PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Is Kerr the least professional head coach of all-time?

UNT Eagles 2016
06-16-2016, 11:59 PM
Aside from maybe Mark Jackson... who ironically enough was hired by the same organization?

Kerr is the ultimate enabler. He's like the dad who buys his kids new cars after bailing them out of jail for smoking weed and spray painting shit. "Those were terrible calls... :cry " "You can't call that on the League MVP :cry " ... "He did nothing wrong" ... "I think that flagrant should be rescinded :cry " ... "It would be ridiculous if he were suspended" ... "Those were the most inappropriate calls of all time :cry" ... and tonight, my all-time favorite: "I definitely think he should have thrown his mouthpiece (and hit the fan), it's the NBA Finals, he's getting terrible calls :cry " ...

Can you believe this shit?

At least Pop has the nerve to (sometimes) call his players out, including his stars. He never enables, or lets his guys get away with shit. The Spurs are probably last in the league in temper tantrums directed at the referees many years running because Pop has his guys focus on the game and let him yell at the officials when necessary.

Seriously, Kerr?

lefty
06-17-2016, 12:01 AM
:worthy: thank you based MJ

UNT Eagles 2016
06-17-2016, 12:02 AM

Entitlement syndrome? If Kerr hadn't won all those rings maybe he would have been a bit humbler?

lefty
06-17-2016, 12:04 AM
Entitlement syndrome? If Kerr hadn't won all those rings maybe he would have been a bit humbler?

I meant for punching him

Clipper Nation
06-17-2016, 12:07 AM
Mark Jackass and Vinny Del Negro will always be tied as the least professional head coaches of all time. It's tough to beat the time that Jackass punted a playoff game in a series they lost because he was too busy giving an Easter sermon in church to watch any film. Or the time that VDN got into a fistfight with his GM for running Joakim Noah into the ground, against the wishes of the front office or training staff.

Stalin
06-17-2016, 12:08 AM

:worthy::worthy::worthy: