PDA

View Full Version : OT: 30 for 30: OJ Simpson made in America

Thebesteva
06-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Anyone else looking forward to this? I didn't watch any of the recent crap and they've totally killed the OJ
story by now (no pun) but this looks really good. 30 for 30s are money man...they even made the Steve bartman story look like some Greek tragedy story.

Thread
06-11-2016, 04:51 PM
No thanks. I find 30's tedious.

Kim Jong-il
06-11-2016, 05:40 PM
The gooks found sitting for days in mudholes to be tedious, but ultimately rewarding after ambushing a platoon of dumb Americans.

Caltex2
06-11-2016, 06:42 PM
I'm a little worn out on OJ Simpson after the FX special, so it's not only that they are going to do this one tonight but they'll have four follow ups? That's OJ overkill, they're beating that bloody angle to death (with plenty of pun intended). It's been driving home so much that we totally get it.

baseline bum
06-11-2016, 06:58 PM
Anyone else looking forward to this? I didn't watch any of the recent crap and they've totally killed the OJ
story by now (no pun) but this looks really good. 30 for 30s are money man...they even made the Steve bartman story look like some Greek tragedy story.

The Bartman one was good, but man the Cleveland one blew.

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 07:56 PM
I'm a little worn out on OJ Simpson after the FX special, so it's not only that they are going to do this one tonight but they'll have four follow ups? That's OJ overkill, they're beating that bloody angle to death (with plenty of pun intended). It's been driving home so much that we totally get it.

The OJ 30 for 30 is getting ridiculous hype, tbh, ESPN is trying to get Oscar consideration by putting in theaters, too, apparently..

I've never watched the FX series, looks like some kind of joke:lol

Fabbs
06-11-2016, 08:01 PM
The OJ 30 for 30 is getting ridiculous hype, tbh, ESPN is trying to get Oscar consideration by putting in theaters, too, apparently..

This.
Travolta with some kind of botoxed face /lock jaw cast as Shapiro. GUAFB.
Travolta on the OJ FX would instead fit squarely in Behind the Candelabra.
:lol Hollywood

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2016, 08:35 PM
OJ refusing to join the boycott:lol

OJ, Dad Killer and Kobe..I wish I could spit on those niggrs, tbh..

RD2191
06-11-2016, 08:46 PM
OJ was a fukin cornball brotha. Not to mention a sociopath in the making.

TheGoldStandard
06-11-2016, 08:47 PM
OJ was a fukin cornball brotha. Not to mention a sociopath in the making.

Yup, imagine they'd have thrown CTE out there as a defense had the trial been held today

Splits
06-11-2016, 09:51 PM

How were you feeling 4 April of '68?

Caltex2
06-11-2016, 11:58 PM

It was actually pretty good and fairly balanced imho. They didn't take one side or another.

Thread
06-12-2016, 12:21 AM
How were you feeling 4 April of '68?

Like a million bucks.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2016, 09:52 AM
what was his net worth at the time?

he had to pay compensation to the deceased family about 30m

so he was dead broke after the payment? explains why he got sucked into the scheme that got him 30yrs jail...what a tool

Killakobe81
06-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Thd fx series was good ...the portrayals of marcia clark by paulson and Johnnie C by Vance is some of the best tv outside of HBO and AMC, BBC.
I tjought Travolta, Ross from friends and even Cuba all sucked or were mediocre.

This espn one is like the HBO one done a few years back ...that one black professer (Edwards) will murder Sompson's character the way hecdid them two white people.

Lol #
Harlem comparing Kobe to MJ or OJ ..
compared to those uncle Toms ...Kobe and LeBron are
Kareem and Ali.

