PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lebron baiting Draymond into a suspension..

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2016, 10:44 PM
One of the greatest moves in NBA history, tbh..if the Cavs become the 1st team in Finals history to overcome a 3-1 deficit, it'll go down as one of the most genius, calculated mind games we have ever seen from a human being..

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2016, 10:50 PM
1. The game is already lost, find new objective
2. Target the key player that can't afford to pick up another flagrant
3. Target key player known for cheap shots to the nut area
4. Disrespect him by stepping over him, one of the worst acts on a basketball court
5. Snitch to the league

:lol cerebral destruction..

spurtech09
06-13-2016, 10:52 PM
Cleveland is one dirty team....

ViceCity86
06-13-2016, 10:53 PM
This series has a lot of 2006 Finals sans G4 lost.:bang

Killakobe81
06-13-2016, 10:59 PM
One of the greatest moves in NBA history, tbh..if the Cavs become the 1st team in Finals history to overcome a 3-1 deficit, it'll go down as one of the most genius, calculated mind games we have ever seen from a human being..

Goes right near the top with
The Horry hip check ...
Mchale clothesline ...
The Fisher screen on Scola

As smartest playoff series changing dirty plays

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2016, 11:01 PM
Fisher's body check changed the series? I don't remember the circumstances around it, tbh..

Horry's hip check is definitely in the HOF:lol..one of the greatest moves in playoffs history..

Thread
06-13-2016, 11:01 PM
The Horry hip check ...
Mchale clothesline ...
Amy divorcing Tim mid '13 Finals

tee, hee.

UZER
06-13-2016, 11:02 PM
He should've done it from game one instead of helping off the court. Green is a volcano.

LkrFan
Yeah that rat bastard mind fucked the Dubs real good :lol

baseline bum
The Horry hip check ...
Mchale clothesline ...

No way that Fisher screen belongs with the other three. :lol

Spurs9
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM

I called it when it happened, :lol at people getting on him for that. Out thinking everyone, perfect in the way he knew Draymond had to respond by stepping over him. I knew if it got to a game 6 Warriors would be in trouble. I don't see Cavs losing game 6 now. One game at a time, just get it to a game 7 and consider that just 1 game to win it all.

Thread
06-13-2016, 11:03 PM
No way that Fisher screen belongs with the other three. :lol

It put an immediate stop to the back screens.

+

They were selling your shit.

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2016, 11:04 PM
:lol look at this scared loser, tbh..

http://arizonasports.com/wp-content/uploads/cms/28/2845/284533.jpg

LkrFan
06-13-2016, 11:04 PM
^ :lol

LkrFan
06-13-2016, 11:05 PM
This thread has potential :lol

Clipper Nation
06-13-2016, 11:05 PM
LePhil Jackson with the mindgames :worthy:

baseline bum
06-13-2016, 11:06 PM

+

http://flagladyusa.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x235/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/v/i/vietproud92630.jpg

TampaDude
06-13-2016, 11:08 PM
Fisher's body check changed the series? I don't remember the circumstances around it, tbh..

Horry's hip check is definitely in the HOF:lol..one of the greatest moves in playoffs history..

Indeed. It was the defining moment of the 2007 NBA Playoffs.

spurraider21
06-13-2016, 11:09 PM
:lmao citing the fisher hit against a houston team starting chuck hayes at center

benefactor
06-13-2016, 11:09 PM
:lol look at this scared loser, tbh..

http://arizonasports.com/wp-content/uploads/cms/28/2845/284533.jpg
:lol

ViceCity86
06-13-2016, 11:12 PM
Horry instrumental in two championships.

The hip check and supreme role play in entire 05 playoff run.

TampaDude
06-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Horry instrumental in two championships.

The hip check and supreme role play in entire 05 playoff run.

^ this, tbh

ViceCity86
06-13-2016, 11:13 PM
Green still has 5 technicals. Doubt he uses the remaining two.:lol

Thebesteva
06-13-2016, 11:19 PM

Bet if MJ or Kobe made this move you'd make a 20 page essay about why they deserve to die tho tbh...

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2016, 11:24 PM
Bet if MJ or Kobe made this move you'd make a 20 page essay about why they deserve to die tho tbh...

