PDA

View Full Version : Sat Oct 8 Dallas, Texas vs. Oklahoma

mookie2001
10-02-2005, 01:03 PM
well its finally here
so all yall bastards who were talking shit in my Texas undefeated thread, come strong with it now
and with Oklahoma being so shitty this year...
what will be Texas' game plan on offense?
it should be pretty clear on defense
when Texas puts 8 in the box, will Oklahoma start to throw?
I think Peterson will still get his 100 yds and TD, on 30 carries
last year Texas was very conservative and in the before that played so shitty that you could throw the gameplans out the window
to me youve got to get the ball to Jamaal Charles at least twice as much a selvin
youve got to get Ramonce chances to score tds
youve got to throw the ball deep more then Texas has been
and run Vince run if youre ever going to break your leg scrambling, this is the game.
Texas should fucking own Oklahoma up front on both sides of the ball
expect Peterson to try to get to the edge, expect him to get tackled
expect Vince to have more time in the pocket than previous years

also expect the national media and Longhorn haters in this forum to still scoff Texas because they only won one game, and Oklahoma sucks this year
to those people I'll give a "go stuff yourself" in advance

fearless predictions
Huff or Cedric (anyone know how he's feeling?) will take one to the house.
Aaron Harris, Rod and who?? my man Tim Crowder will wreck shop on Bomar, the pussy ass bitch will get hurt
Vince- 210 yds passing, TD, 140 yds rushing, 3 TD

Texas 34
Oklahoma 13

and what will the greatest football mind of modern times...
the god of college football...

Bob Stoops' game plan be?
what will YOU, be doing for the game?

predicions and answer to these questions of the year^

Horry For 3!
10-02-2005, 01:10 PM
I hope Robison is alright, he left the Missouri game with an injury to his ribs, they didn't know what was wrong though. He is one of the biggest players on defense.

j-6
10-02-2005, 01:24 PM
OU learned how to win without A-Pete this weekend against a decent K-State team. They are still dangerous, and with two losses already the Red River Shootout will be the Sooner Rose Bowl.

TCU and UCLA beat the Sooners by passing and causing turnovers. Expect a lot of screen passes and flares to Charles and Selvin, and a shitload of VY scrambling rather than designed runs. He'll easily lead the team in rushing yardage.

Texas 28, OU 21. And I won't be sober until the following Tuesday.

mookie2001
10-02-2005, 02:14 PM
when Texas puts 8 in the box, will Oklahoma start to throw?

and what will the greatest football mind of modern times...

the god of college football...

Bob Stoops' game plan be?

what will YOU, be doing for the game?

predicions and answer to these questions of the year^

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2005, 02:58 PM
I like Meyer Urban Meyers or Haduka Shiziuiki

OU will start to throw...they'll get picked off though.

Bob Stoops will just be hoping to somehow control the line of scrimmage. Also he'll get a hand job from 7 time all big twelve quarterback jason white.

I will watch the game on tv.

Vince Young is going to get at least 2 interceptions though. That boy's throwing like a bitch. Its like when he gets scared, he intentionally throws it to the single cornerback that is all alone with no receivers near him. Also I think he is incapable of throwing the long ball these days.

mookie2001
10-02-2005, 03:07 PM
I will be all my 7755 vbookie on vince throwing less than 2 ints
also his ints dont come on long balls

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2005, 03:22 PM
I will be all my 7755 vbookie on vince throwing less than 2 ints
also his ints dont come on long balls

thats true. But they just dont try the long ball that much...either he sucks too bad to complete them or our receivers can't beat their man. They tried like 2 long balls the entire game against mizzou. I bet Greg "The genius" Davis plays more conservative against OU.

Kdfelicity
10-02-2005, 04:42 PM
i'm naming my first child

urban reagan stoops if he's a boy

or

reagan urban stoops if she's a girl

Poor kid...

samikeyp
10-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Its still OU and Mack Brown is still coaching UT. I will not rest easy until the game is over.

Kdfelicity
10-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Its still OU and Mack Brown is still coaching UT. I will not rest easy until the game is over.

You and me both. It's almost here and I've been waiting for this moment for years...it better be memorable damnit! HOOK EM!

Mr Dio
10-02-2005, 05:09 PM

I still can't remember 1 play that Mack Brown was in on.
I just don't buy the whole cop out of "Mack can't win (blah blah blah).."

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2005, 05:25 PM
it's not Mack, its Greg fucking Davis
that guy is a dumb fuck

mookie2001
10-02-2005, 05:28 PM
most of the bullshit ended about a year ago
as far as calling bullshit plays, they let vince go awol
and it was mack that changed the playcalling

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Come October 8th, Vince Young better be sippin Aunt Jemima 'til his tongue turns purple, or Stoops will own us yet again.

samikeyp
10-02-2005, 06:22 PM
actually CBF is closer to being correct. Greg Davis calls the offensive plays but Mack has final say. Both of them have proven in big games to pucker up and play more not to lose rather than to win. Now that changed in the Rose Bowl and in Columbus and in the second half against Mizzou.....I am hoping that the trend will continue. I want Texas to win and win big and by all rights they should but I know this is a big psychological hurdle for the Longhorn players and coaches.

scott
10-02-2005, 07:05 PM
My Sooners have struggled this year, but I still stand by them.

OU 24
UT 17

I will be here to either dish out or take the punishment when its over.

mookie2001
10-02-2005, 09:01 PM
if the sooners win this year
i will cut off my balls with a rusty spoon

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2005, 09:07 PM
I will lay down on a table next to an 80's computer Bill Gates style if OU wins.

mookie2001
10-02-2005, 09:08 PM
i will lay down beside hunter the reckoning

Cant_Be_Faded
10-02-2005, 09:09 PM
I'll sip on Aunt Jemima 'til my tongue turn PURPLE!

mookie2001
10-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Bob Stoops awakens monday morning, as he washes his face he thinks about his former hispanic backfield combination of Reynaldo Works and KeJuan Jones.
His nanny makes the whole family breakfast, he sits with his sons McClendon and Conner and his daughters Reagan and Madison as he watches Fox News, Mr. Stoops considers himself quite informed.
Off to work in his H2 he goes, for the the greatest football mind of our generation has a gameplan to develop, a gameplan to make Vince Young beat them with his arm, a gameplan to establish the running game.
Oh shit, he forgot his Propel Fitness Water.

Marcus Bryant
10-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Oh shit, you are a moron.

Oscar DeLa
10-03-2005, 09:24 PM
I don't know what it is but Texas should win this year, if not, then they suck.

batman2883
10-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Texas will spank the shit out of the stupid sooners, TX by 24 points

Extra Stout
10-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Oh shit, you are a moron.He really ought to lay off the Schlitz this early in the morning.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 11:48 AM
It's funny because you're agreeing with the guy on the right

http://gallery.drewandkim.com/albums/austin/IMG_3453.sized.jpg

Marcus Bryant
10-04-2005, 12:01 PM
What's funny is that isn't even my pic.

Good to see I'm in your head so much that you would spend the time to dig that up.

And yes, I remember which thread that was posted in.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 12:02 PM
It's even more enjoyable because that isn't even my pic.

Good to see I'm in your head so.

LOLOL

Marcus Bryant
10-04-2005, 12:03 PM
LOLOL

Yes, you are that pathetic.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Yes, you are that pathetic.

That dude has a tattoo on his arm with his post count though

Marcus Bryant
10-04-2005, 12:04 PM
If it's posted on the internets it must be true.

Oscar DeLa
10-04-2005, 01:36 PM
That dude has a tattoo on his arm with his post count though

I don't know what it is but cantbefaded ruined you Marcus

samikeyp
10-04-2005, 01:39 PM
If it's posted on the internets it must be true

That is right because Marcus invented the internets...listen to him, he knows! :)

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 01:42 PM
If it's posted on the internets it must be true.

ROFL

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Mack Brown

On going into this game as the favorite: I don't think in a game like this favorites matter. History doesn't matter. The last five years, the last twenty years doesn't matter. It's the best team on that Saturday. I think it will be a great game on Saturday. I think you always have to look at this one as an even game because of the emotion, because emotion changes a lot of things that happen. We never look at who is supposed to win, who is not supposed to win; Coach Royal said that's why they have 0-0 on the scoreboard to start.

On this being a big game similar to Ohio State: It is like Ohio State because of the history, the consequences of the game because we want to be in Houston for the Big 12 Championship game. This is a game for both teams that is very important to try and continue to reach that goal because OU is undefeated in the league as well.

On if he is surprised that OU has lost two games: I don't know anymore in college football. I get surprised every week. What I know is Saturday night against Kansas State it looked like the same OU team we have been playing since we have been here. So I think whatever struggles they had early, those are out of the way and they have a really good football team right now.

On Jordan Shipley's health: He did pull a hamstring, which is a new injury because his knee was what was hurting before. He re-injured it two weeks ago, the Thursday before Ohio State and what happens is that with his knee injury it usually takes about a year and a half to get well and he is so competitive that he was working so hard to get back, we are not sure that he didn't go too fast. We are trying to slow him down right now and make sure that he gets well before he continues to play. So he didn't practice last week and we are not sure what he will do this week, but they are putting him through a battery of tests and until he is 100 percent with no pain we are not going to allow him to practice again. We have to make sure that he handles all of these tests properly instead of putting himself in a positions saying he is well, but he is limping a little bit and he is not well.

Most memorable experience in the Texas-Oklahoma rivalry: The most memorable experience would be the first one I had and that was driving into the fairgrounds in '84 and that was because it was pouring and you couldn't see on either side and in the old days you drove right down the middle of the fairgrounds. You didn't come in the back and I have never seen that many people in the rain screaming at each other. It was the most unbelievable thing, and I think it was No. 1 versus No. 2, and it rained so hard you couldn't see throughout the game and not one person left the stadium. I just wasn't used to that, there is usually a TV in a bar somewhere that somebody would go watch. That told me how special this game was back then.

On Oklahoma's Adrian Peterson: Adrian is a great player and he is a tough guy and he is from the state of Texas and he will be full speed and ready to go on Saturday. I am sure we will see the best out of Adrian.

On Oklahoma's Offense: We thought Rhett Bomar was the number one quarterback in the country the year he came out. We think he is a great player and he really got settled on Saturday and threw his first touchdown pass and I think he will be one of the great quarterbacks to ever play at Oklahoma before he finishes.

On being judged by his performance in this game: It really doesn't matter, it bothered me four or five years ago and I get judged on different things by different people and if this is the one they are judging me on, I haven't done very good. You don't need motivation to coach in any game, especially this one. I wish they would judge me by some of the ones we won all the time.

On the offensive line being better: It sure helps to have a better offensive line. You start looking at the really good football teams that are consistent throughout the year and when you can run the ball and block people consistently and when you can stop the run consistently, it is your best chance to win. There are days when the timing and the passing game just aren't working and on those days, you still have to be able to win. The last two years our offensive line has been really consistent and I think that is one of the reasons we have been successful.

On Oklahoma: I think they have a lot of new faces and it took the new faces a game or two to get coached and to get settled and Bob as done a great job with them. I think they have already replaced a lot of those guys last year, just by the experience of the first four weeks. You have to give them a lot of credit to come off of a loss to UCLA and rebounded like they did in two weeks at Kansas State. I think they did a great coaching job. The difference in the team at Kansas State and UCLA, they are not the same team, so give Bob and that staff credit for doing a great job.

On Oklahoma's defense: The best thing they have done on defense throughout the years is stop they run and they are No. 3 in the country against the rush again. I think they are giving up less than 100 yards and they do a great job with low pad level and chasing that football. That is something that traditionally we have seen out of their football teams and they are well coached. Some people have questioned their talent level, but they have recruited as good as anyone in the country every year. It's hard to brag on somebody for having the best recruiting class in the country and then say they don't have any players. If you look at the guys, they are well coached, they are very talented and they play very hard. And that is a credit to their coaching staff.

On Special Teams: We made a mistake early, depending on Richmond for all three kicking phases when he had a sore back in the summer and we thought he was well. Putting that pressure on him, he was unable to respond because the back problem kicked back up. We are really proud of Greg Johnson. He kicked four out I think and he has done a really good job of getting height on the ball, and the re-emphasis we have put on kickoff coverage has helped us. OU is a really good kickoff return team. That is important this week. Missouri and Rice are not as good as Ohio State and Michigan, OU will be. It will be a great test for us to see if the guys are still covering as well. Last weekend we improved in every phase and we have worked so hard on it, we should be getting better.

On being able to stop the running game: If you go back and look at this game on certain years, neither one of us has run it that well, on some years we haven't run it well, and they have run it for a bunch. That is a concern. Anytime you go into a football game and the other team can run the ball on you, you will most likely lose. Sally asked me when she first started watching football what do you need to look for to see if we are in trouble or not, and I said if they are running it really good and we are not in the first quarter we are probably in trouble.

On this game being different this year: I think we have a better team. We've had great experiences with this program since mid-season of last year, and we've got the second-longest winning streak in the country right now. It's been fun to watch these guys handle adversity, and this is a game whereby and large, there will be changes of momentum because of the emotion of the game. They have a lot of Texas players, so those guys want to play really hard in this game, and the history of the game makes it an emotional game. Because it's split down the middle with both crowds, the emotion changes and it's never quiet at this game. It's loud from one end the entire game, and your team really has to be able to handle adversity. This team has handled adversity better than any other team that we've had.

On playing in Dallas as opposed to at home: I've been asked a lot about that in the last ten days, and that's really for President Faulkner, and the OU people to decide. It's a special game on a consistent basis, and only Florida and Georgia do this. I don't know if there's anyone else that's doing it. Then athletic directors have to look at the money that it brings into their communities and the money that you make as a university, because it's so much more expensive now. Everyone has so many fully funded sports, so I think it will probably end up being more of a financial decision than a football decision.

