PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good dating website?

Ghazi
06-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Been in a dating drought lately, any good dating websites? Any good ones for Middle Easterners? Someone help the Ghazi out.

monosylab1k
06-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Have you apologized for Orlando yet?

Ghazi
06-12-2016, 05:08 PM
:lol

Ghazi
06-12-2016, 05:09 PM
but for real, any tips... anybody... anybody #gettingthirsty

SpursforSix
06-12-2016, 05:14 PM
but for real, any tips... anybody... anybody #gettingthirsty

Well...I found your mom through muslimbuttwhoremoms.com. Not really for dating per se.

Ghazi
06-12-2016, 05:20 PM
SIGH... real answers appreciated.

BatManu20
06-12-2016, 05:30 PM
A simple Google search would render you better results than anything you're going to get here.

SpursforSix
06-12-2016, 05:39 PM
SIGH... real answers appreciated.

Alright. I actually found her on Backpage.com.

HI-FI
06-12-2016, 05:42 PM
:lol

Chris
06-12-2016, 05:46 PM
You'll never be lonely at FarmersOnly dot com

Trainwreck2100
06-12-2016, 05:49 PM

I just wanted to say, that i appreciate you

DJR210
06-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Backpage

sook
06-12-2016, 05:52 PM
tinder has likely fallen off in the hookup dept, but it's probably your best bet.

baseline bum
06-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Probably backpage as long as you're not AA

DMC
06-12-2016, 08:05 PM
I say something off the cuff about Orlando and it gets deleted. Obviously the caring time was pretty short on this one.

CavsSuperFan
06-13-2016, 09:25 AM
Truth in advertising...

Him- Outgoing, adventurous, humble, looking for a gal who I can pamper…I cry every time I watch The Notebook…

Reality- Lazy over weight couch potato that drinks beer eats chips, watches pawn stars & UFC all weekend…Make me a ham samich woman!

Her- The girl next door, happy, fun, loves to pamper my man & watch football with him after church on Sundays…

Reality- I used to be those things until I turned 40, got fat & spend every waking hour complaining…Pick up something to eat on your way home from work! The maid came today & I do not want to dirty the kitchen !

lebomb
06-13-2016, 09:26 AM
Been in a dating drought lately, any good dating websites? Any good ones for Middle Easterners? Someone help the Ghazi out.

Iblowu.com

apalisoc_9
06-13-2016, 09:33 AM
Tinder or POF.

Tinder for college girls.

POF is garbage though. Only girls that would messge me back there are overweight bitches or used up mums. Easy creampie if you wanted though.

Both dependant on location.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2016, 10:58 AM
Well...I found your mom through muslimbuttwhoremoms.com. Not really for dating per se.

:lol...did you put that pork sausage in her ass....

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2016, 10:58 AM
I say something off the cuff about Orlando and it gets deleted. Obviously the caring time was pretty short on this one.

We have a gay mod running around :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2016, 10:59 AM
Probably backpage as long as you're not AA

:lol them nasty whores doing niggas a favor.....std laced hookers:lol

daslicer
06-13-2016, 11:52 AM
Craigslist is surprisingly pretty good for hook ups.

RD2191
06-13-2016, 12:14 PM
Stay away from free sites. All they attract is moms and whales with unrealistic standards for men. If you're serious about dating then match is your best bet. Imo.

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 12:37 PM
Stay away from free sites. All they attract is moms and whales with unrealistic standards for men. If you're serious about dating then match is your best bet. Imo.

I met your mom through badgervag.com. It was a free sight.

Funny story...a couple of years later, I was perusing the women on hammertoes.com and saw her again. But I didn't request a date that time.

RD2191
06-13-2016, 12:50 PM
I met your mom through badgervag.com. It was a free sight.

Funny story...a couple of years later, I was perusing the women on hammertoes.com and saw her again. But I didn't request a date that time.

Pay me child support you piece of shit.

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 01:20 PM
Pay me child support you piece of shit.

Oh...I didn't actually fuck her. I paid her to let me watch her and my dog make love.
Admittedly a dark time in my life.