I don't think I've ever commented on any on-court antics of Kobe or DK:lol

One of them is a snitch in real life and the other is responsible for the genocide of Black youth in America, though..that's a little more serious than basketball, bro..smh..

LkrFan
06-13-2016, 11:32 PM

One of them is a snitch in real life and the other is responsible for the genocide of Black youth in America, though..that's a little more serious than basketball, bro..smh..

:lol

SuperCam
06-13-2016, 11:41 PM
Best tactical move since Henry V at the battle of Agincourt tbh...

Thebesteva
06-13-2016, 11:42 PM

You dont think what Lebron did was bitch made? Cmon man...

Clipper Nation
06-13-2016, 11:53 PM
You dont think what Lebron did was bitch made? Cmon man...
I'd say the faggot who would rather hit people in the nuts than play basketball and is easily baited into a suspension when he's on his last strike is way more bitchmade than LeBron, tbh.

Splits
06-14-2016, 12:11 AM
:lol Today's NBA

Splits
06-14-2016, 12:12 AM

+

Thoughts on James (Earl Ray)?

Bynumite
06-14-2016, 02:18 AM
If anything just proves Lebron is a bitch nigga for trying to win the series in the league's office.

Thebesteva
06-14-2016, 05:43 AM
I'd say the faggot who would rather hit people in the nuts than play basketball and is easily baited into a suspension when he's on his last strike is way more bitchmade than LeBron, tbh.

I'm not defending green. I'm not a warriors fan but it's like Stephen A, a huge Lebron supporter said today on first take,"I spoke with 25 NBA players either playing or retired and they all said that was really b made by lebron to pursue suspending Draymond"

whatever's works I suppose...it's a generation of no honor with people now a days

Ball Buster
06-14-2016, 05:51 AM
Michael Jordan is responsible for the genocide of Black youth in America

Completely retarded take out of left field by a person that likes to start threads rating the attractiveness of small children.

Thread
06-14-2016, 05:52 AM
Thoughts on James (Earl Ray)?

Mark Celibate
06-14-2016, 05:58 AM
I'm supposed to root for the Cleveland Cavericks but instead I find it very hard to do so. The Cavs are a much more respectable team without Lebron than the one with Lebron, despite their records tbh. Too bad for Lebron that Draymond got suspended for only one game, when dude is unleashed back in game 6 the bald fag is fucked.

Mark Celibate
06-14-2016, 06:11 AM
Kevin Love on stepover moves: "You don't see it too much, but, yeah, I think it is looked at as a form of disrespect."
— Diamond Leung (@diamond83) June 13, 2016 (https://twitter.com/diamond83/status/742173869927079937)
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kevin-love-thoughts-stepover-probably-143210104.html

Lebron is one of the worst teammates you can ever expect to play with tbh. Love should demand a trade and leave Lebald's Cavs with nothing more than a few expiring contracts & 2nd picks. But wait a minute, will the bald fag stay on board after losing the series (2 yrs in a row to the same team), will he opt out and join the Warriors next season for vet minimum just to win a few more rings before retiring?

Doubt Steve Kerr would want his bald ass though.

Killakobe81
06-14-2016, 06:14 AM

Houston was busting our ass that series ...
Scola was dominating odom before Fisher laid him out ...
Rox already had stole game one and although Lakers were leading in Game 2 ...when Fusher did it, it absolutely changes the tone of the series ...

Big difference is fisher got suspended not anyone on Rox

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2016, 07:47 AM
I'm supposed to root for the Cleveland Cavericks but instead I find it very hard to do so. The Cavs are a much more respectable team without Lebron than the one with Lebron, despite their records tbh. Too bad for Lebron that Draymond got suspended for only one game, when dude is unleashed back in game 6 the bald fag is fucked.

Meh, I thought you were a Mavaliers fan?

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2016, 07:58 AM
also, I could see Draymond being dumb like arguing with the refs and getting tossed from game 6 if the Warriors start losing (which would also cost him game 7 due to having 7 technicals).

