PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Got this

DAF86
06-16-2016, 11:25 PM
We are all excited about a game 7, and the possibility of these cocky faggots being humbled in the most epic fashion possible. But we all know that shit is not happening.

GS by 20+

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2016, 11:27 PM
The series would have been over in 5 if the suspension didn't occur..it would be pretty shocking to see the Warriors lose 3 in a row, including 2 at home..

baseline bum
06-16-2016, 11:30 PM
It really depends on how Iguodala heals. They can handle the Bogut loss if Iggy is healthy, but if this Iguodala shows up in Game 7 that's a whole other story.

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2016, 11:32 PM
Lebron is the best game 7 performer in NBA history, that's the only reason to doubt the Warriors, along with Iguodala's injury..

webshad
06-16-2016, 11:33 PM
It really depends on how Iguodala heals. They can handle the Bogut loss if Iggy is healthy, but if this Iguodala shows up in Game 7 that's a whole other story.

Exactly.

spursistan
06-16-2016, 11:34 PM
The series would have been over in 5 if the suspension didn't occur..it would be pretty shocking to see the Warriors lose 3 in a row, including 2 at home..
Warriors are banged-up + freakin' Lebron 48 minutes away for winning one for Cleveland at long last :wow..worst situation to be put in if I'm Golden State..

Clipper Nation
06-16-2016, 11:37 PM
:lol The suspension wouldn't have occurred if Gaymond wasn't a mental faggot. I can already tell that the Gaymond suspension excuse will become the new Amar'e/Diaw suspension excuse if the Warriors lose this series. Another case of retards who felt that the rules should have been secondary to their meltdown.

spursreport
06-16-2016, 11:37 PM
:lol at everyone making excuses for why game 7 is happening. If you are going to do that, then let's start talking about how they won last year beating ALL injured teams.

HarlemHeat37
06-16-2016, 11:39 PM
:lol The suspension wouldn't have occurred if Gaymond wasn't a mental faggot. I can already tell that the Gaymond suspension excuse will become the new Amar'e/Diaw suspension excuse if the Warriors lose this series. Another case of retards who felt that the rules should have been secondary to their meltdown.

That's true, he deserved the suspension..

spursreport
06-16-2016, 11:41 PM
How about the Warriors are good but nothing special? Their first 6 playoff series victories were against injured/shitty teams. Then they had to come back from 3-1 against OKC and needed OKC to choke in order to win that series. Then they go up 3-1 and then get punked the next 2 games WITH Curry/Thompson. :lmao no fucking excuses.

webshad
06-16-2016, 11:44 PM
Lebron is the best game 7 performer in NBA history, that's the only reason to doubt the Warriors, along with Iguodala's injury..

If LBJ gets his jumper going, Warriors will be in deep trouble.

Clipper Nation
06-20-2016, 12:25 PM
OP with the bads.

Stalin
06-20-2016, 02:24 PM
We are all excited about a game 7, and the possibility of these cocky faggots being humbled in the most epic fashion possible. But we all know that shit is not happening.

GS by 20+

You were saying faggot?

timtonymanu
06-20-2016, 03:11 PM
rofl maybe OP can bump his Clippers/OKC thread upstairs again to save face

DAF86
06-20-2016, 05:02 PM
You were saying faggot?

rofl maybe OP can bump his Clippers/OKC thread upstairs again to save face

Seriously? :lol

Obvious jinx thread is obvious.

I did think the Warriors were favourite, but I obviously didn't expect them to be 20pts favourite. So despite thinking the Warriors would win, I also thought the Cavs had a chance.

I was just covering all my bases as a sports fan with thia thread, tbh.

Stalin is just mad that I owned him on his premature ejeculation on the Warriors-Thunder series. :lol

Stalin
06-20-2016, 06:01 PM
Seriously? :lol

Obvious jinx thread is obvious.

I did think the Warriors were favourite, but I obviously didn't expect them to be 20pts favourite. So despite thinking the Warriors would win, I also thought the Cavs had a chance.

I was just covering all my bases as a sports fan with thia thread, tbh.

Stalin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26437) is just mad that I owned him on his premature ejeculation on the Warriors-Thunder series. :lol

I owned you faggot, I foresaw the inevitable Warriors failure, due to them having trouble closing out the Metheads, so ejacted, you still thought they'd win, dumb retarded fish mongering 3rd Worlder Argie...:lmao:lmao

Molotov
06-20-2016, 06:09 PM
OP with the bads, nothing new here.

DAF86
06-20-2016, 06:28 PM
I owned you faggot, I foresaw the inevitable Warriors failure, due to them having trouble closing out the Metheads, so ejacted, you still thought they'd win, dumb retarded fish mongering 3rd Worlder Argie...:lmao:lmao

Sure you did son. :lol