PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster

Darth_Pelican
06-19-2016, 10:33 AM
Open your Ticketmaster account and click on "Active Vouchers". You will have dozens of discount codes and free ticket codes. It was part of a lawsuit settlement.

DJR210
06-19-2016, 11:25 AM
:tu thanks

Wouldn't make a thread about it so I'll piggyback, but T-Mobile customers get a bunch of free shit every Tuesday on the T-Mobile Tuesday app as well

Boogie Munster
06-19-2016, 11:40 AM
:tu thanks

Wouldn't make a thread about it so I'll piggyback, but T-Mobile customers get a bunch of free shit every Tuesday on the T-Mobile Tuesday app as well

Like? Don't think I heard about this but i'm with T-Mobile.

DJR210
06-19-2016, 11:42 AM
Like? Don't think I heard about this but i'm with T-Mobile.

Free food, movie tickets, Uber/Lyft credits, etc.. I just found out about it but I heard they switch it up every week.. The Lyft credit was legit for a night out, it was 50 bucks credit

DJR210
06-19-2016, 01:06 PM
Open your Ticketmaster account and click on "Active Vouchers". You will have dozens of discount codes and free ticket codes. It was part of a lawsuit settlement.

Checked mine.. nothing

Darth_Pelican
06-19-2016, 01:18 PM
Checked mine.. nothing

https://www.google.com/amp/gawker.com/check-your-ticketmaster-account-you-probably-have-free-1782209001/amp#

That's crazy if you didn't get any. I have about 40 of them. Maybe they didn't get to your account yet.

Trill Clinton
06-19-2016, 01:35 PM
checced yesterday and i had 2 free gen admission vouchers.

Darth_Pelican
06-19-2016, 01:40 PM
checced yesterday and i had 2 free gen admission vouchers.

But free to what? I see no list of eligible events.

Trill Clinton
06-19-2016, 01:41 PM
But free to what? I see no list of eligible events.

idk. the link to the eligible events is dead for some reason.

baseline bum
06-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Damnit no free Game 7 of the Finals tickets

DJR210
06-19-2016, 05:35 PM
Damnit no free Game 7 of the Finals tickets

:lol thats what i was hoping for

leemajors
06-20-2016, 08:49 AM
:lmao

We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time.

They better hook it up after the GABF fiascos I had to endure. You couldn't add separate tickets to a cart and I had to enter payment like 20 times in an hour. Fuck them.

Darth_Pelican
06-21-2016, 09:39 AM
:lmao

We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time.

They better hook it up after the GABF fiascos I had to endure. You couldn't add separate tickets to a cart and I had to enter payment like 20 times in an hour. Fuck them.

They are all there now.

I. Hustle
06-21-2016, 11:04 AM
I have 6 pairs of free tickets and a bunch of $2.25 off vouchers. How does it work? Do you just keep trying for stuff until you see that it's available? How do you know how much the "free" ticket value is?

Darth_Pelican
06-21-2016, 11:39 AM
I have 6 pairs of free tickets and a bunch of $2.25 off vouchers. How does it work? Do you just keep trying for stuff until you see that it's available? How do you know how much the "free" ticket value is?

No idea. They have intentionally made it as confusing as possible because they are salty for losing the lawsuit. Assholes.

The Great Fantastic
06-21-2016, 12:21 PM
The other kicker is that when they do start showing events that your vouchers will work for, there is a cap on how many vouchers can be used for that event. They could potentially set aside only 5 sets of tickets available for redemption for the shows they list as voucher eligible. The vouchers could very well be rendered basically worthless.

JudynTX
06-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Free Black Sabbath tickets, maybe?

JudynTX
06-21-2016, 02:03 PM
No idea. They have intentionally made it as confusing as possible because they are salty for losing the lawsuit. Assholes.

I had about 15. But who the fuck wants to see Rascal Flatts? :rolleyes:rolleyes

SequSpur
06-21-2016, 05:14 PM
I have 34 vouchers. I plan to sue them myself. It's going to be epic! FO.

Fabbs
06-22-2016, 12:10 AM
Had a paid email account cause it was one of the few remaining that did not read your email.

The companys founder got ill and passed and it is no more.
Wonder if Ticketmaster skates?
I'll try calling the phucks up but guessing they will hide behind an automated voicemail.

Thanks for the heads up Darth_Pelican

leemajors
06-22-2016, 06:41 AM
I had about 15. But who the fuck wants to see Rascal Flatts? :rolleyes:rolleyes

at least they are good till 2020

Darth_Pelican
06-23-2016, 01:21 PM
The other kicker is that when they do start showing events that your vouchers will work for, there is a cap on how many vouchers can be used for that event. They could potentially set aside only 5 sets of tickets available for redemption for the shows they list as voucher eligible. The vouchers could very well be rendered basically worthless.

So the website has become more organized, and just as you said, every single event in New Orleans has the message "Voucher Sold Out For This Event". What a joke. Fuck Ticketmaster and Live Nation.

SpursforSix
06-23-2016, 01:29 PM
So the website has become more organized, and just as you said, every single event in New Orleans has the message "Voucher Sold Out For This Event". What a joke. Fuck Ticketmaster and Live Nation.

Yep.

I was trying to buy my daughter tickets through Live Nation and she wanted to go to the soundcheck. When you clicked that option, it was supposed to show all the seats that had that option. I bought some seats that were resale because they were closer.

When I got the tickets, they didn't include soundcheck. I called them and they told me that no resale tickets had soundcheck included. I pointed out that they were displayed on the seating chart with that option. She said sorry and I couldn't even get a refund to get different seats.

Darth_Pelican
03-23-2017, 03:17 PM
So this whole "free voucher" thing has turned out pretty much to be a scam. Fuck Ticketmaster.

https://www.wthr.com/article/free-ticket-frustration-mounts-after-ticketmaster-settlement