RsxPiimp
06-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Daaaammmnnn

LaMarcus Bryant
06-12-2016, 11:36 AM
It was the trap event of the century

RsxPiimp
06-12-2016, 11:41 AM
Rubio said it's not yet clear what the shooter's motivations were, but that if radical Islamic beliefs were behind the shooting, "common sense tells you he specifically targeted the gay community because of the views that exist in the radical Islamic community with regard to the gay community."

DJR210
06-12-2016, 11:54 AM
New deadliest mass shooting in US history.. Virginia Tech at #2

TimDunkem
06-12-2016, 12:00 PM
The LGBT haters here must be rejoicing.

djohn2oo8
06-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Rubio said it's not yet clear what the shooter's motivations were, but that if radical Islamic beliefs were behind the shooting, "common sense tells you he specifically targeted the gay community because of the views that exist in the radical Islamic community with regard to the gay community."

Gays are hated by many different groups.

RsxPiimp
06-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Gays are hated by many different groups.

Shooter plead allegiance to Isis after he was shot

djohn2oo8
06-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Ex-wife of suspected Orlando shooter: ‘He beat me’
Quote:
The ex-wife of the 29-year-old man suspected of killing 50 people in a Orlando nightclub early Sunday said that he was violent and mentally unstable and beat her repeatedly while they were married.

The ex-wife said she met Omar Mateen online about eight years ago and decided to move to Florida and marry him.

At first, the marriage was normal, she said, but then he became abusive.

“He was not a stable person,” said the ex-wife, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because she feared for her safety in the wake of the mass shooting. “He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that.”

Mateen’s ex-wife said she was having a difficult time when she first met him and decided to move to Florida to be with him. The two married in March 2009 and moved into a 2-bedroom condominium in Fort Pierce, Fla., that Mateen’s family owned.
Quote:
“He seemed like a normal human being,” she said, adding that he wasn’t very religious and worked out at the gym often. She said in the few months they were married he gave no signs of having fallen under the sway of radical Islam. She said he owned a small-caliber handgun and worked as a guard at a nearby facility for juvenile delinquents.

“He was a very private person,” she said.

The ex-wife said her parents intervened when they learned Mateen had assaulted her. Her father confirmed the account and said that the marriage lasted only a few months.

djohn2oo8
06-12-2016, 12:07 PM

this had everything to do with being a homophobe.

RsxPiimp
06-12-2016, 12:08 PM
this had everything to do with being a homophobe.

Well that obvious :lol

djohn2oo8
06-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Well that obvious :lol

Guy was probably a closet homo. Who gets that upset over seeing dudes kiss, to the point of wanting to kill people?

z0sa
06-12-2016, 12:17 PM
My heart goes out to the dead and wounded. Imagine drinking heavily, sweating in a club packed with 300 people, being 5 minutes from walking out to your ride at last call and this shit goes down and now yourr suddenly running or even crawling for your life surrounded by wounded and dead. Just horrific.

clambake
06-12-2016, 01:16 PM
gun sales are gonna EXPLODE!

clambake
06-12-2016, 01:26 PM
trump is gonna be all over this.

lefty
06-12-2016, 01:41 PM
A former the Voice contestant was shot dead a few days ago....in Florida

Worst state ever

Robz4000
06-12-2016, 02:10 PM
It's time to ban Florida

Fabbs
06-12-2016, 02:30 PM
I really wish L.E. would not let the media announce this.
Plays right into UnIsis propaganda wishes.

IceColdBrewski
06-12-2016, 03:12 PM
LGBT community will blame homophobia. Libs will blame it all on gun owners. Neither will have the balls to put any blame on Islam or radical terrorism.

Will Hunting
06-12-2016, 03:34 PM
LGBT community will blame homophobia. Libs will blame it all on gun owners. Neither will have the balls to put any blame on Islam or radical terrorism.

:lol thinking that sitting behind your keyboard and blaming Islam takes any more "balls" than blaming homophobia or gun owners from behind your keyboard

If your balls are so big, strap up, head over to Syria and go kill some ISIS, Rambo.

06-12-2016, 03:59 PM
:lol thinking that sitting behind your keyboard and blaming Islam takes any more "balls" than blaming homophobia or gun owners from behind your keyboard

If your balls are so big, strap up, head over to Syria and go kill some ISIS, Rambo.:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
06-12-2016, 04:18 PM
I really wish L.E. would not let the media announce this.
Plays right into UnIsis propaganda wishes.
So you support secretism and not letting the American public hear the truth? Sounds a lot like the lying bitch that is HRC, tbh...