On tradition being more important than money: I've got my plate full this week, and where this game is played is not one of my issues. If they play this one at a parking lot, I'm going to show up. There are a lot of people that have been here a long time, and will be here long after I'm gone that should have input into that decision. I really don't think a coach should, because I'm a visitor. That game was here long before I was born, and a lot of people have put a lot of history into it, and I think those are the people that need to make that decision. It would be really selfish of me to have an eight-year opinion on a game that's been going for a hundred years. That's why, when I've been asked, I've said I don't think that I qualify. I'm not from either state, and I've coached in the game from both places, but I think that decision needs to be made with people that have a lot more commitment in this game through a hundred years than I do. I really feel that way, and I think it's so important. It's such a big issue for Dallas, Norman, Austin, for both schools, for history and tradition, that I'm glad I'm not part of the decision, because I don't know what I'd do.

On the difference in Vince Young from years past: Vince is 21-2 as a starter, and he's got the second best winning percentage in Texas football history behind James Street, who was 20-0. This is one of the games he lost last year, and he lost to Washington State. He only played the first half and a series in the third quarter, and I really feel like Vince's progression started after the Missouri game last year. He has been a really good, confident, poised, and competitive football player since Texas Tech last year. He's just been a different guy, and I don't think the confident Vince Young that we're seeing now has ever played in this ballgame. I think this will be the first time with his maturity and his confidence that he'll be able to walk into the Cotton Bowl. He's also completing over 65 percent of his passes, which is the most pass-completions by percentage in the history of our school, so I think we've answered that passing question too.

Marcus Bryant
10-04-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't know what it is but cantbefaded ruined you Marcus

Your brother can only dream.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 04:23 PM
What's funny is that isn't even my pic.

Good to see I'm in your head so much that you would spend the time to dig that up.

You remember which thread it was because its you. All you have to do is type in 'lady marmalade' and you get the thread. It's only like 15 pages too. Takes one minute.

I always go to that thread anyways for the young alvarez and wigga pics.

--------------

Mack Brown's opinion doesn't mean *STUFF*

I want to hear VY

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Visiting with Vince: October 3

On the hatred between Texas and Oklahoma: To me there is not really any hatred. That's more between the fans. As a football team, I have a bunch of guys on the team that I'm good friend with, (Travis) Wilson, Paul Thompson, and (Calvin) Thibodeaux. It's all about respect out there on the field.

On why he has improved so much as a player and a leader on the team: I'm feeling more at home. Coach is letting me be me. I think that a lot of people, not only in football, have to be more relaxed with the job they're doing. You like to be relaxed when you're doing media and talking. That's how I have to get the guys on the field, just be more relaxed and not uptight while they're doing their job. I like to step in the huddle and joke around with those guys during a commercial timeout. I like having fun but also get them motivated for the next play.

On being nervous and uptight in previous games against Oklahoma: I felt I was real uptight. That was just a time of being young, not taking charge and just being respectful of the leaders that were on the squad and letting it be their team. When Coach says it's a senior's team, it is truly a senior's team. Sometimes some of the young guys do have some situations to talk, like me. Right now, me being one of the young guys, being able to talk more and Coach telling me, 'This is your team,' and a lot of the guys respecting me, it helps my confidence level. When the guys walk up on the sideline and say, 'Vince, go out there and get 'em,' that just helps me play better and helps me be me. Right now that is the difference with our team right now, our chemistry and just having a good time.

On maturing and the team becoming his team: It's natural. It's been like that since middle school and high school. The coaches have just given me more opportunities to be me. At the time I was just respecting the fact that we had Roy Williams, Cedric Benson, and D.J. (Derrick Johnson). It was their team. Now it's my team, and I just get to be me basically.

On him feeling better about going into this game as opposed to last year's: I think so. Everybody on our team has been there, and they know what it takes to go out there and win the game. It's starts tomorrow in practice.

On Oklahoma coming in at 2-2: I don't really care about what they did in the past or what they're doing now. All I know is that Bob Stoops is a great coach, and he's going to get those guys prepared. Coach Brown is a great coach, and he's going to get us prepared. We have to go out there and play the game and just leave it out there. I know that as a team over here on this side of the ball we're trying to make some things happen and live up to the expectations as a whole.

On if last year's shut out frustrated the team: Yeah it made us frustrated. For most of the guys on the team it was the first time to get shut out in our life, period. We don't want that to happen again. Just watching the film from last year, we could have done better with turnovers. Me as a quarterback and knowing the offense a little bit more and all the protection schemes and things like that, I feel more comfortable so if they throw different things I am prepared for them this year.

You have to live up to what everybody expects you to do. As a team we don't feed into that. We know that any team can lose on any Saturday. From watching the highlights and different things that were going on this past weekend, guys were taking teams for granted and didn't go out there and play the game they have been playing all season. We don't want to be one of those guys where everybody is talking about, 'Why did they play like that against OU.' We want to go out and play like we've been playing that has us 4-0 right now.

On all the talk surrounding him and this game: That's the type of environment I love to play in. Once you start playing your game and beating guys, then they start saying, 'OK, he is a great quarterback,' or 'Jamaal Charles is a great running back,' or 'the defensive guys are a pretty good defense.' We do love the type of stuff like that, where we get to go out there and answer the guys that do talk.

On the sloppy play in the first half against Missouri: It's going to happen. We were coming off an off week and we were a rusty with the snaps and different things. I'm not blaming that on the off week, but we just have to go out there and play the game and not do those things. If you watch the offense, with the penalties and different things, we were killing ourselves.

On the fans and students being excited for this game: It'll probably be the same as last year. Everybody wants to win the game. They want us to beat OU. We just have to go to class, knock out your books and then go out and get prepared for the game. We know it is a big game, and it's a great tradition. Just like the Oklahoma guys, the same thing is going through their heads, especially their quarterback. They have to beat Texas.

On the team's mindset in big games after the Rose Bowl and the Ohio State game: I believe that as a team we don't have to do anything big in a big game, just take it play-by-play as an offense and as a defense.

On what the team needs to prove this week: I think that we have to prove that we can beat anybody that we step up against. For our expectations and the places we are trying to get. Yeah, Oklahoma is in our way to where we are trying to get, so we have to beat them. We have to beat the next opponent next week, Colorado. We have to be prepared each week because a lot of guys are trying to knock us off. We are No. 2 in the nation right now so a lot of guys are going to give it all they've got to hurt our season.

On the game possibly moving from the Cotton Bowl: I don't really care where they put the game. I just like playing the game that we love. We don't make those decisions. We just have to be prepared to play the game wherever they put it.

Kdfelicity
10-04-2005, 05:12 PM
On the fans and students being excited for this game: It'll probably be the same as last year. Everybody wants to win the game. They want us to beat OU. We just have to go to class, knock out your books and then go out and get prepared for the game.

Yea, Vince actually go to class, ok? I know he didn't attend theatre last year.

On the game possibly moving from the Cotton Bowl: I don't really care where they put the game. I just like playing the game that we love.

