PDA

View Full Version : Kings: LeBron is leading the entire Finals (both teams) in MPG, PPG, RPG, SPG, APG

Clipper Nation
06-10-2016, 09:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EbBv3rn.png

The Kang :wow :worthy:

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 09:41 AM

The best all around player in the world for the last 5 plus years is leading the finals in multiple categories?
Breaking news.
The guy is a beast. Best player on either team not even Steph fans can argue that RIGHT now ... in fact, Cam Newton Steph's new bff recently said the same thing ...

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2016, 09:53 AM
lebron padding his stats, nothing to see here...empty stats

Bynumite
06-10-2016, 10:22 AM
Won't stop him from going 2/7.
Bring one to the land :lmao

ambchang
06-10-2016, 10:31 AM
It's only because Curry is hurt, I mean, check this out: http://es.pn/1tlOpi6

His PER has been declining since his injury, it's odd that it kept going down the better the competition, but that is just coincidence.

I would imagine when you get hurt, you just get hurt, and your production would just nosedive right after, and either stay constant at that level, or improve slightly over time as your injury heals or you get used to the injury, but no, apparently, when you get injured, you just slowly lose your production, sort of like how cancer works.

As you can see here (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/curryst01/gamelog/2016/), Curry is not really hurt after getting hurt, he got 40 points that game, then he got sort of hurt for 4 games, then got really hurt for a game, but then he rebounded, and got really unhurt for 3 straight games (he was almost 100% in that game 7 vs. OKC), but then after a couple of days of rest, he got the most hurt in Game 1 of the Finals, but you can see he is getting less hurt over the last two games, but he is still clearly hurt. I am not sure if he will be hurt or not over the next 2 to 4 games, but like ESPN said, he is CLEARLY hurt because, you know, he is not scoring as much as he was.

hitmanyr2k
06-10-2016, 10:33 AM
For all the stats Lebron puts up he's one of the most unpolished players I've seen at this stage in his career. His stats suggest he had a great Game 3 but it was anything BUT great. It was one of the ugliest games I've ever seen from him. Once his team got him a sizeable enough lead the pressure went away and Bron padded like the typical frontrunner. Draymond Green is another player whose stats are deceiving. He likes to show his ass when his team is up and everything is going great but when everyone is missing and GS looks like dogshit he'll shrink into the background and shut the fuck up :lol

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 10:43 AM
For all the stats Lebron puts up he's one of the most unpolished players I've seen at this stage in his career. His stats suggest he had a great Game 3 but it was anything BUT great. It was one of the ugliest games I've ever seen from him. Once his team got him a sizeable enough lead the pressure went away and Bron padded like the typical frontrunner. Draymond Green is another player whose stats are deceiving. He likes to show his ass when his team is up and everything is going great but when everyone is missing and GS looks like dogshit he'll shrink into the background and shut the fuck up :lol

Hyperbole.
LeBron has his faults but to say he is the most unpolished at this stage. Look at Lamar Odom. (Love Odom as team-player) Fine player ... wa sin the league a long while ...but before he coked himself out ...he still couldnt finish with his off hand or drive right consistently. James has a great off hand can finish driving to either direction. Good handles, not great ones. Is probably one of the best passers I have ever seen. If you watch Lebron he can make Magic type passes off the bounce with either hand and he is Tom brady like accurate with those passes but when needed can throw it with "pace" like Aaron Rodgers. Only thing unpolished on James is his deep range and his post move counters. Passing and finishing like he does takes polish.

Now, he is overrated on defense ... but when locked in is a high level defender.

James issues are more mental to me than the lack of polish (except on the block)

Thread
06-10-2016, 10:55 AM
^hits is right, Killa.

spurraider21
06-10-2016, 10:58 AM
^hits is right, Killa.
no, salty spurfans shit on every player in the league that isn't wearing a black jersey

hitmanyr2k
06-10-2016, 11:04 AM
Hyperbole.
LeBron has his faults but to say he is the most unpolished at this stage. Look at Lamar Odom. (Love Odom as team-player) Fine player ... wa sin the league a long while ...but before he coked himself out ...he still couldnt finish with his off hand or drive right consistently. James has a great off hand can finish driving to either direction. Good handles, not great ones. Is probably one of the best passers I have ever seen. If you watch Lebron he can make Magic type passes off the bounce with either hand and he is Tom brady like accurate with those passes but when needed can throw it with "pace" like Aaron Rodgers. Only thing unpolished on James is his deep range and his post move counters. Passing and finishing like he does takes polish.

