PDA

View Full Version : OT: Steph Curry should kill himself tbh

Thebesteva
06-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Couldnt hit a basket to save your epic season...

:lol RIP small ball...live by the 3 die by the 3
:lol ESPN comparing this little nigga to Shaq
:lol but but we're better than the Bulls

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:10 PM
Nonsense. You pick yourself up & go to work.

Thebesteva
06-19-2016, 10:11 PM
Nonsense. You pick yourself up & go to work.

In 13 nba finals game Thread he literally did not look good in a single one. By far the most dominant epic fail in NBA history. Karl Malone even showed up a few games for fucks sakes

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:14 PM
In 13 nba finals game Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) he literally did not look good in a single one. By far the most dominant epic fail in NBA history. Karl Malone even showed up a few games for fucks sakes

Nonsense.

Mikeanaro
06-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Yes he should because he is just a shooter that won a ring because Irving was injured.

Stalin
06-19-2016, 10:17 PM
:bobo

DMC
06-19-2016, 10:17 PM
He wasn't going to get any credit for the ring even if they won. He's ok.

siraulo23
06-19-2016, 10:19 PM
golden state had so many chances to have the lead but curry and others couldnt hit a shot

kyrie was the one who stepped up and hit the clutch 3

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:20 PM
He wasn't going to get any credit for the ring even if they won. He's ok.

LakerHater
06-19-2016, 10:22 PM
He sucked 2 straight finals!!!

Mikeanaro
06-19-2016, 10:25 PM
golden state had so many chances to have the lead but curry and others couldnt hit a shot

kyrie was the one who stepped up and hit the clutch 3
Golden Crate can make a 3 in just 2 seconds, they had like 8 minutes to change things.

Arcadian
06-19-2016, 10:25 PM
Cleveland proved you can still win an NBA title without making your 3s at a high rate...if you have a top 5 player of all time. Good to know.

:lmao GS losing their last 2 home games...faggots

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:28 PM
Cleveland proved you can still win an NBA title without making your 3s at a high rate...if you have a top 5 player of all time. Good to know.

You lost two home games not so long ago.

jeebus
06-19-2016, 10:28 PM
GSW was easily the most overhyped and overrated team this year. Once the media took the cumshot to the face and handed him the unanimous MVP, you just knew they were gonna get skullfucked. Struggling to beat the Bulls record, got a cakewalk thru the West due to OKC being a bunch of betafags, and prematurely ejaculating in the Finals. :lol

Mikeanaro
06-19-2016, 10:30 PM

Agreed, that proves the live by the 3 rule and they won playing BB not waiting in a corner or chucking 3 pointers, it also exposes ¨Clownach Kerr¨ as a dumb looking idiot with no plans whatsoever.

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:31 PM
GSW was easily the most overhyped and overrated team this year. Once the media took the cumshot to the face and handed him the unanimous MVP, you just knew they were gonna get skullfucked. Struggling to beat the Bulls record, got a cakewalk thru the West due to OKC being a bunch of betafags, and prematurely ejaculating in the Finals. :lol

Horseshit.

davethedope
06-19-2016, 10:34 PM
If anything he should launch himself into the stratosphere. He's a space cadet. Probably on some synthetic opioid

jermaine
06-19-2016, 10:38 PM
All those half court, tunnel shots, trick dribbling, an showing out for the fans....... "You got shit on your face" looking ass! Lmmfao Those 2 red niccas couldn't step up for shit....

DMC
06-19-2016, 10:40 PM
Anyone here would kill their first born to get Curry and Klay onto their teams. They went 7 games and began to lose when the center went down. That center doesn't score a lot of points so stat watching casual fans don't get how important Bogut is to the Warriors. Their fortunes coincided not just with Kerr's arrival, but with the return of Bogut's health.

I'd rather be where Curry is right now than where the Spurs are. The Warriors are still the best team in the West.

Thread
06-19-2016, 10:41 PM
Anyone here would kill their first born to get Curry and Klay onto their teams. They went 7 games and began to lose when the center went down. That center doesn't score a lot of points so stat watching casual fans don't get how important Bogut is to the Warriors. Their fortunes coincided not just with Kerr's arrival, but with the return of Bogut's health.

I'd rather be where Curry is right now than where the Spurs are. The Warriors are still the best team in the West.

My protege'.

dbreiden83080
06-19-2016, 10:50 PM
I honestly hate his game. Kids see this clown dribbling around, and taking those shit shots from like half court all the time, and they think that's the way to play. Dude is annoying..

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2016, 10:52 PM

the the media and ESPN would rather you believe their smallshitball is the future

therealtruth
06-19-2016, 10:53 PM
He got exposed so badly by Irving. Irving's confidence went through the roof when he had Curry switched on him.

thispego
06-19-2016, 10:55 PM

I'm 100% certain that no one would kill their kid to get one or both of the splooge brothers to join their nba team :rolleyes

DMC
06-19-2016, 10:59 PM
I'm 100% certain that no one would kill their kid to get one or both of the splooge brothers to join their nba team :rolleyes
You never get to see yours anyhow.

thispego
06-19-2016, 11:02 PM
You never get to see yours anyhow.

Never between the hours of 8am and 5 pm Monday thru Friday :depressed

jermaine
06-19-2016, 11:04 PM
I honestly hate his game. Kids see this clown dribbling around, and taking those shit shots from like half court all the time, and they think that's the way to play. Dude is annoying..

I try to tell my 11yr old son just that myself.... His coach plays him in the post, so i try to teach him post moves an foot work. But as soon as i turn my back, he's try Curry shit. Quick shots, dribbling like him, etc. He's built like Kevin Love, but wannabe Curry.

dbreiden83080
06-19-2016, 11:08 PM
I try to tell my 11yr old son just that myself.... His coach plays him in the post, so i try to teach him post moves an foot work. But as soon as i turn my back, he's try Curry shit. Quick shots, dribbling like him, etc. He's built like Kevin Love, but wannabe Curry.

Exactly. Your son is not making it to the NBA playing like that. What Curry does is unique to him, but almost nobody else can do it, and I hate to see kids emulate that garbage.

Thread
06-19-2016, 11:09 PM
Exactly. Your son is not making it to the NBA playing like that. What Curry does is unique to him, but almost nobody else can do it, and I hate to see kids emulate that garbage.

I'll just bet you do.

Buddy Mignon
06-19-2016, 11:22 PM
I honestly hate his game. Kids see this clown dribbling around, and taking those shit shots from like half court all the time, and they think that's the way to play. Dude is annoying..Not as annoying as those bank shots.

webshad
06-19-2016, 11:43 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/agp90txcb/Cl_XNB_u_Uo_AAYRXT.jpg