PDA

View Full Version : Big Men

palangi
06-09-2016, 11:06 AM
You know these guys are becoming less helpful in today's NBA game. I don't think resigning Boban is a good idea. He isn't mobile enough to play useful minutes in the NBA. So why not bring in mobile bigs in the program (Lalanne and Milutinov) or around the program (Ndoye). Look at the finals Mosgov and Bogut are only getting like 10-15 minutes. Sure OKC was big but Adams, Ibaka, and Kanter are all mobile. And Adams is a good example of a Raw developmental big that got developed on the big team and not on the other side of the world (Milutinov). Let Cady develop around LMA. He has a similar game. Let Anderson develop as the backup point/power forward. Much like Diaw. He can play there in the small ball lineups. Go get Plumlee to be the starter. A very good rebounder and defender. Very similar to Adams. Then let the young guys develop behind him in their 10-15 minutes. Remember we will go small with LMA at center at times too.

PF- LMA, Anderson, Lalanne
C- Plumlee, Milutinov, Ndoye

you still have 3 7'ers, but they are athletic. You have LMA at 6'11" and Lalanne at 6'10". Milutinov and Ndoye can play around 10 minutes each and develop NBA games. Plumlee can give you around 20 minutes then small ball with LMA or Lalanne at center.

dabom
06-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Shut your bitch ass up. You don't know shit about Boban's abilities.

palangi
06-09-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm sure you do...your ass sore still?

dabom
06-09-2016, 11:10 AM
Shitty posters. :lmao

palangi
06-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Shitty posters. :lmao
Yep still sore!

Nathan89
06-09-2016, 03:36 PM
LMA needs to play center and we need to play a small ball lineup. We don't have enough ball handling to place another big next to LMA. LMA and Danny can't dribble at all. Our pg and sf meh at ball penetration. If you want to play two bigs one has to be able to shoot and you need an elite guard. We don't have Westbrook and I don't want to turn LMA into Ibaka nor would that be appropriate considering he has more skill inside and we don't have Westbrook.

look_at_g_shred
06-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Misleading thread title

palangi
06-09-2016, 05:02 PM
How? It's a discussion on big men.

TeKu
06-09-2016, 11:30 PM
Mobile rim protection more than just mobile big. It's what any great defence needs as an anchor and what Timmy can no longer give :depressed.

Can't see it being a rookie though.

Plumlee would be a good fit, even Henson, something has to give there with the Bucks as they've 3 pricey bigs and no-one is touching Monroe.

DrunkTXLabrat
06-10-2016, 01:31 AM
Andrew Nicholson

cutewizard
06-10-2016, 01:35 AM
Boban is a big man.............

DrunkTXLabrat
06-10-2016, 01:54 AM
Livioops or Multiwhynovs. Put a little faith in a draft pick?

Anderson should go to Minny or LAC. I'd give up Pekovic, Rudez, and Rubio for Parker and Diaw.

GSH
06-10-2016, 02:40 AM
You know these guys are becoming less helpful in today's NBA game.

Yes, there is going to be a fire sale on bigs this offseason. Nobody needs 'em, nobody wants 'em.

Just out of curiosity, though.. you do know that there are two Plumlee's in the league? One of them puts up about twice the production of the other. The Spurs have a shot at getting the one who got pushed out of the rotation in Phoenix by Brandan Wright. But he has a really cool beard.

palangi
06-10-2016, 03:07 AM
Yes, there is going to be a fire sale on bigs this offseason. Nobody needs 'em, nobody wants 'em.

Just out of curiosity, though.. you do know that there are two Plumlee's in the league? One of them puts up about twice the production of the other. The Spurs have a shot at getting the one who got pushed out of the rotation in Phoenix by Brandan Wright. But he has a really cool beard.
Yep that is exactly what I said. Way to make your shit ass assumptions up. I still have 3 7'ers on the team. Try reading comprehension.