Chris
06-12-2016, 04:30 PM
They can kill 2 birds with one stone here- push the LGBT agenda while taking away our guns. Georg Hegel would be proud.

monosylab1k
06-12-2016, 04:31 PM

If your balls are so big, strap up, head over to Syria and go kill some ISIS, Rambo.

:lmao

resistanze
06-12-2016, 04:34 PM

:rollin

IceColdBrewski
06-12-2016, 04:58 PM

Struck a nerve there huh?

I served in the Armed Forces back in the 90's. How bout you? Not that it matters anyway since you completely missed the point. It has nothing to do with going to Syria to fight ISIS, and everything to do with having the balls to pull your head out of the sand.

IceColdBrewski
06-12-2016, 05:01 PM
Next comes the part where libs pretend this has nothing to do with ISIS since the shooter never had any "official ties" with them. As if there's some sort of Flintstones-type Order of the Water Buffalo Lodge initiation they have to go through before they become an official ISIS member. :lol

Spurminator
06-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Struck a nerve there huh?

I served in the Armed Forces back in the 90's. How bout you? Not that it matters anyway since you completely missed the point. It has nothing to do with going to Syria to fight ISIS, and everything to do with having the balls to pull your head out of the sand.

... and then doing what? What should we do about Muslims?

IceColdBrewski
06-12-2016, 05:15 PM

Why are you pretending to care what I think? Is my opinion going to change your mind?

BatManu20
06-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Another Radical Islamist Terrorist fucking shit up on US soil. Deadliest mass shooting in US history. I think religion in general is pretty ridiculous but Islam is literally a cancer to this planet. Yes, I understand that most Muslims are not violent people, and the religion as a whole teaches peace, but the fact that there are so many Muslims who just want to kill everyone and everything in the name of their fucked religion is disgusting. The planet would be a much better place without it. Not a fan of Christianity or Judaism wither but you don't see any extremist Christians or Jews blowing shit up and shooing innocent people.

And it's trickled into the US over the past decade-and-a-half and now it's a real problem for us. ISIS has hundreds, if not thousands of pledged supporters living legally in the US now. It's fucked. ISIS is doing exactly what they want to us, staging mass shootings in random cities across the globe and trying to strike fear into the American people. It's working. And to make it even worse, extremist Liberals are having a field day with this shit, calling for Gun Control and background checks and yada yada yada. PEOPLE and RELIGION are the problem, not guns. Good luck taking guns away from the good guys while the bad guys continue to get guns like candy bars. And as far as the Gov. trying to take our guns.. Lol try me.

BatManu20
06-12-2016, 05:28 PM
And Obama STILL refuses to mention the term "Radical Islamic Terrorism" in a single one of his public addresses.. :lol This fuckin guy will go to the grave before he slanders Islam whatsoever. He literally won't even mention the term Islam in these briefings, simply calling it "a hate crime" and "a gun problem." Fuckin noob.

monosylab1k
06-12-2016, 05:47 PM
I served in the Armed Forces back in the 90's. How bout you?

I'm guessing he was smart enough to get into college legitimately and didn't need to serve in the military before getting a free pass into a school.

~O~
06-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Living Orlando...it sure is somber out here. People have been mumbling about it and everyone is off the road and home due to paranoia.

spurtech09
06-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Living Orlando...it sure is somber out here. People have been mumbling about it and everyone is off the road and home due to paranoia.Stay safe bro.....Pray that everyone in Orlando is safe....God Bless

spurtech09
06-12-2016, 06:04 PM
Not to be disrespectful....Not into the Gay movement.....God rest those souls....May they R.I.P.

spurtech09
06-12-2016, 06:15 PM
The LGBT haters here must be rejoicing.Not time for Drama.....Yes theres people that are not for the Gay Movement...Im one of them but I don't hate Gays...I love everyone.....But at a time like this we should be praying for one another...Forgiving one another.....respecting one another....Repent forgive for are sins.....Turn away from are wicked ways and turn to Jesus Christ.....Love you Bros and sisters.......God bless....Praise the Lord Almighty Jesus Christ and All Power and Glory to God....

Spurminator
06-12-2016, 06:38 PM
Why are you pretending to care what I think? Is my opinion going to change your mind?

Is this not a message board? Why are you afraid to elaborate?

IceColdBrewski
06-12-2016, 06:54 PM
I'm guessing he was smart enough to get into college legitimately and didn't need to serve in the military before getting a free pass into a school.

I wonder if those types still feel smarter when they see veterans getting hired/promoted over them after college because of their military experience instead of just four years of book learnin?

And there's no such thing as free pass into a school while going through the Military. Uncle Sam makes sure you earn every penny of it, and then some.

HI-FI
06-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Another Radical Islamist Terrorist fucking shit up on US soil. Deadliest mass shooting in US history. I think religion in general is pretty ridiculous but Islam is literally a cancer to this planet. Yes, I understand that most Muslims are not violent people, and the religion as a whole teaches peace, but the fact that there are so many Muslims who just want to kill everyone and everything in the name of their fucked religion is disgusting. The planet would be a much better place without it. Not a fan of Christianity or Judaism wither but you don't see any extremist Christians or Jews blowing shit up and shooing innocent people.

And it's trickled into the US over the past decade-and-a-half and now it's a real problem for us. ISIS has hundreds, if not thousands of pledged supporters living legally in the US now. It's fucked. ISIS is doing exactly what they want to us, staging mass shootings in random cities across the globe and trying to strike fear into the American people. It's working. And to make it even worse, extremist Liberals are having a field day with this shit, calling for Gun Control and background checks and yada yada yada. PEOPLE and RELIGION are the problem, not guns. Good luck taking guns away from the good guys while the bad guys continue to get guns like candy bars. And as far as the Gov. trying to take our guns.. Lol try me.
yeah i've never understood why liberals turn into huge semen shields for Islam, especially the shills on this site. even the Muslims on here like lefty and ghazi don't try to defend their brothers in arms as badly as the liberals imo.

IceColdBrewski
06-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Is this not a message board? Why are you afraid to elaborate?

You got me. I'm afraid. Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight if I manage to remember all the terrifying questions that some yahoo on a message board was asking me. Scary stuff.

Give it up. I already know the game you're trying to play. Sorry, but you're not that clever.

UZER
06-12-2016, 07:17 PM
yeah i've never understood why liberals turn into huge semen shields for Islam, especially the shills on this site. even the Muslims on here like lefty and ghazi don't try to defend their brothers in arms as badly as the liberals imo.

But come down like hammers on someone who won't sell someone else a cake.

Spurminator
06-12-2016, 07:21 PM
You got me. I'm afraid. Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight if I manage to remember all the terrifying questions that some yahoo on a message board was asking me. Scary stuff.

Give it up. I already know the game you're trying to play. Sorry, but you're not that clever.

Game? You're paranoid.

I mean, all you have to do is elaborate on your position that we are hiding our heads in the sand by not naming the right enemy. Surely there are tangible and specific consequences to our homeland security because of liberals not having the balls to blame Islam.

So let's blame Islam. This is the fault of Muslims. How do we hold them accountable and make sure this kind of attack doesn't happen again?

Spurminator
06-12-2016, 07:23 PM

You seem like you have some ideas about what we should do about Muslims, maybe you could elaborate since ICB won't.

baseline bum
06-12-2016, 07:55 PM

I hate that fucking shit. It's always funny seeing his guests get butthurt when Bill Maher starts talking about how shitty Islam is on his show.

Big Dog
06-12-2016, 07:58 PM
It's all in the agenda

DMC
06-12-2016, 08:01 PM
I hate that fucking shit. It's always funny seeing his guests get butthurt when Bill Maher starts talking about how shitty Islam is on his show.
When Hitch was alive.. he would go apeshit on Islam and piss everyone off.

DMC
06-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Dude would have had more success if he said "I represent Donald Trump" before dying. Saying he's with Isis, if he even said that, was just some bullshit last plea for relevancy since he was killing far left liberals who would pull every soldier out of the middle east if it were up to them.

baseline bum
06-12-2016, 08:08 PM
When Hitch was alive.. he would go apeshit on Islam and piss everyone off.

Dawkins too. Man does he shit all over Islam in The God Delusion.

baseline bum
06-12-2016, 08:12 PM
Although the funniest Dawkins moment was when Ted Haggard blew up in an interview with him a few months before we found out Teddy liked male prostitutes.

