Missed Finals in 2015, signed Aldridge and win 67 games in 2016, WCF in 2017

Warriors only acquired Durant. They developed everyone else that mattered except AI.

But yeah we were suffering big time.

It doesnt matter if they drafted curry green Thompson, they play really well and became a super team. Even though Spurs drafted Duncan Manu and Parker didn't mean we weren't a great team. Adding a current MVP candidate and likely HOF player to the mid 2000's Spurs team would have given the league no chance. That's essentially where the warriors are at.

and Spurs recent success prior to 2015 hasn't been continued so changes were needed. And it's not like awe made finals in 2015 and 2016.

Mikeanaro
06-08-2017, 05:12 PM
It doesnt matter if they drafted curry green Thompson, they play really well and became a super team. Even though Spurs drafted Duncan Manu and Parker didn't mean we weren't a great team. Adding a current MVP candidate and likely HOF player to the mid 2000's Spurs team would have given the league no chance. That's essentially where the warriors are at.

and Spurs recent success prior to 2015 hasn't been continued so changes were needed. And it's not like awe made finals in 2015 and 2016.
They won the other time because Irving and Love were injured, this time they added one superstar and thats too much for Cleveland.
What if Shaq went to SA in ´00 because he wanted an easy ring? that would be horrible.
Even Durbeta said it was wrong 7 years ago but made a whorish move.

DMC
06-08-2017, 07:08 PM

So if a team plays really shitty, they can sign whomever and be perfectly fine, but if that team started playing much better suddenly, they cannot draft that same person because now they are stacked.. did I get that right?

Mikeanaro
06-08-2017, 07:22 PM
So if a team plays really shitty, they can sign whomever and be perfectly fine, but if that team started playing much better suddenly, they cannot draft that same person because now they are stacked.. did I get that right?
The NBA is a watered down league, there was no need to do that pussy move when you could go to the Finals on your own, the CHeat championships aint worth shit either.
Shaq to Spurs, Barkley to Bulls, Garnett to the CHeat, are pussy moves and even Durbeta said that about 7 years ago.
Is the equivalent to the spoiled millennial buying championships from Amazon, and thats Durbeta who will win an useless championship beating injured teams and hitting high school girlie jumpers during the Finals.

spurs1990
06-08-2017, 11:31 PM
We all have short memories.

In 2001 Spurs came off the best record in the league and recruited prime Chris Webber hard that summer. Things got so far DRob may not have been resigned to make room.

In 2003 Spurs knocked off the Nets and turned right around and recruited the heck out of prime Jason Kidd. They fanned on him but added Horry, Nesterovic, Ron Mercer and Hedo Turkglu.

In 2005 they were the defending champs and on Sept 1st won a bidding war for the recently amnestied Mike Finley who was still a damn good player.

I honestly don't begrudge Durant for his move simply because the Spurs were right there with them even with a super eneven roster in WCF game 1. I think a couple moves and they'll be in the hunt come 2018 or 2019.

And as to the thread, just need Cleveland to lose tonight by 10 or less and the '14 Spurs 14 pt differential per game is a intact.

Mnky
06-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Oh stop. They were 6 games back of the Warriors. 67 wins is the most the Spurs ever had. They have the reigning DPOY, two Finals MVPs, Aldridge, Manu "the franchise" Ginobili and the best up and coming PG in the league. You cannot tell me they didn't want to stack.

They had a 40 year old manu and a pg who cants pass? Are you seriously saying old manu and parker are super team material? Thats ridiculous. If one of the best offensive playrers in the league had joined LMA, and DPOY Kawhi, then they would have been a super team. The Kawhi/LMA led team that lost to the thunder and didnt have more than two players able to score 20 points in a game was not a super team man. That's just silly.

You're changing the argument, the argument was that what the spurs and warriors tried to do was the same, which is not true. The spurs were not a super team and GSW were. The spurs had the option of becoming one with Durant, and having three superstars in LMA, Kawhi, and durant. GSW had 4 all stars before durant joined.

Were the spurs trying to get better? Yes, as all teams do. Agreed. Was it the same as GSW? No way.

NameLess Scrub
06-09-2017, 08:51 AM
They had a 40 year old manu and a pg who cants pass? Are you seriously saying old manu and parker are super team material? Thats ridiculous. If one of the best offensive playrers in the league had joined LMA, and DPOY Kawhi, then they would have been a super team. The Kawhi/LMA led team that lost to the thunder and didnt have more than two players able to score 20 points in a game was not a super team man. That's just silly.

You're changing the argument, the argument was that what the spurs and warriors tried to do was the same, which is not true. The spurs were not a super team and GSW were. The spurs had the option of becoming one with Durant, and having three superstars in LMA, Kawhi, and durant. GSW had 4 all stars before durant joined.

Were the spurs trying to get better? Yes, as all teams do. Agreed. Was it the same as GSW? No way.

I don't think winning 60+ alone makes a super team.

In any case, beyond the numbers, Spurs '14 means a lot more. They used coaching, chemistry, resilience, etc, to beat a super team.. it was such a great story. Warriors were not bad as a team when they started rising. They drafted well and all, but this series is about out-talenting.