And thanks for the family history lesson. are you the reject they kicked out of the family? I never said he was an all star. Funny how you think all 5 starters need to be hall of fame quality or they are shit. I bet your dumbass said the same things about Steven Adams before the playoffs, now look at him. funny how guys can progress when put in the right situation.

cutewizard
06-10-2016, 03:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSEt94S73ZY

FuzzyLumpkins
06-10-2016, 04:24 AM
You know these guys are becoming less helpful in today's NBA game. I don't think resigning Boban is a good idea. He isn't mobile enough to play useful minutes in the NBA. So why not bring in mobile bigs in the program (Lalanne and Milutinov) or around the program (Ndoye). Look at the finals Mosgov and Bogut are only getting like 10-15 minutes. Sure OKC was big but Adams, Ibaka, and Kanter are all mobile. And Adams is a good example of a Raw developmental big that got developed on the big team and not on the other side of the world (Milutinov). Let Cady develop around LMA. He has a similar game. Let Anderson develop as the backup point/power forward. Much like Diaw. He can play there in the small ball lineups. Go get Plumlee to be the starter. A very good rebounder and defender. Very similar to Adams. Then let the young guys develop behind him in their 10-15 minutes. Remember we will go small with LMA at center at times too.

PF- LMA, Anderson, Lalanne

you still have 3 7'ers, but they are athletic. You have LMA at 6'11" and Lalanne at 6'10". Milutinov and Ndoye can play around 10 minutes each and develop NBA games. Plumlee can give you around 20 minutes then small ball with LMA or Lalanne at center.

Learn what a paragraph is and how to divide you thoughts first of all. Your phrasing is shit. I couldn't make it through the block of text it was so poorly written.

Second, Boban was adjusting to the speed of the NBA, learning one of the most complex schemes in the NBA, and all this after sitting out TC recovering from a bone bruise. He was quick enough to guard John Wall on an iso. Most of his issues had to do with spacing on pnr which is not all on him and something that can be worked on. He has all world length to help here.

Comparing Boban's mobility to Odom and Varjao whose knees are shot is horseshit. He moves closer to Marc Gasol with similar size. He runs the floor better than all of the guys you have mentioned as well.

Furthering this point are his advanced metrics which are outstanding even if you adjust for level of competition. He is also farther along than both Baynes and Splitter who came in under similar circumstances.

If you want to complain about his rebounding because he struggled adjusting to the NBA rules which made him tentative then fine but I would ask you to look at his per36 rebounding rate of 13.7 which again is outstanding. He is likely to improve here as well.

Then of course there is his offensive game which is dominant being able to work out of both blocks, able to finish with either hand with touch, range to at least 15 feet on his jumper, devastating screens that defenders give up on, and plus passing.

His ceiling is Marc Gasol. I'm not saying that he is there but he has the potential to be outstanding. Thank reality for the Arenas Rule.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-10-2016, 04:27 AM
LMA needs to play center and we need to play a small ball lineup. We don't have enough ball handling to place another big next to LMA. LMA and Danny can't dribble at all. Our pg and sf meh at ball penetration. If you want to play two bigs one has to be able to shoot and you need an elite guard. We don't have Westbrook and I don't want to turn LMA into Ibaka nor would that be appropriate considering he has more skill inside and we don't have Westbrook.

This take made sense a couple of years ago but Kawhi handles the ball on pnr regularly now. You should pay attention to the game as well as his turnover rate which will continue to improve and isn't bad to begin with.

szkorhetz
06-10-2016, 06:15 AM
I just want Chris McCullough TBH.

GSH
06-10-2016, 09:14 AM
Yep that is exactly what I said. Way to make your shit ass assumptions up. I still have 3 7'ers on the team. Try reading comprehension.

And thanks for the family history lesson. are you the reject they kicked out of the family? I never said he was an all star. Funny how you think all 5 starters need to be hall of fame quality or they are shit. I bet your dumbass said the same things about Steven Adams before the playoffs, now look at him. funny how guys can progress when put in the right situation.

