PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lowe: Cavs pushed for Green suspension games 5 and 6

StrengthAndHonor
06-16-2016, 04:19 PM
Cavs Pushed For Draymond Green To Be Suspended Two Games

The Cleveland Cavaliers sought a Flagrant Foul 2 to be assessed against Draymond Green for striking LeBron James in the groin in Game 4.
The NBA assessed a Flagrant Foul 1, which gave Green an automatic one-game suspension for Game 5. If Green had been given a Flagrant Foul 2, he would have been suspended for two games.
"The Cavs wanted him suspended for two games," said Lowe. "I can tell you that. They wanted it to be a flagrant 2 and to have him suspended for Game 5 and Game 6."
The Cavaliers won Game 5 with Green suspended and watching from the O.co Coliseum next to Oracle Arena.

Ho much help does this guy Lebron Need?

Killakobe81
06-16-2016, 04:31 PM
Cavs Pushed For Draymond Green To Be Suspended Two Games

The Cleveland Cavaliers sought a Flagrant Foul 2 to be assessed against Draymond Green for striking LeBron James in the groin in Game 4.
The NBA assessed a Flagrant Foul 1, which gave Green an automatic one-game suspension for Game 5. If Green had been given a Flagrant Foul 2, he would have been suspended for two games.
"The Cavs wanted him suspended for two games," said Lowe. "I can tell you that. They wanted it to be a flagrant 2 and to have him suspended for Game 5 and Game 6."
The Cavaliers won Game 5 with Green suspended and watching from the O.co Coliseum next to Oracle Arena.

Ho much help does this guy Lebron Need?

Wow I guess all is fair ...
Nah, that is bitch made.

baseline bum
Why is Kobe fan always so salty about LeBron? He's going to lose a title on his own floor tonight anyways, so be happy for that and stop bitching.

whitemamba
The level of faggotry in today's NBA is mind blowing.

whitemamba
06-16-2016, 04:32 PM
Why is Kobe fan always so salty about LeBron? He's going to lose a title on his own floor tonight anyways, so be happy for that and stop bitching.

tbh I'd rather have Lebron win this one.

StrengthAndHonor
06-16-2016, 04:38 PM
tbh I'd rather have Lebron win this one.
I agree, fwiw. I'd rather have Lebron win as well. Curry just rubs me the wrong way.

whitemamba
06-16-2016, 04:39 PM
I agree, fwiw. I'd rather have Lebron win as well. Curry just rubs me the wrong way.

For the record both teams are filled with soft bitch made faggots. But if Lebron puts on another heroic performance , he earned it imho.

Chris
06-16-2016, 04:59 PM
Lakerfan terrified at the thought of another team repeating :lol

Killakobe81
06-16-2016, 04:59 PM

I'm not salty about Lebron ...
I said he would still dominate in aNY era ...
Defended him BEFORE this last vintage game ...when hitman said he had no polish ...
but just like you enjoy seeing the Kobe stans suffer Im sure some of the laker fan hate or "salt" is retalliatory

UNT Eagles 2016
06-16-2016, 05:03 PM

for what... the 4th time? :lmao

RsxPiimp
06-16-2016, 05:29 PM

don't think it ends tonight, no way LeBron allows another elimination on his home turf.

ambchang
06-16-2016, 09:15 PM
Not sure why laker fans are outraged against snitches and ref influence. The lakers built the entire decade on those two things.

daslicer
06-16-2016, 09:22 PM

What about him rubs you the wrong way?