I know Jim Brown called out Kobe a while back but his shit was refuted easily besides he is a wife beating hypocrite who was on the same path as OJ in fact Simpson followed his idol to hollywood and battering women.

daslicer
06-12-2016, 11:28 AM
what was his net worth at the time?

he had to pay compensation to the deceased family about 30m

so he was dead broke after the payment? explains why he got sucked into the scheme that got him 30yrs jail...what a tool

He avoided paying the deceased family 30 m by moving out of California to Florida. Under some law since he wasn't in the state of California they couldn't get money from him.

Pelicans78
06-12-2016, 11:39 AM

The money he made because of it was worth it tbh. He put a white face on black america which ultimately helped his get acquitted for murder.

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2016, 04:20 PM
The money he made because of it was worth it tbh. He put a white face on black america which ultimately helped his get acquitted for murder.

Of course it was worth it for OJ:lol

It's worth it for all of them from a financial standpoint..DK is a billionaire, mostly off the lives of Black youth that have died for his sneakers..

Kobe will probably approach a billion, too..

Caltex2
06-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Thd fx series was good the portrayals of marcia clark by paulson and Johnnie C by Vance is done of the best tv outside of HBO and AMC, BBC.
I tjought Travolta, Ross from friends and even Cuba all sucked or were mediocre.

This espn one is like the HBO one done a few years back ...that one black professer (Edwards) will murder Sompson's character the way hecdid them two white people.

Lol #
Harlem comparing Kobe to MJ or OJ ..
compared to those uncle Toms ...Kobe and LeBron are
Kareem and Ali.

I kmow Jim Brown called out Kobe a while back but his shit was refuted easily

I just can't see Cuba as anything except Cuba Gooding Jr. They'd have been better pulling some random actor off the street that looked like OJ, even if he sucked.

Kobe's 15 minutes of fame is up and so might be his fortune. I'll be looking for him to divorce and lose at least half any year now.

resistanze
06-12-2016, 08:58 PM

I knew OJ was a coon but that was next level shit tbh

baseline bum
06-12-2016, 09:45 PM
I knew OJ was a coon but that was next level shit tbh

I didn't watch that shit, what boycott are you talking about?

resistanze
06-13-2016, 12:18 AM
I didn't watch that shit, what boycott are you talking about?

The failed 1968 Olympics boycott, nigguh moved faster away from that movement then he did against UCLA.

Spurtacular
06-13-2016, 06:04 AM
OJ could be out on parole in 2017.

Thread
06-13-2016, 09:09 AM

I figured Barry would pardon him sometime after the first Tuesday in November.

Caltex2
06-13-2016, 01:18 PM

OMG...run!

The Gemini Method
06-13-2016, 01:24 PM
OMG...run! You're not a blonde white chick are you? You're safe. Unless you have some of his memorabilia...that would mean to harbor some concern.

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 01:32 PM
You're not a blonde white chick are you? You're safe. Unless you have some of his memorabilia...that would mean to harbor some concern.

I've got an old knife of his.

The Gemini Method
06-13-2016, 01:44 PM
I've got an old knife of his. This post is a cut above the rest...

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 01:53 PM
This post is a cut above the rest...

I'm pretty sharp.

The Gemini Method
06-13-2016, 02:04 PM
I'm pretty sharp. Don't ever lose that edge, kid. Keep stabbing at this thing called life.

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 02:10 PM
Don't ever lose that edge, kid. Keep stabbing at this thing called life.

I hear you. But trying not to lose my head at the same time.

Caltex2
06-13-2016, 03:30 PM
You're not a blonde white chick are you? You're safe. Unless you have some of his memorabilia...that would mean to harbor some concern.

Well my dad did play at USC, so he may have something OJ will want. I'll warn him and his 6'5" 300 lbs. frame.

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 03:51 PM
Well my dad did play at USC, so he may have something OJ will want. I'll warn him and his 6'5" 300 lbs. frame.

shit, he's the same size as your mom

Kawhitstorm
06-13-2016, 04:16 PM

:lmao

Thebesteva
06-15-2016, 07:23 PM
http://decider.com/2016/06/14/all-5-parts-of-o-j-made-in-america-are-going-up-on-the-espn-app-tonight/

All 5 parts uploaded to view here if you guys wanna watch.

