PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Game 7 Predictions

whitemamba
06-17-2016, 03:42 AM
I think the Warriors will bounce back and take it , lots of pressure on both superstars , Curry being the MVP and choking , and Lebron trying to erase the chocker label , Cavs are healthy, let's hope it's a good one.

Spurtacular
06-17-2016, 04:21 AM
Cavs have momentum. If they don't come out flat, Warriors will be in trouble.

AlexJones
06-17-2016, 04:59 AM
Warriors by five

lebomb
06-17-2016, 07:39 AM
GSW wont lose 3 straight.

sendman
06-17-2016, 07:42 AM
Warriors by 10+.

-21-
06-17-2016, 07:43 AM
Cavs have momentum. If they don't come out flat, Warriors will be in trouble. Home court though.

RsxPiimp
06-17-2016, 07:50 AM
I think the Warriors will bounce back and take it , lots of pressure on both superstars , Curry being the MVP and choking , and Lebron trying to erase the chocker label , Cavs are healthy, let's hope it's a good one.
Yeah, I think the Warriors lock this shit up. No way they lose 3 straight, 2 on their home floor. Lebron will beast, can't say the same for his teammates maybe except for Kyrie. The Warriors are a spoiled ass bitch of a team, but they are an entire different team when they have crowd support.

Warriors fooled me in that OKC series, we all saw how rattled they were and OKC was a better team with a better coach, so I'm not going to doubt them again. Curry is due to explode too.

webshad
06-17-2016, 08:15 AM
Yeah, I think the Warriors lock this shit up. No way they lose 3 straight, 2 on their home floor. Lebron will beast, can't say the same for his teammates maybe except for Kyrie. The Warriors are a spoiled ass bitch of a team, but they are an entire different team when they have crowd support.

Warriors fooled me in that OKC series, we all saw how rattled they were and OKC was a better team with a better coach, so I'm not going to doubt them again. Curry is due to explode too.

Depends on Iggy's health, if his back gives up after a quarter, Warriors can be in trouble.

And if Lebron gets this perimeter shooting going, I think the CAVs can pull through.

ambchang
06-17-2016, 08:33 AM
Chokers vs. chokers, hard to say.

Russo21
06-17-2016, 08:37 AM
For the first time possibly ever, I feel myself cheering for a LeBron win. He has been phenomenal and those Warriors are just so damn unlikeable. Little kids have tantrums and stomp their feet and throw their mouthpiece, not a 2 time mvp. Little kids try hit the opponent in the nuts, do they? Probably not but Draymond Green does. Seriously, screw the warriors.

TheGoldStandard
06-17-2016, 08:44 AM
LeBron finally convinces Kevin Love to take steroids and he has the best game of his career 30/20/5/5 and the Cavs win

Spurs9
06-17-2016, 08:52 AM
Cavs aren't losing now. That small ball thing they have been getting away with doesn't work when someone can exploit it with a big pounding the glass and coming up with rebounds. Last game Kerr played Flopejao as a big :lmao Iggy is also injured so they can attack him alot easier now. Too much momentum on the Cavs side. The last 2 games the warriors played could have been the last for the championship and they fell short both times, game 7 is no different to the warriors compared to the last 2, at least thats how they should have approached it. They looked completely different last night compared to the regular season. When you have elite defenders on the primary 2 weapons of the warriors if they "shut down" one of those 2 players the team doesn't know what to do. The team relied too much on Klay and Curry, even though they put up 30 its not enough. Kyrie is actually making Curry work on the d end, and is probably wearing him out. Iman and JR are really good defenders tbh

UZER
06-17-2016, 08:53 AM
Lebron had a great shooting game 7 from 3 against SA in '13. He absolutely need his J to have a chance in this game.

Kerr has been taking the pop approach against him from outside and letting him shoot.

RD2191
06-17-2016, 09:41 AM
Dubs in an easy blowout.

Neurosis
06-17-2016, 09:47 AM
Those fouls were obvious fouls anyway. Only the strip was a thing that's often no-call, but you see that called as a reach-in plenty of times anyway. 4 were blatant fouls, 1 is called foul like 75% of the time and then 1 of them is 50/50.

He's a fucking shit defender anyway. His footwork is garbage and he gambles and gets the benefit of the doubt because, "superstar treatment" - fuck that. Hope he fouls out in Game7 as well.