Now, he is overrated on defense ... but when locked in is a high level defender.

James issues are more mental to me that the lack of polish (except on the block)

I agree Lebron is a good finisher (well, used to be) and a great passer but his in-between game is so damn mediocre. I've lost count how many times I've seen him get caught in no man's land from 15-18 feet, look indecisive and then pass to a three point shooter who's already blanketed by a defender to bail him out. Even with a midget like Curry on him he does this. His post game is basically his in-between game and that's nothing to write home about either. Still at this stage in his career, no counters, no footwork, just an ugly prayer if he gets deep enough. Kawhi has been in the league only 4-5 seasons and his post game looks far more polished than Lebron's. Same goes for his midrange game as well.

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 11:15 AM
I agree Lebron is a good finisher (well, used to be) and a great passer but his in-between game is so damn mediocre. I've lost count how many times I've seen him get caught in no man's land from 15-18 feet, look indecisive and then pass to a three point shooter who's already blanketed by a defender to bail him out. Even with a midget like Curry on him he does this. His post game is basically his in-between game and that's nothing to write home about either. Still at this stage in his career, no counters, no footwork, just an ugly prayer if he gets deep enough. Kawhi has been in the league only 4-5 seasons and his post game looks far more polished than Lebron's. Same goes for his midrange game as well.

1. agree on counters and cited as such ...
2. If the bar is Jordan/Kobe as far as wings with good footwork I agree with you ... and trust me I do hold James to a high standard but footwork is not his game ...this is known.
3. Although we want LeBron to maximize all his gifts the KL comparison is more a credit to KL than a true knock on James. When I watch him play I want him to attack the rack, not shoot mid-range jumpers tbh ...
4. All that being said saying some aspects of his game is mediocre is different than calling him "the most unpolished" ...

Arcadian
06-10-2016, 11:33 AM
His PER has been declining since his injury, it's odd that it kept going down the better the competition, but that is just coincidence.

That's not odd; it's exactly what you'd expect.

lefty
06-10-2016, 11:54 AM
:lol and people say he is better than Bird

:lol today's NBA

Robz4000
06-10-2016, 12:31 PM
no, salty spurfans shit on every player in the league that isn't Tim Duncan

ftfy

Kawhitstorm
06-10-2016, 12:34 PM
For all the stats Lebron puts up he's one of the most unpolished players I've seen at this stage in his career.

You could say the same for WestBrick in an era of uber skilled point guards.:lol

-3rd worst 3 point shooter EVER despite playing in an era where it's HIGHLY emphasized
-No floater in an era where every guard has a floater
-Often has to makes jump passes b/c he drives into a crowd
-Blows point blank layups despite being the most athletic PG to play the game b/c he has no touch at the rim
-Gets into the paint not because of his handles or ability to use angles but rather brute athleticism

Dude would be Lance Stephenson if he wasn't a freak athlete.:lol

SpursFan86
06-10-2016, 12:35 PM
I don't get this "Curry had a great game last week, so that must mean he's not injured" logic. You can be dealing with a legitimate injury and still put together a great game...it's just more difficult/less likely. Let's say Curry usually plays great in 8/10 games; when he's injured, he might only play great in 2 or 3 out of 10 games.

That doesn't completely excuse his performance thus far in the Finals (he was absolutely dreadful in Game 3, injury or not), but I think the whole "He played just fine the other night, that's proof he's not injured!" argument is pretty fucking stupid.

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 12:38 PM
You could say the same for WestBrick.:lol

-3rd worst 3 point shooter EVER despite playing in an era where it's HIGHLY emphasized
-No floater in an era where every guard has a floater
-Often has to makes jump passes b/c he drives into a crowd
-Blows point blank layups despite being the most athletic PG to play the game b/c he has no touch at the rim
-Gets into the paint not because of his handles or ability to use angles but rather brute athleticism

Hit said "at this stage" if you use that as the filter Westbrook is nowhere close in time served ...
That is why I used Odom rather than a player with less time in the league

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 12:39 PM
I don't get this "Curry had a great game last week, so that must mean he's not injured" logic. You can be dealing with a legitimate injury and still put together a great game...it's just more difficult/less likely. Let's say Curry usually plays great in 8/10 games; when he's injured, he might only play great in 2 or 3 out of 10 games.

