PDA

View Full Version : Kinda happy for LeBron until he started talking.

mywastedlife900
06-19-2016, 11:33 PM
Kyrie Irving carried LeBron. He's the reason he left Wade. Really bizarre game, I don't remember a bigger game with each teams star player trying to out choke one another. LeBron won because of his free throws and cuz Curry was just terrible. Ironic years from now people will watch a rerun of game 7 and say "you know what both those guys are overrated, so much for the Steph Vs Lebron hype.

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2016, 11:40 PM
Lebron led both teams in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks.

Stick to lurking faggot.

soxxx
06-19-2016, 11:42 PM
Kyrie Irving carried LeBron. He's the reason he left Wade. Really bizarre game, I don't remember a bigger game with each teams star player trying to out choke one another. LeBron won because of his free throws and cuz Curry was just terrible. Ironic years from now people will watch a rerun of game 7 and say "you know what both those guys are overrated, so much for the Steph Vs Lebron hype.
Again you dont know Lebron, you are only looking at the scoring, Lebrons block was just as big as the Irving 3. Lebron does more than just score, to bad the trolls look at the PPG when they look at a box score to determine who is good and who isnt.

SuperCam
06-19-2016, 11:43 PM
LeGOAT dominated the team that son'd the team that punked El Spurs. :worthy:

soxxx
06-19-2016, 11:43 PM
Again you dont know Lebron, you are only looking at the scoring, Lebrons block was just as big as the Irving 3. Lebron does more than just score, to bad the trolls look at the PPG when they look at a box score to determine who is good and who isnt.

Oh and Lebron had a 3 that put them up to.

HarlemHeat37
06-19-2016, 11:49 PM
Irving literally does nothing outside of scoring, tbh:lol

He's a great ISO scorer that makes unbelievable shots, but Lebron runs their offense and anchors their defense..

mywastedlife900
06-19-2016, 11:50 PM

Stick to lurking faggot.

Do you have cable? Must be only able to read the box score.

spursistan
06-19-2016, 11:58 PM

Stick to lurking faggot.
:wow

:lmao

TampaDude
06-20-2016, 12:06 AM

Salty much, faggot? Why don't you pedal your faggot ass home on your faggot pink tricycle and fuck your father in the ass for Father's Day again like you do every year, faggot. :lol

06-20-2016, 12:13 AM
:lol this has got to be a troll

manu2timdynasty
06-20-2016, 12:13 AM
Salty much, faggot? Why don't you pedal your faggot ass home on your faggot pink tricycle and fuck your father in the ass for Father's Day again like you do every year, faggot. :lol

Need a tissue bro?

look_at_g_shred
06-20-2016, 12:19 AM

Stick to lurking faggot.
OP Ethered :wow

Budkin
06-20-2016, 12:25 AM
Totally happy for LeBron and Cleveland. They deserved it.

mywastedlife900
06-20-2016, 12:26 AM
OP Ethered :wow

Yeah and Allen Iverson is the greatest of all Time. Bron bailed on Wade cuz Irving was fire. So go tell yourself whatever else you need to to sleep at night.

Mikeanaro
06-20-2016, 12:29 AM
Lol this got to be a stupid joke.

HI-FI
06-20-2016, 12:30 AM

rasuo214
06-20-2016, 12:36 AM
That block by Lebron was a huge play, reminded me of Kawhi stripping Westbrook in 2014. People can discredit Lebron's titles in Miami, but not this one. He was a man on a mission and earned this one.

spurs10
06-20-2016, 12:37 AM
Salty much, faggot? Why don't you pedal your faggot ass home on your faggot pink tricycle and fuck your father in the ass for Father's Day again like you do every year, faggot. :lol Well said! :rollin

RD2191
06-20-2016, 12:37 AM
Fuck lebron. "Spurs" fans sucking this faggot off is disgusting. Sure, he had a great series but it's only possible because he plays shit teams all the way to the Finals. Let's not forget Bogut was out for GS which hurt their defense. Fuck both teams tbh.

tmtcsc
06-20-2016, 01:29 AM
I could care less that Cleveland won. I'm ecstatic GS lost. Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of douchebags (Klay Thompson excluded) from the top down. Egotistical, loud-mouthed, muscle-flexing, mouth-guard chewing, fake-humble talking, bunch of bitches. Go shimmy and shake now Steph.