No, you never said that he was a star. But you did say that he would be a starter on the Spurs:

Go get Plumlee to be the starter. A very good rebounder and defender. Very similar to Adams.

Tell me how I should have comprehended that differently. Better yet - don't bother.

Shitty rant, by the way. Poor use of name-calling. Failure to use tandem curse words. You don't even make the bench here. You're the fucking Jimmer Fredette of SpursTalk.

palangi
06-10-2016, 09:31 AM
No, you never said that he was a star. But you did say that he would be a starter on the Spurs:

Tell me how I should have comprehended that differently. Better yet - don't bother.

Shitty rant, by the way. Poor use of name-calling. Failure to use tandem curse words. You don't even make the bench here. You're the fucking Jimmer Fredette of SpursTalk.
I know you are responding but I can't understand shit?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/04/fd/8d/04fd8db62079b1c4319635727130c0c3.jpg

palangi
06-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Learn what a paragraph is and how to divide you thoughts first of all. Your phrasing is shit. I couldn't make it through the block of text it was so poorly written.

Second, Boban was adjusting to the speed of the NBA, learning one of the most complex schemes in the NBA, and all this after sitting out TC recovering from a bone bruise. He was quick enough to guard John Wall on an iso. Most of his issues had to do with spacing on pnr which is not all on him and something that can be worked on. He has all world length to help here.

Comparing Boban's mobility to Odom and Varjao whose knees are shot is horseshit. He moves closer to Marc Gasol with similar size. He runs the floor better than all of the guys you have mentioned as well.

Furthering this point are his advanced metrics which are outstanding even if you adjust for level of competition. He is also farther along than both Baynes and Splitter who came in under similar circumstances.

If you want to complain about his rebounding because he struggled adjusting to the NBA rules which made him tentative then fine but I would ask you to look at his per36 rebounding rate of 13.7 which again is outstanding. He is likely to improve here as well.

Then of course there is his offensive game which is dominant being able to work out of both blocks, able to finish with either hand with touch, range to at least 15 feet on his jumper, devastating screens that defenders give up on, and plus passing.

His ceiling is Marc Gasol. I'm not saying that he is there but he has the potential to be outstanding. Thank reality for the Arenas Rule.
Listen I'm not a Boban hater. But his mobility limits him to playing only certain teams. One thing that really limits Boban is his lack of strength. Hopefully he works on that this offseason. But if he is resigned I'm ok with that.

im sorry you couldn't make it through the first paragraph. I can't get crayons or a coloring book on here for you.

palangi
06-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Mobile rim protection more than just mobile big. It's what any great defence needs as an anchor and what Timmy can no longer give :depressed.

Can't see it being a rookie though.

Plumlee would be a good fit, even Henson, something has to give there with the Bucks as they've 3 pricey bigs and no-one is touching Monroe.
Yes, mobile rim protector. Very well put.

Chinook
06-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Well, this thread reached abortion levels pretty quickly.

GSH
06-10-2016, 10:24 AM

LOL...by the end of the first sentence of the OP, it was already into the third trimester. I'm thinking of the epic meltdown on ST on opening night. "Ladies and gentlemen... your SAN ANTONIO SPUUURRSS!!! Starting at Center, Miles Plumlee!!!"

It would almost be worth it, as a joke, just to watch the forum explode. (Better than the time Pop intentionally fouled Shaq 4 seconds into the season.) This place would go absolutely ape-shit crazy. Hell, they were bitching about having LMA at the 4 for the first 20 games or so.

Miles Plumlee. We'll nickname him "The Solution". All the worries about Duncan retiring just evaporated.