That doesn't completely excuse his performance thus far in the Finals (he was absolutely dreadful in Game 3, injury or not), but I think the whole "He played just fine the other night, that's proof he's not injured!" argument is pretty fucking stupid.

This. It's dumb.
Sure, no one wants to hear excuses but dude is not 100%.
That being said the best of the best find a way to battle through.

ambchang
06-10-2016, 12:41 PM

So is the "he played poorly the other night, that's proof he is injured!" argument.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2016, 12:49 PM
:cry "LeBron isn't polished! Look at all the cherrypicked plays I've dug up to nitpick him for!" :cry

Newsflash: there's no such thing as the 100% perfect player. DK needed a generationally stacked team just to get past round one, and needed Stern to change the rules for him because he wilted against physical defenses. Bird was slow-footed, wasn't a great individual defender (though he had a high BBIQ and was a strong team defender), and guys like Paul Pressey, Robert Reid and Bobby Jones gave him fits. Magic was a mediocre defender. Wilt was a mentally-weak stat-padder who choked at the free throw line and in the playoffs. Are they not "polished enough" for the haters too?

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Better SF than Kiwi, and it ain't close. Tbh Harrison Barnes too

Kawhitstorm
06-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Hit said "at this stage" if you use that as the filter Westbrook is nowhere close in time served ...
That is why I used Odom rather than a player with less time in the league

Westbrook came into the league BEFORE uber skilled guards such as Curry/Harden/Kyrie & Lamar was AT BEST an above average athlete.:lol

I'm comparing Bron/Russ b/c they are the most athletic players EVER at their respective positions & they are HIGHLY dependent on it.

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Westbrook came into the league BEFORE uber skilled guards such as Curry/Harden/Kyrie & Lamar was AT BEST an above average athlete.:lol

I'm comparing Bron/Russ b/c they are the most athletic players EVER at their respective positions & they are HIGHLY dependent on it.

I get that but again Hit was lamenting the fact that Lebron has been in the league X bnumber of years (hence, this stage) and was lacking the polish he wishes to see. I agree Russ also lacks some of the same polish but has not been in the league anywhere close to the time James has ... Lebron entered the league many years before Kiwi and as Hit said there are things he ALREADY does better than James as there are things that Harden does better than Russ?

Again what does any of that have to with "at this stage" in relation to Lebron who has played more years than any of the guys you mentioned?

For the record, I defended Lebron's lack of polish. I just dont see how Westbrook applies. he still has to\ime to add the polish Hit says Lebron is lacking... Maybe he never gets there. But we dont know that.

Thread
06-10-2016, 02:00 PM
:cry "LeBron isn't polished! Look at all the cherrypicked plays I've dug up to nitpick him for!" :cry

Newsflash: there's no such thing as the 100% perfect player. DK needed a generationally stacked team just to get past round one, and needed Stern to change the rules for him because he wilted against physical defenses. Bird was slow-footed, wasn't a great individual defender (though he had a high BBIQ and was a strong team defender), and guys like Paul Pressey, Robert Reid and Bobby Jones gave him fits. Magic was a mediocre defender. Wilt was a mentally-weak stat-padder who choked at the free throw line and in the playoffs. Are they not "polished enough" for the haters too?

There is something about LeBron & his game that ain't right, CN.

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 03:03 PM
There is something about LeBron & his game that ain't right, CN.

Cn wont see that or admit that he will deflect to the retired one as usual ...

Kawhitstorm
06-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Again what does any of that have to with "at this stage" in relation to Lebron who has played more years than any of the guys you mentioned?

LeBron is past his prime, does anybody expect him to be more "polished" than he was at his peak?:lol

FYI: LeBron was at his absolute peak at 28, Westbrook is 27.

oh crap
06-10-2016, 03:35 PM
:lol another bron dick sucking thread. too bad nigga ain't leading in the win column.