I love you Vince. :p

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
cbf had a theatre and dance class a few years ago
we went a production he was in Uncle Vana
there were a lot of gay dudes in that play

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 05:17 PM
alot of hot ass actresses acting as russians you mean

Kdfelicity
10-04-2005, 05:18 PM
cbf had a theatre and dance class a few years ago
we went a production he was in Uncle Vana
there were a lot of gay dudes in that play

Oh my goodness, I don't think I will comment on that one cuz CBF is too cool for me to bash...

Mookie, are you and CBF roommates or somethin? Or yall just go way back?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh my goodness, I don't think I will comment on that one cuz CBF is too cool for me to bash...

Mookie, are you and CBF roommates or somethin? Or yall just go way back?

god dammit

it wasnt a theatre and dance class in the sense that i did theatre and dance

it was introduction to theatre and dance, it was a requirement for humanities, you learn about playmaking, stage set up, history of theatre, and you're required to see 3 plays. its an introduction lecture course with like 300 people. mookie always tries to make it sound like i was in an intimite dance course.

we go way back.

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 06:05 PM
what?
so you never danced on any stage at UT?

Mr Dio
10-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Yea, Vince actually go to class, ok? I know he didn't attend theatre last year.
I love you Vince. :p

Do you have your "I 'heart' VY" tshirt?
Saw a couple of ladies in Ohio with them.

mookie2001
10-04-2005, 07:24 PM
http://gallery.drewandkim.com/albums/austin/IMG_3453.sized.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2005, 07:27 PM
LOLOL he looks like he's on the train ride at astroworld

Kdfelicity
10-04-2005, 09:11 PM
god dammit

it wasnt a theatre and dance class in the sense that i did theatre and dance

it was introduction to theatre and dance, it was a requirement for humanities, you learn about playmaking, stage set up, history of theatre, and you're required to see 3 plays. its an introduction lecture course with like 300 people. mookie always tries to make it sound like i was in an intimite dance course.

we go way back.

Woah. That sounds like the class I had freshman year of college. It was called theatre appreciation but it had the exact same requirements and subjects of yours...weird. You didn't take it at UT Tyler did you?

An intimate dance course sounds fantastic, where do I sign up??

Kdfelicity
10-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Do you have your "I 'heart' VY" tshirt?
Saw a couple of ladies in Ohio with them.

Damnit no, I sure don't. Where do I get it????

scott
10-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Mack and Vince both sound scared... with good reason.

Kdfelicity
10-04-2005, 10:34 PM

Scared?? Are you shittin me??? Did you read those at all? Scroll up Scott. That is hardly the word I'd use.

Mack and Vince are Ready.
There. That's much better...

Horry For 3!
10-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Texas Fight! Texas Fight! OU Sucks!

Kdfelicity
10-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Texas Fight! Texas Fight! OU Sucks!

Go fight win tonight break it down alright alright :elephant

Fire it up! Fire it up! Fire it up and up and up and up and up fire it up!

I miss my softball days now...

Mr Dio
10-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Damnit no, I sure don't. Where do I get it????

Might have to check the co-op or one of those corner places.
I'm sure plenty of gals in aUsTin know where to get them, prob a few guys too. :lol

Mr Dio
10-04-2005, 11:15 PM
http://www.collegefootballnews.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21734&whichpage=2
I guess they got panties too!?!?!?!

Man, is VY more of a deity in aUsTin that I'd thought?

samikeyp
10-05-2005, 12:12 AM

that is one interpretation....coated in Crimson and Cream I might add :) ....but one that I disagree with. I think they are trying to diffuse the hype of all the media outlets and a lot of UT fans all of who are already chalking this in the win column for Texas. Fans and media think that all they want...as long as the players don't....Texas will be fine.

mookie2001
10-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Vince Young wouldnt be scared if Freddy and Jason were hunting him down to charge him with federal weapons charges

Ballcox
10-05-2005, 12:11 PM
I think it comes down to who controls the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. You have to remember, UT centers their offense around the ability to run the ball consistently, this is something we haven't done against ou in 5 years, and ou's defense is #3 nationally against the run this year. So, VY is going to HAVE to make throws down the field in order to open up the running game, hopefully add in a few well timed scrambles for running yardage. I also think you can throw out rankings coming into this game, ou knows they've owned us for five years now, they could care less that we're ranked #2 in the country, if anything it just gives them more incentive to hand us our ass.

IF UT can control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, establish a consistent running game, make some throws down the field, and limit AP's running production, things look good for us. We also HAVE to score more than 17 points, if we do we win, if not we lose. I think this will be a tight game going into 2nd half, with UT able to make some crucial plays down the stretch. Final score, UT-24/ou-13. And now I will officially begin to meditate and pray for a UT win!

samikeyp
10-05-2005, 12:45 PM
OU is ranked #3 against the run but of the four teams they have played only one, K-State was top 25 in the country in rushing (no. 25) TCU-51st, Tulsa-62nd and UCLA-58th and they still lost two of those. Texas has gaudy offensive numbers and ran those up against LA-Lafayette, Rice and Mizzou, with OSU being the only quality opponent.

Numbers in this game mean absolutely nothing.

Personally I think this game is all above the neck. If Texas starts out strong, it will be over quick. If they screw around, get tense and make mistakes it will get hairy and be closer than need be. Texas needs to go in loose and carefree. If they don't score on the first drive....Davis and Brown need to stay out of the fetal position and work through it. The last few years, Texas would make a mistake and got into the mindset of "here we go again" and it was over. Last year was a great game but OU was just better. Texas has a chance for redemption. If they win, IMO they run the table....if they lose....they will be destined for Holiday, Cotton and Alamo Bowls for a long, long time.

SWC Bonfire
10-05-2005, 01:05 PM
If they win, IMO they run the table....if they lose....they will be destined for Holiday, Cotton and Alamo Bowls for a long, long time.

Win or lose, they will probably win the Big 12 this year regardless, so that's the Fiesta Bowl.

Kdfelicity
10-05-2005, 01:45 PM
http://www.collegefootballnews.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21734&whichpage=2
I guess they got panties too!?!?!?!

Oh goody!!! I gotta get me some of those!!!

mookie2001
10-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Marcus Bryant needs a pair...
wait, he doesnt root for any college team at all

mookie2001
10-05-2005, 01:55 PM
they call me

http://www.ucd.ie/islamic/index_files/mecca--06-arial_photo.jpg

http://www.studentsreview.com/univ_pics/1381_n_1095305523.jpg

scott
10-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Vince is probably wondering if he'll be able to throw more TDs than INTs this year vs. OU.

Good new for Texas fans... with one leg Adrian Peterson will probably only be able to rush for 190 yards...

samikeyp
10-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Win or lose, they will probably win the Big 12 this year regardless, so that's the Fiesta Bowl.

this year perhaps...but the future will be bleak.