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Blood Donors Needed After Orlando Gay Club Shooting, But Queer Men Are BannedThe FDA legally prohibits donations from men who have sex with men.
06/12/2016 12:50 pm ET | Updated 7 hours ago

IceColdBrewski
06-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Game?

Yes, game. The same stupid game of 20 questions that chumpdumper used to play whenever he got upset at the direction a topic was going, so that he could either steer the subject down the path HE wanted it to go, or claim people were "scared" when they didn't want to play his game and frustrate them into losing interest in the topic altogether.

At least with him it was original though. You can't even come up with your own shtick. Like I said, you're not that clever.

Spurminator
06-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Yes, game. The same stupid game of 20 questions that chumpdumper used to play whenever he got upset at the direction a topic was going, so that he could either steer the subject down the path HE wanted it to go, or claim people were "scared" when they didn't want to play his game and frustrate them into losing interest in the topic altogether.

At least with him it was original though. You can't even come up with your own shtick. Like I said, you're not that clever.

"Stop trying to have a discussion with me on a discussion board! I came here to submit my opinions into a void without being asked to expound on them. I'm not going to play your clever 'dialogue' game."

Clearly you have weak convictions, but if it bothers you so much I won't victimize you anymore with my lofty expectations that you are actually able to justify them like an adult.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2016, 09:25 PM
b4 u blame race and gender, why isnt anyone asking why and how this clown by-pass all security checks yet can buy that assault rifle?

seems like the gun seller dont give a shit as long he/she makes a sale...

SpursforSix
06-12-2016, 09:32 PM
b4 u blame race and gender, why isnt anyone asking why and how this clown by-pass all security checks yet can buy that assault rifle?

seems like the gun seller dont give a shit as long he/she makes a sale...

I'm not sure the gun seller can do anything. He submits the data and the guy is approved or not. I don't think he can refuse to sell someone a gun because he looks Muslim. It's not like a cake.

~O~
06-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Heard the count went up to 59.

redzero
06-12-2016, 09:48 PM
I would like to see some security cam footage of this. Damn, I guess everybody was bottlenecking the exits and being picked off.

Pelicans78
06-12-2016, 10:02 PM

:lol That line had me cracking up .

lefty
06-12-2016, 10:04 PM
:lol so a Muslim kills poor gays during election campaign
:lol what a coincidence
:lol Trump surely doesn't have the money to make this happen, does he?

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2016, 10:31 PM
I'm not sure the gun seller can do anything. He submits the data and the guy is approved or not. I don't think he can refuse to sell someone a gun because he looks Muslim. It's not like a cake.

Well he can still refused to sell the gun even if the buyer passes all the security checks... cause they know if they dont sell it to them, they will g o purchase it somewhere else, and thats 1 loss sale for the seller...

anyway wasnt there a legislation that failed to go through earlier in the year stopping people on watch list from purchasing a gun? lol

anyway seems like the govt doesnt care, they just allow it to happen so they can beg the taxman for more money for more policy warmongering...

SpursforSix
06-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Well he can still refused to sell the gun even if the buyer passes all the security checks... cause they know if they dont sell it to them, they will g o purchase it somewhere else, and thats 1 loss sale for the seller...

anyway wasnt there a legislation that failed to go through earlier in the year stopping people on watch list from purchasing a gun? lol

anyway seems like the govt doesnt care, they just allow it to happen so they can beg the taxman for more money for more policy warmongering...

If the guy passed the check, why would seller refuse to sell him a gun?

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2016, 10:36 PM
If the guy passed the check, why would seller refuse to sell him a gun?

cause a sale is a sale right? as long the seller makes a sale and makes his commission, they dont give a shit who they selling it too....

Xevious
06-12-2016, 10:37 PM
So this kid was a US citizen, correct? His ties to ISIS were probably through the internet only. His firearms were bought legally as far as I know. So what is the take away here? How do you combat ISIS or homegrown radical Islamic terrorism like this?

SpursforSix
06-12-2016, 10:43 PM
cause a sale is a sale right? as long the seller makes a sale and makes his commission, they dont give a shit who they selling it too....

You're a bozo.

SpursforSix
06-12-2016, 10:44 PM
So this kid was a US citizen, correct? His ties to ISIS were probably through the internet only. His firearms were bought legally as far as I know. So what is the take away here? How do you combat ISIS or homegrown radical Islamic terrorism like this?

