PDA

View Full Version : Vids of Bertans and Hanga in Euro league final four

wildbill2u
06-12-2016, 02:57 PM
http://projectspurs.com/2016-articles/film-study-bertans-hanga-vs-fenerbahce-istanbul-in-euroleague-final-four.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=film-study-bertans-hanga-vs-fenerbahce-istanbul-in-euroleague-final-four

Didn't show much in these games. Doubt they are Spur prospects unless they display more skills in SL

BackHome
06-12-2016, 09:31 PM
👎🏼

T Park
06-13-2016, 02:27 AM
Bertans has been labled as the next Kyle Korver, so yeah, go ahead and shit on him..

wildbill2u
06-13-2016, 03:38 PM
You'd think he would show better under the pressure of the final four playoffs. I hope he's as good as Korver, but it all depends on who put that label on him, doesn't it? Somebody posted that the Spurs were going to make him an offer so we'll see I suppose.

Obstructed_View
06-13-2016, 03:46 PM
Bertans has been labled as the next Kyle Korver, so yeah, go ahead and shit on him..

That was NBAdraft.net, and the actual comparison said: "Austin Daye/Kyle Korver" and they said he can't rebound, dribble, drive or play defense, and that he takes questionable shots. Maybe people are okay suggesting that he show something in summer league before you completely suck his dick.

TheGoldStandard
06-13-2016, 03:48 PM
That was NBAdraft.net, and the actual comparison said: "Austin Daye/Kyle Korver" and they said he can't rebound, dribble, drive or play defense, and that he takes questionable shots. Maybe people are okay suggesting that he show something in summer league before you completely suck his dick.

:pop: Can't dribble, rebound, drive or play defense? but has he gotten over himself? I smell 25 minutes a game.

Obstructed_View
06-13-2016, 03:49 PM
:pop: Can't dribble, rebound, drive or play defense? but has he gotten over himself? I smell 25 minutes a game.

Starting center for sure.

TheGoldStandard
06-13-2016, 03:50 PM
Starting center for sure.

:pop: Might even run him at the point. Hybrid Point/Center

Hoops Czar
06-13-2016, 03:52 PM

Well, he looks like the next Steve Novak.