Findog
06-13-2016, 01:50 PM
bumble

Chris
06-13-2016, 04:33 PM

Ghost mod got butt-hurt. It happens when a bit of truth gets leaked out on this site. I've had threads deleted and thread titles edited for their amusement.

DMC
06-13-2016, 04:49 PM
Ghost mod got butt-hurt. It happens when a bit of truth gets leaked out on this site. I've had threads deleted and thread titles edited for their amusement.
You can go find threads with "faggot" in the title and yet you'll get your thread deleted or edited if you use the term. I got edited in the post itself for saying it, and two threads down it was in the thread title.

wwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmmbbbbuuuulllAAAAAA AAAAAAnnnnccceeeeeee

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2016, 10:10 AM
SpursforSix just probably get banned for being such a dumb troll in so many threads like this. Serious question deserves a serious answer, Ghazi. Ignore the trolls.

So anyways:

OKC - going the way of the dodo. Stereotypically good for better matching but tougher to get responses. Free of charge, you get to read all their personality, lifestyle, ideology, psychological and "situational" questions that they've answered -- some girls have answered 160+ pages worth of those questions, it's crazy. The site has changed quite a bit and the interface is no longer so popular with most, and consequently there are generally less users on there than other leading dating sites. One advantage is you see when the last person was online to the minute, unlike POF and most dating sites. Was much better early in the 2010s until about 2013. Pictures can be hard to get to, messaging interface is painful scrolling if you ever have any long messages or a lot of messages... I don't really recommend it.

POF - a decent bet for meeting a wide variety of females, but even so don't expect too high of a response rate because it's still a free dating site with women with unrealistic expectations. You likely will get more info based on the person's profile, but you can't read their match questions without paying. Message interface is much more user friendly. An unfortunate disadvantage is that unlike OKC, sexuality is not listed on POF profiles, so you sometimes have to hope that they're not trans-sexual/trans-gender (believe me, there are many though they typically say it up front and it's pretty obvious), or bisexual or pansexual or whatever (unless you're into that). I do think that POF will net you a greater chance to actually meet a highly attractive close-enough-to-perfect "dream" girl who wants you back, if you write them a well-thought out and well-written message, especially if you're patient (may take a few months!) and/or willing to drive a bit. Tip for POF: Make use of the "Advanced Search" option, it is free and allows you to set a LOT of filters. If you have a lot of dealbreakers (as I do) make sure to increase the distance radius to at least 25 or even 50 (or else you won't get any legitimate matches).

Tinder - never tried because it's a phone-only application, and I don't have internet on my phone, but I've heard mixed reviews about it. Stereotypically (partially due to the "app" culture), this app is most likely out of all dating "sites" to lead to hookups, rapes, and/or catfishing. Could be worth a try.

Zoosk - It's got a unique interface with the ability to look up people online at all times and even try to chat with them... very little else is free, however. Seems more like a 90s or early 2000s chat room based site than anything. You're very unlikely to get responses with the free version of the site alone.

Paid dating sites - are probably your best percent chance for finding someone online for a serious relationship and marriage, as people are serious, mature, and know what they want. The attractive guy to attractive girl ratio is much more favorable for us guys, and there are actually (gasp!) quite a lot of attractive, normal, childless, baggage-less women on there because they simply don't have time to go out and meet guys in person, many of which are young professionals (age 23-29) who don't have children and are interesting in finding a serious and great man to settle down with. There are tons of weirdos on free sites to sort through, but that's the nature of the beast. However, I never liked the idea of paying for a "maybe" in any circumstance -- especially paying to find someone to date, as by extension it is a form of prostitution (to me). But that's just my opinion and I don't like doling out my money until I actually have someone I'm close to. And I never use my credit/debit card online. Still, just because it's a paid dating site doesn't mean you won't get rejected or heartbroken and have buyer's remorse over paying for a service that net you nothing, so I don't take that kind of risk.

Fabbs
06-14-2016, 05:24 PM
You can go find threads with "faggot" in the title and yet you'll get your thread deleted or edited if you use the term. I got edited in the post itself for saying it, and two threads down it was in the thread title.