Leetonidas
06-10-2016, 10:28 AM
lol thinking trash heap centers are going to do shit. did Boban fuck your mom or something op? none of the players you mentioned are going to be worth crap in the future. spurs are better off drafting or trying to sign a C in the market than bringing in dleague and Euro scrubs

Chinook
06-10-2016, 10:28 AM
I'm just shocked that people keep trying pitch Plumlee as the second big by saying things like, "He can give you 20 minutes a game." The second big better be able to give 36 minutes. We're talking about a starter, for goodness' sake, not an eight man.

palangi
06-10-2016, 11:50 AM
I'm just shocked that people keep trying pitch Plumlee as the second big by saying things like, "He can give you 20 minutes a game." The second big better be able to give 36 minutes. We're talking about a starter, for goodness' sake, not an eight man.
Ha ha ha ha!

give me a break not even kawhi or LMA play 36 minutes a night. Talk about overstating and making shit up again.

and this from the guy who is advocating LJC to come over and be a rotation guy! Ha ha ha!

you really are slipping as a poster here. Becoming ignorant.

palangi
06-10-2016, 11:53 AM
lol thinking trash heap centers are going to do shit. did Boban fuck your mom or something op? none of the players you mentioned are going to be worth crap in the future. spurs are better off drafting or trying to sign a C in the market than bringing in dleague and Euro scrubs
Did Boban fuck you in your ass and make you his little bitch?

unfortunately those dleague and euro scrubs are our draft choices or the one has been in our system.

Seriously, the need to be right here makes a bunch of you STUPID! Think before you rant! Fucking idiot.

palangi
06-10-2016, 11:54 AM
LOL...by the end of the first sentence of the OP, it was already into the third trimester. I'm thinking of the epic meltdown on ST on opening night. "Ladies and gentlemen... your SAN ANTONIO SPUUURRSS!!! Starting at Center, Miles Plumlee!!!"

It would almost be worth it, as a joke, just to watch the forum explode. (Better than the time Pop intentionally fouled Shaq 4 seconds into the season.) This place would go absolutely ape-shit crazy. Hell, they were bitching about having LMA at the 4 for the first 20 games or so.

Miles Plumlee. We'll nickname him "The Solution". All the worries about Duncan retiring just evaporated.
Oh how cute poop is still trying to talk! I know you keep typing but all we see is shit!

cjw
06-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Ha ha ha ha!

give me a break not even kawhi or LMA play 36 minutes a night. Talk about overstating and making shit up again.

and this from the guy who is advocating LJC to come over and be a rotation guy! Ha ha ha!

you really are slipping as a poster here. Becoming ignorant.

He's the ignorant one? You do realize Chinook is talking about playoff minutes (the only ones that matter) and not regular season. Lamarcus and Kawhi both averaged in excess of 36 minutes in the Thunder series ... game 1 excluded because of the score, and Kawhi was in foul trouble in Game 2.

Most of these high energy / low skilled bigs can only play limited spurts because of foul trouble or the amount of energy exerted. It's going to be tough to find a big to play that level of minutes, but Spurs shouldn't be targeting a bunch of 20 minute a game types that aren't playable in the playoffs because of major deficiencies.

palangi
06-10-2016, 01:01 PM
He's the ignorant one? You do realize Chinook is talking about playoff minutes (the only ones that matter) and not regular season. Lamarcus and Kawhi both averaged in excess of 36 minutes in the Thunder series ... game 1 excluded because of the score, and Kawhi was in foul trouble in Game 2.

Most of these high energy / low skilled bigs can only play limited spurts because of foul trouble or the amount of energy exerted. It's going to be tough to find a big to play that level of minutes, but Spurs shouldn't be targeting a bunch of 20 minute a game types that aren't playable in the playoffs because of major deficiencies.
He never said anything about playoffs. So don't words in his mouth. He only said he has to play 36 minutes. And steven adams seemed to play big minutes in the playoffs? He is a high energy big that is developing.

So I stand by my statement to chinook. even if you just gave him an out from his ignorant comment.

