PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Bogut Suggests that his Injury was a Result of a Dirty Play

Chris
06-17-2016, 08:02 PM
http://warriors.247sports.com/Bolt/Bogut-on-injury-Not-sure-it-was-caused-by-basketball-play-45839418

The war of words just continue between the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers.

As both teams prepare to play one another in Game 6 on Thursday night, one of the bigger storylines over the past few days is Andrew Bogut's knee injury.

Bogut suffered the injury in the second half of Game 5 while defending a J.R. Smith drive to the basket. The Warriors center ended up blocking the shot with Smith falling on his legs as both men were falling down.

Due to the injury, the 7-foot center will now miss the remainder of the NBA Finals. When asked if the collision was a basketball play, Bogut wasn't so sure. According to Diamond Leung of The Mercury News:

"I don't know he fell and all that, but tough for interpretation. I blocked his shot. Somehow he cannon-balled right into my shin with his shoulder. It was painful."

While Bogut wasn't sure it was a basketball play, Smith was quick to point out his take on the incident:

"I fell slow to the ground, and he went down. It's a basketball play. It's not like I'm out there trying to take his legs out."

5ek8rJ_-2Xg

Thread
06-17-2016, 08:16 PM
Jesus H. Christ, nobody can just take it and shut up.

Pussies & assholes.

Clipper Nation
06-17-2016, 08:25 PM
Karma for one of the dirtiest players in the league. Fuck Bogut.

TheGreatYacht
06-17-2016, 09:36 PM
These cocksuckers won't stop crying :lol

If they choke this...

Stalin
06-17-2016, 09:43 PM
:lol Today's NBA.

Fabbs
06-17-2016, 11:05 PM
http://warriors.247sports.com/Bolt/Bogut-on-injury-Not-sure-it-was-caused-by-basketball-play-45839418
Watch the trailing Warrior give JR Smith a little push into Bogut.
Not saying this push was the cause but WTF was the push for?

As to JR Smith, maybe he barely at the end kind of fell into Boguts leg a tiny bit more then he had to. But basically STFU Bogut.

I don't know a team has been more deserving of losing since Phaggot Lakers in *Phinals*.

Kawhitstorm
06-17-2016, 11:22 PM
So, the pot called the kettle black?:sleep

lefty
06-17-2016, 11:58 PM
:lol Today's NBA.

ambchang
06-18-2016, 10:02 PM
I can see thought. Smith wouldn't have crashed into boguts knees if smith wasn't shoved in the back.

Could have been avoided.

UZER
06-19-2016, 11:06 AM
If Smith really wanted to hurt Bogut, it would've been a lot worse. Just ask his friend.

z0sa
06-19-2016, 11:53 AM
If Smith really wanted to hurt Bogut, it would've been a lot worse. Just ask his friend.

Beat me to it.

No intent, just an unfortunate basketball play, imho.