Props to Scott.....you can tell the guy is loyal! :)

Ballcox
10-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I think this game has a lot to do with the mental state of UT. And I would hope with big game wins against Michigan in the Rose Bowl and then beating Ohio State at home, coming back when down, would help UT's mental toughness. However, it's still a question of how they react to ou, will they go in loose and easy or will they get uptight if things don't immediately go their way? That's a big question mark with this game. In any case, it's still a huge game for UT, they win this one and I think they'll really be on a roll for the rest of the season, with the season ending game at a&m the biggest remaining obstacle to a MNC game. I gotta be honest, though, I'm 100x more nervous about this game than I was before Ohio State, we have got to get over this mental block agianst ou!

mookie2001
10-05-2005, 02:38 PM
I have not one reservation about saturday
I'm looking forward to laying out an ass whooping
I know it will be a tough game, but no way Vince is gonna let them lose
I've got so much riding on this game
my balls
my word
my money

Kdfelicity
10-05-2005, 02:56 PM
I have not one reservation about saturday
I'm looking forward to laying out an ass whooping
I know it will be a tough game, but no way Vince is gonna let them lose
I've got so much riding on this game
my balls
my word
my money

;)
Everything's gonna be alright Mookie. Vince will have it together and everyone else will follow suit...

samikeyp
10-05-2005, 04:35 PM
we have got to get over this mental block agianst ou!

agreed.

Mr Dio
10-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Marcus Bryant needs a pair...
wait, he doesnt root for any college team at all

:lol

Mr Dio
10-05-2005, 06:14 PM
;)
Everything's gonna be alright Mookie. Vince will have it together and everyone else will follow suit...

I feel UT will win but if they cover the 13.5pts brisket & beers are on KDF @ the Falcons game!

Mr Dio
10-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Vince is probably wondering if he'll be able to throw more TDs than INTs this year vs. OU.

Good new for Texas fans... with one leg Adrian Peterson will probably only be able to rush for 190 yards...

Indeed he did have the mileage Scott..BUT, he never hit paydirt vs UT.
Scott, I respect you & you seem like a steadfast fan. Please tell me you know football is a team sport & that AP's injury won't be a cop out used by you. I've read so much online how ou fans are using this excuse BIG TIME.

scott
10-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Mr Dio, I will be here to take the criticism if my team loses. I am indeed a steadfast fan, so obviously I'm going to stick by my guys.

scott
10-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Bobby Stoops ain't scared...

"We'll go out and get after it like we always do," Stoops said. "I like the plan we've developed and feel like we match up with them better than people think we do."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2181499

Mr Dio
10-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Mr Dio, I will be here to take the criticism if my team loses. I am indeed a steadfast fan, so obviously I'm going to stick by my guys.

A gentleman you are indeed. :tu

Mr Dio
10-05-2005, 09:06 PM
they call me

http://www.ucd.ie/islamic/index_files/mecca--06-arial_photo.jpg

:lmao

mookie2001
10-05-2005, 09:31 PM
13.5 is very tempting

Kdfelicity
10-05-2005, 09:46 PM
I feel UT will win but if they cover the 13.5pts brisket & beers are on KDF @ the Falcons game!

Haha. You must have seen the fact that the group I'm going with is doin it up big for the tailgating @ the Falcons... I'm excited bout the poker and LOTS and LOTS of beer if I haven't stressed it enough...It's also my bday the next day(17th) and I don't have work the next day either, so it'll be PARTAY time!! :drunk

And I'll be happy to share with anybody who comes by to party with us!

And UT will win...or someone will pay.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-05-2005, 09:58 PM

If you say it enough, you might believe it :lol

Feistiness, I like it.

scott
10-05-2005, 10:10 PM

Someone = pissed off UT fans filling up at $2.80/gal for a LOOOOOOONG trip back to Austin

Lower Greenville, lookout... happy Sooners are just a few days away!

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-05-2005, 10:14 PM
I suspect t.u. will win this game, but it will be one helluva choke job if they screw it up.

samikeyp
10-05-2005, 10:54 PM

It better be Mack Brown.

Kdfelicity
10-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Someone = pissed off UT fans filling up at $2.80/gal for a LOOOOOOONG trip back to Austin

Lower Greenville, lookout... happy Sooners are just a few days away!

That won't be happening. You and your "laters" better gear up for an even longer ride back to OK land...(maybe not in distance but in sadness)

samikeyp
10-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Don't make Felicity angry....you won't like her when she's angry! :)

Kdfelicity
10-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Don't make Felicity angry....you won't like her when she's angry! :)

:lol Amen to that.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-06-2005, 12:38 AM

AP will not dominate us like he did last year

Cant_Be_Faded
10-06-2005, 12:40 AM
I suspect t.u. will win this game, but it will be one helluva choke job if they screw it up.

it's funny because you guys had a massive GTG at The Tap after beating BAYLOR

cecil collins
10-06-2005, 04:17 AM
it's funny because you guys had a massive GTG at The Tap after beating BAYLOR

Right on.

cecil collins
10-06-2005, 04:18 AM
It better be Mack Brown.

Mack is the savior of Texas football. Only replace him if we can get Pete Caroll.

2centsworth
10-06-2005, 02:28 PM
My prediction is that UT trounces the Sooners until the 4th quarter. Then Mack trying to play the nice guy roll lets up, Sooners make a furious comeback, a star player for UT goes down, and the Horns barely hang on to win by 13 or so points.

IceColdBrewski
10-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Yeah, it kinda suck for you Longhorn fans that OU is having a down year this season. Your win on Saturday just isn't going to mean as much as the OU wins these past 5 years.

2centsworth
10-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Yeah, it kinda suck for you Longhorn fans that OU is having a down year this season. Your win on Saturday just isn't going to mean as much as the OU wins these past 5 years.
I guess the spurs championship doesn't mean as much since the Lakers were down.

IceColdBrewski
10-06-2005, 03:26 PM
I guess the spurs championship doesn't mean as much since the Lakers were down.

apples to oranges.

Ballcox
10-06-2005, 03:28 PM

I could give a shit less what ou's record is this year. We HAVE to beat these guys regardless. They've owned us for five fucking years in a row, that CANNOT continue any longer. This is a serious mental hump that UT has to get over as a football program. To me this is the biggest game of this season, bigger than Ohio State even. Shit, I'm already poppin' tums tablets like they're coming out of a fucking pez dispenser, that's how worked up this game has got me. Five years of trauma can do that, ya know?

samikeyp
10-06-2005, 03:28 PM

See, I don't agree with that. After the last 5 years, any win is good. I have never bought into the whole "more meaningful, less meaningful" thing in reference to margin. A win is a win period. A win over your rival is sweet regardless. You don't get extra points for margin of victory. Although there will be some OU fans that will drag that card out if UT wins...those that do are cowards.

2centsworth
10-06-2005, 03:30 PM
apples to oranges.Oh really? Maybe it's just another example of how foolish you always sound.

Marcus Bryant
10-06-2005, 03:35 PM
It is different when both programs are not ranked in the top 5 heading into the game.

Ballcox
10-06-2005, 03:38 PM
^ maybe if you're and outsider it's different. Being a die hard UT fan, this game is always significant regardless of the ranking, and I would be just as worked up over this game if both UT and ou were unranked. That's the way it is for this game and against a&m, some rilavaries you've just got to be a part of to understand.

2centsworth
10-06-2005, 03:39 PM
It is different when both programs are not ranked in the top 5 heading into the game.
different but still very satisfying or maybe more of a relief.

Marcus Bryant
10-06-2005, 03:49 PM
It's definitely like the Spurs beating a Lakers team without Shaq or a Rockets team without Hakeem in the playoffs. Yeah, it still feels good, but it wasn't at the pinnacle of competition.

IceColdBrewski
10-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Oh really? Maybe it's just another example of how foolish you always sound.

Said the man who's trying to compare Pro Basketball to College Football. :rolleyes

samikeyp
10-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Again, I don't think any significance is lost because this is still OU-Texas but I will say that this game will help shape the landscape of the Big 12 for years to come. If Texas wins, the balance of power shifts to Austin and more high school stars stay at home, if OU wins, any swagger or hype from the Rose Bowl and Ohio State wins is gone , even more kids will cross the Red River and it will signal the beginning of the end of Mack Brown's tenure.

2centsworth
10-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Said the man who's trying to compare Pro Basketball to College Football. :rolleyes
I know, I've never heard the comparison between the Patriots and the Spurs. Just admit your wrong and move along.

IceColdBrewski
10-06-2005, 04:14 PM
It's definitely like the Spurs beating a Lakers team without Shaq or a Rockets team without Hakeem in the playoffs. Yeah, it still feels good, but it wasn't at the pinnacle of competition.

What he said ^^^^

2centsworth
10-06-2005, 04:19 PM
What he said ^^^^
I thought is was apples oranges? :lol

samikeyp
10-06-2005, 04:40 PM
the way the last five years have gone...any UT win would be savored regardless of margin of victory. :p

IceColdBrewski
10-06-2005, 04:43 PM
I thought is was apples oranges? :lol

But his analogy of the "pinnacle of competion" is dead on this case. I know it. You know it.

Longhorn fan seems desperate to try to prop up this game all of the sudden because they know victory is almost certain. Problem is, it doesn't mean as much to the rest of us due to dropoff in talent at OU this year. But don't let that stop you from tearing down the goalposts. :rolleyes

Mr Dio
10-06-2005, 05:19 PM
the way the last five years have gone...any UT win would be savored regardless of margin of victory. :p

Exactly, most likely because UT will remained undefeated & have their Rose Bowl hopes/chances still intact. I could care less if UT wins 12 games vs Texas State or Sisters of the Poor Jr College, after going to OSU they've earned a pussy schedule.

samikeyp
10-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Longhorn fan seems desperate to try to prop up this game all of the sudden because they know victory is almost certain. Problem is, it doesn't mean as much to the rest of us due to dropoff in talent at OU this year.

Not me. I have seen too many of these games not go the way they were "supposed to" I have seen when Texas had the better team and lost and when OU has the better team and they lose. (or tie like in '85) Besides it doesn't have to mean anything to anyone outside the fan bases. Only people it means anything to is Longhorn fan and Sooner fan....just like every year. Does it ever mean anything to anyone but Longhorn and Sooner fans? If you are not a fan of either school...why does it matter? It would be like Longhorn fan talking shit against A&M if they lose to Colorado or if someone who doesn't even have a team talking shit to OU if they lose...why? Its meaningless, bush league and stupid.

Mr Dio
10-06-2005, 05:23 PM

Haha. You must have seen the fact that the group I'm going with is doin it up big for the tailgating @ the Falcons... I'm excited bout the poker and LOTS and LOTS of beer if I haven't stressed it enough...It's also my bday the next day(17th) and I don't have work the next day either, so it'll be PARTAY time!! :drunk

And I'll be happy to share with anybody who comes by to party with us!

Yeah, read about that & other's experiences & I'm going to collect on a Falcons (upper level) tkt & down a few myself before the game.
Let me ask ya KDF & everyone that went to the tailgating @ the Dome, are the tailgaters likely to let someone bring their own beer but keep it on ice for them? I want to bring some beer on the Park & Ride but wouldn't bring an ice chest & ice. What about a bottle of Goldschlager! :drunk

Hook Dem
10-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Not me. I have seen too many of these games not go the way they were "supposed to" I have seen when Texas had the better team and lost and when OU has the better team and they lose. (or tie like in '85) Besides it doesn't have to mean anything to anyone outside the fan bases. Only people it means anything to is Longhorn fan and Sooner fan....just like every year. Does it ever mean anything to anyone but Longhorn and Sooner fans? If you are not a fan of either school...why does it matter? It would be like Longhorn fan talking shit against A&M if they lose to Colorado or if someone who doesn't even have a team talking shit to OU if they lose...why? Its meaningless, bush league and stupid.
OWNED!

mookie2001
10-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Oklahoma is going to get ruined ugly style
http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/ncf/2005/0101/photo/g_young_ft.jpg
by Jr. QB Vince Young

Kdfelicity
10-06-2005, 09:28 PM
I could give a shit less what ou's record is this year. We HAVE to beat these guys regardless. They've owned us for five fucking years in a row, that CANNOT continue any longer. This is a serious mental hump that UT has to get over as a football program. To me this is the biggest game of this season, bigger than Ohio State even. Shit, I'm already poppin' tums tablets like they're coming out of a fucking pez dispenser, that's how worked up this game has got me. Five years of trauma can do that, ya know?

Did you steal my brain?? Cuz I swear you're speakin like it...

And my stomach too?? That GERD kills sometimes huh?

WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME!!!!! HOOK EMMMMM!!!

scott
10-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Alright, I finally have my prediction...

OU 434274384728342342
Texas -7

Horry For 3!
10-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Oklahoma: Adrian Peterson Practiced Wednesday

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Thursday, October 6, 2005
Update: Peterson (ankle) practiced Wednesday, despite having his right ankle braced and heavily taped, the Oklahoman reports.

Recommendation: Peterson will likely play this Saturday, but he will not be 100% against a strong Texas defense.
OU will make that as an excuse.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-07-2005, 03:13 AM
I want Adrian Peterson and Vince Young to have a 60 yard sprint race before the game. Just to finally settle that too.

SWC Bonfire
10-07-2005, 08:22 AM
I want Adrian Peterson and Vince Young to have a 60 yard sprint race before the game. Just to finally settle that too.

And then have Vince inadvertently kick him in his ankle, right? I know how you t-sippers roll. :lol

samikeyp
10-07-2005, 08:36 AM
Hey if it were VY and Reggie...you'd go for Vince's knee! :lol

j-6
10-07-2005, 08:45 AM
And then have Vince inadvertently kick him in his ankle, right? I know how you t-sippers roll. :lol

Inadvertent? C'mon, you know us t-sips have Jeff Gillooly on retainer this year....