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2016, 10:53 AM
Quit bringing up iggy they're gonna shoot him full of so many drugs over the next three days he'll be fine enough. Till he can't walk in 5 years. Also expect Kerr to pull one out of the pop play book and have the ac mysteriously go out

UNT Eagles 2016
06-17-2016, 11:18 AM
Quit bringing up iggy they're gonna shoot him full of so many drugs over the next three days he'll be fine enough. Till he can't walk in 5 years. Also expect Kerr to pull one out of the pop play book and have the ac mysteriously go out

But that'll make Curry melt.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-17-2016, 11:19 AM
Those fouls were obvious fouls anyway. Only the strip was a thing that's often no-call, but you see that called as a reach-in plenty of times anyway. 4 were blatant fouls, 1 is called foul like 75% of the time and then 1 of them is 50/50.

He's a fucking shit defender anyway. His footwork is garbage and he gambles and gets the benefit of the doubt because, "superstar treatment" - fuck that. Hope he fouls out in Game7 as well.

Dream scenario = he gets ejected, punches a ref, the ref is critically injured, Curry is suspended for all of next year, leaving only the Spurs and OKC at the top of the West next year.

Thread
06-17-2016, 11:40 AM
Dream scenario = he gets ejected, punches a ref, the ref is critically injured, Curry is suspended for all of next year, leaving only the Spurs and OKC at the top of the West next year.

You'd lose, blame the officiating, injuries & liver spots.

soxxx
06-17-2016, 11:55 AM
I think we are watching one of the great runs of all time right now, I think the Cavs take this. Warriors are under more pressure than any team may have ever been in NBA history on Sunday night. They dont want to be the first to blow a 3-1, AND lose the 73 win season.

And I think on top of it, it goes much deeper for lebron, he can finally bring home the title to Cleveland, he can put an end to eveything right here and it will last forever for him. He will get this done.

UZER
06-17-2016, 11:55 AM
So Lebron starts going off and all of a sudden iggys back starts flaring up.

jeebus
06-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Both teams are massively overrated with overrated players and, at least with GS, coaches. Whichever team wins will be sucked off hardcore by the media for being one of the greatest ever even though fans with minimal motor skills and basketball knowledge will know better.

djohn2oo8
06-17-2016, 11:58 AM
Either a close game or the Cavs win a blowout. GS cannot defend the paint without Bogut

Clipper Nation
06-17-2016, 12:03 PM
My heart says the Cavs win by 5-10 points, with the Dubs threatening late but LeBron hitting the daggers that Durbeta didn't hit to keep them at bay.

My head says the league rigs it for their beloved Warriors, making sure to get LeBron in bullshit foul trouble ASAP while letting the Dubs get away with murder. GSW wins by 15+.

djohn2oo8
06-17-2016, 12:06 PM
My heart says the Cavs win by 5-10 points, with the Dubs threatening late but LeBron hitting the daggers that Durbeta didn't hit to keep them at bay.

My head says the league rigs it for their beloved Warriors, making sure to get LeBron in bullshit foul trouble ASAP while letting the Dubs get away with murder. GSW wins by 15+.

Cavs should win handedly. Dubs cant handle the physicality of Cleveland.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2016, 12:09 PM
look out for lebron to continue to defer when the team needs points...should be man handling these pos

Clipper Nation
06-17-2016, 12:09 PM
Cavs should win handedly. Dubs cant handle the physicality of Cleveland.
It's still a road Game 7. I agree that on a fair, level playing field, the Cavs' physical play is too much for the Dubs. But at very least, the Warriors should put up a fight and will probably get every call and no-call imaginable.

Thebesteva
06-17-2016, 12:12 PM
I predict the team with the black guys will win

TDomination
06-17-2016, 12:26 PM
Only because of the pressure and the momentum, I gotta say Cavs by 8.

Warriors have all the pressure and Cavs have all the momentum. But it will be critical for the Cavs to not get down early and weather the early storm the Warriors are likely to have.

K...
06-17-2016, 12:50 PM

Real talk, you don't fuck up your back. That's a life time of disability. Knees, you can always use a crutch. back is gonna keep you in bed

K...
06-17-2016, 12:51 PM
look out for lebron to continue to defer when the team needs points...should be man handling these pos

Have you been watching? 18 strait points! ! !

K...
06-17-2016, 12:53 PM
I predict the team with the black guys will win

You mean the blacker guys. Cavs have more whites (mosgov, delly, love) but they average more blackness overall.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-17-2016, 01:18 PM
You'd lose, blame the officiating, injuries & liver spots.

You're the one with the liver spots considering you're a 70 year old man who's drank his whole adult life.

