PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful day for the fatties

SnakeBoy
06-15-2016, 05:50 PM
FDA approves stomach-draining obesity treatment

WASHINGTON (AP) — A new weight loss device offers a novel approach to cutting calories: draining them from the stomach before they are fully digested.

The AspireAssist system consists of a thin tube implanted in the stomach, connecting to an outside port on the skin of the belly. About 20 minutes after finishing a meal, users connect the port to an external device, which drains some of the recently-consumed food into the toilet.

SnakeBoy
06-15-2016, 05:53 PM
Basically an FDA approved bolemia device

SpursforSix
06-15-2016, 06:02 PM
Gross.

koriwhat
06-15-2016, 06:36 PM
Cant legalize weed but can help fatasses not actually put in the work or discipline to become healthy. Fuck the fda and our govt!

baseline bum
06-15-2016, 06:49 PM
So you're saying there is hope for Porker?

SpursforSix
06-15-2016, 07:23 PM

Yeah...as long as it is a reciprocal system that can shoot quickness an desire bak isn't his body.

Sportcamper
06-16-2016, 08:57 AM
Gross yet hysterical! :lol

thispego
06-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Seems like the bulk of the scientific/research community is either obese or balding

mrsmaalox
06-16-2016, 10:43 AM
Seems like the bulk of the scientific/research community is either obese or balding

And have limp dicks

thispego
06-16-2016, 11:10 AM
And have limp dicks

Rofl yes

Wild Cobra
06-16-2016, 11:17 AM
Cant legalize weed but can help fatasses not actually put in the work or discipline to become healthy. Fuck the fda and our govt!
It's legal in Oregon!

http://www.canna-daddys.com/

I. Hustle
06-16-2016, 11:27 AM
Wait. So they put a whole in their sides and just suck out some of the food into the toilet? Does that tube ever come out? It's not like it's a lifestyle change. They might as well start makes the tubes in different colors and themes.

"Hey, Chuck, check out this new silver and black Spurs tube I just got. Hold on, there's a pepperoni stuck in it."

"Cool, I've been *aahhooooccckkkkkkk* waiting for the new COD tube *hhhhooooccckkkkk*"

SpursforSix
06-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Wait. So they put a whole in their sides and just suck out some of the food into the toilet? Does that tube ever come out? It's not like it's a lifestyle change. They might as well start makes the tubes in different colors and themes.

"Hey, Chuck, check out this new silver and black Spurs tube I just got. Hold on, there's a pepperoni stuck in it."

"Cool, I've been *aahhooooccckkkkkkk* waiting for the new COD tube *hhhhooooccckkkkk*"

I don't think it even has to go into the toilet. Imagine this funny prank you could play at the pool:

Brannigan: Hey Will, can you check my tube, I think it's clogged
Will (kneeling down to look in tube) : I don't see any-
Brannigan (punching himself in stomach): splurrrrrrrrtttttttt

I. Hustle
06-16-2016, 11:41 AM
That pecan pie was really good. I wish I had some more. OH WAIT!!! *ssssuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkk*

SpursforSix
06-16-2016, 11:45 AM
I'd be pissed if I was on food stamps and some motherfucker is spewing steak into the toilet.

I. Hustle
06-16-2016, 01:10 PM
I'd be pissed if I was on food stamps and some motherfucker is spewing steak into the toilet.

I'd be pissed if you were on food stamps too. Get a job you lazy ass bum

SpursforSix
06-16-2016, 01:14 PM
I'd be pissed if you were on food stamps too. Get a job you lazy ass bum

I'm training to be an Astronaut so I can plant a flag in Uranus.

pgardn
06-16-2016, 01:33 PM

I think the gentle bypass throw up could be better used as an acidic fertilizer in my tomato garden.

Note that the first breakdown of nitrogen rich meat occurs in the stomach. And tomaters and other plants love them some nitrogen. Warning: Venus fly trap owners, don't use this method if you are fat.

