PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Dang, Hate to say it..But there is no way Curry is more Valuable than Lebron.

apalisoc_9
06-14-2016, 12:29 AM
I am a huge curry fan. I consider him one of the top 15 players of all time but damn..First, they get through the first round and second round barely needing him.

Win against the thunder with him playing subpar and up 3-2 against the cavs with him playing only one good statistical game...

I think I changed my mind.

AlexJones
06-14-2016, 12:42 AM
That's only because Steph is 70% at best. Quite obvious for a while now

StrengthAndHonor
06-14-2016, 12:44 AM
This was an obvious easy call to anyone who wasn't enthralled by Steph's half court shot.

spursistan
06-14-2016, 01:55 AM

:lol

Caltex2
06-14-2016, 02:19 AM
I am a huge curry fan. I consider him one of the top 15 players of all time but damn..First, they get through the first round and second round barely needing him.

Win against the thunder with him playing subpar and up 3-2 against the cavs with him playing only one good statistical game...

I think I changed my mind.

Why would they need him for the Rockets and Blazers? Even the Cavs without LeBron could have won that.

Spurs9
06-14-2016, 08:57 AM
Has it ever been a question? Curry can hit bad shots and pads stats with 3's. Lebron is a way overall better player still.

The Gemini Method
06-14-2016, 11:39 AM
No doubt LeBron is the most valuble player.

Russo21
06-14-2016, 12:06 PM
One of those questions where the term 'valuable' is up for debate. Jordan 'only' 5 MVP's in the wake of all his dominance? Duncan and Shaq only a combined 3 MVP's in their era of dominance? For generational talents they should have won more than that.

Meanwhile Stevie no D Nash and Steph Curry have already won more MVP's than Duncan and Shaq combined? That is laughable.

Players like Jordan, Duncan, Shaq nearly should have won it most years in their peaks. They were the scariest mofo's who nobody wanted a part of. The MVP award is way too debatable bringing the definition of 'valuable' and how it is voted for into question.

K...
06-14-2016, 12:14 PM
Mvp should be renamed face of the league. Lebron is rich man's Diaw, if he played hard for the whole season he'd have won mvp from 12-16.

He's smart enough to pace himself somewhat, but c'mon, it's one game, he's got to do it twice more to really move his stock in the all time great list.

Thread
06-14-2016, 12:18 PM
Mvp should be renamed face of the league. Lebron is rich man's Diaw, if he played hard for the whole season he'd have won mvp from 12-16.

He's smart enough to pace himself somewhat, but c'mon, it's one game, he's got to do it twice more to really move his stock in the all time great list.

That's it and that's all.

whitemamba
06-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Lebron making jump shots outside the paint was probably the most incredible part of that game tbh... He was everywhere last night, pretty heroic performance, but its just one game, I dont see him or Kyrie playing like that again. That aside, credit where its due, those 2 had big games.