Spurs9
06-14-2016, 08:27 AM
Lebron plays best when people think hes a villain. Hope Cavs win it tbh. The suspension wasn't about what Draymond may have said, the dude punched Lebron in the balls, how many times if Draymond expected to get away with the same thing? :lmao

StrengthAndHonor
06-14-2016, 08:28 AM
also, I could see Draymond being dumb like arguing with the refs and getting tossed from game 6 if the Warriors start losing (which would also cost him game 7 due to having 7 technicals).
Yeah, I can see that. Green is a very emotional player.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2016, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I can see that. Green is a very emotional player.
And he acts/throws tantrums without any regard for the future. He's a hell of an athlete, but I don't think he has the mental capacity to do otherwise. He only knows one brand of attitude and that is tenacious. His zero to tantrum/acting out speed is next to nil.

For instance, if the Warriors suddenly go through a bad stretch where they're not making shots, they're not getting calls, it's early in the 4th quarter and the Cavs are on fire and have just opened up, say, an 11-point lead, Draymond arguably gets raked on one end but doesn't get the call, then on the other end in transition he gets called for a questionable foul I can see him going ballistic at the referees, careless about whether or not he gets ejected because his sub-consiousness simply can't put two and two together and understand that he might be costing his team the season (and the greatest chokejob in NBA Finals history) if he gets himself thrown out. The refs, understanding the situation, will likely only give him one technical, but what if he's already had another technical earlier in the game from, say, a brief pushing match or exchange of words with someone on the Cavs? Draymond has to be EXTREMELY careful but I don't think he has the capacity to be.

He needs to hope things go his way and his teammates' way for his own and the Warriors' overall sakes. I don't think the Warriors can recover from a game 7 home loss in the Finals (ESPECIALLY considering HCA) which would shatter all sorts of record books, not only being the first team to lose in the Finals after being up 3–1 but also the first team to lose a game 7 at home in the Finals since 1969, the first team to lose any series up 3–1 with HCA since 1995 (and only the 3rd in NBA history and second since the 1970s), the first team to win 65 or more games [let alone 70] and lose in the NBA Finals, the first 70-win team to not win a championship, the first team to lose in the NBA Finals having won 15 games or more than their opponent in the regular season... and many others we all could dig up.

Baggage wise, Draymond essentially is Rasheed's temper combined with Artest's nastiness and vengeance. Scary combo if you ask me.

The Gemini Method
06-14-2016, 11:04 AM
Of course the slug Nation would defend LeBron. Both players were bitch mode. The NBA in turn, became bitch mode and disabled the Warriors' chances of winning game 5. It's a money grab. Way to lose even more of the waning credibility you have left, NBA.

Thread
06-14-2016, 11:17 AM
Of course the slug Nation would defend LeBron. Both players were bitch mode. The NBA in turn, became bitch mode and disabled the Warriors' chances of winning game 5. It's a money grab. Way to lose even more of the waning credibility you have left, NBA.

That does not excuse State for their lackadaisical effort last evening. Regret is a pitiless master.

daslicer
06-14-2016, 11:23 AM

Looks like an LA Warriors fan is disgruntled about the game 5 loss.

The Gemini Method
06-14-2016, 11:29 AM
Looks like an LA Warriors fan is disgruntled about the game 5 loss. I'm not a Warrior fan. I just think that suspending Green was reactionary. He should've been suspended for the Adams fiasco more so than this incident. I don't really care who wins. I just revel in seeing LeBron lose.

baseline bum
06-14-2016, 11:29 AM

Green already got away with it twice in the WCF, the NBA had to suspend him for a third hit that was obviously intentional.

The Gemini Method
06-14-2016, 11:30 AM
That does not excuse State for their lackadaisical effort last evening. Regret is a pitiless master. You're absolutely right. It's the Warriors' fault for blowing this shit.

The Gemini Method
06-14-2016, 11:32 AM
Green already got away with it twice in the WCF, the NBA had to suspend him for a third hit that was obviously intentional. Then why not suspend him for the Adams' kick? That seemed more detrimental then the more recent version. Seems way to convenient.

baseline bum
06-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Then why not suspend him for the Adams' kick? That seemed more detrimental then the more recent version. Seems way to convenient.

So your answer is to keep letting him get away with this bullshit?

baseline bum
06-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Draymond is fucking retarded if he didn't think he was on thin ice after that last Adams kick that he got away with.

The Gemini Method
06-14-2016, 11:36 AM
So your answer is to keep letting him get away with this bullshit? Not at all. I'm just curious as to why wasn't he suspended prior to the game 4 incident.

baseline bum
06-14-2016, 12:01 PM
Not at all. I'm just curious as to why wasn't he suspended prior to the game 4 incident.