06-16-2016, 12:47 PM

:lol

Killakobe81
06-16-2016, 01:08 PM
http://decider.com/2016/06/14/all-5-parts-of-o-j-made-in-america-are-going-up-on-the-espn-app-tonight/

All 5 parts uploaded to view here if you guys wanna watch.

Watched the first 3 really good stuff.
I am NOT saying if you lived in another big city that you cannot relate ... but to TRULY get the whole picture you almost had to be living in so cal at that time. You understand (no matter how stupid it is to burn and loot your own city) how much tensions were boiling at the time of the riots. It wasnt just Rodney King or even Latasha Harlins it was years of police chokeholds and overt racism that blew up in 1992. The police force especially the rampart division, the incompetence of Darryl gates and the passive nature of Uncle Tom Bradley all played a part in those riots. and those factors is why that jury let OJ get away with double murder.

baseline bum
06-16-2016, 01:41 PM
Watched the first 3 really good stuff.
I am NOT saying if you lived in another big city that you cannot relate ... but to TRULY get the whole picture you almost had to be living in so cal at that time. You understand (no matter how stupid it is to burn and loot your own city) how much tensions were boiling at the time of the riots. It wasnt just Rodney King or even Latasha Harlins it was years of police chokeholds and overt racism that blew up in 1992. The police force especially the rampart division, the incompetence of Darryl gates and the passive nature of Uncle Tom Bradley all played a part in those riots. and those factors is why that jury let OJ get away with double murder.

Where you in LA at the time of the riots? I heard so many crazy stories from friends who lived through them. One of my friends was going to buy a beer out on Adams and his friend who ran the store handed him a shotgun and said to climb up on the roof with him. Another friend said he saw a bunch of Crips took over a gas station in Long Beach and just started giving away free gas to everyone (of course he filled up :lol). He said everyone got scared as shit when the National Guard came in, that no one had any idea there was no ammo in any of the Guards' weapons.

Yeah, the riots are pretty understandable after all the shit CRASH had been pulling for years.

Killakobe81
06-16-2016, 01:51 PM
Where you in LA at the time of the riots? I heard so many crazy stories from friends who lived through them. One of my friends was going to buy a beer out on Adams and his friend who ran the store handed him a shotgun and said to climb up on the roof with him. Another friend said he saw a bunch of Crips took over a gas station in Long Beach and just started giving away free gas to everyone (of course he filled up :lol). He said everyone got scared as shit when the National Guard came in, that no one had any idea there was no ammo in any of the Guards' weapons.

Yeah, the riots are pretty understandable after all the shit CRASH had been pulling for years.

Ha i was not living downtown so no. I was in Northridge. But i had cousin that went to morningside, dorsey etc. They kept me up on game ...i remember this girl i was talking to we were watching itbon tv both our schools closed that day we were chatting and she broke in to tears when they bricked that truck driver ...she did not identify with the pain of the city at all mulatto girl but very sheltered ...

Thebesteva
06-16-2016, 04:33 PM

I lived in the nicer areas of LA...I just heard not to drive outside of the City where the blacks lived. We were all hoping they wouldnt be smart enough to leave their communities to come trash the nicer cities...I will never understand why they lashed out on their own city as a punishment towards 'us' so to speak. At the end we all slept like babies and they burned their own communities to the ground.

Spurtacular
06-18-2016, 08:04 PM
Just finished watching the five part series. I have a lot of takeaways I'll have to list; just bumping this for now, though.

Will Hunting
06-18-2016, 09:17 PM
I lived in the nicer areas of LA...I just heard not to drive outside of the City where the blacks lived. We were all hoping they wouldnt be smart enough to leave their communities to come trash the nicer cities...I will never understand why they lashed out on their own city as a punishment towards 'us' so to speak. At the end we all slept like babies and they burned their own communities to the ground.

:lol they didn't try to leave their communities because they knew it would have been put to bed before it ever started. If they even tried trashing the white areas you would have seen the fucking marines deployed to put it to bed.

turkish spurs fan
06-18-2016, 09:19 PM
i liked american crime story

Thread
06-18-2016, 09:24 PM
i liked american crime story

Sure, I remember. That hit hard, but, burned out quickly. I heard the production costs were prohibitive.

Killakobe81
06-19-2016, 08:39 AM
Just finished watching the five part series. I have a lot of takeaways I'll have to list; just bumping this for now, though.

One for me is Marcus Allen perjured himself under oath. Ge was fucking Nicole. Her sister, his slimy former agent (what a hypocrite) and OK himself all confirm. Allen denies it when deposed in the civil suit.
Nicole was hot in the model photos but a bit overrated tbh ...definitely not worth killing over especially with all the white women OJ was slayin' ...ha!
And that sentencing was bullshit on the kidnapping charge.
That nicca killed two white people, got away with it and that judge made him pay for it.
Make sure no one leaves means he was kidnapping?
That snitch dude was funny, fuck the code fuck OJ!

So much good stuff ...

InRareForm
06-19-2016, 09:11 AM
It was really well done. Tons of things I didn't know about.

Caltex2
06-19-2016, 06:02 PM
Goes to show that you don't really know your favorite icons on TV beyond their faux TV persona. Black men used to get lynched for things that were 1000 times not as bad as what OJ did to Nicole, or in other words what a black man did to a white woman. And even when it came out and it was obvious he was an abuser and murderer, he still got off the hook.

Spurtacular
06-19-2016, 07:25 PM
Black men used to get lynched for things that were 1000 times not as bad as what OJ did to Nicole.

So, we're told.

Caltex2
06-19-2016, 08:14 PM
So we're told? Have you ever read a book? Did you pay attention in school? Heck, there are some people who experienced Jim Crow still alive (I'm sitting near one right now), maybe they can tell you better?

30 years earlier, OJ would have been burned at the stake, literally or figuratively. When has a black man ever gotten away with what OJ did to his white wife?

Spurtacular
06-19-2016, 08:15 PM
So we're told? Have you ever read a book? Did you pay attention in school? Heck, there are some people who experienced Jim Crow (I'm sitting near one right now), maybe they can tell you better?

30 years earlier, OJ would have been burned at the stake, literally or figuratively. When has a black man ever gotten away with what OJ did to his white wife?

No, he wouldn't have.

And to answer your questions, yes I've had those classes. I've heard the exaggerations. And Jim Crow doesn't honestly make your point.

Caltex2
06-19-2016, 08:22 PM
Exaggerations? Are you a Holocost denier too? Because one way or another it happened, probably not to the level we're taught but it still did and so too did lynchings and the like (with PICTURES to back it up).

OJ would have been jailed for life if they were very nice 50-60 years ago.

RsxPiimp
07-05-2016, 09:20 PM
man, this was tragic. I actually felt bad for him, he seems like a genuine nice guy who became a victim of his own success.

daslicer
07-06-2016, 12:47 AM
man, this was tragic. I actually felt bad for him, he seems like a genuine nice guy who became a victim of his own success.

He was a sociopath. He had great charm and charisma that masked it pretty well.

Caltex2
07-06-2016, 01:19 AM
He was a sociopath. He had great charm and charisma that masked it pretty well.

As is the case with many of these celeb types. Some got mad on this board when I tried to say LeBron may not be the saint he's made out to be. 20 years ago, everyone was on Jordan's jock and had nothing but good things to say about him but now look at his rep now that a few more things are commonly known about him.

daslicer
07-06-2016, 01:59 AM
As is the case with many of these celeb types. Some got mad on this board when I tried to say LeBron may not be the saint he's made out to be. 20 years ago, everyone was on Jordan's jock and had nothing but good things to say about him but now look at his rep now that a few more things are commonly known about him.

I definitely agree. I feel that the majority of celebs behind close doors are douche-bags. Very few can remain humble and not let the fame and power get to their heads. I definitely don't believe Lebron is a saint. I have cousins that live in Cleveland and they have told me for years that he treats regular people like shit. There is also an old rumor from several years ago that he knocked up a local Cleveland reporter by the name of Sharon Reed and once the rumor came out the reporter immediately quit her job. Supposedly Lebron paid her off not to talk about their bastard kid along with paying child support. I bet you we will find out about his bastard child 20 some years from now much like people found out about Dr J's bastard daughter 20 some years later after his career was over. In general when people posses immense power there will always tend to be corruption around them.

Kawhitstorm
07-06-2016, 02:11 AM

Power hungry folks are usually scum bags in some form or manner.

Thebesteva
07-06-2016, 05:03 AM
little side note but the ending of the documentary where you hear oj crying and saying Please please remember me as the juice...I dunno how I ended up here...that's his suicide note he left for everyone as he wanted to kill himself before the bronco chase.

can it be any more obvious on how guilty he was if you have just a shred of common sense

Obstructed_View
07-06-2016, 06:46 AM

Poor guy. His success drove him to saw the head off the mother of his children with a knife.

Spurtacular
07-06-2016, 08:24 AM
little side note but the ending of the documentary where you hear oj crying and saying Please please remember me as the juice...I dunno how I ended up here...that's his suicide note he left for everyone as he wanted to kill himself before the bronco chase.

can it be any more obvious on how guilty he was if you have just a shred of common sense

Yet, three quarters of blacks denied it and cheered for him when he was acquitted. For me, that was when I learned about how they see things along racial lines. Of course, the media always countered with three quarters of whites believing he was guilty, trying to paint a picture that they just wanted a good lynching or something. Never trust the media.

Thread
07-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Yet, three quarters of blacks denied it and cheered for him when he was acquitted. For me, that was when I learned about how they see things along racial lines. Of course, the media always countered with three quarters of whites believing he was guilty, trying to paint a picture that they just wanted a good lynching or something. Never trust the media.

Spurts

Thebesteva
07-06-2016, 01:45 PM

It was very frustrating at the time to see the resent towards non blacks but to be honest...they were so fucking bitter about the centuries of poor treatment they found this as their opportunity for revenge. In some ways...did anyone cry for Rodney King or any one else? I'm the last guy to side with the black lives matter type people but they took out their frustration on these two poor innocent lives.

They just wanted to be able to say that a black man finally got away with it and we beat the LAPD. The best line in that entire documentary was that one guy that said I didnt see this as a civil rights victory...I saw it as a rich man from Brentwood getting away with murder.

Caltex2
07-06-2016, 11:10 PM

We were mad at the LAPD back then coming off the Rodney King verdict. Some were just on the bandwagon of course since other blacks wanted to see a black man beat the system but this was totally about the LAPD.

Thread
07-06-2016, 11:40 PM
We were mad at the LAPD back then coming off the Rodney King verdict. Some were just on the bandwagon of course since other blacks wanted to see a black man beat the system but this was totally about the LAPD.

They were lynching white people in the streets of Los Angeles, you asshole, you.

Splits
07-06-2016, 11:42 PM
They were lynching white people in the streets of Los Angeles, you asshole, you.

No, "they" weren't, you racist you.

Thread
07-06-2016, 11:44 PM
No, "they" weren't, you racist you.

Yeah, they were.

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 02:58 PM
The best line in that entire documentary was that one guy that said I didnt see this as a civil rights victory...I saw it as a rich man from Brentwood getting away with murder.

:lmao It was a bit of a hollow victory in the end.

I liked the fifth quarter analogy. I mean, the Vegas judge fucked OJ in the ass.

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 03:05 PM

But the officers had been tried in federal court and sent up river by then. I think the LAPD thing is a copout. The facts were pretty straight forward against OJ.

resistanze
07-07-2016, 03:34 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-white_jury

:lol Right, this is the first time you've seen justice in America along racial lines. You're either blind or incredibly uneducated about your country's history.

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 03:36 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-white_jury

:lol Right, this is the first time you've seen justice in America along racial lines. You're either blind or incredibly uneducated about your country's history.

You're giving me a mindless talking point that has a very low correlation to any argument I've made.

resistanze
07-07-2016, 03:46 PM
You're giving me a mindless talking point that has a very low correlation to any argument I've made.

Only mindless for a person who will ignore facts and historical precedence just to make silly arguments based on your already inherent biases. Moving along.

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Only mindless for a person who will ignore facts and historical precedence just to make silly arguments based on your already inherent biases. Moving along.

I really don't know what you're talking about, tbh. When you're ready to make a direct point, I'm here.

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 03:55 PM
:lmao It was a bit of a hollow victory in the end.

I liked the fifth quarter analogy. I mean, the Vegas judge fucked OJ in the ass.

I like the 5th quarter thing too...glad that happened to OJ but i hear he might get out next year?

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 03:58 PM
I like the 5th quarter thing too...glad that happened to OJ but i hear he might get out next year?

I don't like it. I think the govt should have to conduct business properly. But I understand why people are for it.

Thebesteva
07-07-2016, 05:00 PM
I don't like it. I think the govt should have to conduct business properly. But I understand why people are for it.

I meant the 5th quarter comment not what happened...however, I cant sympathize for OJ..hes a fucking moron

Chucho
07-07-2016, 05:43 PM
OJ is what every black guy wishes he was...white, like Kool, but wasn't a complete faggot. Just a sociopath that chopped up his exwife and the dude she was fucking because OJ has a notoriously small cock.

Then he ran out of money and was a common porch monkey again and had to resort to common coon crimes like robbery. Now he gets fucked in butt, not ironically and not surprisingly, just like Kool.

#blackdudebuttfucked #blacksBevil #blacksBracist #goback2africa #MLKwasApovertypimp #gladnot2Bblack

Spurtacular
07-07-2016, 11:02 PM
I meant the 5th quarter comment not what happened...however, I cant sympathize for OJ..hes a fucking moron

He chopped the head of the mother of his dumbass children while they slept in their beds. I don't sympathize with him at all when I think of it like that. I'm just saying I don't like the govt. throwing the book in one area when they fail in another. Still, the fifth quarter analogy was gangsta.

td4mvp2k
07-20-2017, 02:00 PM

Darth_Pelican
07-20-2017, 02:00 PM
The Juice is loose

illmatic
07-20-2017, 02:25 PM
I'm sure Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown's family are thrilled to pieces.

lebomb
07-20-2017, 02:45 PM
I'm sure Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown's family are thrilled to pieces.

Glove didn't fit, they had to acquit.....

:claw

Clipper Nation
07-20-2017, 02:47 PM

Clipper Nation
07-20-2017, 02:49 PM

07-20-2017, 02:49 PM
Glove didn't fit, they had to acquit.....

:claw

^Really? :lol

Trainwreck2100
07-20-2017, 06:21 PM
Good, the kidnapping charge was bullshit

Darth_Pelican
07-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Good, the kidnapping charge was bullshit

So was the acquittal of brutally murdering 2 human beings.

Silver&Black
07-20-2017, 06:40 PM

You can't say that. You'll be deemed racist.

Trainwreck2100
07-20-2017, 07:20 PM

oh no, a gold digger and her homo drug dealer, what will society do with them gone. Seriously though, yes he got away with it, but setting some dumbass precedent to tack on extra years is ludicrous.