KD is just proving that given enough talent (and injuries) you can beat anybody :lol

duncan2k5
06-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Spurs have been overachieving with their talent level for some time, tbh...Now it is time to get actual good young players

spursistan
06-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Record could still stand :tu

spursistan
06-10-2017, 01:22 AM
Spurs Finals performance margin-wise won't ever be eclipsed unless it is total mismatch (Dubs are only +25 now vs Cavs)..Greatest display of ball movement, shooting and execution I've ever seen in my lifetime..

SpurOutofTownFan
06-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Spurs Finals performance margin-wise won't ever be eclipsed unless it is total mismatch (Dubs are only +25 now vs Cavs)..Greatest display of ball movement, shooting and execution I've ever seen in my lifetime..

It's going to be pretty tough to beat that you are right

TheDoctor
06-11-2017, 10:49 PM

Glad to have been able to witness Summertime tbh.

tbdog
06-13-2017, 12:07 AM
We hold the record boys

EIC
06-13-2017, 12:15 AM
We hold the record boys

It's a thin silver lining but I'll take it.

tbdog
06-13-2017, 02:41 AM
It's a thin silver lining but I'll take it.

Don't think like that. Timmy got his 5th and cemented himself over Kobe, while we got the sweetest of the sweetest revenge that erased the pain the year before. Plus that Manu dunk

cd98
06-13-2017, 08:00 AM
This GSW team will break it, esp if LeBron were to leave The East.

spurs1990
06-08-2018, 03:29 PM
Hey guys I know most of ya'll haven't seen much of the Finals so far (though you're missing out on some compelling, mostly competitive ball), but the deciding game looks to be tonight at 8pm/ABC.

Now, the +70 series differential record most likely will be left intact, unless somehow GS wins by 33 points or more.

What may be at stake is the 14 point average margin-per-game (W's and L's) over a Finals series.

Cavaliers need to lose by 18 points or less tonight for the 2014 Spurs to still have the record.
That would be a 13.75 avg margin of defeat (-55 over four games)

A Warriors win by 19 will tie the margin at 14 pts/gm (they won Game 2 by 19 so they're capable)

A 20 point drubbing and James will finally be able to vanquish the Spurs as his and any other team's Biggest Finals Defeat

-->To date only six out of 71 Finals have featured a double-digit avg. margin per game.
Six Most Lopsided Finals by Avg Margin per game:
1) 14.0 - 2014 Spurs over Miami in 5
2) 12.6 - 1965 Boston over LA in 5
3) 12.4 - 1962 Boston over St Louis in 5
*) 12.3 - 2018 Golden State over Cleveland (3 games)
4) 12.2 - 1971 Milwaukee over Baltimore in 4
5) 10.2 - 1959 Boston over Minneapolis in 4
6) 10.0 - 1983 Philly over LA in 4

**If James/Cle loses by at least 3 points tonight that will also guarantee a double-digit loss margin.

My prediction would be a 10 point loss (betting line is GS -4.5) which would be 4th worst.

TDomination
06-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the update!

I hope the Cavs find a way to win tonight to help the margin differential and also to keep the spurs as the last team to have swept a team in the finals.

CosmicCowboy
06-08-2018, 09:35 PM
GS is killing them. Over 50% from the field including 3s and havent missed a free throw. Cavs throwing in the towel.

paperboy77
06-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Bron just said later MFrs! to both GS and the land! and our record is shit!

TDomination
06-08-2018, 10:30 PM
At least our +70 is still intact

Ice009
06-09-2018, 01:42 AM
So which records did we lose. I'm not fucking happy. Cavs fucking laid down like dogs in game 4.

daslicer
06-09-2018, 02:02 AM
So which records did we lose. I'm not fucking happy. Cavs fucking laid down like dogs in game 4.

We didn't lose a record. We kept our margin of victory record in tact which the Warriors would have gotten had they won the game by 33 points.

Ice009
06-09-2018, 02:05 AM
Didn't we at least lose the average ppg margin of victory?

daslicer
06-09-2018, 02:23 AM

No we kept that record. Like I said the Warriors had to win by 33 points in this game to get that record.

spurs1990
06-09-2018, 02:23 AM
Two records

1) net differential over entire series: Intact at +70.
Warriors +60 is now 4th highest all time

2) 14 pt avg margin per game: surpassed by a full point
2018 Warriors are now #1. +60 over four games = 15 avg win

Pathetic effort by Cleveland in that second half. Way worse than what the Heat did in the second half of game 5 in 2014.
And of course James is stating he had an injured hand the last three games. Uh-huh yeah sure.

daslicer
06-09-2018, 02:25 AM

Spurs1990 just showed I was wrong so no we didn't keep it.

spurs10
06-09-2018, 02:28 AM
Two records

1) net differential over entire series: Intact at +70.
Warriors +60 is now 4th highest all time

2) 14 pt avg margin per game: surpassed by a full point
2018 Warriors are now #1. +60 over four games = 15 avg win

Pathetic effort by Cleveland in that second half. Way worse than what the Heat did in the second half of game 5 in 2014.
And of course James is stating he had an injured hand the last three games. Uh-huh yeah sure. Okay thanks spurs1990.