"If you don't get that Ring, it don't mean a thing." -- Scottie Pippen

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2014/04/Scottie-Pippen-Getty-Images.jpg

Sean Cagney
06-20-2016, 01:32 AM
41 pts
41 pts
Triple Double, yeah he got carried to the title though.. Stop it.

r0drig0lac
06-20-2016, 06:11 AM

ye.....NO

cd98
06-20-2016, 06:47 AM
Is he the first player-coach-GM to win a title?

Tully365
06-20-2016, 08:19 AM
:lol Even in the face of historic accomplishments, some dumb internet sports fan will write something or other about LeBron being overrated...

SupremeGuy
06-20-2016, 08:54 AM
Insecure cleveland fans getting trolled to shit :lmao

TrainOfThought5
06-20-2016, 09:54 AM
:lol Even in the face of historic accomplishments, some dumb internet sports fan will write something or other about LeBron being overrated...

LOL what more could you possibly ask Lebron to do in these finals??

Clipper Nation
06-20-2016, 10:04 AM
Kyrie Irving carried LeBron.
:lmao LeBron led the entire series (both teams) in EVERY statistical category. He was doing the carrying.

palangi
06-20-2016, 10:11 AM
I could care less that Cleveland won. I'm ecstatic GS lost. Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of douchebags (Klay Thompson excluded) from the top down. Egotistical, loud-mouthed, muscle-flexing, mouth-guard chewing, fake-humble talking, bunch of bitches. Go shimmy and shake now Steph.

"If you don't get that Ring, it don't mean a thing." -- Scottie Pippen

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2014/04/Scottie-Pippen-Getty-Images.jpg
Why exclude Klay? He walked off the court like a whiny baby last night. He's as much a self entitled prick as Steph. In fact it was Klay talking all the shit after game 4.

kaji157
06-20-2016, 10:52 AM
It was a hell of a series by LeBron, and i donīt care congratulating a guy that always respects our players, coach and team culture.
Good for him.

hater
06-20-2016, 10:55 AM
It's Kyries team tbqh.

Lebron is the best player in the world but he requires a clutch superstar going supernova in order for him to win it all. This has been proven year after year

kaji157
06-20-2016, 11:01 AM
It's Kyries team tbqh.

Lebron is the best player in the world but he requires a clutch superstar going supernova in order for him to win it all. This has been proven year after year

Going supernova? He had a clutch shooting moment, but far from supernova, i am not sure he shot over 50%.
Kyrie was decisive, i wouldīt call it supernova.

montgod
06-20-2016, 11:02 AM
Why exclude Klay? He walked off the court like a whiny baby last night. He's as much a self entitled prick as Steph. In fact it was Klay talking all the shit after game 4.

Agreed but I could see him being more pissed with Steph stupidly shooting the game away and making stupid decisions throughout.

.G.
06-20-2016, 11:03 AM
gs not ringing was all that ever mattered to me throughout these playoffs. Could care less about James. Also, dat nigga needs better acting lessons. Good fucking grief mang....

TheDoctor
06-20-2016, 11:04 AM

Yeah I don't get why Klay get a pass. He's a huge salty MFer.

Klay after Worriers 1st loss vs Bucks:

"They didn't beat us, we beat ourselves"
"We missed shots, they didn't shut us down"
"I think they were classless"
"The stare down and trying to trash talk at the end of the game? Classless"
"Realize you see us next Friday. I'm looking forward to get a little revenge"

montgod
06-20-2016, 11:07 AM

I agree. Unfortunately, it reminded me of the series in 2013 when the Spurs gave it away in game 6 to lose in game 7. If you can't close it out, it's your fault as a team.