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 03:43 PM
LeBron is past his prime, does anybody expect him to be more "polished" than he was at his peak?:lol

What does "polish" have to do with peak? :lol Jordan was more "polished" with his footwork as he got older and truly mastered his fade-away and post play ... Same with Karl Malone.

Players at their peak have less need to be as polished ...if James is past his peak as you say ...then shouldnt he be working to further polish his game to make up for his diminishing athleticism?

Thing that is funny kstorm, you keep responding to me ... but I am the one that was arguing SOME parts of his game IS polished. I just think the examples you are using to defend (if that is your goal) James here, are poor ones, relative to what Hit was saying.

Furthermore the reason why Lebron is a much greater player than Russ despite russ being a "mini Lebron athletically" is because James IS POLISHED at the things I mentioned in the earlier post.

Kawhitstorm
06-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Thing that is funny kstorm, you keep responding to me ... but I am the one that was arguing SOME parts of his game IS polished. I just think the examples you are using to defend (if that is your goal) James here, are poor ones, relative to what Hit was saying.

I'm not defending LeBron, I was just putting Westbrook in the same category based on the OP's point about Bron stuffing the stat sheet which is Russ's specialty.

Casual fans point to Westbrook leading the league in triple doubles EVERY TIME anyone criticizes him, the same goes for Lebron in the 2015 Finals.:lol

whitemamba
06-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Lebron is on the decline, idk how much longer he can keep playing just barreling to the basket. I read on BR i think hes shooting like 28% outside the paint. Hes the worst shooter that's considered a super star that I have ever seen. And OP still sucking him off like his life is depending on that semen. I will admit though, he is the engine that moves that shit team.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2016, 05:46 PM
:lol another bron dick sucking thread. too bad nigga ain't leading in the win column.
:lmao Dominos Durant
:lmao The new-age Karl Malone

whitemamba
06-10-2016, 06:01 PM
http://fansided.com/files/2016/06/Screen-Shot-2016-06-07-at-2.34.25-PM.jpghttps://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2016/06/LeBronShotDistance.jpg

https://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2016/06/Screen-Shot-2016-06-08-at-1.34.28-PM.jpg
Through the first two games against Golden State, LeBron has attempted just 12 shots (http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#%21/shooting/?Season=2015-16&SeasonType=Playoffs&PerMode=Totals&TeamID=1610612739&PORound=4&DistanceRange=By%20Zone) from outside the paint, making just three. That means jumpshots have made up just 31.6 percent of his field goal attempts, with a 37.5 effective field goal percentage.

:lol

hitmanyr2k
06-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Lebron is on the decline, idk how much longer he can keep playing just barreling to the basket. I read on BR i think hes shooting like 28% outside the paint. Hes the worst shooter that's considered a super star that I have ever seen. And OP still sucking him off like his life is depending on that semen. I will admit though, he is the engine that moves that shit team.

That's kind of what I'm talking about. Bull rushing to the rim and stiff-arming anyone out of his way is still the crux of Lebron's game and that's not going to fly as he gets older. In Game 3 he kept driving and missed 3-4 shots in a row and they all bricked off the backboard and didn't even hit rim because he had no explosiveness off the dribble. As that athleticism keeps fading he's going to need some offensive skill to fall back on. Lebron can play in the post since he can bully most defenders (except great defenders like Kawhi and Iggy) but he's not what I call a true post player where he has multiple moves on the block that he can go to except for a fadeaway.

LkrFan
06-10-2016, 06:04 PM

Agreed :lol

LkrFan
06-10-2016, 06:06 PM

If LeHype loses another Finals?

ambchang
06-10-2016, 06:19 PM

Jordan became more polished after his prime.

That said I don't expect Lebron to get anymore polished moving forward.

Btw who cares if he's polished. He doesn't have to because he is that over powering.

whitemamba
06-10-2016, 06:41 PM
That's kind of what I'm talking about. Bull rushing to the rim and stiff-arming anyone out of his way is still the crux of Lebron's game and that's not going to fly as he gets older. In Game 3 he kept driving and missed 3-4 shots in a row and they all bricked off the backboard and didn't even hit rim because he had no explosiveness off the dribble. As that athleticism keeps fading he's going to need some offensive skill to fall back on. Lebron can play in the post since he can bully most defenders (except great defenders like Kawhi and Iggy) but he's not what I call a true post player where he has multiple moves on the block that he can go to except for a fadeaway.

