PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lebron and his people want to go to Lakers now and end his career there- SAS

Thebesteva
06-20-2016, 04:07 PM
Ah fuck please let
this just be a typical bs rumor by Stephen a. Said it in quite a few interviews today.

Killakobe81
06-20-2016, 04:17 PM
Highly Doubtful.
I think after delivering what he did last night Cavs fans MIGHT forgive him no matter what he does (if he left).

But it only make sense if they want to super-friend somewhere outside of MIA. He Wade and Melo joining forces some bullshit like that. again I dont think it will happen but having a ownership group that would capitulate to him (the revenge of Freedo!) and his cronies ...That is the only way I can see Druss being traded to get LeBron and to get his banana boat buddies together ...CP3 would be left out but they would all be in LA together ...

Not happening though ... Lakerfan pipe-dreams.

But Wouldnt the Clipper make more sense?

Paul is already there they could trade Blake for melo but would have to give deadre away for a draft pick.

Paul/Melo/Lebron ...
If Lebron could win with Kyrie and Love sure he could win with his boat buddies. Just not enough $ for Wade though ...

UZER
06-20-2016, 04:21 PM
SAS is always floating the shit out there. He hates small markets.

Clipper Nation
06-20-2016, 04:24 PM
According to SAS, DeRozan is definitely coming to LA next year:

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-demar-derozan-wants-to-be-in-l-a-next-season/2016/05/03/

So are Durant and Westbrook:

http://nypost.com/2016/01/31/stephen-a-smith-fuels-lakers-durant-westbrook-fantasy/

Yep, if you believe this moron, all of these players are definitely coming to a lottery team that couldn't even keep Dwight or sign LaMarsha.

The bottom line is, we're in the absolute dead zone for pro sports, so ESPN needs to circulate bullshit narratives like this to keep people watching and giving them pageviews.

Killakobe81
06-20-2016, 04:29 PM
According to SAS, DeRozan is definitely coming to LA next year:

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-demar-derozan-wants-to-be-in-l-a-next-season/2016/05/03/

So are Durant and Westbrook:

http://nypost.com/2016/01/31/stephen-a-smith-fuels-lakers-durant-westbrook-fantasy/

Yep, if you believe this moron, all of these players are definitely coming to a team that couldn't even keep Dwight or sign LaMarsha.

The bottom line is, we're in the absolute dead zone for pro sports, so ESPN needs to circulate bullshit narratives like this to keep people watching and giving them pageviews.

Those misses have nada to do with this tbh ...
AS i said I think if he wants to superfriend it up your team makes more sense since CP3 is already there
He probably cant get all 4 banana boat buddies without paycuts but he could definitely get himself, Paul and Melo or Wade with a few trades ...all at max deals.

the Cliptles doesnt have the same ring as the Heatles though ...

dg7md
06-20-2016, 04:43 PM
:lol LeBron is going nowhere. He knows he has a free trip to the NBA Finals for the next 3 years without any competition whatsoever.

CitizenDwayne
06-20-2016, 04:54 PM
Lebron will never play on a Western conference team. Never.

DAF86
06-20-2016, 05:25 PM
Lebron should obviously stay put, but if he wants to move somewhere, he should go to NY.

-top 2 market
-stays in the leastern conference
-his buddy Carmelo
-Porzingis
-all the free agents they could atract with Lebron in town.

Only downside is Phil Jackson having an oldfashioned basketball mind.

Fabbs
06-20-2016, 05:27 PM
Perhaps we could get a forum called "The Toilet" or similar for threads quoting those such as Steven A. Smith.

The Gemini Method
06-20-2016, 05:37 PM
In a world where everything post championship, is put in a blender of hyperbole and rash judgment, this is never going to happen. If I were LeBron, I'd stay put. He is now deified in Cleveland and Ohio. Why leave that now that he has made good on a title in Cleveland? Like others have said, an easy trip to the finals through the Eastern Conference makes it a a simple choice.

AlexJones
06-20-2016, 06:01 PM
Lebron isn't going to play for a white coach