That block by Lebron was a huge play, reminded me of Kawhi stripping Westbrook in 2014. People can discredit Lebron's titles in Miami, but not this one. He was a man on a mission and earned this one. I agree as well. Side note, I see Kevin Love gone right after the parade lol.... traded to Celtics or anyone who will take him!

NameLess Scrub
06-20-2016, 11:49 AM
Lebron should thank Draymond tbh. Props to him for doing what he had to do and winning that game 5.

This for a change is a title it's not that bad Lebron won. Seemed like a hard fought series against a great team. Then again, I didn't watch most of this series so I'm probably thinking more about the Cleveland story, and less about Lebron.

I guess I'm with the OP in that as soon as he starts to talk and brag, one can instantly remember he's a super teaming, over hyped, east conference playing star.

hater
06-20-2016, 12:40 PM
Going supernova? He had a clutch shooting moment, but far from supernova, i am not sure he shot over 50%.
Kyrie was decisive, i wouldīt call it supernova.

Lol wut

In last 5 games of the Finals he went 51% from the field averaging 30pts a game and also shot 70% in that crucial game 5 win. Oh the same game where he went 71% from 3pt land

That's not going supernova???? :lmao

hater
06-20-2016, 12:44 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and say every single Finals loser woulda won their series had they had this Kyrie. Just putting it out there folks....

mywastedlife900
06-20-2016, 01:15 PM
First Take debates who should of won MVP. You don't have to watch the video to know how it goes. ..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuQvO5Yppzo

spurs1990
06-20-2016, 01:29 PM
Can't forget James stepping over Green in game 4 causing the latter to be suspended for the next game.

James truly is the architect.

Really hope the Spurs can get their act together through the West gauntlet and get one last chance to play him while he's still at or near his apex.

Spurtacular
06-20-2016, 01:40 PM

Geez, fuckface. At least remember what account you signed into; or is that all part of it?

lefty20
06-20-2016, 02:47 PM
I kinda agree. But he's still the lesser evil compared to Dray. It also helps that he had one hell of a finals.

tmtcsc
06-20-2016, 03:26 PM

I don't mind guys feeling like crap after they lose and getting off the court - especially with all the chaos and crying that Cleveland was doing. Although he said some things after Game 4 - like "I guess he got his feelings hurt" (In response to Lebron), he has not been one to dance on the floor like a jackal or gnaw on a mouthpiece or flex his muscles after made shots, etc. He's been humble with his team's success. I also think his comments about his team beating his Dad's team should have been taken tongue in cheek. He was just giving his old man shit.

Curry, Green and Kerr were the main assholes through the winning streaks, record wins, etc.. Green and his antics are insufferable and Curry got a huge head for his shooting success. The truth is, most guys in the league don't practice taking ridiculously long 3 pointers because they would get yanked off the floor in a second. Kerr allowed him to do it and also let him get away with hot dog passes that resulted in turnovers. Don't get me wrong, he has the best range of any shooter I've ever seen but his team's offense and his game is gimmicky imo. I don't care for it.

tholdren
06-20-2016, 03:44 PM
The issue is that Kyrie hit that terribly shitty shot to put them up 3. Unfortunately that will be what is remembered and not the block by James. Terribly ghetto shot, only hurts the nba by making losers like irving get credit for a terrible decision. JR Smith Part 2.

You had to love Kyrie trying to lose the game with his coast to coast BS after that. Terrible PG. It's parker-esque.

spurtech09
06-20-2016, 04:13 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Kryie Irving should of won MVP?

hater
06-20-2016, 04:56 PM

No. As I said this is Kyries team. In much the same way the Heat were Wades team. Lebron is a top 10 player in history but he requires a winner a true leader to carry his teams along the way. This has always been the case.

NameLess Scrub
06-20-2016, 05:06 PM
Can't forget James stepping over Green in game 4 causing the latter to be suspended for the next game.

James truly is the architect.

Really hope the Spurs can get their act together through the West gauntlet and get one last chance to play him while he's still at or near his apex.

I guess Draymond got out-draymonded by Lebron.

No. As I said this is Kyries team. In much the same way the Heat were Wades team. Lebron is a top 10 player in history but he requires a winner a true leader to carry his teams along the way. This has always been the case.