So when MultiModerator censures you it's different.

DMC
06-14-2016, 08:51 PM
So when MultiModerator censures you it's different.

They actually censored me. I don't start threads about it so yeah it's way different it seems.

Fabbs
06-14-2016, 09:37 PM
They actually censored me. I don't start threads about it so yeah it's way different it seems.
Did you lose the ability to start threads?

DMC
06-15-2016, 08:21 AM
Did you lose the ability to start threads?No I just didn't feel it was that important. I made a comment in passing which is completely different than going on a crusade about it.

Fabbs
06-15-2016, 09:39 AM
No I just didn't feel it was that important. I made a comment in passing which is completely different than going on a crusade about it.
So you are dissatisfied over having one post deleted when it was clearly against forum rules.
Yet you are attempting to preach to me over having my thread starting abilities limited. Why limited? Because I started a thread with a poll asking forum participation asking if Coach Pop could match wits with Billy Donovan. We saw the results of that series.
Leading to some mod
:cry leave my Gregg Popper alone :cry

Pharking unreal.

Fabbs
06-15-2016, 09:51 AM

I do agree the double standard is lame. So we are in principle talking about the same thing.

Apparantly they are in The Cornhole Club and you are not. ?

DMC
06-15-2016, 08:26 PM
I do agree the double standard is lame. So we are in principle talking about the same thing.

Apparantly they are in The Cornhole Club and you are not. ?
No, they can't see everything. Same with traffic cops.

DMC
06-15-2016, 08:27 PM
So you are dissatisfied over having one post deleted when it was clearly against forum rules.
Yet you are attempting to preach to me over having my thread starting abilities limited. Why limited? Because I started a thread with a poll asking forum participation asking if Coach Pop could match wits with Billy Donovan. We saw the results of that series.
Leading to some mod
:cry leave my Gregg Popper alone :cry

Pharking unreal.
Pretty sure that was just the straw the broke the fat camel's back.

Fabbs
06-15-2016, 09:20 PM
No, they can't see everything. Same with traffic cops.
Would you like a washcloth to wipe off from slurping?

Fabbs
06-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Pretty sure that was just the straw the broke the fat camel's back.
Oh I see.
And it was a "straw" because?

And all the previous straws were? :rolleyes

DMC
06-16-2016, 04:33 PM
I'll just use the one you've been wiping your tears with.

DMC
06-16-2016, 04:34 PM
Oh I see.
And it was a "straw" because?

And all the previous straws were? :rolleyes
Well this is probably one

Fabbs
06-17-2016, 11:10 PM
Well this is probably one
Straw, goalpost move, avoidance.
The gamut.
It's cool. You want to maintain your freedom so don't want to truth out. Understood, accepted.

Ghazi
06-18-2016, 02:34 PM
POF I've had no success with whatsoever. I've only been able to meet black girls off there and none of them were any good.

Tinder I only met one girl off of ever. I happened to get laid with her, but ever since... it's been a colossal dryspell

Match seemed to show some promise... I met 3 girls off there but none amounted to anything... but I think match is the best site yet they've had my "Verify Photo ID" pending for like a week now.

Guys... Ghazi wants a partner :(

z0sa
06-19-2016, 06:39 AM
POF I've had no success with whatsoever. I've only been able to meet black girls off there and none of them were any good.

Tinder I only met one girl off of ever. I happened to get laid with her, but ever since... it's been a colossal dryspell

Match seemed to show some promise... I met 3 girls off there but none amounted to anything... but I think match is the best site yet they've had my "Verify Photo ID" pending for like a week now.

Guys... Ghazi wants a partner :(

Online dating websites are a scam. It is not much better than blind dating. I remember watching a program about those websites and their effectiveness, and hands down, flirting with "friends of friends" you dont know yourself on Facebook is much more successful compared to the match.com method of approaching total strangers.

Of course if you have no friends and tremendous social anxiety, blind dating might be more effective. Personally i consider those sites basically a cleaned up craigslist personals lol