Lebron does not have any post skills imho,like you said, his size and strength is what gets him those easy buckets in the paint, but the second he see's a good defender, hes shrinking awfully quick. his shot is ugly, he has no fluidity, and his footwork is subpar.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-10-2016, 08:54 PM
he is the engine that moves that shit team

Irvindge?

Killakobe81
06-10-2016, 11:27 PM
Bump

LkrFan
06-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Solid bump! :lmao

siraulo23
06-11-2016, 12:43 AM
Lebron's decline related to random hgh testing that was recently implemented by the nba?

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2016, 12:55 AM
pad his stats in meaningless minutes, when his team needs scoring in crucial runs of the game, his nowhere to be seen....

Kobulingam
06-11-2016, 02:29 AM
He didn't show up when they needed him. He got free layups at the end when the game was out of reach.

whitemamba
06-11-2016, 03:44 AM
Where's Bitcher Nation

Thebesteva
06-11-2016, 05:54 AM
Where's Bitcher Nation

In his bed with red eyes and music playing in the background...hello darkness my old friend....

Killakobe81
06-11-2016, 06:00 AM
In his bed with red eyes and music playing in the background...hello darkness my old friend....

Oh he is, preparing the defense for ...
The people vs LeBron James

Much like Johnnie C, he will try to distract the jury by focusing on Kobe, some juked stats, the race card, twinkie and Chewbacca defense. Ignoring the fact he committed a double homicide on his own top 3 legacy and the hopes and dreams of the city of Cleveland ...
Believeland:lol

jermaine
06-11-2016, 06:07 AM

Im Jermaine/Chulo an i approve this post!

hitmanyr2k
06-11-2016, 06:37 AM
Bump

It's like Lebron saw this post and said "I'm gonna show Killa what hitman was talking about".

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/3589/4LnUyA.gif

Thebesteva
06-11-2016, 06:41 AM
Oh he is, preparing the defense for ...
The people vs LeBron James

Much like Johnnie C, he will try to distract the jury by focusing on Kobe, some juked stats, the race card, twinkie and Chewbacca defense. Ignoring the fact he committed a double homicide on his own top 3 legacy and the hopes and dreams of the city of Cleveland ...
Believeland:lol

LkrFan
06-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Brian Windbag suggests Dr. Dray might get suspended: http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/16116188/after-lebron-james-draymond-green-altercation-james-upset-green-suspended

...yet the unanimous MVP gets roughed up purposely by the Kang and his minions all series.

LeHype stepped over him on purpose, basically instigating the dust up. Fuck him if Dr. Dray gets suspended tbh. :td

TampaDude
06-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Brian Windbag suggests Dr. Dray might get suspended: http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/16116188/after-lebron-james-draymond-green-altercation-james-upset-green-suspended

...yet the unanimous MVP gets roughed up purposely by the Kang and his minions all series.

LeHype stepped over him on purpose, basically instigating the dust up. Fuck him if Dr. Dray gets suspended tbh. :td

Won't matter. Dubs win Game 5 with or without him.

Thread
06-11-2016, 08:36 AM

The Florida dude.

TampaDude
06-11-2016, 08:44 AM
The Florida dude.

One and the same, mah niggah.

hitmanyr2k
06-11-2016, 08:57 AM

If the Dubs win that'll cost Draymond a big accolade in Finals MVP though. He's in the running which says a lot about this shit show that's been the Finals :lol

TDfan2007
06-11-2016, 09:18 AM
If the Dubs win that'll cost Draymond a big accolade in Finals MVP though. He's in the running which says a lot about this shit show that's been the Finals :lol

It's been pretty ugly and inconsistently played...Cleveland is just a shitshow. They've been exposed as an okay team benefiting from playing in a hilariously mediocre conference

dbreiden83080
06-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Yeah he looked great last night hitting 3 or 4 uncontested layups late to pad those stats. Dude has been turning it over, and his usual indecisive self in the finals. Came up small again. 2-5..

dbreiden83080
06-11-2016, 09:56 AM
It's been pretty ugly and inconsistently played...Cleveland is just a shitshow. They've been exposed as an okay team benefiting from playing in a hilariously mediocre conference

Story of Lebron's career to me. How many trips to the finals does he have playing his whole career in the west? These 6 straight trips to the finals is such an indictment on the east..

Killakobe81
06-11-2016, 10:33 AM

It's like Lebron saw this post and said "I'm gonna show Killa what hitman was talking about".

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/3589/4LnUyA.gif

I cant lie ... he was very unpolished except that one post ...

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Lebron has by far the most mileage of any player in league history(up to this point)..expecting him to beat a historic Warriors team while he's past his prime with a limited supporting cast is pretty stupid, tbh..

Thread
06-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Lebron has by far the most mileage of any player in league history(up to this point)..expecting him to beat a historic Warriors team while he's past his prime with a limited supporting cast is pretty stupid, tbh..

What he did last nite was puzzling. It was right there, even up time and he refused to join the fight. Just stood on the edges. He needed to be punished early on like Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Daddy and Kobe were. Fear of God into ya, threat of the noose, Tree of Woe, plums all over creation, feet to the fire, ridiculed mercilessly. He's been taken care since he lit. It served nobody.

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 11:31 AM
What he did last nite was puzzling. It was right there, even up time and he refused to join the fight. Just stood on the edges. He needed to be punished early on like Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Daddy and Kobe were. Fear of God into ya, threat of the noose, Tree of Woe, plums all over creation, feet to the fire, ridiculed mercilessly. He's been taken care since he lit. It served nobody.

While it's true that he's been past his prime since last year and the mileage has caught up to him(6 consecutive Finals runs, never gets injured, style of play, international ball, not to mention the HS circuits), he put himself in this situation by choosing image and Black empowerment over more rings, tbh..

He could have easily stayed in Miami and let Riley run things, where they had continuity, experience and a steady roster, but he opted to take control of the Cavs franchise instead..he went "all-in" on getting a title for the pathetic city of Cleveland and it's fans (no offense, Cul), which would probably immortalize him..

Thread
06-11-2016, 11:37 AM
While it's true that he's been past his prime since last year and the mileage has caught up to him(6 consecutive Finals runs, never gets injured, style of play, international ball, not to mention the HS circuits), he put himself in this situation by choosing image and Black empowerment over more rings, tbh..

He could have easily stayed in Miami and let Riley run things, where they had continuity, experience and a steady roster, but he opted to take control of the Cavs franchise instead..he went "all-in" on getting a title for the pathetic city of Cleveland and it's fans (no offense, Cul), which would probably immortalize him..

Cleveland is not a "pathetic city." Confluence of events have left it behind, back there in the dust, but, it not no account.

Our fans are like any other:::fair weather, long suffering, ignorant,,,

djohn2oo8
06-11-2016, 01:52 PM
The truth, LeBron is very gifted physically. However, alot of his greatness is because he can barrel into defenders to get to the basket because he is a physical freak, not necessarily because he is very skilled. He is one of the best passers the league has seen, but he has no reliable jumpshot or post game. He just simply dominates alot of the time because he is bigger than everyone else. That is a damning indictment on him.

Thread
06-11-2016, 01:55 PM
The truth, LeBron is very gifted physically. However, alot of his greatness is because he can barrel into defenders to get to the basket because he is a physical freak, not necessarily because he is very skilled. He is one of the best passers the league has seen, but he has no reliable jumpshot or post game. He just simply dominates alot of the time because he is bigger than everyone else. That is a damning indictment on him.

But, he doesn't thoroughly exploit this peculiar strength. He did in Game 3, but, needlessly & inexplicably abandoned it totally last nite. Why?

djohn2oo8
06-11-2016, 02:02 PM
But, he doesn't thoroughly exploit this peculiar strength. He did in Game 3, but, needlessly & inexplicably abandoned it totally last nite. Why?
He quit plain and simple.

jeebus
06-11-2016, 02:08 PM
He's the black Kevin Love. Empty stats, making him look better than he really is.

RsxPiimp
06-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Lebron the GM/Coach sabotaged Lebron the player tbh

RsxPiimp
06-11-2016, 02:35 PM
I kinda feel bad for the guy I ended up rooting for him in this series.

Pelicans78
06-11-2016, 02:50 PM

Maybe he should have picked a better supporting cast.