Like TDMVPPOY said...refuse to sell them the guns.

redzero
06-12-2016, 11:07 PM
:lol so a Muslim kills poor gays during election campaign
:lol what a coincidence
:lol Trump surely doesn't have the money to make this happen, does he?

Pure and total conjecture.

Xevious
06-12-2016, 11:49 PM
Like TDMVPPOY said...refuse to sell them the guns.

Refuse to sell who guns?

StrengthAndHonor
06-13-2016, 12:10 AM
The gun laws should be toughened for Military type weapons. They should be obtainable, but with a higher degree of background and interviews.
Outlawing the guns is not an option. We just need to keep them away from recent immigrants and those that are under the FBI watch list.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2016, 12:44 AM
Refuse to sell who guns?

doesnt matter if t he shooter was on the suspect watch lists, at the end of the day the business owner/seller like any other business can refuse to sell items base on the buyers characteristics or find them fishy in the store can always refuse to do a transaction, but they didnt cause clown needs to make a sale to make ends meet...

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2016, 12:47 AM
The gun laws should be toughened for Military type weapons. They should be obtainable, but with a higher degree of background and interviews.
Outlawing the guns is not an option. We just need to keep them away from recent immigrants and those that are under the FBI watch list.

if u sell it, there should be a harsh penalty if used wrongfully whether ur brainwashed or under any influence, punishment should be have their whole family lineage euthanized ....

Xevious
06-13-2016, 01:00 AM
doesnt matter if t he shooter was on the suspect watch lists, at the end of the day the business owner/seller like any other business can refuse to sell items base on the buyers characteristics or find them fishy in the store can always refuse to do a transaction, but they didnt cause clown needs to make a sale to make ends meet...
Maybe I missed something, but how was he fishy? His skin was brown? At the end of the day, if it is legal to sell a product to somebody, you can't expect them to not make the sale. Now you can argue that the law needs to change and that he shouldn't have been able to purchase a gun while on the watch list... but it's easy enough to buy a gun illegally in this country also.

In any case, I ask again what the takeaway is? How to we combat ISIS from recruiting people via the internet, if that is really what happened (and this wasn't just some random unstable asshole). This kid was on the FBI watchlist and still pulled off the deadliest shooting in US history. So what now? Everybody has access to the internet through multiple sources.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2016, 01:30 AM
Maybe I missed something, but how was he fishy? His skin was brown? At the end of the day, if it is legal to sell a product to somebody, you can't expect them to not make the sale. Now you can argue that the law needs to change and that he shouldn't have been able to purchase a gun while on the watch list... but it's easy enough to buy a gun illegally in this country also.

In any case, I ask again what the takeaway is? How to we combat ISIS from recruiting people via the internet, if that is really what happened (and this wasn't just some random unstable asshole). This kid was on the FBI watchlist and still pulled off the deadliest shooting in US history. So what now? Everybody has access to the internet through multiple sources.

well thats the difference between being able to purchased a military semi auto rifle legitimately and buying one on the blackmarket, who is going to sell him one on the blackmarket?

oh crap
06-13-2016, 02:17 AM
happens on a regular basis. black market isn't an industry for no reason.

z0sa
06-13-2016, 03:55 AM
Game? You're paranoid.

I mean, all you have to do is elaborate on your position that we are hiding our heads in the sand by not naming the right enemy. Surely there are tangible and specific consequences to our homeland security because of liberals not having the balls to blame Islam.

So let's blame Islam. This is the fault of Muslims. How do we hold them accountable and make sure this kind of attack doesn't happen again?

Like all neoliberals, you refuse to make any distinction between radical muslims - of which ISIS is only a part - and the rest of Islam. It is ok saying hey, we cant blame all Muslims for this. It is not ok ignoring the ugly part of their religion that has caused the deaths of thousands of Americans, on US soil, in multiple different attacks from completely unrelated sources.

You and other neoliberals' staunch refusal to make any distinction or discuss the issues radical Muslims pose on american soil - including the non violent ones - indirectly contributes both to the anti Muslim sentiments many Americans feel as well terrorism itself via enabling.

