PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LeBron dismissing the Duds after Gm 2: 2014 is something I haven't even thought about

Kawhitstorm
06-17-2016, 03:48 PM
Q. After the 2014 Finals, I remember you were asked was that the best team you've ever faced, and you said, yeah, I'd agree with that. Have these Warriors changed your mind on that?
LEBRON JAMES: 2014 is something I haven't even thought about. This is a great team, and I stated that before the series ever started. They've got two of the best shooters that we've ever seen, and they're a great team. So I've already stated that.

6:00 mark::toast

r-nwIhvHw2U

DMC
06-17-2016, 04:02 PM
Spurs fans looking for some crumb of hope and acknowledgement that they aren't completely irrelevant, scouring footage for mentions like some 3rd rate marketing department.

spursistan
06-17-2016, 04:10 PM
Q. After the 2014 Finals, I remember you were asked was that the best team you've ever faced, and you said, yeah, I'd agree with that. Have these Warriors changed your mind on that?
LEBRON JAMES: 2014 is something I haven't even thought about. This is a great team, and I stated that before the series ever started. They've got two of the best shooters that we've ever seen, and they're a great team. So I've already stated that.

6:00 mark::toast

r-nwIhvHw2U

these Warriors have been just average to good in two playoffs runs despite their gaudy RS metrics and while playing shitty, hobbled competition throughout..

the more i watch them the more I' m convinced 2014 Spurs takes them in 5 or 6.. it is clear that their game doesn't translate as well from reg season to playoff basketball..

Kawhitstorm
06-17-2016, 04:13 PM
Spurs fans looking for some crumb of hope and acknowledgement that they aren't completely irrelevant, scouring footage for mentions like some 3rd rate marketing department.

More like the report was scouring for an affirmation & got ethered by LeBron even after the Duds put a historic beatdown on the Cavs for the first 2 games.:lol

TampaDude
06-17-2016, 04:23 PM
The 2014 Spurs would have obliterated the 2016 Warriors in the playoffs.

AlexJones
06-17-2016, 05:17 PM
With your track record of predictions as of late I'm now very comfortable saying the opposite

TampaDude
06-17-2016, 05:19 PM
With your track record of predictions as of late I'm now very comfortable saying the opposite

My predictions have been spot on. You are apparently not privy to the power of the reverse jinx. :lol

Kawhitstorm
06-17-2016, 09:27 PM

Diaw 2.0 would have been putting up mini Lebron numbers.