Pelicans78
06-11-2016, 02:51 PM

Nevermind, I missed this quote. I agree. He could have gotten more rings in Miami.

Pelicans78
06-11-2016, 02:54 PM

That's the biggest problem I see with him. He doesn't have the offensive arsenal to create his own shot against tough defenses and has to either go to the basket or hit a wide open jumper. That's why he lost the series against the Mavs and why he's not coming through in this series.

djohn2oo8
06-11-2016, 03:13 PM
That's the biggest problem I see with him. He doesn't have the offensive arsenal to create his own shot against tough defenses and has to either go to the basket or hit a wide open jumper. That's why he lost the series against the Mavs and why he's not coming through in this series.
Kerr in 2011, said LeBron was more like Pippen than MJ, which he was dead right about.

whitemamba
06-11-2016, 03:35 PM
LeBrons post game is as good as your takes tbh...

djohn2oo8
06-11-2016, 03:46 PM
LeBrons post game is as good as your takes tbh...
At one point LeBron did have a post game, he stopped going to it. Unlike you, who has never been good at anything besides getting on your knees sucking cocks to be bolded, and mensturating over Prince :lol

whitemamba
06-11-2016, 04:00 PM
At one point LeBron did have a post game, he stopped going to it. Unlike you, who has never been good at anything besides getting on your knees sucking cocks to be bolded, and mensturating over Prince :lol

Signed. Mr.Sensitive

djohn2oo8
06-11-2016, 04:02 PM
Signed. Mr.Sensitive
":cry But they were drug addicts :cry"

whitemamba
06-11-2016, 05:05 PM
":cry But they were drug addicts :cry"

Don't cry mr.s !! Well balance those estrogen levels out for ya.

djohn2oo8
06-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Don't cry mr.s !! Well balance those estrogen levels out for ya.
X3inwK3oN_Q

djohn2oo8
06-11-2016, 06:34 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/7/7b/500x1000px-LL-7b0c067a_ezgif-520201301.gif

whitemamba
06-11-2016, 10:12 PM
X3inwK3oN_Q

SpursFan86
06-11-2016, 10:18 PM

I don't expect him to beat this GS team...chances are, even if he had an amazing series, they'd still lose. That being said, I don't know how anyone could argue that he hasn't been seriously underwhelming thus far. Outside of the 2nd half of Game 3, he's been incredibly mediocre by his standards. Being passive, turning the ball over far too much, jumper is completely non-existent, not finishing at the rim like he usually does, etc.

LkrFan
06-11-2016, 10:26 PM

He has two all stars. Hoe much more help does he need, tbh?

LkrFan
06-11-2016, 10:46 PM

LeHype and Uncle Drew combined for 33 of the Cavs 38 2nd half shots. Who the fuck they think they are - Shaq and Kobe? :lmao

LkrFan
06-11-2016, 10:49 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/7/7b/500x1000px-LL-7b0c067a_ezgif-520201301.gif

:lmao

DMC
06-12-2016, 01:03 AM
The best all around player in the world for the last 5 plus years is leading the finals in multiple categories?
Breaking news.
The guy is a beast. Best player on either team not even Steph fans can argue that RIGHT now ... in fact, Cam Newton Steph's new bff recently said the same thing ...

If Cam said it, it must be true Special Ed.

DPG21920
06-13-2016, 11:24 PM
He again, like last year, should be FMVP regardless.

TampaDude
06-13-2016, 11:26 PM
He again, like last year, should be FMVP regardless.

Yup. Last year, Iggy got 7 out of the 11 FMVP votes. LeBron got the other 4.

LeBron should win FMVP even if the Cavs lose, and without question if they win.

AlexJones
06-13-2016, 11:27 PM
If he can just force a game 7 it would boost his reputation. Absolutely no way he could take down the Warriors at Oracle with Draymond playing though.

siraulo23
06-13-2016, 11:27 PM
Played like trash in game 4, and played like an all time great tonight

TampaDude
06-13-2016, 11:28 PM
Played like trash in game 4, and played like an all time great tonight

Elimination game.

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2016, 11:32 PM

DPG21920
06-13-2016, 11:33 PM

What's so impressive about it is how many times he's made deep playoff runs. He's done it so damn much.