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 07:36 AM
Like all neoliberals, you refuse to make any distinction between radical muslims - of which ISIS is only a part - and the rest of Islam. It is ok saying hey, we cant blame all Muslims for this. It is not ok ignoring the ugly part of their religion that has caused the deaths of thousands of Americans, on US soil, in multiple different attacks from completely unrelated sources.

You and other neoliberals' staunch refusal to make any distinction or discuss the issues radical Muslims pose on american soil - including the non violent ones - indirectly contributes both to the anti Muslim sentiments many Americans feel as well terrorism itself via enabling.

Making a distinction between Muslims and radical Islam is the entire point. It's not the "neoliberals" who tend to smirk and rush to point out, "Oh, big surprise, the shooter's a Muslim."

Will Hunting
06-13-2016, 08:11 AM

I like how the question was completely dodged here :lol

For the record, it's clear to me that this attack was at least partially caused by Islamic extremism, but that doesn't stop me from laughing at conservatives who think they're somehow helping solve the problem but writing on a message board that this was caused by extremism.

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2016, 08:50 AM
And Obama STILL refuses to mention the term "Radical Islamic Terrorism" in a single one of his public addresses.. :lol This fuckin guy will go to the grave before he slanders Islam whatsoever. He literally won't even mention the term Islam in these briefings, simply calling it "a hate crime" and "a gun problem." Fuckin noob.

What difference does that make? What is that going to do exactly? Is it going to stop crazy people from getting guns? No. Is it going to make the shootings stop? No. Do you think the next time a shooter wants to go kill people he's going to stop and think "hmmmm, Obama is going to call me a radical islamic terrorist if I do this. Maybe I should think twice about this". It's so dumb people think something as stupid as a fuckin label means anything.

CavsSuperFan
06-13-2016, 09:06 AM
It will be impossible to make sense of this horrible tragedy….But I think most of us can agree that Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi is nice to look at…

http://www.kbhomesleak.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/pambondisa.png

Fabbs
06-13-2016, 09:39 AM
I'd like to see hackers galore hired by US Gov.
Search the internet 24/7 shutting down sites that have the Radical Islam terrorist babble.

Spur|n|Austin
06-13-2016, 10:47 AM
Predictable cesspool of a thread

z0sa
06-13-2016, 11:15 AM
Making a distinction between Muslims and radical Islam is the entire point. It's not the "neoliberals" who tend to smirk and rush to point out, "Oh, big surprise, the shooter's a Muslim."

... no shit. That's kind of the point. You are a neoliberal, one of these New Democrat types who will keep being intellectually dishonest by being surprised Muslims *gasp* have a significantly large radical population which kills people and hates American society. You cant or wont make a distinction and thus, are a major barrier against our society moving forward towards a realistic solution that absolves moderate and liberal Muslims at large while rightfully placing some pressure on more conservative, radical leaning types. The irony and hypocrisy so many having zero problem making this distinction with christian bubbas and bible thumpers.

Will Hunting
06-13-2016, 11:17 AM
Some people ITT clearly have no idea what the term neo liberal means.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

z0sa
06-13-2016, 11:21 AM
Some people ITT clearly have no idea what the term neo liberal means.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

It has taken on a different meaning in context of the Clinton era Democrats and onwards. I use neoliberal, new democrat and Clintonian interchangeably and it is more a reflection of the neocon label, and how so many democrats mirror neocons in many ways they may not even be aware of, than anything.

Will Hunting
06-13-2016, 11:27 AM
It has taken on a different meaning in context of the Clinton era Democrats and onwards. I use neoliberal, new democrat and Clintonian interchangeably and it is more a reflection of the neocon label, and how so many democrats mirror neocons in many ways they may not even be aware of, than anything.

:lol I'm curious when this "different meaning" was taken on and who exactly is using it.

z0sa
06-13-2016, 11:30 AM
:lol I'm curious when this "different meaning" was taken on and who exactly is using it.

Ok

leemajors
06-13-2016, 12:07 PM
I'd like to see hackers galore hired by US Gov.
Search the internet 24/7 shutting down sites that have the Radical Islam terrorist babble.

they can't hire them, they all smoke pot :lmao

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 04:14 PM
... no shit. That's kind of the point. You are a neoliberal, one of these New Democrat types who will keep being intellectually dishonest by being surprised Muslims *gasp* have a significantly large radical population which kills people and hates American society. You cant or wont make a distinction and thus, are a major barrier against our society moving forward towards a realistic solution that absolves moderate and liberal Muslims at large while rightfully placing some pressure on more conservative, radical leaning types. The irony and hypocrisy so many having zero problem making this distinction with christian bubbas and bible thumpers.