Silver&Black
07-20-2017, 07:25 PM
oh no, a gold digger and her homo drug dealer, what will society do with them gone. Seriously though, yes he got away with it, but setting some dumbass precedent to tack on extra years is ludicrous.

What would society do with a double murderer gone?

Trainwreck2100
07-20-2017, 07:57 PM
What would society do with a double murderer *that got away with it* gone?

The same thing it would do with a gold digger and her drug dealing homo.

Fabbs
07-20-2017, 08:10 PM
Bruce Fromong promised plenty of cash for his appearance? WTF was that?

OJ's family in tears. "We can't wait to get our hands on some of that 2.7 million that our butcher will be getting from his NFL pension sniff sniff."

Fabbs
07-20-2017, 08:19 PM
OJ
“Nobody ever accused me of puling any weapon on them,” Simpson told board members, unironically. “I would never ever pull a weapon on anybody.”

:lol psychopath.

Thread
07-21-2017, 03:34 AM
OJ
“Nobody ever accused me of puling any weapon on them,” Simpson told board members, unironically. “I would never ever pull a weapon on anybody.”

:lol psychopath.

It was his shit, Fabbs.

spurraider21
07-21-2017, 04:00 AM
mark fuhrman lost the case... everybody talks about dna evidence and the stupid glove (which was blood-soaked and frozen, so naturally it shrunk), but there was no way there would be a conviction after fuhrman was cross examined

Thebesteva
07-22-2017, 11:19 AM
mark fuhrman lost the case... everybody talks about dna evidence and the stupid glove (which was blood-soaked and frozen, so naturally it shrunk), but there was no way there would be a conviction after fuhrman was cross examined

No man the case was over the minute they got a black jury. Johnny said if you even put 1 black person I'll get oj free

Thread
07-22-2017, 12:34 PM
^

StrengthAndHonor
07-22-2017, 01:25 PM
No man the case was over the minute they got a black jury. Johnny said if you even put 1 black person I'll get oj free
Not only because of their race but the pool was largely of a lower socio-economic class who lived and witnessed LAPD abuses on a near daily basis. Educated African Americans knew better.

spurraider21
07-22-2017, 05:46 PM
of course he did

Thebesteva
07-22-2017, 08:31 PM
of course he did

Bro not even video footage of OJ committing the murders would have gotten him a guilty verdict. Just watch the 30 for 30 where the juror admits we did it for revenge for the Rodney king beating and all the racial injustices they endure

Spurtacular
07-23-2017, 12:41 AM

That case was lost no matter what. Black power jurists made that whole thing a dog and pony show. One jurist even flashed a black power fist upon walking out of the courthouse.

resistanze
07-23-2017, 12:58 AM
Bro not even video footage of OJ committing the murders would have gotten him a guilty verdict. Just watch the 30 for 30 where the juror admits we did it for revenge for the Rodney king beating and all the racial injustices they endure
That's a retarded interpretation or you didn't watch it. There were several factors that got him off free, probably the biggest being that he was rich and hired the most comprehensive legal and PI team ever. Marcia Clark has come out and even admitted that, a regular black person would've been convicted, black jury or not. Only two jurors were her concern, the rest were fine until the crap with Furhman came out.

OJ's celebrity was also the reason why he was able to continually beat Nicole and threaten to murder her for years, while his mostly white circle of friends and white LAPD officers (including Fuhrman himself) turned a blind eye, despite countless police reports and calls to OJ's house.

Spurtacular
07-23-2017, 01:02 AM
That case was lost no matter what. Black power jurists made that whole thing a dog and pony show. One jurist even flashed a black power fist upon walking out of the courthouse.

Dude, was a "former" Black Panther.

https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/oj-fact-check-black-fist.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/06/22/32C15FD800000578-3526670-image-a-79_1459977510533.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/75/23/14/7523146a4cfa9ed8b254f9ad8131997d--oj-simpsons-no-regrets.jpg