TampaDude
06-13-2016, 11:46 PM
What's so impressive about it is how many times he's made deep playoff runs. He's done it so damn much.

Yup. The Kang. :worthy:

SuperCam
06-13-2016, 11:56 PM
:worthy: LeGOAT on and off the court :worthy:

Ali smilin' in heaven right now :cry

Clipper Nation
06-14-2016, 12:00 AM
LeGOAT :worthy:

The real Big Game James :worthy:

gambit1990
06-14-2016, 12:17 AM
is he better than kobe though? :lol

Sean Cagney
06-14-2016, 12:58 AM

That dude is as cot damn monster, love him or hate him.

Kawhitstorm
06-14-2016, 02:26 AM
Yup. Last year, Iggy got 7 out of the 11 FMVP votes. LeBron got the other 4.

LeBron should win FMVP even if the Cavs lose, and without question if they win.

If he can just force a game 7 it would boost his reputation. Absolutely no way he could take down the Warriors at Oracle with Draymond playing though.

Kawhi is STILL the only player to outplay champion Bron in a series while going H2H on BOTH ends. The '14 Finals was essentially a best of 5 after they split the first two games & Kawhi outplayed him while PEAK Bron padded his stats in the 4th quarter as all 3 games were essentially over by the end of the 3rd quarter. Meanwhile, tail-end-of-prime Bron is dropping 40 on Iggy & the supposedly best "2-way" player in 2016.:lol

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/141025212656-20141025-nba-rising-kawhi-leonard-00002527.1200x672.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eRzh2f-OiD4/VBy_Ot6FJFI/AAAAAAAAAXo/GnJrPRgtMiM/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-09-19%2Bat%2B7.41.21%2BPM.png

Gm 3 of the 2014 Finals was the day the bully got knocked out on his home floor:

k3GQzUDKMOU

KimmyGib
06-14-2016, 03:25 AM

and He's never been bad in a series.

KimmyGib
06-14-2016, 03:33 AM

The Kang

Didn't he also lead all stats in 2015 finals?
:worthy::king

Kawhitstorm
06-14-2016, 04:26 AM

2007 & 2011 Finals happened.:wakeup

Killakobe81
06-14-2016, 06:37 AM

Hyperbole not even mj can say that Finals, maybe .

But even the Goat has had bad playoff series and Finals games

Ball Buster
06-14-2016, 07:05 AM
I don't know what's up with all this bowing down, dick riding bullshit for fucking basketball players, but that was a fine game, by a fine athlete. No question. Very solid performance by both players. And Kevin Love is a spaztic dog shitty white guy player. I'm tired of his weird face.

keeferob25
06-14-2016, 07:07 AM

Please stop...he was atrocious in 2007. He was outplayed by Jason Fucking Terry in 2011. And he was utterly atrocious against Boston in 2008. Dude shot 35% and averaged 5.3 turnovers a game. That's the overall problem with Lebron...he's a mixed bag in this regard. Players like Jordan, Magic, Bird gaudy stats APPROPRIATELY defined how great they were. Players like Kobe (and Shaq to a lesser degree) gaudy stats OVERRATED how great they were (even if they are all-time greats). And players like Duncan have great stats but they STILL don't reflect just how great he was. Lebron falls in all 3 in essence but the meter is mostly in the category of the first 2. His stats are ALWAYS great and pretty but are often hollow and inflated. Not as much value as they would suggest. And then he has games last night where they are other worldly and reflects how other worldly he really was. He's part overrated, part underrated and part "as beastly as he's pegged to be". He's really probably the greatest enigma ever where Duncan is clearly underrated only and Kobe etc overrated clearly.

TDMVPDPOY
06-14-2016, 07:30 AM
lol padding stats in games that are clearly over for the law of avgs...this guy is a fkn scrub when his team needs him, his nowhere to be seen

Clipper Nation
06-19-2016, 11:25 PM

This guy is just unfair. The human cheat code. :wow

StrengthAndHonor
06-19-2016, 11:40 PM
Yeah, James really dominated the series in both Raw and advance categories. Last player to do that was Wade in 2006.

HarlemHeat37
06-19-2016, 11:42 PM
Clearly past his prime and has the most mileage in 1 stretch in NBA history, yet able to summon Miami Lebron for the most important games..