Chinook
06-10-2016, 01:11 PM

Lol, thanks. But palangi has been on ignore for some time. I was getting ready to take him off the list when he seemed okay in our Ndoye discussions, but he's back to spiraling about silly shit.

To clarify, I said they'd have to get a guy who is able to play 36 minutes. By that I meant that they need guys who can be relied on to put in the time in big games. That's certainly closer to what you thought than what Palangi thought. But I wasn't thinking in terms of straight MPG anyway.

However, I do think the average MPG for the starter is about to increase significantly. As the Spurs get rid of their older players, their younger guys will play more. The team has had unreal depth for so long that people are taking the the current minutes distribution for granted. I expect the 2017 Spurs to have an allocation closer to than of the 2014 Blazers rather than of the 2014 Spurs.

palangi
06-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Lol, thanks. But palangi has been on ignore for some time. I was getting ready to take him off the list when he seemed okay in our Ndoye discussions, but he's back to spiraling about silly shit.

To clarify, I said they'd have to get a guy who is able to play 36 minutes. By that I meant that they need guys who can be relied on to put in the time in big games. That's certainly closer to what you thought than what Palangi thought. But I wasn't thinking in terms of straight MPG anyway.

However, I do think the average MPG for the starter is about to increase significantly. As the Spurs get rid of their older players, their younger guys will play more. The team has had unreal depth for so long that people are taking the the current minutes distribution for granted. I expect the 2017 Spurs to have an allocation closer to than of the 2014 Blazers rather than of the 2014 Spurs.
Hey I with you on upping the minutes of some of our younger players. Kawhi should be playing more than 30 minutes a game. He should be averaging that 36 you stated. LMA should have been around 35. I hope you are right about minutes going up for some of these guys.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-10-2016, 04:27 PM
The palangi account got shrill rather quickly.

GSH
06-10-2016, 04:54 PM
I know you keep typing but all we see is shit!

That happens when you have your head up your ass.

GSH
06-10-2016, 05:04 PM
I'm just shocked that people keep trying pitch Plumlee as the second

Oh, no, it's worse than that. Jimmer says the Spurs need to go get Plumlee to be the STARTER!! Not even Mason... Miles Fucking Plumlee. The starter at C next season, backed up by Milutinov and Ndoye.

Let Anderson develop as the backup point/power forward. Much like Diaw. He can play there in the small ball lineups. Go get Plumlee to be the starter. A very good rebounder and defender. Very similar to Adams.

Even among the usual stupid shit on here, that's outstanding.

palangi
06-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Oh, no, it's worse than that. Jimmer says the Spurs need to go get Plumlee to be the STARTER!! Not even Mason... Miles Fucking Plumlee. The starter at C next season, backed up by Milutinov and Ndoye.
Even among the usual stupid shit on here, that's outstanding.
again all i see is shit. do you have nothing intelligent to say.

:flypig

gambit1990
06-10-2016, 05:47 PM
i liked plumlee in his phoenix days... haven't seen much of him since... he's put on weight, yeah?

would much rather have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqfMAc2CduU

palangi
06-10-2016, 05:54 PM
i liked plumlee in his phoenix days... haven't seen much of him since... he's put on weight, yeah?

would much rather have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqfMAc2CduU
I wouldn't mind robinson. I just now Plumlee brings a little more size and rim protection.

But robinson would bring a nasty we need.

Leetonidas
06-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Did Boban fuck you in your ass and make you his little bitch?

unfortunately those dleague and euro scrubs are our draft choices or the one has been in our system.

Seriously, the need to be right here makes a bunch of you STUPID! Think before you rant! Fucking idiot.

:cry stop picking on me :cry

:lmao getting shit on in your own thread by everyone

Nathan89
06-10-2016, 09:29 PM
This take made sense a couple of years ago but Kawhi handles the ball on pnr regularly now. You should pay attention to the game as well as his turnover rate which will continue to improve and isn't bad to begin with.

