06-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Good. Fuck that dyke

:lol Boris Durke

06-15-2016, 12:52 PM
I like Doris.

It's the bush isn't it

DieHardSpursFan1537
06-15-2016, 01:09 PM
Boris Durke is just a nuance at this point. I've been muting her since she claimed that Pop was a "sexist".

Thread
06-15-2016, 01:52 PM
It's the bush isn't it

+ she's competent.

Probably has a bush where the hair grows up close to the belly button and then the other way around the balloon knot.

K...
06-15-2016, 01:53 PM
Boris Durke is just a nuance at this point. I've been muting her since she claimed that Pop was a "sexist".

Did you read the article or just the forum post title?

K...
06-15-2016, 01:58 PM
In y'alls disgusting efforts to show how pussy deprived you are by calling a competent woman not attractive y'all missed the significance of this:

Disney/espn are essentially hiring sager on a temp contract so he can cover the finals, which tnt doesn't ever cover. That's not business as usual at all. We should be chearing for this if only for the precedent of freeing broadcast talent from network contracts.

Thread
06-15-2016, 02:28 PM
In y'alls disgusting efforts to show how pussy deprived you are by calling a competent woman not attractive y'all missed the significance of this:

Disney/espn are essentially hiring sager on a temp contract so he can cover the finals, which tnt doesn't ever cover. That's not business as usual at all. We should be chearing for this if only for the precedent of freeing broadcast talent from network contracts.

Because he's terminal.

SpursforSix
06-15-2016, 02:34 PM
+ she's competent.

Probably has a bush where the hair grows up close to the belly button and then the other way around the balloon knot.

does it cover up her penis?

Thread
06-15-2016, 04:00 PM
does it cover up her penis?

No. She's a woman, just a hirsute one. "It's natural, healthy." Where's the line from?

Thebesteva
06-15-2016, 04:02 PM
Its interesting that Craig isnt just spending time with his family in his final days...what an acid trip of an experience it must be to know you're dying in a few days but you're physically capable of going to work.

Im not sure if I could be a pinoy nurse and fight cancer at the same time

SpursforSix
06-15-2016, 04:03 PM
No. She's a woman, just a hirsute one. "It's natural, healthy." Where's the line from?

that's mother fucking Friday or is it that movie with the chick as the lawyer

Shit...I really don't know. a Cheech and Chong move?

tbh, I had to try to Google it. To no resolution.

Those are my three picks though.

snickles
06-15-2016, 04:19 PM
that's mother fucking Friday or is it that movie with the chick as the lawyer

Shit...I really don't know. a Cheech and Chong move?

tbh, I had to try to Google it. To no resolution.

Those are my three picks though.

definitely not from friday. dammit, it sounds so familiar, but i can't place it either....

Thread
06-15-2016, 04:20 PM
definitely not from friday. dammit, it sounds so familiar, but i can't place it either....

"Mrs. Doubtfire",,,the bus driver.

Xevious
06-15-2016, 05:18 PM

There is no precedent. This is a one time thing because Sager is respected and he isn't long for this world.

snickles
06-16-2016, 11:49 AM
"Mrs. Doubtfire",,,the bus driver.

BINGO!

thanks, that was driving me crazy trying to remember it.

TheGoldStandard
06-16-2016, 07:38 PM
He's probably got 72 hours left..

ViceCity86
06-16-2016, 08:05 PM
Might be a bad omen. He might die tonight.