Because the NBA was being chickenshits due to it being an important game.

K...
06-14-2016, 12:20 PM
Draymond is fucking retarded if he didn't think he was on thin ice after that last Adams kick that he got away with.

It helped win a road game. That's pretty important. It's not his fault the team couldn't blow out the Cavs at home.

K...
06-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Not at all. I'm just curious as to why wasn't he suspended prior to the game 4 incident.

Because LeBron is a cry baby while Adams is real man.

whitemamba
06-14-2016, 12:24 PM
Bitch move by lebron, but Green is a dumbshit for doing that knowing where he stood with the league.

UZER
06-14-2016, 12:32 PM
I'm not a Warrior fan. I just think that suspending Green was reactionary. He should've been suspended for the Adams fiasco more so than this incident. I don't really care who wins. I just revel in seeing LeBron lose.

Of course it was reactionary and it's the NBAs own damn fault. They've turned a blind eye all playoffs, but when he did it again to Lebron, they had to do something. The man took a blatant shot to his nuts. Was it a full force punch, no. But it was still a shot.

And sure Lebron stepped over him, but Lebron hasnt painted himself into a corner with countless nut shots all playoffs long. Green was on thin ice by his own doing, and still decided to take a swipe again at someone's jewels. Had he just gotten up and into Lebrons face, he wouldn't have been suspended.

The Gemini Method
06-14-2016, 01:02 PM
Of course it was reactionary and it's the NBAs own damn fault. They've turned a blind eye all playoffs, but when he did it again to Lebron, they had to do something. The man took a blatant shot to his nuts. Was it a full force punch, no. But it was still a shot.

And sure Lebron stepped over him, but Lebron hasnt painted himself into a corner with countless nut shots all playoffs long. Green was on thin ice by his own doing, and still decided to take a swipe again at someone's jewels. Had he just gotten up and into Lebrons face, he wouldn't have been suspended. Yeah. That makes sense.

jeebus
06-14-2016, 02:36 PM
if the Cavs become the 1st team in Finals history to overcome a 3-1 deficit, it'll go down as one of the most genius, calculated mind games we have ever seen from a human being..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzLcDo4Wpbs

Obstructed_View
06-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Bitch move by lebron, but Green is a dumbshit for doing that knowing where he stood with the league.

Almost hard to blame Green for thinking he was bulletproof.

whitemamba
06-14-2016, 03:01 PM
Almost hard to blame Green for thinking he was bulletproof.
What do you mean ?

spurs10
06-14-2016, 03:32 PM
What do you mean ?I'm thinking he means he thought he could get away with anything.

whitemamba
06-14-2016, 03:49 PM
I'm thinking he means he thought he could get away with anything.

ahh i see, Green needs to keep his emotions in check. This would never happen under a PJax or pop imho.

Thread
06-14-2016, 04:06 PM
ahh i see, Green needs to keep his emotions in check. This would never happen under a PJax or pop imho.

Though Bexar County Sheriff Deputies had to come out to the complex to keep Jackson from committing an intentional killing on the Popster.

hitmanyr2k
06-14-2016, 04:24 PM
Lebron didn't bait Draymond into anything tbh. Draymond instigated all of the contact and was doing all of the baiting trying to get Lebron to lose his cool because he's a wannabe Rodman but he failed miserably and the shit blew up in his face.

daslicer
06-14-2016, 08:00 PM
Lebron didn't bait Draymond into anything tbh. Draymond instigated all of the contact and was doing all of the baiting trying to get Lebron to lose his cool because he's a wannabe Rodman but he failed miserably and the shit blew up in his face.

I have definitely noticed that he tries very hard to be like Rodman but lacks the intelligence and skill Rodman had when it came to getting into guys heads. To me he's more like Gary Payton when it comes to running his mouth.

UZER
06-14-2016, 08:16 PM

Green would still be on the bench behind Bonner, or playing on the D league squad.

whitemamba
06-14-2016, 08:57 PM
Green would still be on the bench behind Bonner, or playing on the D league squad.

If he wasn't emotional ?

UZER
06-14-2016, 09:33 PM
If he wasn't emotional ?

He's too emotional for Pop. He isn't 'over himself' as Pop would say.

whitemamba
06-14-2016, 09:55 PM
He's too emotional for Pop. He isn't 'over himself' as Pop would say.