Kawhi's ball handling isn't nearly enough. Ideally you need 4 ball handlers on the court. We already have Green and LMA who can't ball handle. You can get away with less if you have a freak like Westbrook but we don't.

GSH
06-10-2016, 09:54 PM
again all i see is shit.

Palangi: Again all I see is shit

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2103/2251155626_63d7c82709.jpg

palangi
06-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Palangi: Again all I see is shit

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2103/2251155626_63d7c82709.jpg
:flypig:flypig:flypig

Nathan89
06-11-2016, 02:15 AM
There is no reason to play a big next to LMA in this league. Ibaka and Green are the pfs of the two best teams in the West. Love unable to post up the Barnes of the world with much success.

Next year our best 5 man lineup needs to be as small ball lineup and it can't include TP or Patty. If we can't accomplish that then we'll be second round fodder at best.

stxspurs
06-11-2016, 09:35 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-xY60_k46P0IUzOafmecSequbpjrYhVFJm0xiZF5NwlanuwC8
can he still come and save us??

palangi
06-11-2016, 12:18 PM
:cry stop picking on me :cry

:lmao getting shit on in your own thread by everyone
Yeah by the handicap crew!:monkey:monkey

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Are we talking about Plumlee the bench warmer that can't get minutes on bottom feeder teams? Or somehow acquiring Mason Plumlee?

palangi
06-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Are we talking about Plumlee the bench warmer that can't get minutes on bottom feeder teams? Or somehow acquiring Mason Plumlee?
Benchwarmer?

Hes average 18 minutes a game for his career. In 13-14 he got 24.6 minutes per game averaging 8.1 ppg and 7.9 rpg.

Sometimes facts don't matter though if it means you can be internet right. And get to make stuff up.

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:01 PM
In comparison, Steven Adams, who most here would like to have.

Got 25 mpg this year averaging 8.0 ppg and 6.7 rpg.

i the playoffs Adams averaged 30.1 mpg and 10.1 ppg and 9.5 rpg.

could Plumlee in 5 more minutes get 2 more points (1 basket) and 1.5 more rebounds?

If if so he has the same numbers as Adams

huh?

AFMadison
06-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Who the hell wants Mason. Some people on here want him simply because he is a roll man :lol

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Benchwarmer?

Hes average 18 minutes a game for his career. In 13-14 he got 24.6 minutes per game averaging 8.1 ppg and 7.9 rpg.

Sometimes facts don't matter though if it means you can be internet right. And get to make stuff up.

He averaged 9 MPG for the Bucks, last year, and only played a total of 16 minutes in their 6 playoff games:lol

This year, he was out of the rotation until they needed to shake things up by benching Monroe..overall, he averaged 14 MPG for an atrocious Bucks team..

A player that can't get minutes on a fringe playoff Bucks team, then averages only 14 MPG for one of the worst teams in the NBA, yet he's going to start for an aspiring contender? Stop..

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Who the hell wants Mason. Some people on here want him simply because he is a roll man :lol

I don't want him(I'm not a fan of White American players for the most part, even prior to analyzing their production), but at least he was a starter on a playoff team, this past season:lol

Miles Plumlee averaged 14 MPG for a lottery team..last time he played on a playoff team, he couldn't even get off the bench..

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:12 PM
He averaged 9 MPG for the Bucks, last year, and only played a total of 16 minutes in their 6 playoff games:lol

This year, he was out of the rotation until they needed to shake things up by benching Monroe..overall, he averaged 14 MPG for an atrocious Bucks team..

A player that can't get minutes on a fringe playoff Bucks team, then averages only 14 MPG for one of the worst teams in the NBA, yet he's going to start for an aspiring contender? Stop..
It's also a bucks team that plays a lot of small ball. And Monroe and his big contract will get most of the minutes. No doubt. Is that indictment on Plumlee or Jason Kidd?

you also have to add in John Henson who takes center minutes. Giannis and Parker take a lot of the 4 minutes. So again Monroe and his big contract will get the minutes.

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 01:15 PM
It's also a bucks team that plays a lot of small ball. And Monroe and his big contract will get most of the minutes. No doubt. Is that indictment on Plumlee or Jason Kidd?

I haven't been following posts in other off-season threads, so I probably missed your analysis..what exactly do you see in Miles Pljmlee?

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:18 PM
I haven't been following posts in other off-season threads, so I probably missed your analysis..what exactly do you see in Miles Pljmlee?
7' athletic center who rebounds well and protects the rim. Would play well next to LMA finesse jump shooting game.

I also think he comes on a cheaper contract. You don't have to break the bank for him.

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:19 PM
I don't want him(I'm not a fan of White American players for the most part, even prior to analyzing their production), but at least he was a starter on a playoff team, this past season:lol

Miles Plumlee averaged 14 MPG for a lottery team..last time he played on a playoff team, he couldn't even get off the bench..
I don't know if this is worth talking about anymore? You obviously have a racist view here.

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 01:26 PM
I don't know if this is worth talking about anymore? You obviously have a racist view here.

It's not racist, it's simply the truth..there's a reason the NBA's % of White American players has declined by over 20% since the mid-80s, tbh..

Looking at the final 4 teams in the playoffs: 1 White American rotation player(Kevin Love)

If I feel like watching a movie later, I'll go with an HD on-demand selection through one of my convenient streaming outlets..I'm not going to watch a VHS:lol

Even ignoring the racial aspect, though, Plumlee hasn't shown anything at the NBA level that would make him a better option than current Duncan or even somebody like Boban, considering the latter now has continuity with the team(and Spurs players tend to play better after gaining familiarity with Pop)..

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKq-LO6aE0

Here is his 13-14 season with the suns when he got good minutes to play. You can see his rebounding both offensively and defensively. also his rim protection.

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:34 PM
here is a highlight of his game against the Heat this year. Against Hassain Whiteside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oIvqoHHHWw

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:39 PM
It's not racist, it's simply the truth..there's a reason the NBA's % of White American players has declined by over 20% since the mid-80s, tbh..

Looking at the final 4 teams in the playoffs: 1 White American rotation player(Kevin Love)

If I feel like watching a movie later, I'll go with an HD on-demand selection through one of my convenient streaming outlets..I'm not going to watch a VHS:lol

Even ignoring the racial aspect, though, Plumlee hasn't shown anything at the NBA level that would make him a better option than current Duncan or even somebody like Boban, considering the latter now has continuity with the team(and Spurs players tend to play better after gaining familiarity with Pop)..
grouping a race in a negative way is racist. whether it is white or black. to say you don't want a white player because there isn't a lot playing in the NBA is racist.

It is the same as rush limbau when he said Mcnabb wouldn't win a superbowl because he was a black quarterback. Only one had done in the history of the NFL, so the percentage was low. But it was still racist and he was fired for his comment.

so again I say it isn't work talking about with you because you have a bigoted racist view.

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 01:45 PM
If they're going to sign a risky big that couldn't get serious minutes on a lottery team, I'd rather have Dewayne Dedmon, tbh..

1. Black
2. 7-footer
3. Has shown solid flashes as a rim protector and rebounder
4. Limited offensively, but has shown some ability to make the mid-range J

Realistically, I would rather see what Boban can do, along with more Aldridge at the 5 lineups, though..the big man alternatives are scarce..

I wouldn't overreact too much to 1 bad matchup that was altered by some poor officiating..

The lack of 2-way perimeter players and playmaking guards is a serious concern for this team, too..

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:48 PM
If they're going to sign a risky big that couldn't get serious minutes on a lottery team, I'd rather have Dewayne Dedmon, tbh..