:D

Ballcox
10-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Ok, I'm done, I can't talk about this game anymore-it's got me too damn worked up and I'm losing what little hair I have left. I will now prepare myself to go into deep meditation in preparation for shots of Jack beginning at 8am tomorrow until kickoff at high noon. I will be in my meditation cave for the rest of the day and this evening, all UT fans, prepare yourself for tomorrow. Leave work, stop talking to your wife, tell your boss to lick your nuts, you've got to begin preparing for this game and you can't have ANY disturbances at all. I wish all my fellow UT fans the best and will be with you in spirit from now until the end of the game tomorrow. If you don't hear from me by Monday and read a story about a local Austin man throwing himself off the top of the UT Tower, you'll know who it is. HOOK'EM!!! :smokin

mookie2001
10-07-2005, 10:15 AM
here scotthttp://www.hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/cheerleaders/oklahoma2.jpg

mookie2001
10-07-2005, 10:36 AM
there are gonna be a lot of Sooners who are gonna waste all that gas driving to Dallas in their Tahoes
and theyre gonna be like
http://www.detnews.com/pix/2005/07/28/sports/s028-young-0705n_07-28-2005_C67JNJU.jpg

awww....I thought it gonBe He-mann!!!!!!!!!

batman2883
10-07-2005, 11:27 AM
UT will win by at least 21 points guranteed

Cant_Be_Faded
10-07-2005, 12:49 PM
there are gonna be a lot of Sooners who are gonna waste all that gas driving to Dallas in their Tahoes
and theyre gonna be like
http://www.detnews.com/pix/2005/07/28/sports/s028-young-0705n_07-28-2005_C67JNJU.jpg

awww....I thought it gonBe He-mann!!!!!!!!!

Good thing dallas is closer to Norman than Austin!

Kdfelicity
10-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Ok, I'm done, I can't talk about this game anymore-it's got me too damn worked up and I'm losing what little hair I have left. I will now prepare myself to go into deep meditation in preparation for shots of Jack beginning at 8am tomorrow until kickoff at high noon. I will be in my meditation cave for the rest of the day and this evening, all UT fans, prepare yourself for tomorrow. Leave work, stop talking to your wife, tell your boss to lick your nuts, you've got to begin preparing for this game and you can't have ANY disturbances at all. I wish all my fellow UT fans the best and will be with you in spirit from now until the end of the game tomorrow. If you don't hear from me by Monday and read a story about a local Austin man throwing himself off the top of the UT Tower, you'll know who it is. HOOK'EM!!! :smokin

Freakin hilarious man...

mookie2001
10-07-2005, 02:52 PM
http://www.safetycorridor.com/photos/1518718581.jpeg

holy shit, it really is he-mann!

Marcus Bryant
10-07-2005, 02:53 PM

Funny. I'll be doing shots tomorrow at 8 and I don't really care who wins.

CosmicCowboy
10-07-2005, 05:21 PM
My prediction:

http://www.texassports.com/wp/General/tower/tower_02_800.jpg

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-07-2005, 07:00 PM
ou is the silvery chain to ut's platinum

Horry For 3!
10-07-2005, 07:57 PM
here scotthttp://www.hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/cheerleaders/oklahoma2.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
10-08-2005, 03:51 AM
3:51 AM, theres a silence throughout the house as Stoops hangs up his stocking. Disaster looms menacingly yet the Tahoe still has gas. Meanwhile Vince Young meticulously polishes his football helmet and makes preperations to set up the Santa Klaus.

The Moon laughs knowingly.
The Moon laughs.
The Moon.

Tha

Cant_Be_Faded
10-08-2005, 10:57 AM
StoOoOoOooooOOOOooOOOps!!!!!!

kris
10-08-2005, 11:05 AM
27-23 Sooners

mookie2001
10-08-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm pretty excited
even woke up early to roll some blunts

mookie2001
10-08-2005, 11:16 AM
StoOoOoOooooOOOOooOOOps!!!!!!

hussker
10-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Great Picture I am getting for the game...

Oklahoma
@
Texas

scott
10-08-2005, 12:21 PM
DJ Wolfe is definitely the weak link of our defense, and it looks like it didn't take UT long to figure it out...

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Touchdown Texas! Vince 2 Ramonce

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Great Picture I am getting for the game...

Oklahoma
@
Texas
Yeah, ABC fucked up. Pissed me off but now its back :smokin

hussker
10-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Yep...Looks like the first of many scores fot the Horns...

scott
10-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Yep...Looks like the first of many scores fot the Horns...

Probably not as many as Tech will put up today...

My Sooners need a stop here or it will be a looooong day.

hussker
10-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Probably not as many as Tech will put up today...

My Sooners need a stop here or it will be a looooong day.

We will see...Watch #13 on Offense and #13 on Defense today...This year is a different story...TT had trouble with KU!

Anyhow, the Horns better hang on to the ball!

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Thats all the points OU will see, a lucky fg.

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Mack WTF YOU THINKINKG!!!! Selvin = fumbles all the fucking time

hussker
10-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Like I said...Gotta hold on to the ball!

j-6
10-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Three fumbles in less than a quarter? Fuck.

hussker
10-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Yep...We had 7 TO last yr vs TECH...You saw what that led to!

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Good thing our Defense is one of the best in the nation. 7 - 6 UT

Note to Mack: Don't put Selvin in, he will fumble

hussker
10-08-2005, 12:50 PM
See Ya

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Charles :elephant I love that guy

hussker
10-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Best way to avoid a fumble...Don't get hit!

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Vince is passing way too much

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 01:30 PM
They need to give the ball to Charles, they haven't gave him the ball since the 80 yrd td run. I don't like this play calling. Give the ball to Charles!

Marcus Bryant
10-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Texas lucked out with that interference call.

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 01:33 PM
I am going to be the Offensive Coordinator, I don't like this play calling, why go away from Charles when he has been running it good. They have been passing just about every down.

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 01:52 PM
24 - 6 at half-time :smokin

Low End Specialist
10-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Touchdown! 24-6 :)

mookie2001
10-08-2005, 01:54 PM
yeah dogg

ChumpDumper
10-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Hey I don't know shit about college football, but even I can tell they aren't running enough.

mookie2001
10-08-2005, 01:58 PM
yeah chump they werent
but vince put up some yards
the second half will be pounding beyond pounding with charles and melton

mookie2001
10-08-2005, 02:03 PM
the Pittman Militia has just been formed
cbf and I
anyone in?

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Texas usually plays better in the 2nd half and blows out people.

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 02:06 PM
the Pittman Militia has just been formed
cbf and I
anyone in?
I'm in the Charles Militia, thats my boy :smokin

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Yet Oklahoma got an interference call that shouldn't have been. So it evens out to nothing.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Yeah, a 15 yard interference call where OU ultimately punted sure evens out with an interception that would have given OU the ball in Texas territory (and on a drive where Texas ultimately scored on).

Nice logic HF3.

Dre_7
10-08-2005, 02:25 PM
OU sucks this year. :lol

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah, a 15 yard interference call where OU ultimately punted sure evens out with an interception that would have given OU the ball in Texas territory (and on a drive where Texas ultimately scored on).

Nice logic HF3.
Oklahoma had a chance to get a TD they didn't, too bad.

Don't be mad cause Texas is winning :lol

Marcus Bryant
10-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Good to see Texas step it up in a game they should win sleepwalking.

spyder
10-08-2005, 02:54 PM
its over...Texas rules... :elephant

spyder
10-08-2005, 02:58 PM
how about that northwestern vs wisconsin game...haaa...wisconsin just got rolled over

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 03:00 PM
how about that northwestern vs wisconsin game...haaa...wisconsin just got rolled over
Check the thread Northwestern defeats Wisconsin

This thread is for UT-OU.

spyder
10-08-2005, 03:06 PM
yes i know that, but somebody has a big pic of a wisconsin player plus their stats..just making fun of them..