Arcadian
06-17-2016, 01:20 PM
You mean the blacker guys. Cavs have more whites (mosgov, delly, love) but they average more blackness overall.

:lol There should be a statistical measure of blackness... Team Blackness Index...

daslicer
06-17-2016, 01:29 PM
:lol There should be a statistical measure of blackness... Team Blackness Index...

:lol Have to admit that's pretty funny. I'm pretty sure the Spurs would rank on the bottom of the Blackness Index.

TD 21
06-17-2016, 05:18 PM
Unlike '05, '10 and '13, when the team with home court doubled as the team with the best player in the series (and in the cases of '05 and '13, the best player in the league), this is the rare case where the road team has the best player in the series and league. Sure, Curry is banged up, but James has clearly ended that debate.

Despite that, I expect this one to play out much the same way those games did: low scoring, home team clearly tight, road team leads throughout much of it, only to get overcome late 3rd-ish and lose. You can also expect probably two of James, Irving, Thompson and Smith, to be in foul trouble early and often.

TampaDude
06-17-2016, 05:23 PM
Warriors win by 6 to 8 points.

LeBron wins FMVP.

Book it.

spursistan
06-17-2016, 05:26 PM
Unlike '05, '10 and '13, when the team with home court doubled as the team with the best player in the series (and in the cases of '05 and '13, the best player in the league), this is the rare case where the road team has the best player in the series and league. Sure, Curry is banged up, but James has clearly ended that debate.

Despite that, I expect this one to play out much the same way those games did: low scoring, home team clearly tight, road team leads throughout much of it, only to get overcome late 3rd-ish and lose. You can also expect probably two of James, Irving, Thompson and Smith, to be in foul trouble early and often.

can we seriously have it play out differently for a change? :lol

i'm tired of this same old script repeating itself in Game 7 for road teams...i can already recall half dozen in the last decade alone: Pistons vs Spurs in 2005, Boston vs Lakers in 2010, Boston vs Heat in 2012, Warriors vs Clippers 2014, Thunder vs Warriors 2016 all building a double digit lead before getting reeled in at around that very same juncture of the game..

DJR210
06-17-2016, 05:26 PM
Warriors by 10+.

tbh

Warriors will mysteriously play leagues above CLE in game 7 IMO

TampaDude
06-17-2016, 05:27 PM
can we seriously have it play out differently for a change? :lol

i'm tired of this same old script repeating itself in Game 7 for road teams...i can already recall half dozen in the last decade alone: Pistons vs Spurs in 2005, Boston vs Lakers in 2010, Boston vs Heat in 2012, Warriors vs Clippers'14, Thunder vs Warriors 2016 all building a double digit lead before getting reeled in at around that very same juncture of the game..

There's a very good reason why that happens. Refs.

Thread
06-17-2016, 07:15 PM
There's a very good reason why that happens. Refs.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Thread
06-17-2016, 07:17 PM
You're the one with the liver spots considering you're a 70 year old man who's drank his whole adult life.

They were selling your shit.

resistanze
06-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Warriors win by 6 to 8 points.

LeBron wins FMVP.

Book it.

SpursforSix
06-17-2016, 07:27 PM

There already is.

cascaders
06-18-2016, 04:18 AM
if it goes to OT, then gsw will take it
but if it dosent go to OT.. cavs will take it.
Im betting on the latter. Cavs by 3point

florige
06-18-2016, 08:35 AM
I think Lebron is going to try and do the opposite of what he did in 13 against the Spurs and try to set his team mates up early to try and get them going. Then he will go super nova in the 4th. He went wild on us too early I think in 13 and was gassed come the 2nd half. I think the Cav's take it.

Thread
06-18-2016, 08:48 AM
I think Lebron is going to try and do the opposite of what he did in 13 against the Spurs and try to set his team mates up early to try and get them going. Then he will go super nova in the 4th. He went wild on us too early I think in 13 and was gassed come the 2nd half. I think the Cav's take it.

Though he won't have Amy as his wing woman like he did in '13.

Remember Amy? All those tight little pictures of her & Tim, Tim & her, her, Tim and Tim's boyfriend, Tim & his wine advisor, Kool & Tim talkin' over vino futures, bum & his spittle, me & my Nammie.

06-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Why would LeBron win FMVP if the Dubs take gm7? Have y'all forgot LeBron was MIA games 1-4?

HarlemHeat37
06-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Why would LeBron win FMVP if the Dubs take gm7? Have y'all forgot LeBron was MIA games 1-4?

Seems to be the consensus from everything I've heard from the media the past 2 days, tbh..unless Curry or Thompson have huge games, Lebron will probably win it, barring a historically bad game..

