PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Does Draymond want GSW to lose tonight?

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 12:00 PM
I'm thinking he does. Imagine him having to sit out and watch GSW win the title and celebrate without him.

He's got to be rooting for Cleveland tonight.

Thread
06-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Typical SF opine: head squarely in asshole.

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 12:23 PM

you're nuts if you think Draymond doesn't want to go to game 6

Thread
06-13-2016, 12:36 PM
you're nuts if you think Draymond doesn't want to go to game 6

Don't be a fool and brazen this out. You're wrong. State, every single soul does not want to return to Cleveland. They want this to end tonite.

To even suggest this makes me want to build a superstore shoe store in your ass.

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 12:39 PM
Don't be a fool and brazen this out. You're wrong. State, every single soul does not want to return to Cleveland. They want this to end tonite.

To even suggest this makes me want to build a superstore shoe store in your ass.

:lol Let me know if you find anything valuable during construction.

Captivus
06-13-2016, 12:54 PM
NO

K...
06-13-2016, 12:59 PM
I'm thinking he does. Imagine him having to sit out and watch GSW win the title and celebrate without him.

He's got to be rooting for Cleveland tonight.

He's just like the opposite of pop, throwing games to avoid winning a championship

AlexJones
06-13-2016, 01:15 PM
He gets to crash the door the moment the game is over and join the celebration.

Now get the fuck back upstairs you scum piece of shit.

AlexJones
06-13-2016, 01:17 PM
They're just salty that GS is winning the title easily so they're looking for as many silver linings as possible

"Oh, at least Draymond doesn't get to celebrate!"
"Oh, at least Curry doesn't get FMVP"
"Oh, at least they'll be tired for next year. We can jump them in 2017"

Pathetic. Reeks of insecurity and embarrassing for fans of a franchise that's been there before

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 01:17 PM
He gets to crash the door the moment the game is over and join the celebration.

Now get the fuck back upstairs you scum piece of shit.

I thought this was upstairs.

Thread
06-13-2016, 01:31 PM
They're just salty that GS is winning the title easily so they're looking for as many silver linings as possible

Pathetic. Reeks of insecurity and embarrassing for fans of a franchise that's been there before

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/67/de/c4/67dec4a07f21da8e407e17a1e305beef.jpg

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 01:33 PM

I'm not salty, but these two are dead on.

daslicer
06-13-2016, 01:39 PM

You pretty much described your weak trolling game. Sounds like a troll whose bitter that he doesn't have anything to troll spur fans with.

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=AlexJones;8622285
[/QUOTE]

and me not wanting Draymond to celebrate has nothing to do with the Spurs.
It's his savage nut kicking campaign.

Fabbs
06-13-2016, 01:49 PM
:lol Todays NBA self centered Me Players?

Yeah Draymond is probably pulling for a Game 6.

K...
06-13-2016, 01:58 PM
and me not wanting Draymond to celebrate has nothing to do with the Spurs.
It's his savage nut kicking campaign.

Raymond only nut kicks players I want to get nut kicked. RaYmond is my hero.

Arcadian
06-13-2016, 02:03 PM
It has to bother Gaymond a little that he'll be celebrating in street clothes, and he'll know his team didn't need him to win. And that he has no chance of FMVP because of this, whereas he would have been a major consideration for it otherwise.

AlexJones
06-13-2016, 02:38 PM
You pretty much described your weak trolling game. Sounds like a troll whose bitter that he doesn't have anything to troll spur fans with.

Wahhhh stop trolling Spurs fans :cry :cry "you suck at trolling but I'll make sure to let you know about it once a week!"

Kill yourself.

K...
06-13-2016, 02:44 PM
It has to bother Gaymond a little that he'll be celebrating in street clothes, and he'll know his team didn't need him to win. And that he has no chance of FMVP because of this, whereas he would have been a major consideration for it otherwise.

I don't think it will. Raymond is actually pretty mature this year. It's a win win. He won the away game for gsw, that's the one that counts. If curry can't close the deal then Raymond isn't going to crow about shit.

Y'all act like every player is Kobe or Iverson. Give these guys some credit for being team players

daslicer
06-13-2016, 02:44 PM
Wahhhh stop trolling Spurs fans :cry :cry "you suck at trolling but I'll make sure to let you know about it once a week!"

Kill yourself.

:lol A troll crying because he's not good at trolling.

LkrFan
06-13-2016, 02:46 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
06-13-2016, 02:47 PM

BAAAAAHAHAHA! :rollin :lmao :rollin

AlexJones
06-13-2016, 02:47 PM
:lol A troll crying because he's not good at trolling.

:cry troll

SpursforSix
06-13-2016, 03:05 PM
I don't think it will. Raymond is actually pretty mature this year.

OH YEAH!!!!! HE'S THE MATUREST.

Arcadian
06-13-2016, 03:30 PM
I don't think it will. Raymond is actually pretty mature this year. It's a win win. He won the away game for gsw, that's the one that counts. If curry can't close the deal then Raymond isn't going to crow about shit.

Y'all act like every player is Kobe or Iverson. Give these guys some credit for being team players

It would bother anyone a little. The championship will more than compensate, of course, but he'll never get to experience that moment of being on the court when you just won the championship. The whole season was building up to this, and he has to watch from the locker room while his teammates celebrate. That kinda sucks. It has to feel a little anti-climactic.

webshad
06-13-2016, 06:39 PM
Man, how strong is Lebron, he threw around Draymond like a PG with his left arm then Draymond got really scared and put his head down, he didn't dare stare him down.

If Lebron ever loses his cool, watch out, it's gonna be Artest x 2.

Thread
06-13-2016, 07:02 PM
Man, how strong is Lebron, he threw around Draymond like a PG with his left arm then Draymond got really scared and put his head down, he didn't dare stare him down.

He'll shit and fall back in it. The word is out on James.

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2016, 07:07 PM

Lebron really didn't hit him that hard lol. DG instigated the contact and tried to flop. He got away with a lot on that play to be honest. First he ran right up to Lebron and grabbed him trying to set an illegal screen for Curry. Lebron got free of the first screen and then DG basically lunged into Lebron again and shoulder-chucked him. When Lebron tried to shed DG again he flopped to the floor and laid there with both arms out like he was going to get the whistle :lol That's when Lebron looked down at him and stepped over him.

webshad
06-13-2016, 08:23 PM
Lebron really didn't hit him that hard lol. DG instigated the contact and tried to flop. He got away with a lot on that play to be honest. First he ran right up to Lebron and grabbed him trying to set an illegal screen for Curry. Lebron got free of the first screen and then DG basically lunged into Lebron again and shoulder-chucked him. When Lebron tried to shed DG again he flopped to the floor and laid there with both arms out like he was going to get the whistle :lol That's when Lebron looked down at him and stepped over him.

DG was honestly scared of Bron, you can see it in his face, the eyes don't lie. Also the body language, DG didn't dare look Lebron in the eyes but he did lookup Adams.

Also they were fighting for the rebound thereafter, and you can truly see Lebron's strength.

mudyez
06-13-2016, 10:03 PM
yes

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2016, 10:22 PM
It's human nature to want them to lose, tbh..everybody wants to demonstrate their value..

webshad
06-13-2016, 10:47 PM
Nigga is celebrating now! lol

Imagine GSW actually loses this series, Oakland will crucify Green. :lmao