PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Will Draymond be allowed to celebrate the championship with his teammates?

UNT Eagles 2016
06-12-2016, 02:17 PM
This type of suspension is historically unprecedented... for the team about to win an NBA Championship in the Finals? Never happened before in the history of the NBA.

Will the NBA at least be kind enough to let Green sit on the bench in the 4th quarter or at least late in the 4th in time for the final buzzer to ring and Green to celebrate and be at the championship ceremony with his teammates? The NBA can't be so cruel as to telling him he can't be a part of the championship and trophy presentation with his teammates that he has shared and been such a large part of the entire experience with all season...

#FuckLeBitch
#2*–5
#really1.5–5.5

lmbebo
06-12-2016, 02:31 PM
I'd say no. Rules are rules. But Silver didn't hesitate to back down on suspending him earlier. Green forced there hand on this. He's earned enough flagrants to warrant the suspension. He's earned what he deserves. Let him sit at home.

nickdakoolkat
06-12-2016, 02:36 PM
If I'm the warriors I wouldn't participate in any cerimony if green isn't allowed. Fuck the nba, and just go party somewhere else

UNT Eagles 2016
06-12-2016, 02:42 PM
If I'm the warriors I wouldn't participate in any cerimony if green isn't allowed. Fuck the nba, and just go party somewhere else
I'm expecting y'all to "quietly" throw game 5 and then win by 20+ in game 6

side note, if I were Kerr, I'd go full Popovich and start Clark, Looney, McAdoo, Rush and Barbosa. Only dress Varejao, Speights and Bogut for the bench. Everyone else (including Green) spends the evening and bonds at the most expensive fine dining restaurant at the Fisherman's Wharf, sponsored by the franchise.

K...
06-12-2016, 03:01 PM
The can always waive the rule. I bet he's ready to join them around the time they were selling our shit. Draymond is their shit

Trainwreck2100
06-12-2016, 03:55 PM
they couldn't beat the nuggets without green. Cavs are gonna win this one easily

UNT Eagles 2016
06-12-2016, 04:06 PM
they couldn't beat the nuggets without green. Cavs are gonna win this one easily
Was on the road but yeah Green is the glue that makes all the elite jump shooters and the defenders stick.

Raven
06-12-2016, 04:08 PM
hopefully not.

DMC
06-12-2016, 05:10 PM
I think the Warriors still win this game.

lol mouthbreather.

Spurtacular
06-13-2016, 06:56 AM

Dumb

I'm expecting y'all to "quietly" throw game 5 and then win by 20+ in game 6

& Dumber.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2016, 08:13 AM
Nope.. See ya at the parade..

Fabbs
06-13-2016, 08:21 AM
nutshot apologists
Yep.

Will Gaymond be allowed to CBT all of his phaggot defenders?
They'll line up, apparently.

Arcadian
06-13-2016, 02:05 PM
:lol Nope. Maybe in the locker room, but he'll miss out on the court celebration, which has to be the most thrilling part.

:lmao Perfect season tarnished because he acted like a faggot...bitch deserves it

K...
06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/16151747/draymond-green-golden-state-warriors-suspended-game-5-nba-finals-cleveland-cavaliers

He'll be next door pretending to like baseball, then he'll sneakthrough a secret tunnel and punch the kings nuts again

Caltex2
06-13-2016, 03:36 PM
Pretending to like baseball? You mean like half the stadium?

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 03:44 PM
He needs to be allowed to celebrate. And during the celebration, he needs to start kicking his teammates in the nuts. And Kerr.
Then he can say it's just something he does to everyone.

resistanze
06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
Pretending to like baseball? You mean like half the stadium?

:lol

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2016, 04:10 PM
:lol Nope. Maybe in the locker room, but he'll miss out on the court celebration, which has to be the most thrilling part.

:lmao Perfect season tarnished because he acted like a faggot...bitch deserves it

I doubt it. Draymond doesn't give a fuck and he can serve another game suspension next year for breaking that rule. If the Warriors win the title tonight don't be surprised to see DG pull this shit.....

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8078/nlShA1.gif

Spurs9
06-13-2016, 04:54 PM
:lol fitting since Todays NBA :lol is modern WWE

K...
06-13-2016, 05:22 PM
I doubt it. Draymond doesn't give a fuck and he can serve another game suspension next year for breaking that rule. If the Warriors win the title tonight don't be surprised to see DG pull this shit.....

If you read the article there is a literal under ground tunnel between the baseball stadium and the arena. Except to see dray shotgun on a golf cart vwooping it up like he just won the lottery.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-13-2016, 05:22 PM

The violation of the "can't be in the arena when suspended" rule doesn't even warrant a suspension. The standard fine has always been $2,000, though NBA officials have said it could be doubled in this case because it is the NBA Finals. Still, they can't really suspend him for it (not even for next year, not even for the preseason) unless he actually provokes someone on the Cavs/refs or runs onto the court during some altercation. The most they can do is fine him. And to a mega-millionaire like DG, even $4,000 or hell $10,000 is chicken feed considering you never know when you may get to be a part of another NBA championship celebration as a player.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-13-2016, 05:23 PM
If you read the article there is a literal under ground tunnel between the baseball stadium and the arena. Except to see dray shotgun on a golf cart vwooping it up like he just won the lottery.

if the Warriors are up big in the second half, expect him to show up in some comedic fashion sometime around the 9 minute mark of the 4th quarter. The cops better stay the fuck away from him if they value their testicles.

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2016, 05:29 PM
The violation of the "can't be in the arena when suspended" rule doesn't even warrant a suspension. The standard fine has always been $2,000, though NBA officials have said it could be doubled in this case because it is the NBA Finals. Still, they can't really suspend him for it (not even for next year, not even for the preseason) unless he actually provokes someone on the Cavs/refs or runs onto the court during some altercation. The most they can do is fine him. And to a mega-millionaire like DG, even $4,000 or hell $10,000 is chicken feed considering you never know when you may get to be a part of another NBA championship celebration as a player.

That punishment ain't shit. He'll be there for sure then :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
06-13-2016, 06:02 PM
That punishment ain't shit. He'll be there for sure then :lol

Exactly, you only live once and you don't know if you'll ever celebrate a championship again, anything can happen, injuries to a Splash Brother, Durant joins the Cavs/Spurs, Kerr's back breaks and he suddenly dies, etc. DG could make that money back in one hour's worth of shoe commercials.

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Exactly, you only live once and you don't know if you'll ever celebrate a championship again, anything can happen, injuries to a Splash Brother, Durant joins the Cavs/Spurs, Kerr's back breaks and he suddenly dies, etc. DG could make that money back in one hour's worth of shoe commercials.

Not only celebrate but celebrate with your home crowd.

LakerHater
06-13-2016, 06:58 PM
Idiots

Spurs9
06-13-2016, 08:01 PM

Especially since they make millions for winning the finals plus 10s of millions in endorsements.

http://moneynation.com/how-much-money-players-make-win-nba-finals/

Caltex2
06-13-2016, 09:24 PM

Hopefully there isn't an earthquake. :wakeup

HI-FI
06-13-2016, 09:25 PM
So will Green show up in the background wearing Fubu?

TampaDude
06-13-2016, 10:16 PM
It occurs to me that if the Warriors win the title tonight, Game 5 is over, so Green's suspension should be over as well, and he should be allowed to celebrate with his teammates. I'll bet he's nearby, waiting for the victory.