06-18-2016, 02:07 PM
Seems to be the consensus from everything I've heard from the media the past 2 days, tbh..unless Curry or Thompson have huge games, Lebron will probably win it, barring a historically bad game..
Ah, I don't watch much TV lately. It seems like the media have been wanting to give him a FMVP the last two finals but the losses were too lopsided.

EVAY
06-18-2016, 03:08 PM
I would like to see the Cavs win. But I expect that the Cavs will get into foul trouble early and often and the Warriors will win the game and series and remain as obnoxious as they have been all year.

Budkin
06-18-2016, 06:42 PM
There's gonna be a 6 type situation that plays out against the Cavs, adding to Cleveland's legacy.

AlexJones
06-18-2016, 07:53 PM
It'll also be LeBron's final game before he can officially be considered past his prime.

Spurtacular
06-18-2016, 09:05 PM
If I had to be money straightup, I'd take the Dubs. But I would love to see them lose Game 7 on there homefloor. Then again, seeing LBJ not get one for the land wouldn't be so bad either.

Spurtacular
06-18-2016, 09:07 PM
It'll also be LeBron's final game before he can officially be considered past his prime.

Maybe by standard metrics; but he's past his prime. The drop-off noticeably started last season (even before that).

spurtech09
06-18-2016, 09:08 PM
Warriors.....

AlexJones
06-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Maybe by standard metrics; but he's past his prime. The drop-off noticeably started last season (even before that).
He's been on/off the roids at times. When he's juiced he's still the same LeBron.

Thread
06-18-2016, 09:21 PM
Warriors.....

.....let's just hope they lead 'em out to the sand, to that horizon, where life isn't very pretty, keep 'em down-where they stay. Warriors probably figure once they see the water they're safe, they're home. Could be a "rogue" element that takes 'em out. They'd like doin' stuff like that.

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-18-2016, 10:01 PM
What I hope: Cavs by 20.

What I expect: Warriors by 30.

spursistan
06-18-2016, 10:32 PM

Warriors in a blowout..

turkish spurs fan
06-18-2016, 11:14 PM
kyrie- mvp.

dg7md
06-18-2016, 11:24 PM
Bogut being out means there's not another paint protector and the Cavs have a size advantage. I think the Cavs pull it off in a close game. The momentum seems totally on their side.

dg7md
06-18-2016, 11:27 PM
Warriors would have lost Game 7 against OKC if OKC could have hit threes. Cavs can hit threes and have the best player in the game. They have a real shot at taking it. I'd say it is a toss-up but I'm going with Cleveland due to their momentum.

Jacob1983
06-19-2016, 02:39 AM
I am sadly thinking that the Warriors will win game 7. I don't want it to happen but I just don't think the NBA will allow their "darlings" to waste a 73 win season even though they are playing "darling" Lebron. I think the Cavs can win game 7 but I just don't think the basketball gods and refs will allow it. I would love to see the Warriors get blown out by like 20 plus and see their fans cry and complain. I will root for any team in the Finals excluding my Mavs to blow a 2-0 and 3-1 lead in the same Finals. So yes I definitely want the Cavs to win.

Thread
06-19-2016, 03:53 AM
I am sadly thinking that the Warriors will win game 7. I don't want it to happen but I just don't think the NBA will allow their "darlings" to waste a 73 win season even though they are playing "darling" Lebron. I think the Cavs can win game 7 but I just don't think the basketball gods and refs will allow it. I would love to see the Warriors get blown out by like 20 plus and see their fans cry and complain. I will root for any team in the Finals excluding my Mavs to blow a 2-0 and 3-1 lead in the same Finals. So yes I definitely want the Cavs to win.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Strategic
06-19-2016, 07:22 AM
Warriors should win unless the Cavs can channel the 89/90 Pistons and play bully ball.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-19-2016, 12:55 PM

No, don't think a player on the losing team will ever win Finals MVP... they aren't going to quelch the victory party, it's too much of a tradition for the losing team to walk off and leave. They definitely aren't giving a losing player on the Cavs the award to hold up IN ORACLE.

Only time it happened was in the 1960s when they gave it to Jerry West because the league wasn't a big deal yet and they were tired of giving it to Russell. Also, the Celtics won in LA, and the NBA did that to console Lakers fans a bit. No way a road losing team player ever gets MVP.

z0sa
06-19-2016, 01:04 PM
It would be the most historic upset in NBA history if the Cavs pull out a win... which is why I have to call a big GSW win.