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 03:14 PM
WOW, OU scored a TD, its a miracle :lmao

38 - 12 UT :smokin

Ishta
10-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Tx 45
Ou 12

spyder
10-08-2005, 03:30 PM
dang...that was a big boy running fast for that td

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 03:35 PM
dang...that was a big boy running fast for that td
Rodrique Wright, hes bad ass.

Low End Specialist
10-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Talk about a cathartic game for UT :)

spyder
10-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Texas's defense just dominated today

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Texas DOMINATED Oklahoma

45 - 12 :smokin

mookie2001
10-08-2005, 03:46 PM
good game
rhett bomar fucking blows

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Who said I'm mad Horry? I made $50 off a dumbass Blow U co-worker this afternoon.

Just making a football observation on two calls that you say cancelled each other out, when that simply wasn't the case.

Horry For 3!
10-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Who said I'm mad Horry? I made $50 off a dumbass Blow U co-worker this afternoon.

Just making a football observation on two calls that you say cancelled each other out, when that simply wasn't the case.
They did cancel out, they both shouldn't have been called. End of story.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-08-2005, 05:21 PM
One call happened on a drive where the team punted. The other call was a 7 point swing (Texas ended up scoring on the PI drive, whereas it would have been OU ball at the Texas 40 yard line).

I know you're a Texas fan, but those two calls don't cancel each other out. The PI on OU was at least a 7 point swing for the Horns.

Mr Dio
10-08-2005, 05:30 PM

Nice logic HF3.

Yeah, that suuuurrrrreeeeeee would've been the game breaker seeing how ou scored soooooooooo many TDs. :lol

samikeyp
10-08-2005, 06:15 PM

I would disagree...I thought they did. But even at worse, OU gets 3 because UT's defense was on. In the end, it means nothing....Texas was the better team and played like it.

Mr Dio
10-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Ditto.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Mookie sold out, he acted like the biggest twat this weekend. He was whining when his vbookie wouldn't come through for the game.

mookie2001
10-09-2005, 01:05 PM
LOL

yeah right pussy

Marcus Bryant
10-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Hurray, Texas blew out a OU team that they were supposed to blow out. Impressive.

Funny how they couldn't do it when OU was actually good.

Kdfelicity
10-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Guess it's up to me to be the positive one here....

Sweet Victory indeed. Damn it feels good...

I could barely contain myself. I loved just about every minute, especially Charles' run..

Now it's time to go find those VY panties.... :lol

mookie2001
10-09-2005, 02:16 PM
post that began this thread

also expect the national media and Longhorn haters in this forum to still scoff Texas because they only won one game, and Oklahoma sucks this year

Marcus Bryant
10-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Of course reasonable people aren't going to give Texas any credit for blowing OU out. Some prediction.

Kdfelicity
10-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Rodrique Wright, hes bad ass.

I met him, he is bad ass. His girlfriend played tennis with me at UT Tyler. The boy can eat too, I made this big ass cake one time and he ate half of the whole damn thing...

mookie2001
10-09-2005, 02:19 PM
so marcus did you want them to lose on purpose or win by more than 33 pts?

Marcus Bryant
10-09-2005, 02:20 PM
They were supposed to blow them out. BFD.

j-6
10-09-2005, 02:52 PM
so marcus did you want them to lose on purpose or win by more than 33 pts?

He probably wanted David Pino to have to kick a 25 yard field goal with less than a minute to play to force OT, then lose the coin flip for first possession, allow a field goal, and then have Jamaal Charles run one in from about thirteen yards for a dramatic victory.

Mr Dio
10-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Hurray, Texas blew out a OU team that they were supposed to blow out. Impressive.

Funny how they couldn't do it when OU was actually good.

My my, someone is STILL pissed about the game. :lol

Mr Dio
10-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Guess it's up to me to be the positive one here....

Sweet Victory indeed. Damn it feels good...

I could barely contain myself. I loved just about every minute, especially Charles' run..

Now it's time to go find those VY panties.... :lol

Mr Dio
10-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Of course reasonable people aren't going to give Texas any credit for blowing OU out. Some prediction.

Yeah, I'm sure you're a reasonable enough person to judge everyone else. ou lost by 33pts, suck it up & stop whining..You are doing nothing but embarass yourself son.

Marcus Bryant
10-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Again, Texas blew out a team that they were supposed to have blown out. That's not impressive. Sorry homers.

Mr Dio
10-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah, they did blow them out. Hurts huh? :lol

Marcus Bryant
10-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Not really. Then again, I don't live and die by college football.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-09-2005, 08:53 PM
mookie started whining like a little girl when jamaal got hurt

mookie2001
10-09-2005, 08:58 PM
actually
I didnt even know till a while later

youre just mad because Creil is the only the friend I have left

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Horry For 3!
10-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Is Marcus an Aggie fan? He must be so sad because they suck. :lmao

Horry For 3!
10-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Not really. Then again, I don't live and die by college football.
Because your an Aggie fan?

Marcus Bryant
10-10-2005, 09:07 AM
No, because when I left college I ceased to care that much about it. Sooner or later you'll understand, kiddo.

samikeyp
10-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Again, Texas blew out a team that they were supposed to have blown out. That's not impressive. Sorry homers.

Yes but nothing Texas would have done would have impressed you because of your anti-Longhorn hatred so its really irrelevant.

SWC Bonfire
10-10-2005, 09:27 AM
No, because when I left college I ceased to care that much about it. Sooner or later you'll understand, kiddo.

Yeah, but that sounds like a Texas Ex talking. :lol

I personally like to see Oklahoma get their ass kicked on a regular basis, along with Florida, Miami, Nebraska, and ND. Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! :lol

samikeyp
10-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I personally like to see Oklahoma get their ass kicked on a regular basis

Now its your turn. You owe those fuckers for Norman two years ago. :)

Marcus Bryant
10-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Yes but nothing Texas would have done would have impressed you because of your anti-Longhorn hatred so its really irrelevant.

Oh, it's relevant. Which is why it agitates you so.

SWC Bonfire
10-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Now its your turn. You owe those fuckers for Norman two years ago. :)

We still owe OU for a 14-44 loss at Norman in 1993. Bastards. Because of them, I had to sit through the 73-0 Missouri game the next week when the Aggies took out their frustrations. To this date, the hottest football game ever, and it lasted like 5 1/2 hours.

samikeyp
10-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Oh, it's relevant. Which is why it agitates you so.

Doesn't agitate me at all....you seem the one agitated. I merely pointed out a fact.

mookie2001
10-10-2005, 10:07 AM

1. so fans of cfb are only college students?
2. stop posting in here then dumbass

Marcus Bryant
10-10-2005, 10:33 AM
I'll post where I choose.

mookie2001
10-10-2005, 10:34 AM
and get owned at greater frequency than any other poster on ST