1. Black
2. 7-footer
3. Has shown solid flashes as a rim protector and rebounder
4. Limited offensively, but has shown some ability to make the mid-range J

Realistically, I would rather see what Boban can do, along with more Aldridge at the 5 lineups, though..the big man alternatives are scarce..

I wouldn't overreact too much to 1 bad matchup that was altered by some poor officiating..

The lack of 2-way perimeter players and playmaking guards is a serious concern for this team, too..
again bigoted racist view. I am done. It's unfortunate racism stays alive with people like you!

TheGreatYacht
06-11-2016, 01:51 PM
here is a highlight of his game against the Heat this year. Against Hassain Whiteside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oIvqoHHHWw
This is Boban (the guy you hate) doing more in just 13 minutes of playing time :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7sTHddC6Cc&feature=share

dabom
06-11-2016, 01:54 PM
This is Boban (the guy you hate) doing more in just 13 minutes of playing time :lol

Made whiteside his bitch in 2 games. :lmao

palangi
06-11-2016, 01:54 PM

Quit making shit up littleyacht. I never said I hated Boban. I have stated multiple times I would be ok with him coming back. But he needs to get his functional strength better. He is on the ground way too often. And for his size his rim protection is not as good.

Keep telling stories though.

TheGreatYacht
06-11-2016, 02:01 PM
Made whiteside his bitch in 2 games. :lmao
Underrated beast tbh...

Popovich and casuals don't know what they got with Boban till he's gone and they have Ndoye playing 20+ minutes a game :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-11-2016, 02:02 PM
OKC's bigs were the cause of the Spurs second round exit.

palangi
06-11-2016, 02:12 PM
OKC's bigs were the cause of the Spurs second round exit.
exactly and that is why change is needed there. More youth, length, and attitude would be good IMO.

stxspurs
06-30-2016, 01:34 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-xY60_k46P0IUzOafmecSequbpjrYhVFJm0xiZF5NwlanuwC8
can he still come and save us??

Uh oh....they heard my prayers

GSH
11-04-2016, 10:18 PM

1. Black
2. 7-footer

This whole time I thought you were racist, and it turned out just to be a cock fetish.

HarlemHeat37
12-16-2016, 01:57 PM
Imagine the Spurs had taken some white stiff like Miles Plumlee(sp?) or Cole Aldrich like many of the posters on ST wanted, tbh:lol http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scust.png

spursistan
12-16-2016, 02:01 PM
Imagine the Spurs had taken some white stiff like Miles Plumlee(sp?) or Cole Aldrich like many of the posters on ST wanted, tbh:lol http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scust.png

:lol

Hope they pay Dedmon in the summer, tbh...Dude only 27 with low mileage (only played 168 career NBA games/13.3 MPG) and at the peak of his physical powers..You are going to get the best years out of him right now..

$pursDynasty
12-16-2016, 02:16 PM
Never saw this thread back in the day, but Harlem you look like Nostradamus. The Dead Man is a keeper and only getting better. Even though he had hands like bricks in the preseason, every game he improves.

Chinook
12-16-2016, 02:24 PM

SAGirl
12-16-2016, 02:24 PM
:lol

Hope they pay Dedmon in the summer, tbh...Dude only 27 with low mileage (only played 168 career NBA games/13.3 MPG) and at the peak of his physical powers..You are going to get the best years out of him right now..
Yes.
He would be a better investment than other FA out there and he has already played for Pop and fits the culture. To me that is important bc you never know if a FA is going to pan out with the team's culture like you hoped (Jefferson for example.. and others of less magnitude like Errors)... so he's a keeper. Gasol is old too and if he opts in that is just one season, it would be worth it to secure Dedmon for a few seasons like Danny.

Spurs still have Mills and others to take care of. They will have needs at the guards spots as well. We don't know how Murray will look next season. I am hoping he can make do as I don't expect Spurs to resign Simmons. He's another who is 27 and needs to get paid.