PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: RIP Kobestans

HI-FI
06-19-2016, 09:58 PM
Post MJ it's Duncan, Shaq and Lebron in no particular order.

You guys have polluted many forums, but now it's time for your reckoning. Rest in Peace.

least you got this classic to look forward to .
https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/kobe-bryant.jpg

FkLA
06-19-2016, 10:00 PM
Rapist would've folded in typical rapist fashion and lost Game 5 by 40 tbh.

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:01 PM
Rapist would've folded in typical rapist fashion and lost Game 5 by 40 tbh.

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

FkLA
06-19-2016, 10:04 PM

Boiled down::

Tim GOATcan, LeGOAT James, MDE >>> Rapist

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:04 PM

They were selling your shit.

FkLA
06-19-2016, 10:06 PM

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:07 PM

Bynumite
06-19-2016, 10:09 PM

:lmao

You do realize most media and fans will now put Lebeta ahead of Jim right?

Nice deflection attempt though :lol

Clipper Nation
06-19-2016, 10:18 PM

You guys have polluted many forums, but now it's time for your reckoning. Rest in Peace.

:lol Only Kobe would be a big enough faggot to star in Feminazi Ghostbusters as a so-called "straight" man. I give it two months before he either comes out of retirement or starts telling the world to "call him Caitlyn."

HI-FI
06-19-2016, 10:18 PM

I'm cool with that. Vast majority of Spursfan has no problem with Lebron since he isn't a cancerous rapist. Plus he's more or less lived up to the hype.

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:19 PM
I'm cool with that. Vast majority of Spursfan has no problem with Lebron since he isn't a cancerous rapist. Plus he's more or less lived up to the hype.

Killakobe81
06-19-2016, 10:20 PM

Dont even try it LeBron just certified his top 3 status ...no way you can place shaq and duncan over him unless you talking rings, which brings Kobe back in the convo ...

FkLA
06-19-2016, 10:20 PM

So what? No shame in that,

1. MJ
2. LeGOAT
3-5. Kareem, Duncan, Magic

12. :lol Kirby

Will Hunting
06-19-2016, 10:21 PM
:lol Only Kobe would be a big enough faggot to star in Feminazi Ghostbusters as a so-called "straight" man. I give it two months before he either comes out of retirement or starts telling the world to "call him Caitlyn."

Seeing that OJ documentary made me realize that Kobe is the basketball version of OJ Simpson, an uncle tom who married outside of his race and only embraced the black community when he needed support during the rape incident.

I think it's more likely he gets in legal trouble an is disowned by White America the way OJ was :lmao

FkLA
Dont even try it LeBron just certified his top 3 status ...no way you can place shaq and duncan over him unless you talking rings, which brings Kobe back in the convo ...

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Bynumite

I'm just saying. Spare me the "no particular order" like it's up for debate :lol

Killakobe81
06-19-2016, 10:22 PM
If LeBron was already over Kobe how does tonight chane anything? Jordan duncan and kareem fans should be worried he has now surpassed shaq

Killakobe81
06-19-2016, 10:24 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

But thats my point he already passed kobe so this thread is pointless this his 3rd ring as the alpha that puts him over Kobe to many who only has two its MJ he is chasing ...

Clipper Nation
06-19-2016, 10:25 PM
Seeing that OJ documentary made me realize that Kobe is the basketball version of OJ Simpson, an uncle tom who married outside of his race and only embraced the black community when he needed support during the rape incident.

I think it's more likely he gets in legal trouble an is disowned by White America the way OJ was :lmao

:lol And then everyone will snitch on him in court and won't feel one iota of guilt about it because he snitched on Shaq first.

Killakobe81
06-19-2016, 10:25 PM
So what? No shame in that,

1. MJ
2. LeGOAT
3-5. Kareem, Duncan, Magic

12. :lol Kirby

Thsts fine as well who cares there is one goat and Lebron is the only one with a shot at catching him.

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:26 PM
:lol And then everyone will snitch on him in court and won't feel one iota of guilt about it because he snitched on Shaq first.

You've nary room. Rodman snitched on Robinson in the middle of your playoff run.

HI-FI
06-19-2016, 10:29 PM
You've nary room. Rodman snitched on Robinson in the middle of your playoff run.
Dale will you see the new Ghostbusters even with Kobe? Looks like Harold Ramis' legacy is about to get kate faber'd.

Will Hunting
06-19-2016, 10:30 PM

same way everyone snitched on OJ the last time around :lol, the parallels are uncanny

FkLA
Thsts fine as well who cares there is one goat and Lebron is the only one with a shot at catching him.

Uh there's a huge difference between Top 5 and 12, actually. Rapist doesn't even belong in the same sentence.

Will Hunting
Dale will you see the new Ghostbusters even with Kobe? Looks like Harold Ramis' legacy is about to get kate faber'd.

Wait, Kobe is actually going to be in that really shitty feminazi movie? I thought it was just a commercial...

dabom
06-19-2016, 10:31 PM
Duncan is not below Lebron. Lets be real.

HI-FI
06-19-2016, 10:35 PM
Wait, Kobe is actually going to be in that really shitty feminazi movie? I thought it was just a commercial...
yeah i think it's just promotional, I don't think he'll actually be in it. There are supposedly a lot of cameos in it so it's possible. Rick Moranis looks like more of a genius for avoiding this shit.