And it works great for him. He gets the credit anyway if they win, and "has no help" if they lose, even if he hand picked star teammates and played east teams most of the way, some injured.

Vic Petro
06-20-2016, 05:15 PM
OP is Skip Bayless.

rasuo214
06-20-2016, 05:18 PM

What has Kyrie accomplished without Lebron?

hater
06-20-2016, 05:19 PM
What has Kyrie accomplished without Lebron?

Same thing Cleveland Lebron has accomplished without Kyrie tbqh. Nothing

rasuo214
06-20-2016, 05:25 PM

Cleveland Lebron made it to the Finals (and had a winning record every year but his rookie year), Cleveland Kyrie couldn't even make the playoffs in a pathetic Eastern Conference.

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2016, 05:42 PM
Cleveland Lebron made it to the Finals (and had a winning record every year but his rookie year), Cleveland Kyrie couldn't even make the playoffs in a pathetic Eastern Conference.
:lol

kaji157
06-21-2016, 12:40 AM
Lebron is the difference, not Irving, you can swap Irving for a hot wb a hot curry a hot (insert scoring pg) yet there is no player to replace LeBron, statistically speaking for all he provides from his position

Obstructed_View
06-21-2016, 07:37 AM

Cleveland Lebron took a lottery team to the finals on his first run, and then dragged an injured 2015 team to six games against the Dubs. I'm missing anything close to that on Kyrie's resume.

99 Problems
06-21-2016, 08:03 AM

just had a team mate who went one for the ages. But no, no doubt about Kryie he was great. Incredible handle.

kaji157
06-21-2016, 08:26 AM
just had a team mate who went one for the ages. But no, no doubt about Kryie he was great. Incredible handle.

Of course i also donīt take nothing away from Irving, but i didnīt see anything out of the ordinary for him, he even was on his playoff averages for the whole finals series, which is great, just not spectacular.
On the other hand i donīt get two things on this site, loving Irving over LeBron and diminishing what the guy does.
LeBron might have whatever issues as a person and i donīt denied them, but this site is going idiotic about him in some aspects.

-"He was carried by Irving.", You may say "Irving helped", "Irving was the second most important player" or something like that, but you cannot call "carried" a player that was 1 rebound away of a tiple double average on an historical 7 game series, thatīs just consistency.

- Chucker, Come on, the guy shot almost 50% for the entir series.

- "Kawhi better than LeBron", this has to be the most idiotic of all, while one is "carried" by Irving on one series after geting there over and over, the other gets a pass for not delivering in two years in a row, and his only Chip came on an historic rejuvenating year of Manu and Tim, who, by the way, were our closers all playoffs.

Killakobe81
06-21-2016, 08:45 AM
The issue is that Kyrie hit that terribly shitty shot to put them up 3. Unfortunately that will be what is remembered and not the block by James. Terribly ghetto shot, only hurts the nba by making losers like irving get credit for a terrible decision. JR Smith Part 2.

You had to love Kyrie trying to lose the game with his coast to coast BS after that. Terrible PG. It's parker-esque.

he created the space for the shot though I agree it was low % iso-heroballish but for him a good look.
That drive with no consideration of clock and score was the unforgivable sin and he is lucky State did not make him pay for it. Horrible decision making.

Kyrie was saved because Curry was worse...a behind the back pass?
Overdribbling instead of taking an opening against Kevin Love?
(Legler showed vid that Lebron was lurking but it was still pussy)
I love Steph's game or at least his shooting and improved handles but injured or not his decision making should be absolutely called out.

spurs10
06-21-2016, 12:54 PM
Why exclude Klay? He walked off the court like a whiny baby last night. He's as much a self entitled prick as Steph. In fact it was Klay talking all the shit after game 4. Yeah he is a "self entitled prick." That's why it was great to see him lose. LBJ and Kyrie were both badass and invaluable to their team. LeBron leading both teams in every stat category kind of sealed the deal on the MVP.

I'm so glad the San Antonio Cavs took home the trophy! :lol:lobt2: