But I found these sweet enamel pins.

http://www.30pinco.com/product/grave-consequences

DJR210
06-19-2016, 08:30 PM
Lucha Underground is the shit, but don't see myself buying pins :lol

Join the thread homes

TheCultOfPersonality
06-20-2016, 01:37 AM
I'm a big fan of Lucha Underground, but I'm not into pins or any jewelry tbh.

Avante
09-27-2016, 12:29 PM
I;ve been into the rasslin' since the late 50's. So I look at things as how they fit into the grand scheme of things, everything tied together from an historical perspective. Where will Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Lesnar etc fit in?

Then there is Lucha Underground, here it's not like that at all, it's just entertainment. And yes, some great athletes there and it's very entertaining but nothings sticks or means anything. There is no fitting things into the history of it all. No..."he is a 4 time WWE World Champion"...no..."a long list of greats have held the United States title"...no..."best tag team since the Roadwarriors". All that means something to guys like myself, when JBL says..."best elbow smash since Stan "The Lariat" Hansen"......I like that. We have none of that in LU.

DJR210
09-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Johnny Mundo crying to the media that WWE is "copying Lucha Underground" as if they invented masked wrestlers or the Junior/Cruiserweights :lmao salty bastard..

If WWE is copying anyone it's Ring of Honor, they even have them doing the "Code of Honor" pre-match now too :lol

TDMVPDPOY
10-08-2016, 07:22 AM
the wwe cruiserweights is jackshit compared to the cruiserweight in wcw....i dont know why when t hey took over wcw, they got rid of everyone...billy kidman was good till he put on muscle...