FkLA
06-19-2016, 10:35 PM
Duncan is not below Lebron. Lets be real.

He is and there's no shame in that. LeGOAT is a monster.

Will Hunting
06-19-2016, 10:36 PM
yeah i think it's just promotional, I don't think he'll actually be in it. There are supposedly a lot of cameos in it so it's possible. Rick Moranis looks like more of a genius for avoiding this shit.

Yeah I figured they're just doing promotional commercials with him as a way to avoid doing actual previews with the actual cast members.

I really really hope that movie flops like no other.

dabom
06-19-2016, 10:37 PM
He is and there's no shame in that. LeGOAT is a monster.

No he isn't. :lol

ambchang
06-20-2016, 05:51 AM

Lebron led a crap team to the championship, which Duncan did in 2003. Doesn't erase 2011.

Not sure how Lebron is a slam dunk over Duncan, not to mention magic, Jordan or Kareem (not sure who you'd push out of the top 3 for Lebron)

ambchang
06-20-2016, 05:54 AM
Yeah I figured they're just doing promotional commercials with him as a way to avoid doing actual previews with the actual cast members.

I really really hope that movie flops like no other.

That movie will rake it in. Kobe is that GOAT coattailer.

Will Hunting
06-20-2016, 06:22 AM
That movie will rake it in. Kobe is that GOAT coattailer.

I'll bet dumb chinks like you are going to watch it.

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2016, 06:43 AM

You can rank from 1 to 1 million..only relevant fact here is that Jim Duncan is a homosexual....

That's it and thats all

DMC
06-20-2016, 06:55 AM

He was listed 3 all time already by ESPN. Which media are you referring to?

webshad
06-20-2016, 09:35 AM

He gets emotional.

Of course Lebron's career after yesterday >>>> Kobe's.

Put Kobe prime on that Cavs team down 3-1. LOL it would have been 4-1 pretty quickly.

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:38 AM
He gets emotional.

Of course Lebron's career after yesterday >>>> Kobe's.

Put Kobe prime on that Cavs team down 3-1. LOL it would have been 4-1 pretty quickly.

Kobe: 5

James: 3

webshad
06-20-2016, 09:43 AM

dumb argument

Alright then Robert Horry: 7 lol

Kobe done, Lebron still has time. :rollin

Duncan and Lebron made the playoff their entire career, Kobe :bang lol

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:56 AM
dumb argument

Alright then Robert Horry: 7 lol

Kobe done, Lebron still has time. :rollin

Duncan and Lebron made the playoff their entire career, Kobe :bang lol

Fine. You do the Horry one.

Me? I'm holding on to:::

Ignignokt
06-20-2016, 10:03 AM
Fine. You do the Horry one.

Me? I'm holding on to:::

Ring counting is for women and faggots

Thread
06-20-2016, 10:08 AM

That's only because Amy Duncan divorced her homosexual husband.

Ignignokt
06-20-2016, 10:19 AM
That's only because Amy Duncan divorced her homosexual husband.

Thread
06-20-2016, 10:20 AM

Then you shouldn't mind:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

daslicer
06-20-2016, 11:07 AM
A lot of disappointing LA Warrior fans today. I'm sure they were looking forward to having their 17th championship until Lebron foiled it.

ambchang
06-20-2016, 11:07 AM
I'll bet dumb chinks like you are going to watch it.

So you bet against what you hope?

Thread
06-20-2016, 11:12 AM
A lot of disappointing LA Warrior fans today. I'm sure they were looking forward to having their 17th championship until Lebron foiled it.

And you finally got your 6th.

Mugen
06-20-2016, 11:23 AM
HI-FI

Donkeybong
06-20-2016, 12:24 PM
Kobe still haunting Spurfan post retirement.

Kobe fans will give Lebron credit for what he did. By the end of his career, he will probably be ranked above Kobe in terms of all time greats. Lebron was terrific in these finals and I've become a fan. And he was able to do what an all time great should do and what most claim is the most difficult thing in the NBA, which is DEFEND your title. Can't say the same for cuck.

Killakobe81
06-20-2016, 12:50 PM

Kobe fans will give Lebron credit for what he did. By the end of his career, he will probably be ranked above Kobe in terms of all time greats. Lebron was terrific in these finals and I've become a fan. And he was able to do what an all time great should do and what most claim is the most difficult thing in the NBA, which is DEFEND your title. Can't say the same for cuck.

Damn.

ambchang
06-20-2016, 01:26 PM

That is why Isiah is ranked above Bird, and why Hakeem > Wilt.

On ... wait.

And :lol at "by the end of his career, he will probably ranked above Kobe in terms of all time greats" Lebron has passed Kobe 4 years ago.

Ignignokt
06-20-2016, 04:34 PM
Then you shouldn't mind:::

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:29 PM

DAF86
06-20-2016, 09:35 PM

What about rings as the top dog? Lebron has 3, Shaq has 4, abd Duncan has 5.

Thread
06-20-2016, 09:36 PM
What about rings as the top dog? Lebron has 3, Shaq has 4, abd Duncan has 5.

Boil it down:::

Daddy: 4

Ignignokt
06-21-2016, 10:20 AM

counting rings is for women and faggots