PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Respect to the NBA, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2016, 01:22 AM
Respect to the league for cleaning up it's image, tbh..I expect the ratings for tonight's game to reach historic levels..

The progress they have made from the 90s to 2016 is :wow

Look at the stars in the NBA Finals from 1994 to 1998, for example:

- Dad Killer: :lmao the most evil man in modern sports history
- Karl Malone: rapist, pedophile, deadbeat father
- Hakeem Olajuwon: pedophile, probable terrorist
- Shawn Kemp: deadbeat father, junkie, alcoholic
- Dennis Rodman: :lol no comment

I wasn't an NBA fan until late in the 90s, but I wouldn't have been able to stomach cheering for these scumbags, tbh..credit to the NBA, a historic Finals featuring classy players, highlighted by Lebron James, the true face of Black America..

apalisoc_9
06-20-2016, 01:25 AM
Sorry bro. But I liked Hakeem, Mahmoud and Shaq.

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2016, 01:27 AM
Sorry bro. But I liked Hakeem, Mahmoud and Shaq.

I used to like Hakeem and his game until I heard more about him, tbh..

Thebesteva
06-20-2016, 01:27 AM

When I think model citizen and superhero I think Lebron James in all honesty.

Caltex2
06-20-2016, 01:43 AM
Respect to the league for cleaning up it's image, tbh..I expect the ratings for tonight's game to reach historic levels..

I wasn't an NBA fan until late in the 90s, but I wouldn't have been able to stomach cheering for these scumbags, tbh..credit to the NBA, a historic Finals featuring classy players, highlighted by Lebron James, the true face of Black America..

I bet you don't look so good if all anyone did was look at your dark side. You think LeBron is squeaky clean just because the media doesn't harp on anything in his personal life?

Clipper Nation
06-20-2016, 01:44 AM
I bet you don't look so good if all anyone did was look at your dark side. You think LeBron is squeaky clean just because the media doesn't harp on anything in his personal life?

The media hates LeBron. If there was any dirt on his personal life, they'd have long since dug it up by now.

Caltex2
06-20-2016, 01:51 AM
When I think model citizen and superhero I think Lebron James in all honesty.

What a joke, just because you haven't heard anything bad about him doesn't mean he doesn't have bad characteristics or does things people would frown upon. For example, and I'm not saying it's true but rumors have circulated he's a devil worshipper, not that I personally care.

You didn't know everything you know about the 90's stars then, so stop assuming the best about LeBron.

daslicer
06-20-2016, 01:54 AM

So when did Lebron go from being a coon in your eyes to now being a civil rights leader again?

Stalin
06-20-2016, 01:55 AM

:lmao:lmao... 7.8/10 you're on fire, son, and congrats on LeHGH ringing. :tu

Ice009

Can you elaborate on what you've heard about him? I don't know much about him outside of Basketball.

HarlemHeat37
What a joke, just because you haven't heard anything bad about him doesn't mean he doesn't have bad characteristics or does things people would frown upon. For example, and I'm not saying it's true but rumors have circulated he's a devil worshipper, not that I personally care.

You didn't know everything you know about the 90's stars then, so stop assuming the best about LeBron.

:lol omg, do you believe in the illuminati, too? 9/11 truther, as well?

Caltex2
06-20-2016, 01:57 AM
The media hates LeBron. If there was any dirt on his personal life, they'd have long since dug it up by now.

But there is dirt out there, it just doesn't get harped on. Congrats to LeBron, I have nothing against him personally but please, stop acting like he doesn't flaws like other peoeple you have had more time to read about over the years.

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2016, 02:00 AM
So when did Lebron go from being a coon in your eyes to now being a civil rights leader again?

Shortly after, once the reports came out of why he left Miami(Riley wouldn't give him any control) and why he went back to Cleveland(complete control of the franchise, forcing Dan Gilbert to pay a record luxury tax while simultaneously getting max deals for his best friend's clients, and hiring the next great Black coach Tyronn Lue)..

Hopefully this championship will steer Black youth away from Dad Killer's poisonous shoes and divert them to Lebron and his positive influence, tbh..a week following Muhammad Ali's death, it's fitting that Lebron pulls off a miracle..the biggest DK detractors, Jim Brown and Kareem, co-signed Lebron for a reason..

Caltex2
06-20-2016, 02:03 AM
:lol omg, do you believe in the illuminati, too? 9/11 truther, as well?

Who said anything about that? The point is that just because you don't have any solid dirt on him like the 90's stars doesn't mean he's clean and a model citizen. Everyone used to also talk about how good a person Jordan but look at his reputation now, especially on the interwebs.

Get over yourselves, we all have flaws and shortcomings and LeBron is no different just because he's in his prime now like all of those stars from the OP were in the 90's.

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2016, 02:04 AM
Who said anything about that? The point is that just because you don't have any solid dirt on him like the 90's stars doesn't mean he's clean and a model citizen. Everyone used to also talk about how good a person Jordan but look at his reputation now, especially on the interwebs.

Get over yourselves, we all have flaws and shortcomings and LeBron is no different just because he's in his prime now like all of those stars from the OP were in the 90's.

You can't hide your off-court problems in the social media era, it's virtually impossible for a celebrity:lol

The only reason DK had a clean image was due to the era he played in and the media climate at the time..Tiger Woods lost a ton of endorsements for merely cheating on his wife, something most men do, I can't even begin to imagine the coverage DK would receive if he was at his peak today:lol..

Kawhitstorm
06-20-2016, 02:06 AM
Gary Payton would have dick slapped Wardell & sent him home crying to Dell. He's the only player to make Dad Killer look mortal in the '96 Finals.

LJCwyh0fDGw

Today's NBA: :lmao

QqfRlQPmjDo

Darius McCrary
06-20-2016, 02:07 AM
Shit thread by shit poster is shit.

Splits
06-20-2016, 02:08 AM
Shortly after, once the reports came out of why he left Miami(Riley wouldn't give him any control) and why he went back to Cleveland(complete control of the franchise, forcing Dan Gilbert to pay a record luxury tax while simultaneously getting max deals for his best friend's clients, and hiring the next great Black coach Tyronn Lue)..

Hopefully this championship will steer Black youth away from Dad Killer's poisonous shoes and divert them to Lebron and his positive influence, tbh..a week following Muhammad Ali's death, it's fitting that Lebron pulls off a miracle..the biggest DK detractors, Jim Brown and Kareem, co-signed Lebron for a reason..

:lmao

You should bring back Timmy2Zoe troll

daslicer
06-20-2016, 02:11 AM

:lmao

Caltex2
06-20-2016, 02:25 AM
You can't hide your off-court problems in the social media era, it's virtually impossible for a celebrity:lol

The only reason DK had a clean image was due to the era he played in and the media climate at the time..Tiger Woods lost a ton of endorsements for merely cheating on his wife, something most men do, I can't even begin to imagine the coverage DK would receive if he was at his peak today:lol..

Give me a break, did you just see what I just wrote? LeBron may be into some strange stuff and aside from that, as I said, there is dirt out there about him but people choose not to focus on it and I'm fine with that. What, just because he's portrayed as a saint you're supposed to believe it?

spursistan
06-20-2016, 03:56 AM

Damn Oakley got mistaken for a random goon off the street :lol..

Caltex2
06-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Why wouldn't he be? I barely remember what he looks like.