PDA

View Full Version : OT: All Inclusive Politically Correct thread

Big Dog
06-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Note to admins: Posted here because this forum has the highest traffic.

Please post what is noted as politically correct anywhere else.

Given that this is spurstalk, more freedom of the tongue will allow this thread to exist for the rest of time.

Any takes, opinions, "forced opinions" are welcomed.

Go on

TheGreatYacht
06-15-2016, 01:09 AM
Trump supporters watch WWE, go mudding, hug the bible, fantasize about their siblings, chew dip, don't wash their white capes, blame Obama for their short comings, have bowl cuts and mullets, have daughters that are into minorities, and watch Faux News.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-15-2016, 01:21 AM
Trump supporters watch WWE, go mudding, hug the bible, fantasize about their siblings, chew dip, don't wash their white capes, blame Obama for their short comings, have bowl cuts and mullets, have daughters that are into minorities, and watch Faux News.
Libtards acting high and mighty per par :lol

Thebesteva
06-15-2016, 01:50 AM
This is the first election I'm really hoping neither wins and obviously thats not happening. I think both parties suck major cock and you're a fucking tool if you think either trump or hilary give a F bout u or want to fix anything. Bend over and let that government get inside you, long dick style.

spankadelphia
06-15-2016, 04:17 AM
We all know white males are the REAL terrorists.

Checkmate, bigots.:hat

DJR210
06-15-2016, 04:34 AM
This is the first election I'm really hoping neither wins and obviously thats not happening. I think both parties suck major cock and you're a fucking tool if you think either trump or hilary give a F bout u or want to fix anything. Bend over and let that government get inside you, long dick style.

Worst presidential candidates of all time.. Until the next race which will include the likes of Jaden Smith, Kanye West, Rosie O'Donnell...

dbestpro
06-16-2016, 09:30 AM
What do you think the odds are on the NBA moving the all-star game from Charlotte to Orlando?

whitemamba
06-16-2016, 04:38 PM
:lol American politics
:lol women as president
:lol reality tv star as president
:lol most Americans are retards
:lol bill oreilly
:lol bush
:lol democracy
:lol why do people hate us

DMC
06-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Why didn't the father of the toddler that got ate by the gator hear the ticking clock in its stomach?