Lol no. Draymomd would be the 2nd best player on that team. So no.

UZER
06-14-2016, 09:58 PM
Lol no. Draymomd would be the 2nd best player on that team. So no.

It's a joke man, calm down.

Fabbs
06-14-2016, 10:07 PM
This.
If one watches the context of the play, and also earlier in this game. For that matter other games.

Mark Celibate
06-15-2016, 06:14 AM
http://www.thebusinessofsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/LetsGoMavsShirt-300x201.jpg

:lmao

Obstructed_View
06-16-2016, 10:36 PM
What do you mean ?

Yeah, he's just gotten away with shit that everyone else gets suspended for. You can tell by his smug reactions that he doesn't think they can touch him.

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2016, 10:39 PM
1 more W to cement himself in the top 3, career-wise(he's already #2 from a peak perspective)

Robz4000
06-16-2016, 10:42 PM
Would still have MJ, Kareem, Bird, AIDS, and Tim above him, but he's in that tier.

Obstructed_View
06-16-2016, 10:44 PM
Also, it's funny that Draymond is a warrior for doing whatever it takes to win, but Lebron is bitch made for baiting that dumbass into a suspension.

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2016, 10:45 PM
Would still have MJ, Kareem, Bird, AIDS, and Tim above him, but he's in that tier.

Bird, as in Larry Bird?

Obstructed_View
06-16-2016, 10:49 PM
Bird, as in Larry Bird?

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/m/m2OSikfHMUs4e97UO0Su82Q/s-l225.jpg

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2016, 10:51 PM
Not sure what to cheer for in game 7..want to see Lebron win, but don't want Cleveland and it's fans to win..tough..

midnightpulp
06-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Indeed. Lebron is a psychological beast. He's learned well from all his battles with the Spurs :toast

Furthermore, Raymond looks mentally fucked right now.

HI-FI
06-16-2016, 10:56 PM
[img]TripleHNodding.gif[\img]

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2016, 10:57 PM
Indeed. Lebron is a psychological beast. He's learned well from all his battles with the Spurs :toast

Furthermore, Raymond looks mentally fucked right now.

His game was noticeably neutered, tbh..

spursistan
06-16-2016, 11:51 PM

jermaine
06-17-2016, 05:56 AM

If you can get the ops best player out your way.... Your chances goes up. Lmbo

UZER
06-17-2016, 07:22 AM

Curry has gotten so many free throws the last two years with similar foul calls. :lol

These guys are just such bitches.

lefty
06-17-2016, 10:21 AM
Lebron right now

https://media.giphy.com/media/wZ6Xn2KlOjQbu/giphy.gif

Thread
06-17-2016, 10:37 AM
Curry has gotten so many free throws the last two years with similar foul calls. :lol

These guys are just such bitches.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

HarlemHeat37
06-19-2016, 09:43 PM
5-game domination turns into history..wow..

davethedope
06-19-2016, 09:45 PM
this is where the league influenced the outcome too much for me to consider this a clean championship. But congrats to the 2016 NBA Champions Cavaliers*<---

siraulo23
06-19-2016, 09:48 PM
gave lebron another ring

spursistan
06-20-2016, 04:08 AM

Kawhitstorm
06-20-2016, 05:02 AM
“Just remember, the Mailman doesn’t deliver on Sundays, Karl.” – Pippen:lol

It was Game 1 of the 1997 NBA Finals, Chicago Bulls vs. the Utah Jazz. Karl Malone (http://www.rakuten.com/prod/karl-malone-utah-jazz-nba-50-greatest-commemorative-bobble-head/272301958.html?listingid=378314555) had the opportunity to give his team the lead with 9.2 seconds, as the score was tied. Scottie Pippen dropped this line on him before he shot from the charity stripe. Malone missed both free throws. Pippen was right.

Kawhitstorm
06-20-2016, 05:06 AM
I have definitely noticed that he tries very hard to be like Rodman but lacks the intelligence and skill Rodman had when it came to getting into guys heads. To me he's more like Gary Payton when it comes to running his mouth.

More like Joakim Noah who also has beef w/ LeBron & paved the way for GayMond to be a point-center:

Q1wLWWK9uVw

Fabbs
05-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Bump worthy.
Great moment in NBA history.