PDA

View Full Version : HATER

look_at_g_shred
06-20-2016, 10:01 AM
Dude called it before anyone. He said no one was beating the cavs this year. He's been right all year..gotta give him props tbh.. Watch and learn folks.. he's a man amongst boys.

benefactor
06-20-2016, 10:14 AM
Blind squirrel tbh...hater has been wrong almost every fucking time he pounds out a take for years. His jinxes are legendary.:lol

hater
06-20-2016, 10:19 AM
Dude called it before anyone. He said no one was beating the cavs this year. He's been right all year..gotta give him props tbh.. Watch and learn folks.. he's a man amongst boys.

Thanks my brotha.

I am performing analyses for next season predictions and right now the cavs look sound to repeat. But will be making official prediction after computations by my 256,000 CPUs complete....

RD2191
06-20-2016, 10:50 AM
He's a fukin retard. He'll say anything and run with what sticks.

random21
06-20-2016, 11:23 AM
They won't repeat... LBJ is gonna slow down in a huge way... Good call for this year Hater....

hater
06-20-2016, 12:17 PM
They won't repeat... LBJ is gonna slow down in a huge way... Good call for this year Hater....

Thanks homie

I agree Lebronze will not want it as bad next year and will not give his 120%. But as I said in other threads. The Cavs go as far as MVPiry takes em. He's the clutch star in the team.

But still I see Cavs retooling and with help of the new Cap, they will get at least 1 or 2 more superstars. They will probably dump Love as well. So they will be in next Finals for damn sure