06-20-2016, 08:04 PM
Tim Kawasaki just mentioned it.. I hope it happens tbh, get that 2ND ring

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2016, 08:08 PM
He should leave, needs to stop letting Cuban rob his bank account:lol

AlexJones
06-20-2016, 08:18 PM
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2016/06/20/warriors-11/

OAKLAND–This is why the Warriors want Dirk Nowitzki.Did I surprise you with that name? I was surprised when I heard that a run for Nowitzki was bouncing around the Warriors’ thought process recently, but it makes sense.
Joe Lacob and Bob Myers’ Warriors are going to be aggressive–we always know they’re going to be aggressive.

Does he want to a multi-year deal to start at center? Come off the bench? Be featured in the second-quarter unit with Andre Iguodala and Shaun Livingston?
Yes, Nowitzki in that spot over Marreese Speights or Festus Ezeli is an upgrade for the 2017 playoffs, put it that way.

Let’s be clear: The Warriors first and foremost still want to clear the decks for a run at unrestricted free agent Kevin Durant.

Nowitzki, also a pending free agent, would be a next-tier discussion for the Warriors, and I’m told they have no idea if he’d be interested in leaving Dallas.

Nowitzki, who turned 38 on Sunday, has said he intends to remain in Dallas, where has spent his entire career… but he has left the door slightly ajar–he’s a little wary of staying in Dallas for a rebuilding process.

Would make perfect sense, really. Curry-Klay-SFwhoisn'ttrash-Dirk-Green. ORTG probably 140

djohn2oo8
06-20-2016, 08:18 PM
If Dirk wanted to leave he would have done it already...

AlexJones
06-20-2016, 08:21 PM
If Dirk wanted to leave he would have done it already...
Yeah but when he signed his last contract he didn't know the team would be a legit piece of shit. Things looked brighter back then

Fabbs
06-20-2016, 09:15 PM
Ride into the sunset gracefully Dork.

AlexJones
06-20-2016, 09:41 PM
Lmao at Mavs twitter getting worked up over this. Literally the worst

AlexJones
06-20-2016, 09:46 PM
He said all along he would play out his contract. Then he changed his mind and opted out. He also said in the past that he doesn't look forward to a rebuilding situation. Anyone that says there's absolutely 0% chance he goes to a contender is out of his mind.

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2016, 11:54 PM
That bum can't even move anymore, go ahead :lol

RIP small ball :lol
RIP defense :lol
RIP rebounding :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2016, 12:01 AM
worriors signing dirk....good shit, spurs can hide the pos pg on him...