What are you talking about? I just made the distinction and you're telling me I won't make the distinction. :lol

What are we failing to do with regards to radical Muslims and terror groups that you believe will prevent attacks like the Orlando shooting, and how does liberal (or "neoliberal") policy get in the way of that, specifically?

Will Hunting
06-13-2016, 06:47 PM
What are you talking about? I just made the distinction and you're telling me I won't make the distinction. :lol

What are we failing to do with regards to radical Muslims and terror groups that you believe will prevent attacks like the Orlando shooting, and how does liberal (or "neoliberal") policy get in the way of that, specifically?

I want to hear him talk more about how those damn neoliberals like Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher aren't being hard enough on ISIS :lmao

z0sa
06-13-2016, 06:58 PM

Im seeing you asking what will change if we blame Muslims, ie anything but making a distinction and completely dodging any real discussion about the its radical conservative adherents. Nice try though.

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Im seeing you asking what will change if we blame Muslims, ie anything but making a distinction and completely dodging any real discussion about the its radical conservative adherents. Nice try though.

Seriously, WTF?

I specifically said *radical Muslims.*

Apparently you can't make the distinction, I don't know how else this could be so difficult.

z0sa
06-13-2016, 07:37 PM
Game? You're paranoid.

Not a radical Muslim to be found.

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Here I am TRYING to have a "real" discussion on a public discussion board, and all I'm getting are accusations of not wanting to have a real discussion, or of "playing games."

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Not a radical Muslim to be found.

It would be helpful for you to follow the prior posts in that discussion to see how I reached that post.

z0sa
06-13-2016, 07:43 PM

Your one post before the last post I quoted. You never mentioned anything about radical islam, or made any distinction, in this entire thread.

We now see how extremely intellectually dishonest you are, and how like i predicted, you refuse any realistic discourse.

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 07:45 PM
Your one post before the last post I quoted. You never mentioned anything about radical islam, or made any distinction, in this entire thread.

I didn't mention radical Islam because the comment I was replying to didn't mention radical Islam.

z0sa
06-13-2016, 07:46 PM

I didn't mention radical Islam because the comment I was replying to didn't mention radical Islam.

:lmao :lmao

djohn2oo8
06-13-2016, 07:47 PM
http://gawker.com/orlando-shooter-was-reportedly-a-regular-at-pulse-and-h-1781920316

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 07:51 PM
We now see how extremely intellectually dishonest you are, and how like i predicted, you refuse any realistic discourse.

SOOO melodramatic... I am specifically asking you for discourse about liberal failures with regard to fighting radical Islam and all you've done is accuse me of not wanting to talk about that very thing.

I'm not going to get into a boring Chump-vs-Avante back and forth with you, either you want to talk about it or you don't.

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 07:52 PM
:lmao :lmao

:lmao You won't quote the post I was replying to.

I await the real discourse you say you want.

z0sa
06-13-2016, 07:57 PM
Lol busted being a liar, then lies some more, then compares hinself to chumpdumper and me to avante as if he isnt the Avante here.

Spurminator
06-13-2016, 08:00 PM
Now I'm just confused. Are you ESL and I wasn't aware? How are your reading comprehension skills so poor?

z0sa
06-13-2016, 08:00 PM
Seriously, WTF?

I specifically said *radical Muslims.*

Apparently you can't make the distinction, I don't know how else this could be so difficult.

Truth rating: pants on fire.

z0sa
06-13-2016, 08:03 PM
Now I'm just confused. Are you ESL and I wasn't aware? How are your reading comprehension skills so poor?

Lol and just like Avante, once caught lying outright you call scorebiard anyway and start tryibg to bully and laugh at people.

StrengthAndHonor
06-13-2016, 09:16 PM
http://gawker.com/orlando-shooter-was-reportedly-a-regular-at-pulse-and-h-1781920316
Holy crap

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2016, 09:53 PM
everybody knows the neos want to push this as a sex/terrorist issue and not a guns issue cause its all elections now....

dunno how big is the nra club, but how much do they donate to parties?

djohn2oo8
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
Holy crap

A former classmate of Omar Mateen’s 2006 police academy class said he believed Mateen was gay, saying Mateen once asked him out.