DJR210
06-16-2016, 03:25 PM
Basically an FDA approved bolemia device

:lol fr

SpursforSix
06-16-2016, 03:35 PM
http://www.odditycentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Aspire-Assist3-550x310.jpg

SpursforSix
06-16-2016, 03:37 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WfBE_DIR2Jo/hqdefault.jpg

SpursforSix
06-16-2016, 03:38 PM
So someone is willing to get a hole punched in their stomach, carry this shit around, and pump their stomach in to a toilet.
Instead of just not eating so much.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 03:58 PM

so you don't have the discipline to quit being a loser asshole pot smoker with calf tats, but you are on others for eating fries and a soda?

go fuck yourself you little bitch.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 03:59 PM
FDA approves stomach-draining obesity treatment

WASHINGTON (AP) — A new weight loss device offers a novel approach to cutting calories: draining them from the stomach before they are fully digested.

The AspireAssist system consists of a thin tube implanted in the stomach, connecting to an outside port on the skin of the belly. About 20 minutes after finishing a meal, users connect the port to an external device, which drains some of the recently-consumed food into the toilet.

Hi snake boy. I AM ANACONDA MAN. What your fucking problem. Are you racist too? sexist? why do you hate fat people? cuz you wish you could eat more? cuz your mama or papa is a fat hog? why? Just curious. K Thanks.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 04:01 PM

wow. you are really funny. i mean. that zinger alone. and you only got a 3rd place medal? whoa. talk about robbed.

LJ isn't here to suck off anymore baseline. step up you game or go fuck yourself on spurs report.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 04:01 PM
And have limp dicks

like your husband?

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 04:03 PM
Rofl yes

and i take it you like strong masculine men with a full head of hair and strong dicks to satisfy your needs? I think I got you pegged p ego. step down from your perch you wanna be elitest.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 04:04 PM

i'm glad you hustle because you suck at comedy.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 04:06 PM
I don't think it even has to go into the toilet. Imagine this funny prank you could play at the pool:

Brannigan: Hey Will, can you check my tube, I think it's clogged
Will (kneeling down to look in tube) : I don't see any-
Brannigan (punching himself in stomach): splurrrrrrrrtttttttt

hey spurs4 SIX? is that your fucking age? my 5 year old would call you a fucking moron and proceed to slap you and your pathetically led children like the bitches you are and will become.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm training to be an Astronaut so I can plant a flag in Uranus.

you seriously cannot think of anything can you? get the fuck out.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 04:08 PM
I think the gentle bypass throw up could be better used as an acidic fertilizer in my tomato garden.

Note that the first breakdown of nitrogen rich meat occurs in the stomach. And tomaters and other plants love them some nitrogen. Warning: Venus fly trap owners, don't use this method if you are fat.

SOLID TAKE. GOOD STUFF PGARDN. THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING. TAKE NOTES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. A POST THAT ISNT BANTHA FODDER.

bigzak25
06-16-2016, 04:09 PM
ANY QUESTIONS AS TO WHO IS IN CHARGE?

K THANKS.

I. Hustle
06-16-2016, 05:33 PM
i'm glad you hustle because you suck at comedy.

LMAO

Your critique means the world to me. Next you can tell me how many successful comedians you've helped reach success.

You can't count attending Mouse's open mic nights.

SpursforSix
06-16-2016, 06:28 PM
LMAO

Your critique means the world to me. Next you can tell me how many successful comedians you've helped reach success.

You can't count attending Mouse's open mic nights.
It's like that scene where Bruno Kirby is telling the Troops that He knows what's funny.

SnakeBoy
06-16-2016, 08:15 PM
Hi snake boy. I AM ANACONDA MAN. What your fucking problem. Are you racist too? sexist? why do you hate fat people? cuz you wish you could eat more? cuz your mama or papa is a fat hog? why? Just curious. K Thanks.

Did you deliberately pick heaviest snake on the planet as a way to represent how fat you are or was that just a coincidence?

koriwhat
06-16-2016, 09:44 PM
so you don't have the discipline to quit being a loser asshole pot smoker with calf tats, but you are on others for eating fries and a soda?

go fuck yourself you little bitch.

Lmao what are you angry about... not being disciplined with your diet and using moderation? that's not my problem.

DMC
06-17-2016, 12:04 AM
There's a research project at Johns Hopkins University to address pregnancy in obese women. There's a huge (lol) market for it. Other than not being able to get cock, the obese women have a really low pregnancy rate probably as a measure of mercy from nature. Same probably for the stomach tube, there's money in it. There's no money in legalizing pot but the pot heads seem to throw that out for anything...

Oh great, they kill 6 gators because one attacked a kid but they cannot even legalize pot.